Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,030 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ (43768 Views)

What Do Muslims Belief Concerning Jesus Son Of Mary (peace Be Upon Him)? / ‍‍‍what I Saw Concerning "Jesus Christ ,myself,satan ,And some Believers." / Christians And Muslims believe That Peoplewith Other religion Will Go To Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by Welcomme: 1:20pm On Sep 24, 2017
guccibangalee:
theirs nothing like Christianity Paul was the man Dat invented Christianity not Jesus christ of any prophet. But did u kno Dat Christians only believe Jesus is God. Which God says u should no compare him with anybody. I swear any person Dat called Jesus christ God will be punished on d last dat. And again Jesus him self said he's d son of man in d Bible which we believe God is not man.
If calling Jesus, God is what will make me punished the last day then I want to be punished the last day. Mr Femi, Jesus is God. He is God the Son. Let that sinks into your brain that my Jesu is God.

2 Likes

Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by adenine02: 1:20pm On Sep 24, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
https://www.nairaland.com/4064473/what-muslims-belief-concerning-jesus

Dear Nairaland,

I came across the above thread on Front Page stating what Muslims believe about my Lord Jesus Christ. It was put on front page on a Friday, a day pro-islamic threads make front page. What bothers me is that the thread spoke things about my Father and Saviour which are contrary to what I know of him. The sad part is that I couldn't correct those things cos Islamic threads are locked away from non-muslims who can only comment if they swear an Islamic creed. That is why I decided to create this thread to put to correction all those things said about my Father, just as a son would. I will appreciate it if the Moderators move this thread to front page this Sunday in the spirit of fairness.

Points from the thread are in quote.

First and foremost, Easa is not the name given to the Messiah we Christians believe in. His real name is Yahshua. The Bible says he comes in his Father's name (Mathew 23:39). Yahshua means Yahweh's Salvation. Easa doesn't carry such meaning.

Yes, he was a prophet but not a slave talk less of being a slave of Allah. He is the son of the Living God YAHWEH who called him his beloved Son.

Mathew 17:5

... He was still speaking when, behold, a bright cloud overshadowed them, and a voice
from the cloud said, “This is my beloved Son , with whom I am well pleased ...

If by Easa you mean Jesus/Yahshua, then you are wrong. Tell me how many men can raise the dead? Those that do that today so it in his name. How many men ressurected from the dead as they promised they would? Those that do that today testify of how he resurrected them. How many perform healing as he did? Those that do today so it in his name.

Saying God has to have a wife before having a son is similar to limiting God's powers. If you believe that the God who created heaven and the earth, humans and animals etc needs a wife before he can have a son, then it's best you stop believing he created all those things.

Islam's denial of Jesus being the son of God who is Father has rendered the religion a LIAR and an Antichrist religion.

1 John 2:22

Who is the LIAR? It is whoever denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a person is the ANTICHRIST--denying the Father and the Son.

Try to make good research on sensitive topic like this and try not to be bias at all

The Arabic word for Jesus is عيسى which sounds as isa/eesa or يسوع which sounds as yisau

The Hebrew word for Jesus is ישוע which sounds Yēšua

The Greek word for Jesus is Ἰησοῦς which sounds Iēsoûs

The English word JESUS is derived from Latin word Iēsus

Jesus never spoke Hebrew, Arabic, Greek or Latin, is language is ARAMAIC

The word Jesus in ARAMAIC look iʃoʕ and pronounced ishoʕ

FACT: he was never called JESUS during is life, he was probably call eesa/isa or Yēšua or ishoʕ by people at that time

Peace wink

4 Likes

Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by Pwettyella(f): 1:21pm On Sep 24, 2017
Oches4me:
Christians are the most stupid people in surface of earth, their say Muslim don't respect women, pls which countries exposed their women's unclothedness, which countries ranked as the highest in immorality, which countries practice lesbianism, if by engaging in all these mean respect, animals should be more respectful than us
Thats what u guys r known for
Like u muslims ain worst

6 Likes

Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by adenine02: 1:23pm On Sep 24, 2017
Demmzy15:
Thank you for this

YWC
Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by pedi(m): 1:27pm On Sep 24, 2017
mikeweezy:
Christianity I was born into Christianity I will die in it ....God owned religion
abeg 14 bottle of oregin for you 3/ sachet of arujejeh
Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by Horladimeyjey(m): 1:30pm On Sep 24, 2017
zionmade1:
I wonder how sane people choose to call a man who married a girl and killed her entire family, I man who put his thing in between the thighs of a 7 yrs girl and released, a man who ordered the killing of so many people, how on earth do sane people call the guy their perfect prophet.

Islam has no single relationship with Christianity. How else can the devil deceive so many people if not by corrupting the truth and diverting people's attention away from the truth

Hate is the only reason you will cook up this with no evidence. When you find one, kindly let me know.

Dear Op, kindly go through the post on Friday and yours again. Evaluate and determine which one insults a religion. You don't wake up and call the Prophet of a religion a liar and all sorts unless you're full of hate.

And some how in all of these, we expect our society to be sane.

We go about carrying religion on our heads while our morality and humanity is very low. We really can do better. Not just for us but the generation to come.

2 Likes

Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by Stevebamdex(m): 1:31pm On Sep 24, 2017
Quality20:
Is Christianity is truly a Godly religion, then why doesn't it stop it's adherents from evils like fornication and adultery? U may say ordinary Muslims and xtians fornicate, but what about all those Christian leaders like pastors, bishops etc who are always deep in these evils? How many Muslim scholars has any one found in these sinful traps? Pls be guided, a religion that can't stop ur clergymen from evil and sin isn't a religion but just a deception
You talk and criticizes the christian clergymen being vulnerable to fornication and adultery?
You might have a point but they are mere human and can be prone to such mistakes sometimes..But Jesus they believed was perfect while on earth,and he never for once committed all these atrocities.

But what about mohammed? The man that muslim believed to be the most righteous,glorious and perfect human being? His greatest weak point was sex aside being violent,insensitive and enormously ignorant.
He had sex with his slaves,devouring other people's wives.he even married his adopted son's wife.
He personally married 11 wives while commanding his followers to marry only four..how many pastors have you seen with such a perverse libido?
So you have no moral justification to say some christian clergymen are randy thereby making a blind conclusion that christianity is a false religion..is Jesus their Lord and saviour also randy? He was not, and you know it.
Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by davillian(m): 1:31pm On Sep 24, 2017
Islam is one complex,confused and violent religion.
Kiss the bitter truth.
Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by Yusman316(m): 1:32pm On Sep 24, 2017
belindar:
MUSLIM MUST NOT COMMENT ON THESE TOPIC BECAUSE YOU DID ALLOW CHRISTIAN TO COMMENT ON YOUR TOPIC. THAT IS WHY YOUR ISLAMIC RELIGION BAFFLES ME BECAUSE YOU DONT ALLOW CRITICISM. ANYBODY OR GOVERNMENT THAT DOES NOT ALLOW CRITICISM IS A DICTATOR.
If I may ask why do you prevent Christian and atheists to comment on Islamic topic and you want someone to swear an oath b4 commenting just as you hold your followers to ransom in the name of jihad by beheading people.
Muslims were taught (NEVER), i emphasize the word NEVER to insult any prophet of God. Which they (Muslims) NEVER do. Even the most misguided Muslim NEVER insults a prophet. Even terrorist groups that claim they ve devine rights to kill Christians, NEVER insult prophet Jesus p.b.u.h. And u never wondered why that is. A Muslim is also taught to defend the honor of the prophet of Islam, if possible with his or her life. And u now expect Muslims to allow u to their threads, where u will come insult their prophet instead of u to argue with points and facts. If u re not allowed there, it is because if u and no one else. Take care

2 Likes

Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by humphrey1356(m): 1:32pm On Sep 24, 2017
zionmade1:
I wonder how sane people choose to call a man who married a girl and killed her entire family, I man who put his thing in between the thighs of a 7 yrs girl and released, a man who ordered the killing of so many people, how on earth do sane people call the guy their perfect prophet.

Islam has no single relationship with Christianity. How else can the devil deceive so many people if not by corrupting the truth and diverting people's attention away from the truth

It still eludes my understanding till date.... I even even used to think that its mere propaganda till a friend showed me categorically where it was literally stated in their Koran.... Its really unbelievable..!
Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by Raphael81(m): 1:34pm On Sep 24, 2017
Nikbaebrown:

Which Of The gods Mr Churchgoer, U Mean That Same god that couldnt save himself On The Cross Of Calvary but asked Allah For Help?? And He Screamed With A Loud Voice "aloi, Aloi Lama Sabach Tani". What A god Indeed!!!

I thought trinity is basis of the xtian doctrine.
If The Holyspirit Is God Like U All Assert, Then Why ask another Mightier 'God' To War On Its Behalf, When It Is Actually God?? Bunch Of Confused Follow-follow Polytheists!!!

OYO continue to enjoy urself not exchanging words with u again kpele if I insulted u
Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by humphrey1356(m): 1:36pm On Sep 24, 2017
Yusman316:

Muslims were taught (NEVER), i emphasize the word NEVER to insult any prophet of God. Which they (Muslims) NEVER do. Even the most misguided Muslim NEVER insults a prophet. Even terrorist groups that claim they ve devine rights to kill Christians, NEVER insult prophet Jesus p.b.u.h. And u never wondered why that is. A Muslim is also taught to defend the honor of the prophet of Islam, if possible with his or her life. And u now expect Muslims to allow u to their threads, where u will come insult their prophet instead of u to argue with points and facts. If u re not allowed there, it is because if u and no one else. Take care

please bro, did ur holy prophet marry an underaged child... or.. is there more to d story
Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by Horladimeyjey(m): 1:37pm On Sep 24, 2017
humphrey1356:

It still eludes my understanding till date.... I even even used to think that its mere propaganda till a friend showed me categorically where it was literally stated in their Koran.... Its really unbelievable..!

Kindly tell me where to find this - The chapter and verse... I will like to check right away and post it here.
Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by Nobody: 1:37pm On Sep 24, 2017
zionmade1:

I wonder why on earth a sane man would follow someone who was humiliated and hung on a cross along with two thieves.
I wonder how I would follow a book that talks about two daughters who raped their father just to have child for him,a prophet at that
I wonder how a God would write a novel detailing how a prophet would rape his sister.

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by Sampalo: 1:39pm On Sep 24, 2017
WHY DON'T YOU WAIT, SOON YOUR SOUL WILL DEPART FROM YOUR BODY AND YOU'LL SEE SHARPER WHEN YOU RETURN TO YOUR LORD. THE DAY JESUS (EESA) WOULD DENY YOUR WORSHIP. AND YOU WILL BE SOOOO DISAPPOINTED THAT DAY. WHAT A PITY YOU WORSHIP THE CREATION AND FORGET THE CREATOR. JESUS WEPT, SLEPT, WAS HUNGRY, SUCKED BREAST, WENT TO THE TOILET, WEE WEE, RAN INTO HIDING, SAID HE HAS NO POWER NOR AUTHORITY TO ACT ON HIS OWN WILL, YET YOU CALL HIM UR GOD. ARE THESE ATTRIBUTES of GOD?
LITTLE DO YOU KNOW, LITTLE DO YOU UNDERSTAND UNTIL YOUR GONE. WAIT, I'M WITH YOU AMONG THOSE WAITING.

4 Likes

Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by davillian(m): 1:45pm On Sep 24, 2017
misterh:
That's just the summary of what I've been saying on this thread. The earlier we realize these fundamental differences and tolerate them, the better we live in harmony with one another.
Tolerating the muslim is not a guarantee they will tolerate you.
Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by hoodboy(m): 1:51pm On Sep 24, 2017
i remember once when i was confronted with arguements against the Godship of Christ by my JW roommates, they asked me to point to any part in the bible that proved that Jesus is God. So I had to read my biblr and was led to John 14:8-9

John 14:8-9New International Version (NIV)

8 Philip said, “Lord, show us the Father and that will be enough for us.”

9 Jesus answered: “Don’t you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen me has seen the Father How can you say, ‘Show us the Father’?

this for me has settled whatever confusion they tried to create, unfortunately after pointing them to this scripture, they still didn't believe

2 Likes

Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by Horladimeyjey(m): 2:02pm On Sep 24, 2017
davillian:

Likewise tolerating the Christians doesn't guarantee a mutual relationship.

Just as with the Jews, the Southerners, the Northerners, Caucasians, Asians.. There's no guarantee of mutual respect or tolerance.

Humanity is why we extend our hands and see good in all. This is the concept of all faith.

A contrary thought and action is the basis of all radicalism.
Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by Sirjamo: 2:04pm On Sep 24, 2017
missbeckykisses:
what kind of person called Muhammed or Allah marry and fvck, did you ever hear of Jesus get married talkless of bleeping
We never regard our prophet as God, but as a messenger. Allah is the supreme God while Muhammad is human. It is you Christians who categorized all together because you are confused and do not use your brains.
If Jesus chooses not to marry, how does that make him God?

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by tuscani: 2:08pm On Sep 24, 2017
May God bless you for this sacrifice of up holding the truth. This is more than giving 1 million pounds as offering

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by Alexbreezy(m): 2:10pm On Sep 24, 2017
@albhagdadi.
God bless u for writing this article.I don't knw y Muslims can't mind there own business n leave us alone.
absolutely luv ur counter thread

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by wristbangle: 2:11pm On Sep 24, 2017
Oga Seun, it is really unfair to place " terms & condition oath" on Islamic post why that of Christianity is open to every pros and cons to err their views.

When will you place " a stern oath of terms and conditions" in christianity post?

Just because of this islamic oath of a thing as I commented on an islamic post, I couldn't get a lady as she thought I am a chronic alfa sad

There must be equality!

2 Likes

Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by misterh(m): 2:11pm On Sep 24, 2017
davillian:

You do realize that my comment referred to the adherents of both religions, right?
Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by Anasko(m): 2:13pm On Sep 24, 2017
Raphael81:

very ignorant malo girl, don't just believe what ur almajiri mallam tell U, try and research too dear
Thats how you are trained, if you dont have a point to prove then you start abusing people. May Allah show you the truth.

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by Petdagr8t(m): 2:13pm On Sep 24, 2017
" He that has ear let him hear" it has been proven without doubt that the so called Qur'an is manipulated copy of The Bible narrated by an evil spirit (jin)in a cave 1400 years ago to Muhammed. If any one doubt my point then let him explained to me how Khadija (a pagan) merchant first wife of Muhammed and her pagan uncle as narrated by Quran were in the best position to tell Muhammed that the spirit that visited him in the cave is angel Gabriel?. polite answer please I meant no harm and deserves no insult.
Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by enilove(m): 2:14pm On Sep 24, 2017
hoodboy:
i remember once when i was confronted with arguements against the Godship of Christ by my JW roommates, they asked me to point to any part in the bible that proved that Jesus is God. So I had to read my biblr and was led to John 14:8-9

John 14:8-9New International Version (NIV)

8 Philip said, “Lord, show us the Father and that will be enough for us.”

9 Jesus answered: “Don’t you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen me has seen the Father How can you say, ‘Show us the Father’?

this for me has settled whatever confusion they tried to create, unfortunately after pointing them to this scripture, they still didn't believe

There are so many places in the Bible where Jesus made is to know he is God. e.g

John 10:30-39 KJV
I and my Father are one. [31] Then the Jews took up stones again to stone him. [32] Jesus answered them, Many good works have I shewed you from my Father; for which of those works do ye stone me? [33] The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God. [34] Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods? [35] If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken; [36] Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God? [37] If I do not the works of my Father, believe me not. [38] But if I do, though ye believe not me, believe the works: that ye may know, and believe, that the Father is in me, and I in him. [39] Therefore they sought again to take him: but he escaped out of their hand,

And there still other places in the Bible like this.

3 Likes

Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by 9inches(m): 2:14pm On Sep 24, 2017
Anasko:
your statement is not clear please.
Basically, are you son of allah or slave of allah?
Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by Funkybabee(f): 2:18pm On Sep 24, 2017
Terminator1234g:
On the very contrary Jesus never said anything about Christianity and never even mentioned the word. You people say God gave birth to Jesus, pls explain how... Increase your knowledge read the bible and the Quran. The Qur'an spoke about Mary even more than the old testamin. Good day.

why are u been like this, don't u read it very well or u just wished to ignore the truth about reason why Jesus is called the son of God
Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by Osashalom: 2:18pm On Sep 24, 2017
God bless you op
Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by iBlaze7(m): 2:21pm On Sep 24, 2017
malware:
Religion has done more harm than good.

Funny enough, all the prophets and messengers and everything that has to do with divine messages originated from the whites but ironically the blacks are more religious than all the whites put together

Just look at how divided we are because of religion
undecided
gbam...u correct my brother
Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by jonadaft: 2:21pm On Sep 24, 2017
[s]
alBHAGDADI:
https://www.nairaland.com/4064473/what-muslims-belief-concerning-jesus

Dear Nairaland,

I came across the above thread on Front Page stating what Muslims believe about my Lord Jesus Christ. It was put on front page on a Friday, a day pro-islamic threads make front page. What bothers me is that the thread spoke things about my Father and Saviour which are contrary to what I know of him. The sad part is that I couldn't correct those things cos Islamic threads are locked away from non-muslims who can only comment if they swear an Islamic creed. That is why I decided to create this thread to put to correction all those things said about my Father, just as a son would. I will appreciate it if the Moderators move this thread to front page this Sunday in the spirit of fairness.

Points from the thread are in quote.

First and foremost, Easa is not the name given to the Messiah we Christians believe in. His real name is Yahshua. The Bible says he comes in his Father's name (Mathew 23:39). Yahshua means Yahweh's Salvation. Easa doesn't carry such meaning.

Yes, he was a prophet but not a slave talk less of being a slave of Allah. He is the son of the Living God YAHWEH who called him his beloved Son.

Mathew 17:5

... He was still speaking when, behold, a bright cloud overshadowed them, and a voice
from the cloud said, “This is my beloved Son , with whom I am well pleased ...

If by Easa you mean Jesus/Yahshua, then you are wrong. Tell me how many men can raise the dead? Those that do that today so it in his name. How many men ressurected from the dead as they promised they would? Those that do that today testify of how he resurrected them. How many perform healing as he did? Those that do today so it in his name.

Saying God has to have a wife before having a son is similar to limiting God's powers. If you believe that the God who created heaven and the earth, humans and animals etc needs a wife before he can have a son, then it's best you stop believing he created all those things.

Islam's denial of Jesus being the son of God who is Father has rendered the religion a LIAR and an Antichrist religion.

1 John 2:22

Who is the LIAR? It is whoever denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a person is the ANTICHRIST--denying the Father and the Son.

[/s]
Utter fückery
Your father, your uncle ni

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by Horladimeyjey(m): 2:21pm On Sep 24, 2017
Petdagr8t:
" He that has ear let him hear" it has been proven without doubt that the so called Qur'an is manipulated copy of The Bible narrated by an evil spirit (jin)in a cave 1400 years ago to Muhammed. If any one doubt my point then let him explained to me how Khadija (a pagan) merchant first wife of Muhammed and her pagan uncle as narrated by Quran were in the best position to tell Muhammed that the spirit that visited him in the cave is angel Gabriel?. polite answer please I meant no harm and deserves no insult.

1. "It has been proven without doubt that the... " Kindly show me an evidence for this.
2. "... and her pagan uncle as narrated by Qur'an" Kindly tell me the chapter and verse. I will check and post it here right away.

Help me understand you so I know how to help you understand.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (24) (Reply)

Nigerian Preacher Arrested For Public Disturbance In London(pics) / Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo And Daddy Freeze Exchange Words Over Tithing / Penuel Mnguni At TB Joshua's Church (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.