Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Kanu Violation Of Bail Conditions: Abaribe, Others Risk Imprisonment- Presidency - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kanu Violation Of Bail Conditions: Abaribe, Others Risk Imprisonment- Presidency (37565 Views)

President, Governors, Senators, Others Risk 3-Year Jail Term / Ndume, Others Risk Expulsion From APC Over NASS Leadership Tussle / Governor Fayose, Others Risk Jail For Campaign Billboards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanu Violation Of Bail Conditions: Abaribe, Others Risk Imprisonment- Presidency by freeze001(f): 3:27pm On Sep 24, 2017
Bottom line is,u will never understand how Igbos think because u are ignorant of the law and the workings of a proper democracy. You all have, out of unfounded hatred, lost sight of the need to enthrone and respect civilian authority because u just can't shake the unfortunate military mentality that plagues the country.

Was he not already in court? Had the AGF on behalf of the FG not already filed an action requesting the court to revoke his bail? Does common sense not tell you that the army and all authorities should have respected the courts and waited for its ruling on the appointed date? Would that have been too much? Even if he committed fresh offences, was he an armed rebel? Had he caused any insurrection in the East? Was the police overwhelmed and couldn't the police have arrested him? Why the army with full warfare paraphernalia in peace time and within a civilian area?

Until this madness, had IPOB and its activities caused any breakdown of law and order that the police couldn't handle? Any deaths recorded?

Mrnairalandd:

It beats my imagination how you Igbos reason, so you expect Nigeria Army to watch Nnamdi Kanu threatening the peace of a sovereign nation simply cos he has a case in court? Fam, it doesn’t work like that.

The court grant him bail in expectation that Nnamdi Kanu ll strictly adhere to his bail conditions but he failed woefully to do that prior to Army issue. You seemed to have forgotten that there are video evidences all over the media for prosecuting attorney to send Kanu back to jail for a long time.

The court ll only make its judgement on the violation of his bail conditions.

Trust me, if Kanu doesn’t turn up in Court that day, it’s a bad one for both the sureties and of course Nnamdi Kanu.

Tell me, where on earth would Kanu try that rubbish he did in the East without going to Prison for life, even in the most advanced countries in the world.

He and his Ipob followers formed their own Army and paramilitary when he should be adhering to his bail conditions. This alone is enough to nailed his coffin for life.
Re: Kanu Violation Of Bail Conditions: Abaribe, Others Risk Imprisonment- Presidency by greggng: 3:28pm On Sep 24, 2017
OmoEpe:

Clap for yourself. So they should have waited till other tribes react to his provocation like the Arewa youths did and the whole nation goes into uncontrollable crisis before arresting him?
See your argument. Ride on

Which provocation. ? Did he fight any tribe? Asking for freedom means provocation. You Nigerians need to grow up
Re: Kanu Violation Of Bail Conditions: Abaribe, Others Risk Imprisonment- Presidency by freeze001(f): 3:31pm On Sep 24, 2017
arsenal33:

may be they didnt want the arms from turkey to be put to use before the court date.

So u assume that IPOB will stupidly import arms through official borders if it comes to that? U feel that it's IPOB that ordered those weapons? As Customs had supposedly tracked and confiscated them, they will still fly into IPOB's possession in ur imagination right?

If u know where u baff, go carry ya cloth dia. Don't give people confirmation of possible dumbness and ignorance please!
Re: Kanu Violation Of Bail Conditions: Abaribe, Others Risk Imprisonment- Presidency by Frings10(m): 3:34pm On Sep 24, 2017
This your bad english is more than enough to surprise the devil himself, you dont need to be surprised cos the devil is doing that for you already!
Quoted

I am won't be surprised if coward cownu has committed suicide like the spinless coward most terrorist are! [/quote]

Re: Kanu Violation Of Bail Conditions: Abaribe, Others Risk Imprisonment- Presidency by BabaRamota1980: 3:37pm On Sep 24, 2017
However, speaking on the legal implication of Kanu’s failure to attend court on the next adjourned date, Special Assistant to President Muhammadu Buhari, Chief Okoi Obono-Obla in an exclusive chats with Sunday Telegraph in Abuja noted that it is as clear as crystal that Kanu has violated all the conditions prescribed by the court.

Who has ever heard of this assistant called Chief Okoi Obonu Obla?

When dealing with ethnically controversial issue the Presidency recognizes the need to put a matching ethnic Assistant as their mouthpiece.

Where is Femi Adesina and Garba Shehu?
Re: Kanu Violation Of Bail Conditions: Abaribe, Others Risk Imprisonment- Presidency by tolexy123: 3:41pm On Sep 24, 2017
Ofemmanu1:

Thomas- You sure want Proof?!

You could as well ask for the millions unsolved proofs in the world.
Your mom shoulda kept the placenta
and your idiot should av reminded her. Foool!
Re: Kanu Violation Of Bail Conditions: Abaribe, Others Risk Imprisonment- Presidency by freeze001(f): 3:42pm On Sep 24, 2017
BALLOSKI:
I don't know how Ibo people reason.

freeze001:
Bottom line is,u will never understand how Igbos think because u are ignorant of the law and the workings of a proper democracy. You all have, out of unfounded hatred, lost sight of the need to enthrone and respect civilian authority because u just can't shake the unfortunate military mentality that plagues the country.

Was he not already in court? Had the AGF on behalf of the FG not already filed an action requesting the court to revoke his bail? Does common sense not tell you that the army and all authorities should have respected the courts and waited for its ruling on the appointed date? Would that have been too much? Even if he committed fresh offences, was he an armed rebel? Had he caused any insurrection in the East? Was the police overwhelmed and couldn't the police have arrested him? Why the army with full warfare paraphernalia in peace time and within a civilian area?

Until this madness, had IPOB and its activities caused any breakdown of law and order that the police couldn't handle? Any deaths recorded?

Re: Kanu Violation Of Bail Conditions: Abaribe, Others Risk Imprisonment- Presidency by WiseFool2(m): 3:48pm On Sep 24, 2017
Nukualofa:
The sureties will laugh of the FG by asking them to produce Kanu since they invaded his house and since then his whereabout is unknown.

Do we expect the sureties to be Kanu bodyguard. The state granted him bail and the same state kidnapped him.

Buhari is just a mad man
I believe you have a Facebook account, yes? Since you know how to type, I challenge you to go type this ur last statement on your Facebook page. You guys think because u enjoy some level of privacy here on nairaland, u can just type what ever u like.
Re: Kanu Violation Of Bail Conditions: Abaribe, Others Risk Imprisonment- Presidency by OmoEpe(m): 3:51pm On Sep 24, 2017
greggng:

Which provocation. ? Did he fight any tribe? Asking for freedom means provocation. You Nigerians need to grow up

Calling all other tribes animals and our country Zoo and asking igbos to kill Yoruba pastors including Adeboye and Kumuyi isn't provocative enough. I also guess that in your wisdom threatening to go to Abuja and return with the presidents head is also not provocating.
You need to be less emotional to reason well. Cownu must face the consequences of his stupidity. That's what you get when you have a dream without enough intellect to back it up

Same reasoning you see among igbos on this thread about the sureties, the courts aren't emotional, they are going in for it.
The more reason why igbos have become perpetual cry babies, they either act before thinking or whip up emotions to blackmail people in order to get away with their foolishness. Sadly logical reasoning isn't done by emotions
Re: Kanu Violation Of Bail Conditions: Abaribe, Others Risk Imprisonment- Presidency by greggng: 3:52pm On Sep 24, 2017
OmoEpe:

Calling all other tribes animals and our country Zoo and asking igbos to kill Yoruba pastors including Adeboye and Kumuyi isn't provocative enough. I also guess that in your wisdom threatening to go to Abuja and return with the presidents head is also not provocating.
You need to be less emotional to reason well. Cownu must face the consequences of his stupidity. That's what you get when you have a dream without enough intellect to back it up

I need to see evidence cos lots of fake news all over.
Re: Kanu Violation Of Bail Conditions: Abaribe, Others Risk Imprisonment- Presidency by FunkyAlhaji2015: 3:54pm On Sep 24, 2017
freeze001:
Did his sureties ask FG to denigrate its judiciary and go after a person on bail? Why did the army not respect the court and wait for the next adjourned date while allowing the civilian justice system to run its course? Useless goats!
So if someone is on bail and commits another offence the FG will wait till the next adjourned date to arrest such a person?? Why are you so stupid?
Re: Kanu Violation Of Bail Conditions: Abaribe, Others Risk Imprisonment- Presidency by objobj: 3:54pm On Sep 24, 2017
aolawale025:
What kind of government is this. Some appointees render an opinion and it's deemed as "presidency". Who is presidency?

Mr polo oblon is a presidential SA
Re: Kanu Violation Of Bail Conditions: Abaribe, Others Risk Imprisonment- Presidency by Nukualofa: 3:55pm On Sep 24, 2017
WiseFool2:

I believe you have a Facebook account, yes? Since you know how to type, I challenge you to go type this ur last statement on your Facebook page. You guys think because u enjoy some level of privacy here on nairaland, u can just type what ever u like.
Buhari is a stupid mad man he is the epitome of stupidity
Re: Kanu Violation Of Bail Conditions: Abaribe, Others Risk Imprisonment- Presidency by OmoEpe(m): 3:59pm On Sep 24, 2017
greggng:

I need to see evidence cos lots of fake news all over.
Google the video i watched it here on Nairaland and if that's not enough then it's just unfortunate
Re: Kanu Violation Of Bail Conditions: Abaribe, Others Risk Imprisonment- Presidency by Donbosco46: 3:59pm On Sep 24, 2017
bakila:

Is Nnamdi Kanu bigger than Ekerenmadu, Ugwuanyi, Okorocha, Ngige, Ekwueme, Anyim, Oduah, Ikpeazu, Obiano, Umahi, Onu and Orji?

For now Nnamdi Kanu is bigger than all of them.
Re: Kanu Violation Of Bail Conditions: Abaribe, Others Risk Imprisonment- Presidency by freeze001(f): 4:00pm On Sep 24, 2017
FunkyAlhaji2015:
So if someone is on bail and commits another offence the FG will wait till the next adjourned date to arrest such a person?? Why are you so stupid?

And the right authority to effect an arrest would be the army in full warfare mode using lethal force in peace time, within a civilian area right and facing an unarmed civilian populace? With what warrant of arrest by the way? Or the Army doesn't need one because they are confirmed judge and jury?

See how u have rushed to insult ur mother, father and entire generation unborn because of unfortunate stupidity and ignorance. What did they do to deserve this? SMH
Re: Kanu Violation Of Bail Conditions: Abaribe, Others Risk Imprisonment- Presidency by greggng: 4:03pm On Sep 24, 2017
OmoEpe:

Google the video i watched it here on Nairaland and if that's not enough then it's just unfortunate

If he says that, is unfortunate. But I still insist they ought to ve waited for him to come to court. Our people say the chicken has come to roast. At the court it would ve been easier to singled him out without causing panic in a state.
Re: Kanu Violation Of Bail Conditions: Abaribe, Others Risk Imprisonment- Presidency by Sunnywhite33: 4:06pm On Sep 24, 2017
If you said he is dead, how come did he write petitions to the UN nd EU
Re: Kanu Violation Of Bail Conditions: Abaribe, Others Risk Imprisonment- Presidency by greggng: 4:07pm On Sep 24, 2017
OmoEpe:

This is the words of bishop Mike okonkwo pls read
Like I said, these are not the days you use force or instruments of government to intimidate people because there are those who are willing to die. We should go to the negotiation table to resolve naughty issues. Take for instance recent appointments in the NNPC, why will people not agitate? This is one of the issues that make people agitate. You can’t give 10 slots to the North, three to the South-West, two to the South-South and nothing to the East and you want them to sleep. And you want Nnamdi Kalu not to talk again.

Injustice is the root of our problem in this nation
Re: Kanu Violation Of Bail Conditions: Abaribe, Others Risk Imprisonment- Presidency by Nobody: 4:08pm On Sep 24, 2017
bakila:

Hahaha, Kanu will not win election anytime in Abia State of either Biafra or Nigeria.

of course kanu can't win any election in biafra. Nobody will vote for him for being kanu, he has to first prove himself worthy.
Re: Kanu Violation Of Bail Conditions: Abaribe, Others Risk Imprisonment- Presidency by OmoEpe(m): 4:09pm On Sep 24, 2017
greggng:

If he says that, is unfortunate. But I still insist they ought to ve waited for him to come to court. Our people say the chicken has come to roast. At the court it would ve been easier to singled him out without causing panic in a state.

Imagine the scenario where the misguided Arewa youths carry out their threat on Oct 1st and OPC reacts to his insults on Tinubu and obasanjo by violently attacking igbos in their domain, wouldn't the FG be guilty of negligence? How can a man throw a whole nation into turmoil by his recklessness? If the FG hadn't acted then it has no biz remaining in power. There can't be 2 sovereignty in a state without crises
Re: Kanu Violation Of Bail Conditions: Abaribe, Others Risk Imprisonment- Presidency by Nobody: 4:10pm On Sep 24, 2017
Mrnairalandd:

It beats my imagination how you Igbos reason, so you expect Nigeria Army to watch Nnamdi Kanu threatening the peace of a sovereign nation simply cos he has a case in court? Fam, it doesn’t work like that.

The court grant him bail in expectation that Nnamdi Kanu ll strictly adhere to his bail conditions but he failed woefully to do that prior to Army issue. You seemed to have forgotten that there are video evidences all over the media for prosecuting attorney to send Kanu back to jail for a long time.

The court ll only make its judgement on the violation of his bail conditions.

Trust me, if Kanu doesn’t turn up in Court that day, it’s a bad one for both the sureties and of course Nnamdi Kanu.

Tell me, where on earth would Kanu try that rubbish he did in the East without going to Prison for life, even in the most advanced countries in the world.

He and his Ipob followers formed their own Army and paramilitary when he should be adhering to his bail conditions. This alone is enough to nailed his coffin for life.

Kindly understand that IPOB are not Igbos, they do not represent us and do not speak for us. IPOB are frustrated group that prefer blaming all there problems on others.

Thank you.
Re: Kanu Violation Of Bail Conditions: Abaribe, Others Risk Imprisonment- Presidency by Myself2(m): 4:10pm On Sep 24, 2017
Nukualofa:
The sureties will laugh of the FG by asking them to produce Kanu since they invaded his house and since then his whereabout is unknown.

Do we expect the sureties to be Kanu bodyguard. The state granted him bail and the same state kidnapped him.

Buhari is just a mad man

Very good point you raised there
Re: Kanu Violation Of Bail Conditions: Abaribe, Others Risk Imprisonment- Presidency by Guestlander: 4:11pm On Sep 24, 2017
RomeSankara:

Keep fooling yourself effectively but everyone with an ounce of brain knows the truth

The truth being that he is either dead or far away from the shores of Nigeria? Or perhaps he is hiding in a hole like Saddam Hussein.
Re: Kanu Violation Of Bail Conditions: Abaribe, Others Risk Imprisonment- Presidency by Nobody: 4:12pm On Sep 24, 2017
BALLOSKI:
I don't know how Ibo people reason.

You're insulting my tribe because of IPOB, meanwhile, IPOB don't speak for Igbos. You will be amazed to know that all markets in Onitsha reject them.

Please stop putting IPOB in the same sentence as Igbo.

Thank you
Re: Kanu Violation Of Bail Conditions: Abaribe, Others Risk Imprisonment- Presidency by semyman: 4:15pm On Sep 24, 2017
taylor88:
Presidency is mad

They're tired of hunting Nnamdi Kanu now they're after his sureties

Wen we have 10000000 urgent needs to be attended to

Nonsense Government like the poster above me
Be careful with your mouse
Re: Kanu Violation Of Bail Conditions: Abaribe, Others Risk Imprisonment- Presidency by FunkyAlhaji2015: 4:16pm On Sep 24, 2017
freeze001:

And the right authority to effect an arrest would be the army in full warfare mode using lethal force in peace time, within a civilian area right and facing an unarmed civilian populace? With what warrant of arrest by the way? Or the Army doesn't need one because they are confirmed judge and jury?

See how u have rushed to insult ur mother, father and entire generation unborn because of unfortunate stupidity and ignorance. What did they do to deserve this? SMH
The Federal Government who allowed to use any force necessary to bring about peace and security to its citizens. The target was inciting his followers to kill and maim northerner, innocent civilians. The police were sent in the effect his arrest but they were resisted and overwhelmed, so they government had to use the necessary force to bring peace. The question now is, why didn't the coward wait to be shown the warrant of arrest? Or where the security operative suppose to come and show you the arrest warrant before proceeding to "the coward's" residence?? Or arrest warrant is now a public document and should have been published in a national daily? I don't know why I'm going down to you level, you stupidity is beyond comprehension.
Re: Kanu Violation Of Bail Conditions: Abaribe, Others Risk Imprisonment- Presidency by bakila: 4:17pm On Sep 24, 2017
PrecisionFx:

of course kanu can't win any election in biafra. Nobody will vote for him for being kanu, he has to first prove himself worthy.
Good the proscription of IPOB by Governors of SE shows he is umworthy.
Re: Kanu Violation Of Bail Conditions: Abaribe, Others Risk Imprisonment- Presidency by greggng: 4:18pm On Sep 24, 2017
OmoEpe:

Imagine the scenario where the misguided Arewa youths carry out their threat on Oct 1st and OPC reacts to his insults on Tinubu and obasanjo by violently attacking igbos in their domain, wouldn't the FG be guilty of negligence? How can a man throw a whole nation into turmoil by his recklessness? If the FG hadn't acted then it has no biz remaining in power. There can't be 2 sovereignty in a state without crises

As long as he goes about his agitation peacefully I will support him
Re: Kanu Violation Of Bail Conditions: Abaribe, Others Risk Imprisonment- Presidency by Nobody: 4:19pm On Sep 24, 2017
frankihima:
pls make sure when court give order of arrest the sureties try and stop them to show that u are serious of not u remain fool and all the useless guys that against federal government. to show u guys are serious pls cause anything and see how u guys from that east will suffer it .nonsense people from nonsense region

I understand how difficult it is to have a conversation with Igbos, I shared the same flat with them, they argue like what one cannot mention. However, you're wrong to terms another region to be 'nonsense'.

Nairalanders should stop hating the easterners just because of these frustrated Igbos. We don't support IPOB either.
Re: Kanu Violation Of Bail Conditions: Abaribe, Others Risk Imprisonment- Presidency by freeze001(f): 4:25pm On Sep 24, 2017
FunkyAlhaji2015:
The Federal Government who allowed to use any force necessary to bring about peace and security to its citizens. The target was inciting his followers to kill and maim northerner, innocent civilians. The police were sent in the effect his arrest but they were resisted and overwhelmed, so they government had to use the necessary force to bring peace. The question now is, why didn't the coward wait to be shown the warrant of arrest? Or where the security operative suppose to come and show you the arrest warrant before proceeding to "the coward's" residence?? Or arrest warrant is now a public document and should have been published in a national daily? I don't know why I'm going down to you level, you stupidity is beyond comprehension.

@The bold: I've seen many watery attempts to justify the inhumane and illegal actions of the military but this lie takes the cake! I would have said outright lies like this should be beneath u but u are actually lower than bottom-feeding pond scum so I'm not surprised.

Where or when did the police attempt to arrest him and they were resisted to the point of being overwhelmed? Necessary force to bring peace? Show me just one piece of evidence that highlights any unrest and disturbance in Abia State or the entire SE to warrant the invasion by the army. It's clear u do not know how a warrant of arrest is legally procured and tendered to the concerned persons so I'll advice u to consult the Criminal Code and ACJA.
Re: Kanu Violation Of Bail Conditions: Abaribe, Others Risk Imprisonment- Presidency by lyntiffany(f): 4:25pm On Sep 24, 2017
bakila:

Is Nnamdi Kanu bigger than Ekerenmadu, Ugwuanyi, Okorocha, Ngige, Ekwueme, Anyim, Oduah, Ikpeazu, Obiano, Umahi, Onu and Orji?
is boko haram and fulani herdsmen bigger than your God buhari, elrufai, brutai, modu sheriff, shettima, sariki ? e.t.c. Don't kidnap your brain pls.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Tinubu Appoints Ola Olukoyede As New EFCC Chairman, Hammajoda As Secretary / Region Of Director-General's Of SSS since 1999-till date / Who Are The Serious Contenders In 2019 If Buhari Doesn't Run?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.