Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,907 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Kanu Violation Of Bail Conditions: Abaribe, Others Risk Imprisonment- Presidency - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kanu Violation Of Bail Conditions: Abaribe, Others Risk Imprisonment- Presidency (37568 Views)

President, Governors, Senators, Others Risk 3-Year Jail Term / Ndume, Others Risk Expulsion From APC Over NASS Leadership Tussle / Governor Fayose, Others Risk Jail For Campaign Billboards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanu Violation Of Bail Conditions: Abaribe, Others Risk Imprisonment- Presidency by chernest2002: 8:28am On Sep 30, 2017
bakila:

When Gooodluck was at it, you guys enjoyed the nepotism, tribalism and fanaticism. Someone else is now there you say, no justice no Nigeria, even when for the first time Nigeria allowed your kinsman to occupy a the DSP against all convention.
Who is more corrupt than your people in Nigeria.
by telling me that my people are more corrupt I see all am complaining in you, tribalism. When gej was there, there was massob and ipob was also there. Even from the days of obj, but buhari made it an issue because of hatred. When gej was there he did most of his work for the other regions just to appease and unite the nation ,but now your brother was there what have he done to unite the nation? Nothing but divisions, 97%/5%, in words and actions pmb have divided us deeply. But Nigeria will get over pmb mess and get better and stronger if God wills.i also know that even northerners are also suffering this economic failure but only brainwashed that it was gej who caused it.people like you will never reason but will always believe lies as pmb and his failed government is doing now.
Re: Kanu Violation Of Bail Conditions: Abaribe, Others Risk Imprisonment- Presidency by bakila: 10:17am On Sep 30, 2017
chernest2002:
by telling me that my people are more corrupt I see all am complaining in you, tribalism. When gej was there, there was massob and ipob was also there. Even from the days of obj, but buhari made it an issue because of hatred. When gej was there he did most of his work for the other regions just to appease and unite the nation ,but now your brother was there what have he done to unite the nation? Nothing but divisions, 97%/5%, in words and actions pmb have divided us deeply. But Nigeria will get over pmb mess and get better and stronger if God wills.i also know that even northerners are also suffering this economic failure but only brainwashed that it was gej who caused it.people like you will never reason but will always believe lies as pmb and his failed government is doing now.
They never abused the President, solicit arms to destroy Nigeria, form an army and promise to make Nigeria more than Somalia.
Nigeria cannot continue to live a fake life on bad money. Look inwards, you economy will be good.
Re: Kanu Violation Of Bail Conditions: Abaribe, Others Risk Imprisonment- Presidency by chernest2002: 10:44pm On Sep 30, 2017
bakila:

They never abused the President, solicit arms to destroy Nigeria, form an army and promise to make Nigeria more than Somalia.
Nigeria cannot continue to live a fake life on bad money. Look inwards, you economy will be good.
is Nigeria better than Somalia? The answer is no, with fulani herds Men, bokoharam, kidnapping, ritual killers, army behaving like terrorist, recession and religious fanaticism Nigeria is near failed state God forbid. Baboons and monkeys will soak in their blood, who said so?the asorock lion. Hate speeches emanated from him so why pointing to others.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Rivers PDP Inaugurates Excos Without Social Distancing (Photos) / Buhari Approves Four International Airports As Special Economic Zones / Obi: INEC Should Have Had Pictures Of Presidential Candidates On Ballot Papers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.