Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? (43763 Views)

Man Breaks Into Married Woman’s Room, Attempts To Rape Her / Young Man Tears Married Woman's Panties While Trying To Rape Her In Delta. Photo / Lady Kills Her Uncle Who Tried To Rape Her In Enugu (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? by Lalas247(f): 8:24pm On Sep 24, 2017
maxti:

Now you are Talking. cheesy
Haha happy Sunday dear cheesy
Re: Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? by vikkeee(m): 8:28pm On Sep 24, 2017
Bottomline be say una pansh. Shikina

1 Like

Re: Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? by Wuminity(f): 8:30pm On Sep 24, 2017
bayocute:
There is this gal, we're a very close friends. She tells me almost everything that happens in her relationship. Last week thursday, she came to my house sobbing, she told me she caught her boyfriend with another woman. I felt for her and patted her on her back consolingly. It was late in the night and i told her to leave. She was like i will pass the night here. I wasn't comfortable with that but i let her stay.

I woke in the mid-night saw her crying, then i tried putting her back to sleep, but it happened so fast that we started kissing. I wanted to pull back but she draw me closer. Fast-forward, we had sex.

The next day, she accused me of raping her, telling me that i make used of that opportunity cos she confided in me. Since then, she won't pick my call if i call. I don't know how that resulted to rape seriously. What should i say to her pls nairalanders, cos i don't want to lose being friends with her. Thanks

No one knows ..... you only narrated your own side of the story, the girl is not here to say her own part, who knows if she was right? cos there was no one there with you two.

So, only your conscience can tell you the truth.

Shalom.
Re: Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? by maxti: 8:30pm On Sep 24, 2017
Lalas247:

Haha happy Sunday dear cheesy

Thanks dear. Do have a great and fulfilled week filled with laughter,joy and loads of Cash grin
Re: Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? by poik(m): 8:35pm On Sep 24, 2017
We can deceive ourselves all we want, but the truth is the truth. Colour it the way you want, it doesn't blot out the truth. Why in the first place will a guy be a girl's best friend? So in the event of whatever heartbreak or ish she is going through, girls don finish abi? Bible says can a man take fire in his bosoms, and not be burned? Let's treat the matter from first principles. As debatable as it may seem, these are the things that come up when a boy and a girl are inching towards a hay-roll all in the name of being 'friends'. And ladies should stop this emotional blackmail thing. We have seen through it, try another formula. When our senses are both in tact and we see things korokoro, we still choose to beat about the bush. There isn't anything like rape there, biko

2 Likes

Re: Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Sep 24, 2017
makydebbie:
What are you thinking?

exactly what i believe you're about to tell me grin

so spill........what were you doing all day?

1 Like

Re: Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? by crunchyg: 9:02pm On Sep 24, 2017
mhizesther:
Lol...that's far from rape my dear.. she gave her consent. She wasn't drunk or drugged.. All through the intercourse she didn't say "no"at all..Abeg she's just playing games with u.. It seems she had it all mapped out before coming over..Don't get get urself worked up jare..
See as you dey talk like say u dey dia
Re: Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? by makydebbie(f): 9:24pm On Sep 24, 2017
sunshineR:

exactly what i believe you're about to tell me grin

so spill........what were you doing all day?
Was tired, told you it was my nephew's birthday so we did a party.
Re: Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Sep 24, 2017
makydebbie:
Was tired, told you it was my nephew's birthday so we did a party.

just what i thought grin grin

hows the cute lad BTW..............and hope you didnt eat all his cake angry

1 Like

Re: Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Sep 24, 2017
sekxy:

lol,,Indian kor,,not really into movies but I prefer American movies any day any time tongue

sad sad...........for a moment i actually we had similar taste in everything and i thought you'll mention "phillipino movies" my favourite grin grin.............

What do you fancy in place of movies BTW
Re: Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Sep 24, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
Someone give this girl Cow tail, a spoon of goat milk, zika virus, scholarships for her whole family, three slippers & have her replace Nnamdi Kanu as the Leader of IPOB For The spirit of Flavour Nabania endorses her comment.
I've missed you.
Re: Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? by 1miccza: 9:55pm On Sep 24, 2017
Papiikush:
Op, you only took advantage of the poor girl.

Ask yourself this question. Would she have allowed you fück her if she was mentally stable?

If your answer is NO, it means you took advantage of the situation to satisfy your sexual desires with her.

Was she mentally unstable? Is it clearly stated that she was mentally unstable?

1 Like

Re: Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? by davidif: 10:35pm On Sep 24, 2017
Lalas247:
It is not rape BUT

You clearly lack self control
Look she was in a VULNERABLE state yes .. u clearly stated she woke up crying .. even if she begged you to sex her you should have been a good guy and said NO ! Yes she would have thanked you for it and even valued you more

So cause she crying u thought lets fuvk Wt kinda guy are you ..
please ladies careful who you cry to when your mind ain't right .. it's sex the guy will be thinking about shioor
YOU LACK SELF CONTROL ! YOU TOOK ADVANTAGE OF THE SITUATION ! scumbags up n down argh

Don't quote me

So it's only the man's job to have self control? Is the girl a toddler that she can't have self control herself?

1 Like

Re: Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? by davidif: 10:36pm On Sep 24, 2017
ikbnice:
she was in a vulnerable situation. You should obviously know better. It's not rape but he took advantage of the situation. The girl was only trying to save face by accusing her of rape. He should play his cards well and fhey might end up fvcking more.

How about she took advantage of him? This girl is not a toddler for goodness sakes? She is a grown woman who knew what she wanted and went for it.

1 Like

Re: Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? by davidif: 10:40pm On Sep 24, 2017
Kobicove:
You did not rape her but you took advantage of her while she was in a vulnerable situation undecided

Nope! She took advantage of him by not only coming to his house but pulling him close when he wanted to leave? I am sorry but this is a grown woman who knew what she was doing?

2 Likes

Re: Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? by davidif: 10:43pm On Sep 24, 2017
Papiikush:
Op, you only took advantage of the poor girl.

Ask yourself this question. Would she have allowed you fück her if she was mentally stable?

If your answer is NO, it means you took advantage of the situation to satisfy your sexual desires with her.

Wrong!!!! Wrong!!! Wrong!!!!!! She took advantage of him.

1 Like

Re: Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? by davidif: 10:45pm On Sep 24, 2017
Lalas247:
It is not rape BUT

You clearly lack self control
Look she was in a VULNERABLE state yes .. u clearly stated she woke up crying .. even if she begged you to sex her you should have been a good guy and said NO ! Yes she would have thanked you for it and even valued you more

So cause she crying u thought lets fuvk Wt kinda guy are you ..
please ladies careful who you cry to when your mind ain't right .. it's sex the guy will be thinking about shioor
YOU LACK SELF CONTROL ! YOU TOOK ADVANTAGE OF THE SITUATION ! scumbags up n down argh

Don't quote me

Wrong!! ! She lacks self control.
Re: Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? by davidif: 10:46pm On Sep 24, 2017
bayocute:
There is this gal, we're a very close friends. She tells me almost everything that happens in her relationship. Last week thursday, she came to my house sobbing, she told me she caught her boyfriend with another woman. I felt for her and patted her on her back consolingly. It was late in the night and i told her to leave. She was like i will pass the night here. I wasn't comfortable with that but i let her stay.

I woke in the mid-night saw her crying, then i tried putting her back to sleep, but it happened so fast that we started kissing. I wanted to pull back but she draw me closer. Fast-forward, we had sex.

The next day, she accused me of raping her, telling me that i make used of that opportunity cos she confided in me. Since then, she won't pick my call if i call. I don't know how that resulted to rape seriously. What should i say to her pls nairalanders, cos i don't want to lose being friends with her. Thanks

OP, abeg no mind am. She is just racked by guilt.

1 Like

Re: Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? by makydebbie(f): 10:46pm On Sep 24, 2017
CaptainSALAZAR:

I know his faults, just amazed no one sees fault in her's, let me guess she was in emotional state. Not all guys would understand what is expected in that situation especially guys who haven't experienced such before. You don't bring food to a hungry man and expect him not to eat, even if the good is spicy he would eat.

You've said it all. That girl knew what was going to happen when she said she's spending the night jare. Yam and goat no fit stay together, goat must chop yam. grin

1 Like

Re: Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? by Yinkaotunba123: 11:26pm On Sep 24, 2017
If what you actually narrated is true and genuine, there is nothing like rape. Anyway, maybe she was unconscious during the act, but I am sure she really it during the play
Re: Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? by Fkforyou(m): 11:26pm On Sep 24, 2017
Lalas247:

Lol @starved grin
That's what I am saying op drop some sketchy lines when he knows it's dumb niqqa that's full here so he knows they will lick his crusty ass grin
Wen most of dem will do the same do u blame them grin
Abeg make I go find one religious thread to express myself ...

The way you are empathetic towards the said lady....Have you ever been in such situation? grin tongue

She made herself a prey! She should deal with it and move on. wink

Well, atleast she now knows the kind of person she kept as a friend.

She should just accept her "L" in peace because accusing the guy of being a rapist is absolutely ridiculous... grin

@OP I guess you feel remorse about your actions. Oya you are forgiven, go and sin no more.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? by makydebbie(f): 11:28pm On Sep 24, 2017
sunshineR:

just what i thought grin grin

hows the cute lad BTW..............and hope you didnt eat all his cake angry
I did. cheesy grin
Re: Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? by Yinkaotunba123: 11:32pm On Sep 24, 2017
If what you actually narrated is true and genuine, there is nothing like rape. Anyway, maybe she was unconscious during the act, but I am sure she really enjoyed it during the play
Re: Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? by Nobody: 11:33pm On Sep 24, 2017
makydebbie:
I did. cheesy grin

cheesy cheesy
he'll pay you in kind someday........you just watch grin grin

two days to departure sad
you must feel excited leaving us and going back to all ur ghanian buddies abi sad
Re: Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? by makydebbie(f): 11:34pm On Sep 24, 2017
sunshineR:

cheesy cheesy
he'll pay you in kind someday........you just watch grin grin

two days to departure sad
you must feel excited leaving us and going back to all ur ghanian buddies abi sad
Yea I'm very tired of Nigeria. cheesy
Re: Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? by Nobody: 11:38pm On Sep 24, 2017
makydebbie:
Yea I'm very tired of Nigeria. cheesy

cheesy

dang!!!
Soooo not the answer i was expecting embarassed

after all our president did for you u still got tired of naija abi undecided.............isoraite

read ur diary and saw u came by road............would you leave same way? smiley
Re: Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? by makydebbie(f): 11:40pm On Sep 24, 2017
sunshineR:

cheesy

dang!!!
Soooo not the answer i was expecting embarassed

after all our president did for you u still got tired of naija abi undecided.............isoraite

read ur diary and saw u came by road............would you leave same way? smiley
Yea I'll be leaving same way. What president? You guys have a president? shocked shocked
Re: Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? by Nobody: 11:49pm On Sep 24, 2017
makydebbie:
Yea I'll be leaving same way. What president? You guys have a president? shocked shocked

hahahahah
where the fvck is buharison/buharichild/proudtobeamumum when you need him cheesy cheesy

honestly though the whole nation would miss you embarassed

would you cook one last amala ewedu and gbegirir for me before you leave tongue
Re: Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? by makydebbie(f): 11:50pm On Sep 24, 2017
sunshineR:

hahahahah
where the fvck is buharison/buharichild/proudtobeamumum when you need him cheesy cheesy

honestly though the whole nation would miss you embarassed

would you cook one last amala ewedu and gbegirir for me before you leave tongue
Awwn I'm emotional right now. tongue tongue

Abi you're the one that'll cook for me. sad
Re: Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? by Nobody: 11:56pm On Sep 24, 2017
makydebbie:
Awwn I'm emotional right now. tongue tongue

Abi you're the one that'll cook for me. sad

grin grin
cooking for you is the very last thing on me mind.,.........not after the whole gbegiri and ewedu fiasco the other day

i saw stingy-ness in its true form sad

still miss leaving bae behind? wink
Re: Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? by makydebbie(f): 12:01am On Sep 25, 2017
sunshineR:

grin grin
cooking for you is the very last thing on me mind.,.........not after the whole gbegiri and ewedu fiasco the other day

i saw stingy-ness in its true form sad

still miss leaving bae behind? wink
I don't joke with food oo. angry grin
Yea, really.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

EndSARS: Protesters Play Football On Benin Express Road / Banker Sentenced To 39-Year Jail Term For Stealing N33m From A Dead Customer / Two Missing After Visiting Online Girlfriend In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.