Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Kanu Violation Of Bail Conditions: Abaribe, Others Risk Imprisonment- Presidency - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kanu Violation Of Bail Conditions: Abaribe, Others Risk Imprisonment- Presidency (37557 Views)

President, Governors, Senators, Others Risk 3-Year Jail Term / Ndume, Others Risk Expulsion From APC Over NASS Leadership Tussle / Governor Fayose, Others Risk Jail For Campaign Billboards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanu Violation Of Bail Conditions: Abaribe, Others Risk Imprisonment- Presidency by BALLOSKI: 10:14am On Sep 24, 2017
0m0nnakoda:
We must never forget this thread

from 2011 when GEJ was in power and there was no IPOB
Now Parade done change gear

https://www.nairaland.com/745731/yoruba-marginalization-elders-met-jonathan
parade don change gear- Amaechi

1 Like

Re: Kanu Violation Of Bail Conditions: Abaribe, Others Risk Imprisonment- Presidency by ProWalker: 10:15am On Sep 24, 2017
Sprumbabafather:

No. He has a duty to point out facts which the elected men you listed may be too afraid to talk about . And he Di a wonderful job. Nnamdi Kanu is a genius.

Kanu is a goner...in every sense. He is finished

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kanu Violation Of Bail Conditions: Abaribe, Others Risk Imprisonment- Presidency by omenka(m): 10:17am On Sep 24, 2017
The Federal Government yesterday said that those standing sureties for the leader of the proscribed Indigenous People of Biafra IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu risk imprisonment should he (Kanu) be absent at the next trial date
BooM!!

Four days ago, i said the same thing and those inconsolable wailing piglets called me names and told me how ignorant I am of law when it comes to issues regarding sureties.

Now look at this.

These kids will be taught manners by force.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu Violation Of Bail Conditions: Abaribe, Others Risk Imprisonment- Presidency by Totti9(m): 10:20am On Sep 24, 2017
Kanu shouldn't allow his enemies to be the judge him in court

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanu Violation Of Bail Conditions: Abaribe, Others Risk Imprisonment- Presidency by omenka(m): 10:22am On Sep 24, 2017
taylor88:
Presidency is mad

They're tired of hunting Nnamdi Kanu now they're after his sureties

Wen we have 10000000 impressing needs that needs to be attempted to

Nonsense Government like the poster above me
Look at someone referring to someone else as "nonsense".

Go school, una refuse.

Smh.

By the way, i thought you people said they've already killed the King Pig, so I ask, is it his ghost they are "hunting" sad you put it?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kanu Violation Of Bail Conditions: Abaribe, Others Risk Imprisonment- Presidency by genearts(m): 10:24am On Sep 24, 2017
freeze001:
Did his sureties ask FG to denigrate its judiciary and go after a person on bail? Why did the army not respect the court and wait for the next adjourned date while allowing the civilian justice system to run its course? Useless goats!

Lmao... So someone on bail cannot be arrested for another crime ba??

Dumbledore

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu Violation Of Bail Conditions: Abaribe, Others Risk Imprisonment- Presidency by reptile1: 10:26am On Sep 24, 2017
The fg killed kanu. This is just a cover up to divert the peoples mind

1 Like

Re: Kanu Violation Of Bail Conditions: Abaribe, Others Risk Imprisonment- Presidency by Nutase: 10:33am On Sep 24, 2017
BALLOSKI:

The thing is , the declaration by the court will give the security agency power to smoke kanu out from wherever he's hiding. The government won't look for him now, but are waiting for the court to order for his arrest, then you'll see how he'll be disgraced.

Remember zakzakky in wheelbarrow?

LMAO I'm trying to picture Nnamdi KANU in wheelbarrow. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kanu Violation Of Bail Conditions: Abaribe, Others Risk Imprisonment- Presidency by genearts(m): 10:36am On Sep 24, 2017
October 17th is going to very interesting

Will kanu come out from hiding??

If he does, will his bail be revoked since he has violated his bail conditions countlessly And consequently arrested ?

If he doesn't and a warrant of arrest is issued, there will be an official man hunt for him

Either way, the nigga is toast

1 Like

Re: Kanu Violation Of Bail Conditions: Abaribe, Others Risk Imprisonment- Presidency by Cyynthia(f): 10:39am On Sep 24, 2017
Story for the gods.
Re: Kanu Violation Of Bail Conditions: Abaribe, Others Risk Imprisonment- Presidency by Sprumbabafather: 10:41am On Sep 24, 2017
ProWalker:

Kanu is a goner...in every sense. He is finishef

Like Gandhi
Like Lincoln
Like Mandela
Like Nnamdi Kanu

Some people will never die.

3 Likes

Re: Kanu Violation Of Bail Conditions: Abaribe, Others Risk Imprisonment- Presidency by bakila: 11:11am On Sep 24, 2017
Sprumbabafather:

Buharry threatened the whole country with the baboon and dogs speech, what was done to him. Did you condemn that?

There are two constitutions being operated in this country.
2011 hausa that you cannot interprate. If GEJ fail to deal with Buhari, then Buhari should not deal with Kanu's foolary? What is the name of Kanu's party, that is authorised to operate in our political space?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu Violation Of Bail Conditions: Abaribe, Others Risk Imprisonment- Presidency by shallysgirl: 11:16am On Sep 24, 2017
Thanks. You said it all. Burantashi is the new Nnamdi Kanu surety.
freeze001:
Did his sureties ask FG to denigrate its judiciary and go after a person on bail? Why did the army not respect the court and wait for the next adjourned date while allowing the civilian justice system to run its course? Useless goats!

1 Like

Re: Kanu Violation Of Bail Conditions: Abaribe, Others Risk Imprisonment- Presidency by shallysgirl: 11:24am On Sep 24, 2017
The sureties have nothing to worry about. It's even the sureties that should be asking the government where Nnamdi Kanu is.
Nnamdi Kanu has never gone into hiding, he had always been visible before the army invaded his father's palace so they are in a better position to produce him. He got missing after the invasion.
There are legal way to arrest and rearrested.
The surety's duty is to make sure Nnamdi Kanu always appears in court.
bakila:

The sureties ought to reminded Kanu to be of good behaviour and remember his bail conditions. If they feel he is uncontrollable they his apply to be discharged of their suretyship.
The ignored ignored the breaches of many of his bail conditions, they will have to justify why they wont forfiet the N100m.

2 Likes

Re: Kanu Violation Of Bail Conditions: Abaribe, Others Risk Imprisonment- Presidency by freeze001(f): 11:26am On Sep 24, 2017
genearts:

Lmao... So someone on bail cannot be arrested for another crime ba??

Dumbledore

If the state chooses to arrest him is that the business of the sureties? If there was reason to arrest him for any new charges or whatever, is it the Army that should carry out such or the police on a purely civilian setting without record or report of violence or possession of lethal arms? Was he invited for further questioning and he refused to honour said invitation? If u were in his position where in ur house, just because u have a court case, the army pays such a hostile visit, laying siege on ur area and delivering fatal shots with lethal firearms, will u not be in reasonable fear of ur life? Can ur sureties appear in such a situation to keep u safe and produce in in ur next trial date? Is it their business?

Think things through before u attempt to insult urself and ur family.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu Violation Of Bail Conditions: Abaribe, Others Risk Imprisonment- Presidency by bakila: 11:28am On Sep 24, 2017
shallysgirl:
The sureties have nothing to worry about. It's even the sureties that should be asking the government where Nnamdi Kanu is.
Nnamdi Kanu has never gone into hiding, he had always been visible before the army invaded his father's palace so they are in a better position to produce him. He got missing after the invasion.
There are legal way to arrest and rearrested.
The surety's duty is to make sure Nnamdi Kanu always appears in court.
Have you ever seen a Bail Bond? You think a Federal High Court sitting in a criminal case is Nairaland for you, Alaba for the Rabbi or Lounge for the Abuja Biz man or Senate for the Abaribe? You go in humble and contrite with decorum and respect.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu Violation Of Bail Conditions: Abaribe, Others Risk Imprisonment- Presidency by bakila: 11:39am On Sep 24, 2017
freeze001:

If the state chooses to arrest him is that the business of the sureties?
Yes, because to is a requirement of every bail appilcation that the accued will show that he will not commit any criminal offence. The sureties bound themselves and their money that Kanu will not only not commit crime, he will not be in the presence of 10 people and not talk to the media. He courted and moved hundreds and talked to the media.
Re: Kanu Violation Of Bail Conditions: Abaribe, Others Risk Imprisonment- Presidency by freeze001(f): 11:45am On Sep 24, 2017
bakila:
Yes, because to is a requirement of every bail appilcation that the accued will show that he will not commit any criminal offence. The sureties bound themselves and their money that Kanu will not only not commit crime, he will not be in the presence of 10 people and not talk to the media. He courted and moved hundreds and talked to the media.

For which reason the FG had applied for the revocation of his bail through the AGF. Nnamdi Kanu had also applied for a variation of his bail conditions. Had the court ruled on that? Why was the Army unable to respect the institution and process of rule of law? Was that an attempt to preempt the court? Even if the court had ruled and ordered his rearrest, is it the Army that executes court orders? And they went to arrest him with armoured vehicle and weapons of war?

It is a damned democracy with institutions and laid down provisions please! Are we in a military regime? That sureties undertake to ensure that the defendant will not commit further criminal activity while on bail, are his activities not debatable before a court before they are adjudged criminal or otherwise?

5 Likes

Re: Kanu Violation Of Bail Conditions: Abaribe, Others Risk Imprisonment- Presidency by Nobody: 11:46am On Sep 24, 2017
The deliberate humiliation of Igbo by Nigerian government might give birth to something ominous Nigeria never dreamt of.

4 Likes

Re: Kanu Violation Of Bail Conditions: Abaribe, Others Risk Imprisonment- Presidency by IJOBA2: 11:50am On Sep 24, 2017
vedaxcool:

I am won't be surprised if coward cownu has committed suicide like the spinless coward most terrorist are!
HAVE YOU WORSHIPED PROPHET BUHARI S.A.W PBUH TODAY

2 Likes

Re: Kanu Violation Of Bail Conditions: Abaribe, Others Risk Imprisonment- Presidency by CHANNELStv2020: 11:58am On Sep 24, 2017
FG IS MAD

1 Like

Re: Kanu Violation Of Bail Conditions: Abaribe, Others Risk Imprisonment- Presidency by Turtle3Dove(m): 11:58am On Sep 24, 2017
The truth is that this country belongs to the Northerners. They govern it and says who will govern it, they make and unmake the law. Only a fool will believe in One Nigeria
Re: Kanu Violation Of Bail Conditions: Abaribe, Others Risk Imprisonment- Presidency by magoo10(m): 11:59am On Sep 24, 2017
the Nigeria govt should bury her head in shame ,they should be the ones to produce KANU after invading his house and probably killed him.

they should be ready to face the mass revolt of the people who will soon demand his where about if they don't see their leader .

Those bail conditions are meant for animals and not human beings,probably it is meant for the dogs and the baboons.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu Violation Of Bail Conditions: Abaribe, Others Risk Imprisonment- Presidency by SillyMods: 12:00pm On Sep 24, 2017
[s]
taylor88:
Presidency is mad

They're tired of hunting Nnamdi Kanu now they're after his sureties

Wen we have 10000000 urgent needs to be attended to

Nonsense Government like the poster above me
[/s]
Stop crying ...........

grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu Violation Of Bail Conditions: Abaribe, Others Risk Imprisonment- Presidency by Nukualofa: 12:01pm On Sep 24, 2017
omenka:
BooM!!

Four days ago, i said the same thing and those inconsolable wailing piglets called me names and told me how ignorant I am of law when it comes to issues regarding sureties.

Now look at this.

These kids will be taught manners by force.
How far with the new gf grin

I think Julius the man with Big Cassava is coming to collect this one again from you

2 Likes

Re: Kanu Violation Of Bail Conditions: Abaribe, Others Risk Imprisonment- Presidency by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 12:02pm On Sep 24, 2017
The Nigerian government must produce Nnamdi Kanu.
Re: Kanu Violation Of Bail Conditions: Abaribe, Others Risk Imprisonment- Presidency by djeezy(m): 12:02pm On Sep 24, 2017
There's actually no risk of imprisonment here hence the bail bond and recognizance.

What is a recognizance? In law, recognizance is a security entered into before a court with a condition to perform some act required by law; on failure to perform that act a sum is forfeited.

They stand to forfeit the 100 million when Kanu refuses to show up or absconds.

1 Like

Re: Kanu Violation Of Bail Conditions: Abaribe, Others Risk Imprisonment- Presidency by PehaKaso: 12:04pm On Sep 24, 2017
BALLOSKI:

Remember zakzakky in wheelbarrow?

In the nearest future, when you will be asked to account for your lousy, flimsy and stupid statement, you will deny, just like the fool below.
That is the reason I just quoted your comment.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu Violation Of Bail Conditions: Abaribe, Others Risk Imprisonment- Presidency by shititis(m): 12:13pm On Sep 24, 2017
sarrki:
We don't have a good attorney general

What do you expect? They should be set free abi!!! grin
Re: Kanu Violation Of Bail Conditions: Abaribe, Others Risk Imprisonment- Presidency by sureheaven(m): 12:14pm On Sep 24, 2017
I laugh at every comments I read from ipob. Twisting the constitution to favor their ignorance. I only pity the sureties not all these flat heads and pigs making silly noise everywhere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanu Violation Of Bail Conditions: Abaribe, Others Risk Imprisonment- Presidency by Shroud: 12:14pm On Sep 24, 2017
Loooooooooooooooolz!

A court gave KANU bail pending the next court date, the federal government ignored court process and sent soldiers to invade his house shooting and killing people, then same Government turned around and demand his whereabouts from his sureties!

Buhari and APC are the biggest joke in the history of humanity.

How did Nigeria manage to get herself into this mess of incompetence and confusion?

What a terrible cuss to humanity is Buhari's Government. No leader in history of governance has displayed such acute stupidity, mediocrity and borderline incompetence as Buhari led APC Government has managed to do in just 2 years.

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

2023: What I’ll Do If I Lose Presidential Election – Kwankwaso / Search For Chibok Girls. Min Of Info And Coordinator BBOG / Second Ikom Bridge In Cross River Completed (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.