Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,072 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:01 PM

Can You Trust A Wife Like This? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can You Trust A Wife Like This? (70399 Views)

You Met Your Wife Like THIS.. What Would You Do?? / Why Am I Treating My Wife Like This� / Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by madridguy(m): 3:55pm On Sep 24, 2017
Can I be your boyfriend?

Houseofglam7:
Abeg we don tire to resolve husband and wife issues for here.

Me no get ordinary boyfriend sef, what can I tell you

2 Likes

Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by Houseofglam7(f): 4:07pm On Sep 24, 2017
madridguy:
Can I be your boyfriend?

Yes I do grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by madridguy(m): 4:09pm On Sep 24, 2017
So how do we go about it? Where are you?

Houseofglam7:

Yes I do grin
Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by Houseofglam7(f): 4:40pm On Sep 24, 2017
madridguy:
So how do we go about it? Where are you?

My papa haus embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by madridguy(m): 4:42pm On Sep 24, 2017
That is good. And where is your old man house? I dey Lag here.

Houseofglam7:

My papa haus embarassed
Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by Houseofglam7(f): 4:44pm On Sep 24, 2017
madridguy:
That is good. And where is your old man house? I dey Lag here.

Abuja
He's given me quit notice already embarassed

57 and single embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by madridguy(m): 4:50pm On Sep 24, 2017
Allah kwa, 57 years as in shocked. Well, pack your bag and jump into the next available bus coming to Lagos. Am here to receive you.

Houseofglam7:

Abuja
He's given me quit notice already embarassed

57 and single embarassed
Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by Houseofglam7(f): 4:53pm On Sep 24, 2017
madridguy:
Allah kwa, 57 years as in shocked. Well, pack your bag and jump into the next available bus coming to Lagos. Am here to receive you.

Can't do buses.
Got a bad phobia for road trips.

Don't you have a private jet ni

6 Likes

Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by madridguy(m): 4:56pm On Sep 24, 2017
grin grin grin I wish I get but NO. I wish I even get $25,000.00 to get you a chartered one but my account don dormant more than a year now tongue broke like church rat.

Houseofglam7:

Can't do buses.
Got a bad phobia for road trips.

Don't you have a private jet ni

2 Likes

Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by Houseofglam7(f): 4:58pm On Sep 24, 2017
madridguy:
grin grin grin I wish I get but NO. I wish I even get $25,000.00 to get you a chartered one but my account don dormant more than a year now tongue broke like church rat.

You plan to suffer me already embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by madridguy(m): 4:59pm On Sep 24, 2017
Make we hustle together and build our empire together tongue

Houseofglam7:

You plan to suffer me already embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by enabledgoddess(f): 5:38pm On Sep 24, 2017
Agreed, she hasn't acted properly; but do not entertain the thought she might be cheating. please trash out the issue with her and place your foot on the ground as a man. why allow her to take a loan from a man? that alone sells you short. secondly why allow a stranger drive your kids ? oh please sort it out rather than sit at a corner sucking over whether she is cheating or not. you lost your respect the moment you allowed segun drove them away in your presence.

8 Likes

Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by Houseofglam7(f): 6:57pm On Sep 24, 2017
madridguy:
Make we hustle together and build our empire together tongue

Where do we start?
I'm all in.
embarassed

1 Like

Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by asjay(m): 7:01pm On Sep 24, 2017
aiyele200:
Hi Nlanders,

Good morning and happy weekend. I am posting this due to the fact that my patience and understanding is being taken for granted by my wife. 6 years already into this marriage, disobedience and unfaithfulness in terms of not being straightforward with me as been the order of the marriage,though attimes, the woman changes for good, then later she starts again.

One sunday afternoon after returning back from church, she quickly rushed to me saying she wanted to go and drop her sister at the hospital since the first malaria treatment she had didnt work. I asked where the hospital is, said somewhere in gbagada, knowing fully well that my wife does not know gbagada well, and knowing well also that she was going with the kids, I volunteered to drop them off, but she kept mute, and her body language showed that she didnt want me to drop them off. So I said, plz be careful, gave her money to branch at the filling station to top up the fuel in the car. On their way going, I got hungry cos lunch was not prepared b4 they left, I decided to rush down to the nearest eatery to get sumtin to eat, on entering my own car, figured out my fuel was low, so I decided to go to the filling station. On getting there, I was packed at my wife;s car, she was actually standing beside the passenger side which is weird, cos she was the one that drove off, I looked at the drivers side, and I could see a mans head. So my wife came to meet me, said she just paid for fuel, they r leaving now, at that time, I was expecting her to at least explain who the person at the drivers said was, with my kids in the car oooo!!! She just went straight to the passenger side and closed the door. I was really stunned and surprised. I pressed the horn for her to come down, soon as she came down, she immediately said, oh i forgot to ask u if it was ok for Segun to drop us up at the hospital, I was like why, she said because he seems to know the place. Funny thing is, this guy I have never met before, but she has told me about him b4 and I know him as the guy that loans she and her sister money when urgent funds are needed. So she called the dude down from the car, introduced him proper and I asked them to leave. Alot of people will sure blame me for allowing someone I dont really know to drive my family to a location, but at that moment I was still stunned because to me it was the highest level of mistrust and disappointment, so I could not take a drastic move @ that moment. They left, and the same guy dropped them off.

That night, I called my wife and sat her down, that I need an explanation on how the whole scene played out, cos I volunteered to go and drop you guys, u didnt answer me, and all of a sudden, I am seeing another man whether known or unknown person in the car with my kids without u telling me b4 u left the house that someone was going to drive u guys. She responded saying, to be sincere, they had plans seeing the guy at the bus stop to discuss loan, but she decided to have the guy drive them since he knows the hospital and since he is a man. I was like fine, but when u came to meet me, I thought u were spose to tell me who was in the car, instead u walked off, she said actually I forgot, that it was the moment that u pressed the horn that I realized I was suppose to ask u if it was ok for segun to drive us. Oh well, they say communication is key in marriages, I will not say she was lying, thought I know something dont add up, so I moved on. But the damn thing that really got me worried was that, few days to that very day, I noticed her being worried and soliloquizing, asked her what the problem is, claimed that its the money she lent last from the segun guy which she has not been able to pay is what is worrying her, that the dude has been asked her for the money since it has elapsed the paying time. With that alone, it gave me a worrying thought that, it was the same guy that I ended up seeing on code @ d filling station driving my family off.

Nlanders, sorry for the long epistle, if I dont explain well, you guys wont understand in details, for the married guys and ladies, whats your take on this issue? Does something really isnt adding up?

Thanks!
bro am not trying to be a bad belle but can you get the kids for a DNA test without her knowing and let's start from there.
I feel there is more to this than normal.
Would she have told you about the guy driving them to the hospital if you had not seen them first?
Trust is important in any marriage but of recent it has become so scare amongst couples. "The heart of man is desperately wicked ......"

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by cococandy(f): 8:06pm On Sep 24, 2017
Why is she borrowing money from people you are not familiar with? You guys are supposed to plan your finances together as a family. This opens room for a lot of third party interference in your marriage. Also try to live within your means.
And I know you may not want to hear this, but that relationship isn't straight forward. Nip it in the bud.

11 Likes

Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by cococandy(f): 8:08pm On Sep 24, 2017
aiyele200:

To be sincere, i invested so much money in both of her businesses, the problem is that she does not know how to manage funds, very wasteful and uncountable for her spendings, and yet does not bring anything to the table in the family. I pay full rent, school fees, feeding and all. Thats why I even got worried after all investment, she is still lending money.
If you're saying the truth this is not ideal at all.
Her business is supposed to contribute to the family upkeep. If she can't, what's the point of doing it in the first place?
Your guys need to restructure your financial affairs asap

7 Likes

Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by gabinogem(m): 8:18pm On Sep 24, 2017
ikbnice:
Women don't make the world go round. They make one world stand still. Those little things they term harmless, are more dangerous than hydrogen bomb.
broda dat na one of those things wey make me feel say marriage na one overrated institution.

1 Like

Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by madridguy(m): 8:40pm On Sep 24, 2017
Depends on you now. How is ABJ this evening?

Houseofglam7:

Where do we start?
I'm all in.
embarassed
Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by ikbnice(m): 8:49pm On Sep 24, 2017
gabinogem:
broda dat na one of those things wey make me feel say marriage na one overrated institution.
honestly, it is and that's why it breeds alot of problems.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by Houseofglam7(f): 9:37pm On Sep 24, 2017
madridguy:
Depends on you now. How is ABJ this evening?

Nat bad atal
You haff yab me for email na.
I no dey play wit u again embarassed

1 Like

Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by madridguy(m): 9:41pm On Sep 24, 2017
Yab you for email as in? Don't get you tongue

Houseofglam7:

Nat bad atal
You haff yab me for email na.
I no dey play wit u again embarassed
Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by Houseofglam7(f): 9:43pm On Sep 24, 2017
madridguy:
Yab you for email as in? Don't get you tongue

Say I no romantic na

Go away.
My heart is thoroughly broken embarassed
Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by madridguy(m): 9:58pm On Sep 24, 2017
Still ayam not understanding shocked I never send you any mail my dear tongue

Houseofglam7:

Say I no romantic na

Go away.
My heart is thoroughly broken embarassed
Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by Young03(m): 10:08pm On Sep 24, 2017
use one of ur smart kids as spy and u will know what's going on between segun n ur wife

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by yvesboss(m): 10:23pm On Sep 24, 2017
My take...oga go and do dna for all your kids..then we will know where to start from

1 Like

Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by Houseofglam7(f): 10:23pm On Sep 24, 2017
madridguy:
Still ayam not understanding shocked I never send you any mail my dear tongue

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Na true o!
I don cast!
No be you jare grin
Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by coolcatty: 10:57pm On Sep 24, 2017
Nawaoh... Seems I will have to improve and treat wifey better than I have done in the last 6months.... She deserves it walahi..... See Wetin my fellow man dey go through all in the name of marriage..... Wow... Wow

Oga that guy is bannging ur woman... U can rue all u want but like someone suggested... Go and run a DNA test on ur supposed kids.... I sorry for you walahi.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by aiyele200: 11:15pm On Sep 24, 2017
emilyone:
@ poster are you sure you fkcing your wife enough?

If its sex, I am not worried, cos I know i am playing my part well. She cums at least twice before we end session. We also introduce toys just to spice up. If thats the case, I would say shes only greedy. Which I doubt.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by aiyele200: 11:15pm On Sep 24, 2017
Chubhie:
Perish the thoughts about her cheating. Try and repay the loans then ask your wife to severe further business dealings with segun.

If she adheres without blinking an eye then all is presumably well but if not, find that thing uniting them.

Somehow the thoughts of segun is unsettling to you? honestly ask yourself why and then deal with it.

segun could be a nice harmless guy you know?

I did not come here to insinuate that what was fishy is cheating. I for one have perished that thought at first thinking. We all know here that unfaithfulness is what actually leads to cheating if not well handled. This is the issue we have been battling for 6 years now, haba! How much can a man take? To make more known, I reported the issue the next day to her dad, he told me he'll call her, but instead he decided to come 4 days later to see her in person to talk to her, but a day before, I had already arrange cash to bail her out, I can recall her kneeling down in front of me crying and thanking me for rescuing her, to the extent of sending me a txt saying she never thought I'll bail her out on the very last day of deadline, that she will never let me down by stopping to ask for loan, blv me you, a day after the father came to talk to her, I overheard her talking to the same segun requesting for a larger amount of loan this time around. My system just ran down that I had to go out for a drink and just be myself.
Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by farydah: 12:54am On Sep 25, 2017
JeffreyJamez:
What I'm trying to understand is why your wife is collecting loan from another man when you're still alive? Explain that part first.
yes op please explain this because whatever happens, I will be hated pressed to not blame you
Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by EponOjuku: 4:27am On Sep 25, 2017
aiyele200:

How much can a man take? To make more known, I reported the issue the next day to her dad, he told me he'll call her, but instead he decided to come 4 days later to see her in person to talk to her, but a day before, I had already arrange cash to bail her out, I can recall her kneeling down in front of me crying and thanking me for rescuing her, to the extent of sending me a txt saying she never thought I'll bail her out on the very last day of deadline, that she will never let me down by stopping to ask for loan, blv me you, a day after the father came to talk to her, I overheard her talking to the same segun requesting for a larger amount of loan this time around. My system just ran down that I had to go out for a drink and just be myself.

Guy, your matter tire me. Honestly, you're not manly enough. You're not the head of your family and you're just a figurehead. Your woman doesn't fear or respect you because you're predictable. She knows there are no consequences for disobedience and unfaithfulness.

Call Segun on the phone and tell him that when next you hear your wife mention his name, instead of you to bail her out of her debt, you're going to use the money to pay SARS guys let them put a bullet in his leg and rope him into an offence that would drain him financially.

As for your wife, this issue of Segun is something. I'll let those who have patience advice you cos my advice may be too drastic for you but it would cure her habits at first attempt.

9 Likes

Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by gabinogem(m): 6:07am On Sep 25, 2017
ikbnice:
honestly, it is and that's why it breeds alot of problems.
the blame still lies with men & the society they created. Although it isn't entirely bad.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Newly Wedded Wife Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Lied About Owning Duplex / Help! My Husband Is A Night Crawler / Lady Advises Nigerian Women To Allow Their Husbands Cheat, Have Sex Outside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.