Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,191 members, 7,835,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ (43981 Views)

What Do Muslims Belief Concerning Jesus Son Of Mary (peace Be Upon Him)? / ‍‍‍what I Saw Concerning "Jesus Christ ,myself,satan ,And some Believers." / Christians And Muslims believe That Peoplewith Other religion Will Go To Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by sonofthunder: 2:24pm On Sep 24, 2017
Toksman or is it Toksmann pls try and read the op...
Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by jonadaft: 2:24pm On Sep 24, 2017
ExInferis:
If his name is Yeshua, which in English is Joshua, why are you calling him Jesus?

You're worshiping the wrong messiah.
Ignorance of dumbness in the blood

You need some medication

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by Lovine: 2:26pm On Sep 24, 2017
Quality20:
Is Christianity is truly a Godly religion, then why doesn't it stop it's adherents from evils like fornication and adultery? U may say ordinary Muslims and xtians fornicate, but what about all those Christian leaders like pastors, bishops etc who are always deep in these evils? How many Muslim scholars has any one found in these sinful traps? Pls be guided, a religion that can't stop ur clergymen from evil and sin isn't a religion but just a deception

Funny enough, you want us to call names? The Imams and Alphas, etc?
Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by Anasko(m): 2:30pm On Sep 24, 2017
neutrotoba:
Allah is Satan and Seun is a very stupid man... I'm never visiting nairaland again so you can ban me all you like!
thats how typical christians are, they always abuse without point. Thank God for beign Muslima.

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by Nikbaebrown(f): 2:31pm On Sep 24, 2017
ExInferis:
If his name is Yeshua, which in English is Joshua, why are you calling him Jesus?

You're worshiping the wrong messiah.

Point Of Correction. Muslims Are Nt Polytheists. We Dnt Worship Messiahs, Prophets, Pastors,holyspirit Or Any Equivalent Son Of God. We Worship The Maker Of The Heaven And Earth Allah.

2 Likes

Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by Anasko(m): 2:33pm On Sep 24, 2017
Raphael81:
Christians believe in a heaven where they can worship God but Islam believes in a paradise of pleasure,sex, marriage and every fleshy desire which is a fallacy
In Islam we worship in the world and we have our reward in Afterlife.

2 Likes

Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by youngdabold(m): 2:34pm On Sep 24, 2017
Quality20:
Is Christianity is truly a Godly religion, then why doesn't it stop it's adherents from evils like fornication and adultery? U may say ordinary Muslims and xtians fornicate, but what about all those Christian leaders like pastors, bishops etc who are always deep in these evils? How many Muslim scholars has any one found in these sinful traps? Pls be guided, a religion that can't stop ur clergymen from evil and sin isn't a religion but just a deception
...... I wanted to completely ignore this post but I can....... D same Alfa that sleep with women who come to him with one problem or the order,that also do charms for people.......
Quote me anywhere,anytime.....There is an Alfa in my compound
Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by Nobody: 2:36pm On Sep 24, 2017
Why do the MODS allow muslims comment on this thread? You can't comment on a muslim thread without swearing an oat which will be on your profile.

I have noticed nairaland of latest, all the mods are as useless as the left hand, they are well in the know of the rules of Nairaland yet they allow people break the rule without been banned yet they ban people for the most useless reason.

If christians are not allowed on a muslim thread, Muslim's should not be allowed on a Christian thread too and that's the balance not that one will have to suffer for the other

Of recent, tribal war has been serious on nairaland, yet the mods don't do anything to it like they don't know the rules on nairaland, it seems they love tribal and religious war.

We see baseless news on front page and that is the most annoying part of nairaland, somebody is in his house eating beans and bread and you see it on front page, that's how useless some news are coupled with other rules people break day in day out yet nothing is being done.

You all mods are foolish, stupid and useless and shouldn't be allowed as mods, I wonder who ever assigned you all as mods in the first place, I don't think it is Seun Osewa except if he is a part of this foolishness. I know I would probably get banned for saying this, maybe a life ban but you all can go fvck yourselves, disgusting set of people. lalasticlala Seun ishilove tells others.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by Raphael81(m): 2:36pm On Sep 24, 2017
Anasko:
Thats how you are trained, if you dont have a point to prove then you start abusing people. May Allah show you the truth.

quiet bro be still may your Allah swt bless u
Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by Raphael81(m): 2:37pm On Sep 24, 2017
Anasko:
In Islam we worship in the world and we have our reward in Afterlife.

including marriage and sex and procreation?

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by Anasko(m): 2:39pm On Sep 24, 2017
humphrey1356:

please bro, did ur holy prophet marry an underaged child... or.. is there more to d story
please at what age did Mary the mother of Jesus got married to Joseph? I need your Answer

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by Raphael81(m): 2:40pm On Sep 24, 2017
Nikbaebrown:

Point Of Correction. Muslims Are Nt Polytheists. We Dnt Worship Messiahs, Prophets, Pastors,holyspirit Or Any Equivalent Son Of God. We Worship The Maker Of The Heaven And Earth Allah.

madam it has dooo u still arguing here?
Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by Horladimeyjey(m): 2:40pm On Sep 24, 2017
Raphael81:

Do you mean all this happen in heaven according to the Islamic faith? Is it in the Qur'an? What's the chapter and verse? I will like to check and revert.
Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by Anasko(m): 2:42pm On Sep 24, 2017
Gbemishile1:

I wonder why on earth a sane man would follow someone who was humiliated and hung on a cross along with two thieves.
I wonder how I would follow a book that talks about two daughters who raped their father just to have child for him,a prophet at that
I wonder how a God would write a novel detailing how a prophet would rape his sister.
they always created lies to their Prophets. thats why it never wonder me when they lie against our Noble Prophet Muhammad S.A.W.
Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by Raphael81(m): 2:43pm On Sep 24, 2017
Horladimeyjey:

Do you mean all this happen in heaven according to the Islamic faith? Is it in the Qur'an? What's the chapter and verse? I will like to check and revert.

what do u people do in Muslim paradise cos a Muslim said its for enjoyment
Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by Phi001(m): 2:44pm On Sep 24, 2017
guccibangalee:
there's nothing like Christianity Paul was the man that invented Christianity not Jesus christ of any prophet. But did u kno Dat Christians only believe Jesus is God. Which God says u shouldn't compare him with anybody. I swear any person that called Jesus Christ God will be punished on d last that. And again Jesus himself said he's d son of man in d Bible which we believe God is not man.
I'm afraid you're wrong. Paul didn't "invent" Christianity...
Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by Horladimeyjey(m): 2:45pm On Sep 24, 2017
Raphael81:

what do u people do in Muslim paradise cos a Muslim said its for enjoyment

I will like your information about it. You seem to know a lot. Kindly inform me.
Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by Anasko(m): 2:45pm On Sep 24, 2017
9inches:

Basically, are you son of allah or slave of allah?
Am slave and servant of Allah.

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by Raphael81(m): 2:47pm On Sep 24, 2017
Horladimeyjey:

I will like your information about it. You seem to know a lot. Kindly inform me.

I asked u a question so I expect an answer na
Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by Nobody: 2:50pm On Sep 24, 2017
rexbuton:
Here is a brief list of some of the materials in the Quran that Muhammad copied/adopted from the Christians, the Jews, the Armenians, the Hindus and the Magians (Zoroastrians):

Tayammum (4:43): Copied from the Jewish Scripture the Talmud.

Breathing life into birds (2:260, 3:49, 5:110): Copied from the Coptic books.

Houris, Azazil (44:54): Learned from the foreigners in Mecca.

Harut amd Marut (2:102): From the Armenian books-Harut and Marut who are in control of wind and rain.

Allah's throne above water (11:7): From the Jewish tradition

Malik, the ruler of Hell (43:77): From the Jews. [ Molech--Leviticus 18.21; 20.2/3/4/5, etc]

7 Heavens (2:29, 41:12): Adopted from the Sanskrit Scripture of the Hindus.

Mary giving birth under the trunk of a tree (19:23): Copied from the Gospel of Infancy, an apocryphal Christian Gospel

Infant Jesus talking (3:46, 19:30-31, 19:33): Copied from the Gospel of Infancy.

Description of Paradise and Hell (there are many verses-see the section on Salman, the Persian: Copied from the Magians (Zoroastrians) and the Hindus.

Jesus not killed, Allah lifted up Jesus (3:55, 4:157-158): Copied from the Gospel of Barnabas

The story of Joseph (Sura 12): Copied from the Midrash, a Jewish Scripture.

The story of Solomon and Sheba (21:78-82, 27:17-19, 27:22-23): Copied from the Haggada, a Jewish Scripture. [ Kings I 10.1 ]

The original Qur'an is kept in Heaven (43:4, 85:21-22): The Talmud says that the Torah is a preserved tablet in Heaven.

Angel of death--Azrail or Azazil, Malaku'l Maut (6:61, 7:37, 32:11): Adopted from the Jewish and the Magian (Zoroastrian) scriptures.

Uncannily though, the Quran itself asserts that the infidels of Mecca knew that Muhammad had copied the Quran from various sources, especially from the Jewish Scriptures; and that was why Allah had to admonish the polytheists for calling Muhammad a copy-cat. This is revealed in verse 28:48

28.48 But (now), when the Truth has come to them from Ourselves, they say, "Why are not (Signs) sent to him, like those which were sent to Moses?" Do they not then reject (the Signs) which were formerly sent to Moses? They say: "Two kinds of sorcery, each assisting the other!" And they say: "For us, we reject all (such things)!"

For more examples of plagiarism in the Quran (by Muhammad) one may refer to the books listed in the bibliography.

Muhammad's neighbour was an-Nadr b. al-Harith. He too used to write verses similar to the Quran. He was also a very good story-teller--especially of the ancient fables. Whenever Muhammad gathered people to listen to his tales in the Quran an-Nadr would entice the audience of Muhammad with better stories than Muhammad. Due to an-Nadr's excellent proficiency in narrating the anecdotes Muhammad saw his audience disappear. Muhammad considered an-Nadr's act extremely loathsome and had his revenge taken by capturing an-Nadr in the battle of Badr and later beheading him.

Here are references to some selected verses from the Quran that tell us that the pagans were very much aware that Muhammad used to tell them ancient stories that they had heard before-Muhammad did not narrate any new fable at all-he simply regurgitated what he had heard from his sources-passing them as Allah's revelations:

The unbelievers consider theQuran as tales of the ancients…8:31

The unbelievers said that the revelations to Muhammad were the tales from the past…16:24

Many pagans had heard the story of resurrection from past tales…23:83

Disbelievers say 'the Quran is ancient tales which they had heard before'…25:5
The unbelievers insist that the Quran is tales from the past…27:68
The unbelievers say the Quran is nothing but the tales of the ancients…46:17
The unbelievers termed Muhammad's revelations as tales from the past…68:15

Ubayy b. Ka'b

http://www.inthenameofallah.org/Authors ... Quran.html
...the upper-cut
Cc rashduct4luv haroun13

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by Horladimeyjey(m): 2:50pm On Sep 24, 2017
Raphael81:

I asked u a question so I expect an answer na

You seem to have a prior understanding. I thought it will be best to get that.

Before Adam and Eve left heaven, they were enjoying and were surrounded by good things. They were sent to an earth filled with problems and issues. A return to that heaven is the promise of my Lord.
Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by Anasko(m): 2:50pm On Sep 24, 2017
Raphael81:

Sex is part of Human beign. and thank God Islam donot support premarital sex and fornication that is synonymous amongs your religion followers.

2 Likes

Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by Raphael81(m): 2:53pm On Sep 24, 2017
Anasko:
Sex is part of Human beign. and thank God Islam donot support premarital sex and fornication that is synonymous amongs your religion followers.

Do u understand English language clearly? I asked a question and u are dodging it
Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by 9inches(m): 2:54pm On Sep 24, 2017
Anasko:
Am slave and servant of Allah.
That's some difference. Muslims are slaves of allah while Christians are sons of God.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by Raphael81(m): 2:55pm On Sep 24, 2017
Horladimeyjey:

You seem to have a prior understanding. I thought it will be best to get that.

Before Adam and Eve left heaven, they were enjoying and were surrounded by good things. They were sent to an earth filled with problems and issues. A return to that heaven is the promise of my Lord.

Your Quran says Adam and Eve were in heaven prior to creation? very interesting book

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by Kakingsj0303: 2:56pm On Sep 24, 2017
Easa is a son to Abraham Islam Ibrahim, son born to father of faith by is wife slave(Haggai).
Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by Horladimeyjey(m): 2:57pm On Sep 24, 2017
Raphael81:

Your Quran says Adam and Eve were in heaven prior to creation? very interesting book

Are you shifting ground already? Does this mean you have no evidence for your comments? If you have evidence about something from the Qur'an, say it. I will really like your views.
Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by Anasko(m): 3:02pm On Sep 24, 2017
Raphael81:

Do u understand English language clearly? I asked a question and u are dodging it
Is your statement that is nt clear.
Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by Raphael81(m): 3:02pm On Sep 24, 2017
Horladimeyjey:

Are you shifting ground already? Does this mean you have no evidence for your comments? If you have evidence about something from the Qur'an, say it. I will really like your views.

who Qur'an don EPP! I want to know the Muslim view of their paradise, do they party with their god? marry new wives? 77virgins for jihadists and all that... Not that I am interested in Islam neither do I encourage myself to view it so I have to warn myself bfr I comment...
Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by Housing(m): 3:03pm On Sep 24, 2017
alBHAGDADI and all other commentators that were abusive have denied us the great opportunity of having an enlightenment discourse in respect of Jesus Christ.

alBHAGDADI your moniker is also provocative to both Christians and Muslims, as ISIS is a terrorist organization. Are there ambassador or member?

Maybe Seun was right to request for oath before commenting in the Muslim section. Can there be a common and universal agreed oath for Christian members?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by Anasko(m): 3:04pm On Sep 24, 2017
9inches:

That's some difference. Muslims are slaves of allah while Christians are sons of God.
But Your Jesus called himself servant of God. and my question to u.... what qualifies one to be a son of Another?
Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by Horladimeyjey(m): 3:05pm On Sep 24, 2017
Raphael81:

who Qur'an don EPP! I want to know the Muslim view of their paradise, do they party with their god? marry new wives? 77virgins for jihadists and all that... Not that I am interested in Islam neither do I encourage myself to view it so I have to warn myself bfr I comment...

So since you have no interest in the Qur'an or the religion, do you think it's safe to just hear something and believe it. If you think something of the religion is true before you believe it and go about telling people, do well and confirm the authenticity.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (24) (Reply)

Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ / Breaking News : No More Trousers For Redeemed Ladies, Adeboye Orders / Johnson Suleman: "Stephanie Otobo Is A Blackmailer, Has Link With Boko Haram"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.