Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,446 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Can You Trust A Wife Like This? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can You Trust A Wife Like This? (70455 Views)

You Met Your Wife Like THIS.. What Would You Do?? / Why Am I Treating My Wife Like This� / Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by ashewoboy(m): 9:36pm On Sep 27, 2017
PaperLace:
Who is Segun?
Why is your wife so disrespectful and dishonest?
Why did you entrust money to a financially irresponsible woman?
Who introduced the other to Segun? Your wife or her sister?

Have this in mind:
1. Segun that had the guts to drive another man's wife and kids, wouldn't hesitate to sleep with her.
2. When she went borrowing from Segun (without your consent), you lost a good percentage of your respect before Segun.
2b. The moment she drove off with Segun,you lost whatever was left of your respect in (2a).
2c. If Segun had any single fear, he would come down from that car to greet you! Even if it's fake!
2d. Segun is now feeling important. Don't try that nonsense of letting such slide in the name of modern husband.
3. Get back some of your respect by ensuring she severes further ties with Segun. If she continues talking with Segun after all that happened. Segun will crown you President of dormant husbands.

When you start hiding things from your spouse, cheating is very close by. Transparency in marriage activates your conscience, making it difficult for you to do things you won't be proud of.

I wouldn't trust such a wife. Talk to her.

She may not be cheating yet, but the road to adultery is paved with good intentions. smiley

paperlace, where you dey garner all this your experience? you killed it. mr op, i have a feeling that guy is shagging your wife already. this is what happens when you love your wife too much. no wonder they say ladies love verygoodbadguys.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by robonski15(m): 9:39pm On Sep 27, 2017
JeffreyJamez:
What I'm trying to understand is why your wife is collecting loan from another man when you're still alive? Explain that part first.

I just tire too my brother..

1 Like

Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by iamdapsyj(m): 9:42pm On Sep 27, 2017
4evavic:

lolz.. water don pass garri o! nothing spoil shaa buh is tym to take a drastic measures... starting from treating that segun of a guy matter n try to know what n where the money she collects in been channel to. follow it up cus u might wake up one day to see that ur wife has use ur Hus as a collateral

I usually don't comment on matters such as this because they are private but I feel deep within my spine that the op's wife is been blackmailed for one thing or the other (I don't want to conclude that it has to be sexual just yet).

1 Like

Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by Lucasbalo(m): 9:44pm On Sep 27, 2017
PaperLace:
Who is Segun?

Have this in mind:
1. Segun that had the guts to drive another man's wife and kids, wouldn't hesitate to sleep with her.
2. When she went borrowing from Segun (without your consent), you lost a good percentage of your respect before Segun.
2b. The moment she drove off with Segun,you lost whatever was left of your respect in (2a).
2c. If Segun had any single fear, he would come down from that car to greet you! Even if it's fake!
2d. Segun is now feeling important. Don't try that nonsense of letting such slide in the name of modern husband.
3. Get back some of your respect by ensuring she severes further ties with Segun. If she continues talking with Segun after all that happened. Segun will crown you President of dormant husbands.

When you start hiding things from your spouse, cheating is very close by. Transparency in marriage activates your conscience, making it difficult for you to do things you won't be proud of.

She may not be cheating yet, but the road to adultery is paved with good intentions. smiley
You are spot on except the fact that she's not sleeping with Segun. To be real, Segun is sleeping with her. Point blank. She needs to change or the husband should send her parking before tragedy struck.

1 Like

Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by thedondada(m): 9:45pm On Sep 27, 2017
u allowed a strange man carry your KIDS away?

no comment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by reality17(m): 9:45pm On Sep 27, 2017
emilyone:
@ poster are you sure you fkcing your wife enough?

Guess thats the most important thing to u in marriage

1 Like

Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by apokan200(m): 9:45pm On Sep 27, 2017
Nothing goes for nothing I'm sure she will started giving her body to segun to repay Loan.but bros I wonder why you allowed your wife to be getting Loan from a fellow man it's like you ain't buoyant financially and your wife is seeking alternative somewhere else

1 Like

Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by oglalasioux(m): 9:45pm On Sep 27, 2017
Women who borrow money the way your wife does pay with sleeping around. They believe a few minutes sex can wipe out a million naira debt. Even if you find out she'll claim she's saving you money.

Live with it; your wife is sleeping around with her creditor(s). Why you let her neck deep in debt is entirely up to you. When you answer that perhaps you'll be able to salvage your family.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by richard870(m): 9:45pm On Sep 27, 2017
ikbnice:
Well, she is repaying the loan but not in monetary value. The facts are staring you in the face.
Whoa! careful dude
Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by odinga1of: 9:48pm On Sep 27, 2017
Houseofglam7:
Abeg we don tire to resolve husband and wife issues for here.

Me no get ordinary boyfriend sef, what can I tell you

Stop saying that my dear, am here for you.
Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by ADIEMUS(f): 9:49pm On Sep 27, 2017
Oga,sorry is your name!

1 Like

Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by 00Ademi(m): 9:49pm On Sep 27, 2017
ikbnice:
Well, she is repaying the loan but not in monetary value. The facts are staring you in the face.
God!!!

U making me Proud!!

God Bless you for this respond..
Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by chronique(m): 9:51pm On Sep 27, 2017
At OP: Let me tell you what I would have done if I was in your shoes. Going by the way you narrated everything that happened before she left the house, and coming to see a total stranger in the car with her, I would have immediately ordered the man out of the car. After doing that, my wife drives in front of me back to the house to explain in detail, what that nonsense was supposed to mean. That you allowed her drive with him to wherever, shows you don't have a firm grip on your home. The Segun guy, must have some big balls for him to still be seated in the car, and wait for you to horn at your wife until she came down, and went to call him to come and meet you...

Just know that the probability that something fishy is going on underground, is real. I don't know how you allowed your wife borrow money from someone who you do not know physically and haven't met, despite knowing she doesn't handle finances well.

4 Likes

Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by SIRKAY98(m): 9:52pm On Sep 27, 2017
What a wicked woman you have @Mr.OP ,your Wife lies,steals,cheats,and can even kill, u offer to give her a ride but she dejects..,Faithfullness is key to A long lasting marriage,.If a cheating woman did not destroys herself,she will use her waywardness to kill the Husband.
Set trap 4her..and Monitor her moves. When next she insist going somewhere she did ny allow u to go with her ...Install a tracker on her.Marriage this days demands teeth for tarth. Jaxk and robbinson..,wiching u gud luck .

1 Like

Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by banre(m): 9:52pm On Sep 27, 2017
Another hoe on the loose

1 Like

Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by Dshocker(m): 9:52pm On Sep 27, 2017
aiyele200:
Hi Nlanders,

Good morning and happy weekend. I am posting this due to the fact that my patience and understanding is being taken for granted by my wife. 6 years already into this marriage, disobedience and unfaithfulness in terms of not being straightforward with me has been the order of the marriage, though a times, the woman changes for good, then later she starts again.

One sunday afternoon after returning back from church, she quickly rushed to me saying she wanted to go and drop her sister at the hospital since the first malaria treatment she had didnt work. I asked where the hospital is, said somewhere in gbagada, knowing fully well that my wife does not know gbagada well, and knowing well also that she was going with the kids, I volunteered to drop them off, but she kept mute, and her body language showed that she didnt want me to drop them off. So I said, plz be careful, gave her money to branch at the filling station to top up the fuel in the car.

On their way going, I got hungry cos lunch was not prepared b4 they left, I decided to rush down to the nearest eatery to get sumtin to eat, on entering my own car, figured out my fuel was low, so I decided to go to the filling station. On getting there, I was packed at my wife's car, she was actually standing beside the passenger side which is weird, cos she was the one that drove off, I looked at the drivers side, and I could see a man's head. So my wife came to meet me, said she just paid for fuel, they are leaving now, at that time, I was expecting her to at least explain who the person at the drivers seat was, with my kids in the car oooo!!! She just went straight to the passenger side and closed the door. I was really stunned and surprised.

I pressed the horn for her to come down, soon as she came down, she immediately said, oh i forgot to ask you if it was ok for Segun to drop us at the hospital, I was like why, she said because he seems to know the place. Funny thing is, this guy I have never met before, but she has told me about him b4 and I know him as the guy that loans she and her sister money when urgent funds are needed. So she called the dude down from the car, introduced him proper and I asked them to leave. A lot of people will sure blame me for allowing someone I dont really know to drive my family to a location, but at that moment I was still stunned because to me it was the highest level of mistrust and disappointment, so I could not take a drastic move @ that moment. They left, and the same guy dropped them off.

That night, I called my wife and sat her down, that I need an explanation on how the whole scene played out, cos I volunteered to go and drop you guys, u didnt answer me, and all of a sudden, I am seeing another man whether known or unknown person in the car with my kids without u telling me b4 u left the house that someone was going to drive u guys. She responded saying, to be sincere, they had plans seeing the guy at the bus stop to discuss loan, but she decided to have the guy drive them since he knows the hospital and since he is a man. I was like fine, but when u came to meet me, I thought u were supposed to tell me who was in the car, instead u walked off, she said actually I forgot, that it was the moment that u pressed the horn that I realized I was suppose to ask u if it was ok for segun to drive us. Oh well, they say communication is key in marriages, I will not say she was lying, thought I know something dont add up, so I moved on.

But the damn thing that really got me worried was that, few days to that very day, I noticed her being worried and soliloquizing, asked her what the problem is, claimed that its the money she lent last from the segun guy which she has not been able to pay is what is worrying her, that the dude has been askeing her for the money since it has elapsed the paying time. With that alone, it gave me a worrying thought that, it was the same guy that I ended up seeing on code @ d filling station driving my family off.

Nlanders, sorry for the long epistle, if I dont explain well, you guys wont understand in details, for the married guys and ladies, whats your take on this issue? Does something really isnt adding up?

Thanks!

Am not married yet.
But i broke up with the woman i was courting,because she keeps a lot of male friends around her, even her ex..... I don't,cannot and would never take rubbish from women,they are so terrible and annoying.

Am already angry over what your wife did,by allowing another man not known to you to be driving them around,when you offered to do so.

I will also advise you check the paternity of your children.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by Glokit(m): 9:52pm On Sep 27, 2017
For me ...its two way tin.....

Its either the so called guy is blackmailing yo wife.... On a serious offence... shocked Or you r just about to experience the biggest scam of your life......

Bros shine yo eyes oooo
Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by richard870(m): 9:53pm On Sep 27, 2017
aiyele200:
Hi Nlanders,

Good morning and happy weekend. I am posting this due to the fact that my patience and understanding is being taken for granted by my wife. 6 years already into this marriage, disobedience and unfaithfulness in terms of not being straightforward with me has been the order of the marriage, though a times, the woman changes for good, then later she starts again.

One sunday afternoon after returning back from church, she quickly rushed to me saying she wanted to go and drop her sister at the hospital since the first malaria treatment she had didnt work. I asked where the hospital is, said somewhere in gbagada, knowing fully well that my wife does not know gbagada well, and knowing well also that she was going with the kids, I volunteered to drop them off, but she kept mute, and her body language showed that she didnt want me to drop them off. So I said, plz be careful, gave her money to branch at the filling station to top up the fuel in the car.

On their way going, I got hungry cos lunch was not prepared b4 they left, I decided to rush down to the nearest eatery to get sumtin to eat, on entering my own car, figured out my fuel was low, so I decided to go to the filling station. On getting there, I was packed at my wife's car, she was actually standing beside the passenger side which is weird, cos she was the one that drove off, I looked at the drivers side, and I could see a man's head. So my wife came to meet me, said she just paid for fuel, they are leaving now, at that time, I was expecting her to at least explain who the person at the drivers seat was, with my kids in the car oooo!!! She just went straight to the passenger side and closed the door. I was really stunned and surprised.

I pressed the horn for her to come down, soon as she came down, she immediately said, oh i forgot to ask you if it was ok for Segun to drop us at the hospital, I was like why, she said because he seems to know the place. Funny thing is, this guy I have never met before, but she has told me about him b4 and I know him as the guy that loans she and her sister money when urgent funds are needed. So she called the dude down from the car, introduced him proper and I asked them to leave. A lot of people will sure blame me for allowing someone I dont really know to drive my family to a location, but at that moment I was still stunned because to me it was the highest level of mistrust and disappointment, so I could not take a drastic move @ that moment. They left, and the same guy dropped them off.

That night, I called my wife and sat her down, that I need an explanation on how the whole scene played out, cos I volunteered to go and drop you guys, u didnt answer me, and all of a sudden, I am seeing another man whether known or unknown person in the car with my kids without u telling me b4 u left the house that someone was going to drive u guys. She responded saying, to be sincere, they had plans seeing the guy at the bus stop to discuss loan, but she decided to have the guy drive them since he knows the hospital and since he is a man. I was like fine, but when u came to meet me, I thought u were supposed to tell me who was in the car, instead u walked off, she said actually I forgot, that it was the moment that u pressed the horn that I realized I was suppose to ask u if it was ok for segun to drive us. Oh well, they say communication is key in marriages, I will not say she was lying, thought I know something dont add up, so I moved on.

But the damn thing that really got me worried was that, few days to that very day, I noticed her being worried and soliloquizing, asked her what the problem is, claimed that its the money she lent last from the segun guy which she has not been able to pay is what is worrying her, that the dude has been askeing her for the money since it has elapsed the paying time. With that alone, it gave me a worrying thought that, it was the same guy that I ended up seeing on code @ d filling station driving my family off.

Nlanders, sorry for the long epistle, if I dont explain well, you guys wont understand in details, for the married guys and ladies, whats your take on this issue? Does something really isnt adding up?

Thanks!
@Op, i think its time you embarked on a quiet investigative plan to unfold this mystery, perhaps secrecy, behind your wife's action. Pls dont share with anyone....make it a lone quest
Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by cappinjerry(m): 9:53pm On Sep 27, 2017
simple ask the children questions....u know what to ask them
Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by seangy4konji: 9:55pm On Sep 27, 2017
Segun has been taking your wife out on numerous occzzsions and if you had not seen them at that filling station,you wont have known segun goes out with her,,,segun is knacking your wife big time...why did her attitude change when you asked to take the>being wih the kids does not mean anything...i have knacked a woman before with her kid on playing by the side of the bed...kid can be in sitting room watching tv and segun doing fast and furious with your wife...If you dont believe me,DM ME...I will do thunderbolt for you and you can come back and tell us the story...i will give you the anti dote also...

Feel free to contact me...

All of them are cheating now thats why people like me will just have baby mama instead of brain tumor.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by dingbang(m): 9:55pm On Sep 27, 2017
chronique:
At OP: Let me tell you what I would have done if I was in your shoes. Going by the way you narrated everything that happened before she left the house, and coming to see a total stranger in the car with her, I would have immediately ordered the man out of the car. After doing that, my wife drives in front of me back to the house to explain in detail, what that nonsense was supposed to mean. That you allowed her drive with him to wherever, shows you don't have a firm grip on your home. The Segun guy, must have some big balls for him to still be seated in the car, and wait for you to horn at your wife until she came down, and went to call him to come and meet you...

Just know that the probability that something fishy is going on underground, is real. I don't know how you allowed your wife borrow money from someone who you do not know physically and haven't met, despite knowing she doesn't handle finances well.
my brother...the kind of women men get married to these days sha o

1 Like

Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by shoboy9: 9:57pm On Sep 27, 2017
I am sorry my brother, but you are right. Your wife is unfaithful at the very least. How unfaithful is the question that will determine your ultimate response. But you seem to be afraid of confrontation. it is understandable but wrong. Abraham knows God is a man of war. There is a time for peace but life has its seasons. Pray really really hard. Its not about ego. Its your life, your family and kids that satan is toying with. And you are the man God put in charge!

2 Likes

Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by laborious(m): 9:57pm On Sep 27, 2017
You have already caught her half way! you still have to do more if you wish to catch her red handed, but I have to warn you, don't bite what you can't chew o! if u catch her den u must be ready to break up with her and deal with d heart break coz I feel you love.. But then why ur wife dey borrow loan, you don't sound like you have money issues to me, but bros u don miss road sha!!

1 Like

Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by chiraqDemon(m): 10:01pm On Sep 27, 2017
Women are scum
Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by 1121: 10:04pm On Sep 27, 2017
JeffreyJamez:
What I'm trying to understand is why your wife is collecting loan from another man when you're still alive? Explain that part first.
in addition to that question. Why is ur family using two cars while u are running on debt? You should have sold one car to reduce the financial pressure and prevent borrowing. When u stabilize, then u acquire another car

2 Likes

Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by DesireBenjamin: 10:06pm On Sep 27, 2017
PaperLace:
Who is Segun?

Have this in mind:

Best Comment Ive Seen On This Thread Today.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by jayloms: 10:07pm On Sep 27, 2017
madridguy:
Depends on you now. How is ABJ this evening?

Boss you and that filla just they flirt on top another person problem. I raise yansh for Una two oo!

1 Like

Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by fuckumods(m): 10:07pm On Sep 27, 2017
1121:

in addition to that question. Why is ur family using two cars while u are running on debt? You should have sold one car to reduce the financial pressure and prevent borrowing. When u stabilize, then u acquire another car

Mr. Man... Read before U comment... undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by efficiencie(m): 10:08pm On Sep 27, 2017
Hmmm...loan? women are known to be thrifty with their money...are you sure this is all about a loan? are yu sure yur wife is not laboring under the burden of a sexually related blackmail? if yur wife is acting all secretive then there is a very strong possibility that whatever the matter is it is sexually related...it is a shame that yu are going thru this but i pray i'm wrong!

1 Like

Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by iamdapsyj(m): 10:10pm On Sep 27, 2017
thedondada:
u allowed a strange man carry your KIDS away?

no comment.

I honestly don't understand that part. The wife actually knows her husband is soft.

1 Like

Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by chronique(m): 10:10pm On Sep 27, 2017
dingbang:
my brother...the kind of women men get married to these days sha o

It's pathetic! Too many irresponsible women all around the place. Albeit, there are still a few good ones. Getting them, is where the real problem lies.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by gfelo(m): 10:12pm On Sep 27, 2017
follow ur instinct, there is nothing so accurate than ur instinct, u live with her, u understand her better than we do, if ur instinct tells u that something is wrong, bros believe me, it's means something is definitely wrong. women are very devilish they can conceal alot of dirt, may God help us.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Newly Wedded Wife Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Lied About Owning Duplex / Help! My Husband Is A Night Crawler / Paul Bolton, 68-Year-Old Briton Is Looking For His Yoruba Father, Femi Odiendie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.