Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,750 members, 7,820,587 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Kanu Violation Of Bail Conditions: Abaribe, Others Risk Imprisonment- Presidency - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kanu Violation Of Bail Conditions: Abaribe, Others Risk Imprisonment- Presidency (37560 Views)

President, Governors, Senators, Others Risk 3-Year Jail Term / Ndume, Others Risk Expulsion From APC Over NASS Leadership Tussle / Governor Fayose, Others Risk Jail For Campaign Billboards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanu Violation Of Bail Conditions: Abaribe, Others Risk Imprisonment- Presidency by Nobody: 7:36pm On Sep 24, 2017
frankihima:
igbos threat Nigeria since ipob start do u guys come out to condemned it capital NO .just small 1% of heat compare to what happen in Benue state and bassey state all of u guys are crying like new born baby.Nigeria are still waiting for ur missile and ipob soldier or the warship never reach Biafra soil?Igbo with mouth.

How can we condemn something that you believe in? Just that you are living in a fools paradise to imagine that we are not taking count of your misdeeds.
Re: Kanu Violation Of Bail Conditions: Abaribe, Others Risk Imprisonment- Presidency by Arla: 8:02pm On Sep 24, 2017
All I see is is sentiments sentiments sentiments…. fortunately the judiciary does not entertain sentiments
Re: Kanu Violation Of Bail Conditions: Abaribe, Others Risk Imprisonment- Presidency by Yareema22(m): 8:19pm On Sep 24, 2017
giftq:
Attorney general is a legal dullard
and who are you
Re: Kanu Violation Of Bail Conditions: Abaribe, Others Risk Imprisonment- Presidency by lyntiffany(f): 8:28pm On Sep 24, 2017
bakila:

See as this one dey talk. Those who tasted and felt the rampage of Boko Haram are more grateful to Buhari than your god GEJ.
Why won't they? Guess we are talking about their grand patrons? They ought to be greatful to their Zeus buhari. Look young man stop behaving like a mad dog on heat be guided.
Re: Kanu Violation Of Bail Conditions: Abaribe, Others Risk Imprisonment- Presidency by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 24, 2017
Yareema22:
and who are you

1 Like

Re: Kanu Violation Of Bail Conditions: Abaribe, Others Risk Imprisonment- Presidency by ademoladeji(m): 8:38pm On Sep 24, 2017
RomeSankara:
Did the sureties ask the govt to kill Kanu in cold blood and hide his body ..this is laughable..I would advise the govt let sleeping dogs lie because anybody with an ounce of a brain will know that Kanu has been fatally neutralised

Is Nnamdi Kanu dead?

Yes or No?
Re: Kanu Violation Of Bail Conditions: Abaribe, Others Risk Imprisonment- Presidency by Krisddon: 9:05pm On Sep 24, 2017
giftq:
Attorney general is a legal dullard
grin

1 Like

Re: Kanu Violation Of Bail Conditions: Abaribe, Others Risk Imprisonment- Presidency by Krisddon: 9:06pm On Sep 24, 2017
Nukualofa:
The sureties will laugh of the FG by asking them to produce Kanu since they invaded his house and since then his whereabout is unknown.

Do we expect the sureties to be Kanu bodyguard. The state granted him bail and the same state kidnapped him.

Buhari is just a mad man
Your name must be wisdom!
Re: Kanu Violation Of Bail Conditions: Abaribe, Others Risk Imprisonment- Presidency by bakila: 9:31pm On Sep 24, 2017
lyntiffany:
Why won't they? Guess we are talking about their grand patrons? They ought to be greatful to their Zeus buhari. Look young man stop behaving like a mad dog on heat be guided.
Since you know how you behave when you are on heat, dont think you rabid situation is common to everyone.
Your state of mind needs the right medication, before right thinking people will attempt a meaningful discuss with you.
When your drugs begin to affect you psychotic mind, you can than engage me.
Re: Kanu Violation Of Bail Conditions: Abaribe, Others Risk Imprisonment- Presidency by mavinc4u(f): 9:38pm On Sep 24, 2017
blacknp:
Sympathy Beggar all we asked produce the video or link of him kanu discussing about dissolution of Nigeria and ipob insulting jonathan and ijaws prior to 2015.

It seems you have a problem. Didn't you see go and research or you think am a political tout like you who does not have anything to do. Since you want to know, do your research. You can start by asking Google when radio biafra was launched and the rest. I am sorry but I don't have time for all these stuff, I have a lot of documents on my desk to attend to right now.
Re: Kanu Violation Of Bail Conditions: Abaribe, Others Risk Imprisonment- Presidency by mavinc4u(f): 9:50pm On Sep 24, 2017
BALLOSKI:

Lol. If you know wetin I know, you won't talk again. The number on your signature is here already. Let's meet so you can see who you're talking to. Feed me? This cheap girl thinks everyone is like you.

Where in Abuja or Lagos can we meet? Make I clear your doubts. Na think say na everybody de follow etisalat truck de market phone like una.

E pain you grin grin grin

Meet you for what exactly? you are not worthy boy. I am a woman not a girl okay. It should be your mother meeting me not you kid. Give her my number to meet me.
Re: Kanu Violation Of Bail Conditions: Abaribe, Others Risk Imprisonment- Presidency by mavinc4u(f): 9:52pm On Sep 24, 2017
arsenal33:

After they said there will be no elections in SE?
May be the FG should have waited for the mayhem

Na wah for you. They said? Oh my word, what exactly is wrong with youths of these days. Even Avengers said they would launch their missiles to destroy some government building, how many have they launched?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanu Violation Of Bail Conditions: Abaribe, Others Risk Imprisonment- Presidency by AkupeMBANO(m): 9:58pm On Sep 24, 2017
Nukualofa:
The sureties will laugh of the FG by asking them to produce Kanu since they invaded his house and since then his whereabout is unknown.

Do we expect the sureties to be Kanu bodyguard. The state granted him bail and the same state kidnapped him.

Buhari is just a mad man
No! Mad cow
Re: Kanu Violation Of Bail Conditions: Abaribe, Others Risk Imprisonment- Presidency by chidistrong: 10:41pm On Sep 24, 2017
The soldiers are the ones to be asked about Nnamdi Kanu's way about because not until they invaded his residence that he was seized to be seen or heard from.
Re: Kanu Violation Of Bail Conditions: Abaribe, Others Risk Imprisonment- Presidency by chidistrong: 10:45pm On Sep 24, 2017
ademoladeji:

Is Nnamdi Kanu dead?
Yes or No?
That is a question to be directed to our soldiers

1 Like

Re: Kanu Violation Of Bail Conditions: Abaribe, Others Risk Imprisonment- Presidency by ademoladeji(m): 11:02pm On Sep 24, 2017
chidistrong:

That is a question to be directed to our soldiers

Oga, u daid he is dead. That's why I need you to affirm what you wrote.

The Soldiers never claimed to have killed him nor engaged him gun battle
Re: Kanu Violation Of Bail Conditions: Abaribe, Others Risk Imprisonment- Presidency by BALLOSKI: 11:10pm On Sep 24, 2017
mavinc4u:

Meet you for what exactly? you are not worthy boy. I am a woman not a girl okay. It should be your mother meeting me not you kid. Give her my number to meet me.

Nobody cares if you're a woman or not. If you're a woman, you're woman to your kids or husband(and I'm sure you have none of these). This is an extremely anonymous forum , no one cares who you feckin are. Save your emotional tantrums and stop putting a face to them on a forum public forum like this.

Screaming I'm a woman , as if I'm not a man my myself. Those older than you are here. If I see you and your yam leg on the road, you'll fall for me like most your mates have done when they see me.

agreed. She's meeting you. Where and when?

I need to prove that watery imagination you have about everybody wrong.
Re: Kanu Violation Of Bail Conditions: Abaribe, Others Risk Imprisonment- Presidency by lyntiffany(f): 1:00am On Sep 25, 2017
bakila:

Since you know how you behave when you are on heat, dont think you rabid situation is common to everyone.
Your state of mind needs the right medication, before right thinking people will attempt a meaningful discuss with you.
When your drugs begin to affect you psychotic mind, you can than engage me.
when you put punctuation marks at their proper places and make correct your words then i can oblige your request for intellectual discuss.
Re: Kanu Violation Of Bail Conditions: Abaribe, Others Risk Imprisonment- Presidency by bakila: 3:56am On Sep 25, 2017
lyntiffany:
when you put punctuation marks at their proper places and make correct your words then i can oblige your request for intellectual discuss.
When you start a sentence with capital letters, you can feel that important. When you refer yourself as I not i in a sentence, you can then quit those Yaba left drugs.
Re: Kanu Violation Of Bail Conditions: Abaribe, Others Risk Imprisonment- Presidency by OBUAFI: 8:14am On Sep 25, 2017
we have a dead attorney general who have nothing good to offer this country undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Kanu Violation Of Bail Conditions: Abaribe, Others Risk Imprisonment- Presidency by eodavids(m): 11:29am On Sep 25, 2017
lightwind:
the NA, FG, did not sieze NK rather this move by the FG is for NK to get afraid and come from where ever he's HIDDEN.... period

Well if the search for Kanu becomes a serious matter, then the people who invaded his known abode are answerable for his whereabout, dead or alive.

1 Like

Re: Kanu Violation Of Bail Conditions: Abaribe, Others Risk Imprisonment- Presidency by chernest2002: 12:29pm On Sep 25, 2017
bakila:

Is Nnamdi Kanu bigger than Ekerenmadu, Ugwuanyi, Okorocha, Ngige, Ekwueme, Anyim, Oduah, Ikpeazu, Obiano, Umahi, Onu and Orji?
yes he is greater than them.
Re: Kanu Violation Of Bail Conditions: Abaribe, Others Risk Imprisonment- Presidency by Odogwuskido(m): 12:34pm On Sep 25, 2017
aolawale025:
What kind of government is this. Some appointees render an opinion and it's deemed as "presidency". Who is presidency?
Are you related to suspended SGF, Babachir Lawal?... WHO IS PRESIDENCY?
Re: Kanu Violation Of Bail Conditions: Abaribe, Others Risk Imprisonment- Presidency by bakila: 4:52pm On Sep 25, 2017
chernest2002:
yes he is greater than them.
Good, now we know the true meaning of mediocrity according to Igbos.
Re: Kanu Violation Of Bail Conditions: Abaribe, Others Risk Imprisonment- Presidency by chernest2002: 8:53pm On Sep 26, 2017
bakila:

Good, now we know the true meaning of mediocrity according to Igbos.
and in aboki mind, referendum means war.
Re: Kanu Violation Of Bail Conditions: Abaribe, Others Risk Imprisonment- Presidency by bakila: 9:37pm On Sep 26, 2017
chernest2002:
and in aboki mind, referendum means war.

Kanu was not calling for referendum but was blabbing about secession, hate, treason and breaching the peace.

A referendum is not sought promises to make a country like Somalia, Libya and other, promises of being above extant laws and promising to behead a president.
A referendum is secured by well articulated demands to the appropriate quarters and approved in prescribed manner.
A shakara intended to overawe the state and threathen it sovereignty, is a crime and call for war in the minds of right thinking people.
Re: Kanu Violation Of Bail Conditions: Abaribe, Others Risk Imprisonment- Presidency by chernest2002: 4:43am On Sep 27, 2017
bakila:

Kanu was not calling for referendum but was blabbing about secession, hate, treason and breaching the peace.

A referendum is not sought promises to make a country like Somalia, Libya and other, promises of being above extant laws and promising to behead a president.
A referendum is secured by well articulated demands to the appropriate quarters and approved in prescribed manner.
A shakara intended to overawe the state and threathen it sovereignty, is a crime and call for war in the minds of right thinking people.
and the right thinking man have taken the war to kanu as usual.
Re: Kanu Violation Of Bail Conditions: Abaribe, Others Risk Imprisonment- Presidency by bakila: 7:31am On Sep 27, 2017
chernest2002:
and the right thinking man have taken the war to kanu as usual.
That was just a dance. Kanu should ask his father what a war looks like.
Re: Kanu Violation Of Bail Conditions: Abaribe, Others Risk Imprisonment- Presidency by chernest2002: 9:24pm On Sep 28, 2017
bakila:

That was just a dance. Kanu should ask his father what a war looks like.
may that dance come to your door soon, say AMEN.
Re: Kanu Violation Of Bail Conditions: Abaribe, Others Risk Imprisonment- Presidency by bakila: 10:53pm On Sep 28, 2017
chernest2002:
may that dance come to your door soon, say AMEN.
I will not ask for burning down of Nigeria, I will not go all over the world asking for weapons to make Nigeria worse than Somalia. I will not promise to bring the head of the president.
I will not beat the drum of war to invite any dance.
Re: Kanu Violation Of Bail Conditions: Abaribe, Others Risk Imprisonment- Presidency by chernest2002: 9:45am On Sep 29, 2017
bakila:

I will not ask for burning down of Nigeria, I will not go all over the world asking for weapons to make Nigeria worse than Somalia. I will not promise to bring the head of the president.
I will not beat the drum of war to invite any dance.
then your national cake will be taken by another people. What is life if there is no justice and equality? Travel and see how nations are being balanced and you will come back and start your own struggle. Late fela talked about all this injustice, corruption, tribalism, nepotism, fanaticism etc. If we keep mute then our coming generation will inherit this same failed system. NB:I stand for one Nigeria if all I mentioned will be addressed.
Re: Kanu Violation Of Bail Conditions: Abaribe, Others Risk Imprisonment- Presidency by bakila: 1:03pm On Sep 29, 2017
chernest2002:
then your national cake will be taken by another people. What is life if there is no justice and equality? Travel and see how nations are being balanced and you will come back and start your own struggle. Late fela talked about all this injustice, corruption, tribalism, nepotism, fanaticism etc. If we keep mute then our coming generation will inherit this same failed system. NB:I stand for one Nigeria if all I mentioned will be addressed.
When Gooodluck was at it, you guys enjoyed the nepotism, tribalism and fanaticism. Someone else is now there you say, no justice no Nigeria, even when for the first time Nigeria allowed your kinsman to occupy a the DSP against all convention.
Who is more corrupt than your people in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Picture Of Lekki-Eleko-Epe Concrete Road Under Construction / Tinubu Appoints Ola Olukoyede As New EFCC Chairman, Hammajoda As Secretary / Governor Sanwo-Olu Witnesses The Arrival Of CMA CGM SCANDOLA At Lekki Port

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.