Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,863 members, 7,813,945 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ (43756 Views)

What Do Muslims Belief Concerning Jesus Son Of Mary (peace Be Upon Him)? / ‍‍‍what I Saw Concerning "Jesus Christ ,myself,satan ,And some Believers." / Christians And Muslims believe That Peoplewith Other religion Will Go To Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by adenine02: 12:20pm On Sep 24, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
https://www.nairaland.com/4064473/what-muslims-belief-concerning-jesus

Dear Nairaland,

I came across the above thread on Front Page stating what Muslims believe about my Lord Jesus Christ. It was put on front page on a Friday, a day pro-islamic threads make front page. What bothers me is that the thread spoke things about my Father and Saviour which are contrary to what I know of him. The sad part is that I couldn't correct those things cos Islamic threads are locked away from non-muslims who can only comment if they swear an Islamic creed. That is why I decided to create this thread to put to correction all those things said about my Father, just as a son would. I will appreciate it if the Moderators move this thread to front page this Sunday in the spirit of fairness.

Points from the thread are in quote.

First and foremost, Easa is not the name given to the Messiah we Christians believe in. His real name is Yahshua. The Bible says he comes in his Father's name (Mathew 23:39). Yahshua means Yahweh's Salvation. Easa doesn't carry such meaning.

Yes, he was a prophet but not a slave talk less of being a slave of Allah. He is the son of the Living God YAHWEH who called him his beloved Son.

Mathew 17:5

... He was still speaking when, behold, a bright cloud overshadowed them, and a voice
from the cloud said, “This is my beloved Son , with whom I am well pleased ...

If by Easa you mean Jesus/Yahshua, then you are wrong. Tell me how many men can raise the dead? Those that do that today so it in his name. How many men ressurected from the dead as they promised they would? Those that do that today testify of how he resurrected them. How many perform healing as he did? Those that do today so it in his name.

Saying God has to have a wife before having a son is similar to limiting God's powers. If you believe that the God who created heaven and the earth, humans and animals etc needs a wife before he can have a son, then it's best you stop believing he created all those things.

Islam's denial of Jesus being the son of God who is Father has rendered the religion a LIAR and an Antichrist religion.

1 John 2:22

Who is the LIAR? It is whoever denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a person is the ANTICHRIST--denying the Father and the Son.

Bros the topic you are responding to is "what the Muslim believe about Jesus" so what make think their what they believe is wrong?

It is what they believe

And everything​ you show here is what you believe

You might be right they might be wrong

They might be right you might be wrong

Both of you might be right

Or

Both of you might be wrong

Your believe is your believe

Their believe is their believe

Peace wink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by nams77: 12:21pm On Sep 24, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
brb
Op, may God bless you for this post. I also saw that Friday post and I know someone was trying to stoke up problems. I tried to respond but the restriction on the page wouldn't allow me. This is highly parochial. Seun, I don't even want to join issue with you
I want to say I am completely, wholely and irredeemably sold out for Jesus Christ and nothing on earth and beyond can change this.

2 Likes

Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by ezesun(m): 12:23pm On Sep 24, 2017
What Nairaland did on Friday was....... .. .. .
Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by bennyann: 12:24pm On Sep 24, 2017
generaliy:
I was thinking of doing a counter thread too to dispel the brazen, illogical, senseless lies, all without the option of rebuttal as you're expected to deny Christ before commenting on a Muslim thread, how pitiful, it is well with Seun and his policies.

If youths are this bias on religious issues, what happens if Seun becomes the president of Nigeria? Ban Christianity and let Islam thrive? So much for a self acclaimed Atheist

Seun you see your life at outside? Your integrity is at stake.

If you're being controlled on your own forum, then we can't rely on you. We can't trust you. At least even if you've decided not to be yourself because you are being controlled by some powers, do it with fairness so the inner part of you doesn't seem to be compromised while still maintaining your power or integrity.

Anyways, thanks for not banning me the last time. I'm sure you got my points.

alBHAGDADI, great job but you know it's still not a fair forum since the ones who are hiding in their private room to gossip us can still pollute this thread due to their imposed powerless power.

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by Nikbaebrown(f): 12:25pm On Sep 24, 2017
teepha:

How is Israel the corner stone of Christianity? Go and check Google the official language of Israel is Hebrew and Arabic and over there 74% are Jewish 17.6% are muslims and just 2% are Christians... So how is it the cornerstone of Christianity? And there is a big difference between Judaism and Christianity

If Rome Is The Cornerstone Of Christianity Then Send Messages To Gullible Xtians Across The World That They Are Being Scammed By The Fictitious Teachings Of The Bible. Henceforth, Make Rome And The Pope Your Pilgrim Attractions.

There's A Big Difference Between Judhaism And Xtianity Yet U Preach Judhist Messeges, Believe In Judhists Prophets And Even Worship The Judhist God? What Is The Old Testatment And Where Was It Adopted From?

And Pls My Earliest Response Was A Counter Retalite To Raphaels Comment, Where He Likened The Cultural Values In Saudi Arabia To The Teachings Of The Quoran. I Honestly Dnt See How Your Opinion Correlates.
Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by Nobody: 12:31pm On Sep 24, 2017
This Seun would not bar muslims from commenting here but we go swear oath to comment for their useless threads. Oh how I love the days of King David. We shall conquer in the name of the Lord. That's how it should still be.
Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by ojonugwap(m): 12:32pm On Sep 24, 2017
People should stop all this meaningless fighting over religions as God gave anyone religion is we human whom form religions that now cause confusion for us all today, as if being a Christian or Muslim would take you to heaven when your heart is cold an stone full of hatreds, jealousy and evil hiding under so call religious to manipulate innocent ones may God help us on this.
Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by misterh(m): 12:38pm On Sep 24, 2017
imam07:
are u telling me u don't follow Saudi in terms of religion? Abi Saudi is no more following what is in the quran again.
And where is it written that women can't drive in Islam?

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by seniorkachion(m): 12:39pm On Sep 24, 2017
Myde4naija:
the same ways you ignore the substance here, Easa is Arabic as well........when you are sure Yahshua is a native of Hebrew and even Aramaic how come the name Jesus prevail over his original name Yahshua.

The New Testament was written in Greek Language!!!! Jesus is the English translation of the Greek word for Jesus. Jesus, Yeshua, Joshua all means the same thing. It does not refer to his origin. Jesus was a Jew.
Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by salam1(m): 12:40pm On Sep 24, 2017
Some people ate just here believing wat they are told to believe. Tym without number Jesus himself has said " he cannot of his own do anything but by the authority of the 1 who sent him. So y all dis drama.
Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by belindar: 12:41pm On Sep 24, 2017
MUSLIM MUST NOT COMMENT ON THESE TOPIC BECAUSE YOU DID ALLOW CHRISTIAN TO COMMENT ON YOUR TOPIC. THAT IS WHY YOUR ISLAMIC RELIGION BAFFLES ME BECAUSE YOU DONT ALLOW CRITICISM. ANYBODY OR GOVERNMENT THAT DOES NOT ALLOW CRITICISM IS A DICTATOR.
If I may ask why do you prevent Christian and atheists to comment on Islamic topic and you want someone to swear an oath b4 commenting just as you hold your followers to ransom in the name of jihad by beheading people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by Nikbaebrown(f): 12:42pm On Sep 24, 2017
Raphael81:

your mother is a slowpoke, your father is an uncircumcised goat useless thing don't ever quote me brainless almajiri

Happy Sunday Sir!! You Obviously Are Under The Influence Of Todays 1st Service Annointing, administered by The Holyspirit.

U Had Beta Get Another Baptismal Bath Cuz You're Still That Old Creature condemned For Hell. BL00DY HYPOCRITES!!

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by Northwest888: 12:43pm On Sep 24, 2017
Chongaiman:
The Arabic Bible calls Jesus, Yesu. The Eesa the Qur'an talks about must surely be someone else.

Meanwhile, why should I believe an Arab's account over that of a Jew pertaining to a Jew seeing that he couldn't even get the name right?
are yoυ a jew?
Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by bennyann: 12:46pm On Sep 24, 2017
KxngKrypt:
If Christians feel the need to reply, attack or point fingers. What makes you any different from the muslims you chastise? Isnt that hypocritical?

For ordinary reply? Na wa o

Christians should turn to zombie, don't even try to talk for the sake of the brethren especially those still being fed with milk according to the above quote. undecided

Seriously, we need to be Schooled on the definition of hypocrisy.
Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by Raphael81(m): 12:48pm On Sep 24, 2017
Nikbaebrown:

Happy Sunday Sir!! You Obviously Are Under The Influence Of Todays 1st Service Annointing, administered by The Holyspirit.

U Had Beta Get Another Baptismal Bath Cuz You're Still That Old Creature condemned For Hell. BL00DY HYPOCRITES!!

Your father will die like Mohammad while your siblings will be finished like his children useless female almajiri, underage she goat
Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by Raphael81(m): 12:50pm On Sep 24, 2017
Nikbaebrown:

For Insulting the Holy Spirit let my God fight your family
Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by Raphael81(m): 12:51pm On Sep 24, 2017
[quote author=Nikbaebrown post=60778948]

If Rome Is The Cornerstone Of Christianity Then Send Messages To Gullible Xtians Across The World That They Are Being Scammed By The Fictitious Teachings Of The Bible. Henceforth, Make Rome And The Pope Your Pilgrim Attractions.

There's A Big Difference Between Judhaism And Xtianity Yet U Preach Judhist Messeges, Believe In Judhists Prophets And Even Worship The Judhist God? What Is The Old Testatment And Where Was It Adopted From?

And Pls My Earliest Response Was A Counter Retalite To Raphaels Comment, Where He Likened The Cultural Values In Saudi Arabia To The Teachings Of The Quoran. I Honestly Dnt See How Your Opinion Correlates.[/quote
shut up and go to islamiyyA ...
Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by ChiefMarumba: 12:53pm On Sep 24, 2017
emerged01:

To the bolded. Read...
When the angels said: “O Mary! Allah gives you the good news of a Word from Him, whose name is the Messiah, Jesus son of Mary, who is illustrious in this world and the hereafter, and who is one of those brought near [to Allah]. (3.45)

Quran called Jesus the messiah,the reason you Muslims don't believe is what I don't know.
Yes! The quotation is correct, ALLAH is addressing her, her son as a Messiah to the race of Isreal, to save the race of Is real not the whole of Human races.
Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by Nobody: 12:54pm On Sep 24, 2017
imam07:
that your quote 'love your neighbor' which where did the quote emanate from?
I need an answer to this question.

How is that relevant to the discourse?
Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by Anney272(m): 12:56pm On Sep 24, 2017
I still don't understand why we're trying to link two religions. U don't see traditional people conflicting over senseless matters as this. I'm a muslim,yes and I'm not taking sides. Can't we all focus on our religion without trying to look for shortcomings in the other? It's rude that we have to swear an oath to comment on Islam section. If that's how it is,then the Christian section should have an oath too. Let's all just get along nd stop poke nosing. If matters such as this continues, a war is bound to occur with so much casualties and the only religion that'll b left standing will b d traditional one. Why? It's beacuse they mind their own business. U don't see babalawo going to Alfa or Pastor, it's always the reverse. Islam Nd Christianity both have their shortcomings. None is perfect. I'm not an atheist, just live your life with peace while you still have it!
Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by belindar: 1:03pm On Sep 24, 2017
Quality20:
Is Christianity is truly a Godly religion, then why doesn't it stop it's adherents from evils like fornication and adultery? U may say ordinary Muslims and xtians fornicate, but what about all those Christian leaders like pastors, bishops etc who are always deep in these evils? How many Muslim scholars has any one found in these sinful traps? Pls be guided, a religion that can't stop ur clergymen from evil and sin isn't a religion but just a deception

Just answer the question yourself
Why are you commenting abt Christian topics when you want Christian to swear to an oath before commenting on yours?
The reason you heard about Christian immoralities is bicos Christianity allows criticism which Islam doesn't allow. If you know what your so called leader do underground, I bet you , u will run away from that your religion.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by Oches4me(m): 1:05pm On Sep 24, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
https://www.nairaland.com/4064473/what-muslims-belief-concerning-jesus

Dear Nairaland,

I came across the above thread on Front Page stating what Muslims believe about my Lord Jesus Christ. It was put on front page on a Friday, a day pro-islamic threads make front page. What bothers me is that the thread spoke things about my Father and Saviour which are contrary to what I know of him. The sad part is that I couldn't correct those things cos Islamic threads are locked away from non-muslims who can only comment if they swear an Islamic creed. That is why I decided to create this thread to put to correction all those things said about my Father, just as a son would. I will appreciate it if the Moderators move this thread to front page this Sunday in the spirit of fairness.

Points from the thread are in quote.

First and foremost, Easa is not the name given to the Messiah we Christians believe in. His real name is Yahshua. The Bible says he comes in his Father's name (Mathew 23:39). Yahshua means Yahweh's Salvation. Easa doesn't carry such meaning.

Yes, he was a prophet but not a slave talk less of being a slave of Allah. He is the son of the Living God YAHWEH who called him his beloved Son.

Mathew 17:5

... He was still speaking when, behold, a bright cloud overshadowed them, and a voice
from the cloud said, “This is my beloved Son , with whom I am well pleased ...

If by Easa you mean Jesus/Yahshua, then you are wrong. Tell me how many men can raise the dead? Those that do that today so it in his name. How many men ressurected from the dead as they promised they would? Those that do that today testify of how he resurrected them. How many perform healing as he did? Those that do today so it in his name.

Saying God has to have a wife before having a son is similar to limiting God's powers. If you believe that the God who created heaven and the earth, humans and animals etc needs a wife before he can have a son, then it's best you stop believing he created all those things.

Islam's denial of Jesus being the son of God who is Father has rendered the religion a LIAR and an Antichrist religion.

1 John 2:22

Who is the LIAR? It is whoever denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a person is the ANTICHRIST--denying the Father and the Son.

Oga u are confused on Oshogbo weed's, locking by the Bible u will see many contradictory verses, Isah is English meaning of Jesus, Even the place Bible originated from there don't even follow the books because their new it was corrupted, it was only the west that take Bible serious, that is y their corrupted it to suite their on agenda
Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by Kokaine(m): 1:05pm On Sep 24, 2017
ExInferis:
If his name is Yeshua, which in English is Joshua, why are you calling him Jesus?

You're worshiping the wrong messiah.
the guy has no basic understanding. sayarah in arabic is car. an american can easily come to write a long epistle to defend cars by saying car is car, but sayarat is not car

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by belindar: 1:07pm On Sep 24, 2017
Anney272:
I still don't understand why we're trying to link two religions. U don't see traditional people conflicting over senseless matters as this. I'm a muslim,yes and I'm not taking sides. Can't we all focus on our religion without trying to look for shortcomings in the other? It's rude that we have to swear an oath to comment on Islam section. If that's how it is,then the Christian section should have an oath too. Let's all just get along nd stop poke nosing. If matters such as this continues, a war is bound to occur with so much casualties and the only religion that'll b left standing will b d traditional one. Why? It's beacuse they mind their own business. U don't see babalawo going to Alfa or Pastor, it's always the reverse. Islam Nd Christianity both have their shortcomings. None is perfect. I'm not an atheist, just live your life with peace while you still have it!

Your response is a bit reasonable bicos you know it s barbaric to make someone to swear an oath before talking on an issue but tell your Muslim brother not to comment on Christian issues on these forum once they place an oath on theirs.
Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by neutrotoba(m): 1:07pm On Sep 24, 2017
Allah is Satan and Seun is a very stupid man... I'm never visiting nairaland again so you can ban me all you like!

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by Nikbaebrown(f): 1:10pm On Sep 24, 2017
Raphael81:

For Insulting the Holy Spirit let my God fight your family

Which Of The gods Mr Churchgoer, U Mean That Same god that couldnt save himself On The Cross Of Calvary but asked Allah For Help?? And He Screamed With A Loud Voice "aloi, Aloi Lama Sabach Tani". What A god Indeed!!!

I thought trinity is basis of the xtian doctrine.
If The Holyspirit Is God Like U All Assert, Then Why ask another Mightier 'God' To War On Its Behalf, When It Is Actually God?? Bunch Of Confused Follow-follow Polytheists!!!

2 Likes

Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by Demmzy15(m): 1:12pm On Sep 24, 2017
adenine02:

Bros the topic you are responding to is "what the Muslim believe about Jesus" so what make think their what they believe is wrong?

It is what they believe

And everything​ you show here is what you believe

You might be right they might be wrong

They might be right you might be wrong

Both of you might be right

Or

Both of you might be wrong

Your believe is your believe

Their believe is their believe

Peace wink
Thank you for this

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by Oches4me(m): 1:16pm On Sep 24, 2017
goingape1:
shut the fvck off!

if the Qur'an do spoke about Mary even more then your group of violence peace would have oat to respect women, but NO! you will see them busy phucking child 14yrs and below undecided

I'm sure Muhammad teaching including pedophile as the way to cleanz ya sexual sin!

KETTLE FELLOWERS
Christians are the most stupid people in surface of earth, their say Muslim don't respect women, pls which countries exposed their women's unclothedness, which countries ranked as the highest in immorality, which countries practice lesbianism, if by engaging in all these mean respect, animals should be more respectful than us

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by Raphael81(m): 1:19pm On Sep 24, 2017
Christians believe in a heaven where they can worship God but Islam believes in a paradise of pleasure,sex, marriage and every fleshy desire which is a fallacy
Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by intergral(m): 1:19pm On Sep 24, 2017
Deicide:
The Jewish people didn't think Jesus was God either even up till Now grin The Old Testament made it clear that God is one and has no Associations wink New Testament came in and suddenly everything changed grin The blood thirst God we know in the Old Testament turned to a nice guy who was even willing to die for people sins even though the concept made no sense

No, Moslems don’t believe that Jesus was the Messiah.

Think of it like a movie. The Torah is the first one, and the New Testament is the sequel. The Qu’ran comes out, and it retcons the last one like it never happened. There’s still Jesus, but he’s not the main character anymore, and the messiah hasn’t shown up yet.

Jews like the first movie, but ignored the sequels, Christians think you need to watch the first two, but the third one doesn’t count, Moslems think the third one was the best, and Mormons liked the second one so much they started writing fanfiction that doesn’t fit with ANY of the series canons.
May Bless you Sir... This is the simplest explanation...

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (24) (Reply)

Nigerian Preacher Arrested For Public Disturbance In London(pics) / Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo And Daddy Freeze Exchange Words Over Tithing / Penuel Mnguni At TB Joshua's Church (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.