Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? (43768 Views)

Man Breaks Into Married Woman’s Room, Attempts To Rape Her / Young Man Tears Married Woman's Panties While Trying To Rape Her In Delta. Photo / Lady Kills Her Uncle Who Tried To Rape Her In Enugu (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? by Financialfree: 3:45pm On Sep 24, 2017
Joephat:
Go check your STDs

Maybe she must have given you one.

After that, leave her don't call her agn, she is trying to restore her self-esteem, she feels she was so cheap to you.

Don't call her, she will surely get back to you, if she enjoyed your Bleep but if you have small dick, I am sorry
Re: Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? by Turtle3Dove(m): 3:45pm On Sep 24, 2017
This is a Romantic rape
Re: Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? by thesuave10(m): 3:47pm On Sep 24, 2017
mhizesther:
Lol...that's far from rape my dear.. she gave her consent. She wasn't drunk or drugged.. All through the intercourse she didn't say "no"at all..Abeg she's just playing games with u.. It seems she had it all mapped out before coming over..Don't get get urself worked up jare..

RECIEVE THIS. YOU ARE WISE

3 Likes

Re: Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? by Emytea(m): 3:47pm On Sep 24, 2017
My broda report her to IPOB bcas na she rape u
Re: Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Sep 24, 2017

Re: Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? by bamsir: 3:49pm On Sep 24, 2017
it beta to hear d other side of d girl...b4 judgement

for u...u already av d girl in mind DAT y it happen
Re: Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? by Abdull01: 3:49pm On Sep 24, 2017
undecided
Re: Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Sep 24, 2017
When you say you are friends with the opposite srx, what do you talk about? I just dey laugh ladies wen dey say they prefer friendship with guys lol, this is what you get as your reward

1 Like

Re: Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? by Oju4190: 3:51pm On Sep 24, 2017
Talk true,did u intend to pull back?
Re: Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? by sparko1(m): 3:51pm On Sep 24, 2017
Joephat:
Go check your STDs

Maybe she must have given you one.

After that, leave her don't call her agn, she is trying to restore her self-esteem, she feels she was so cheap to you.

Don't call her, she will surely get back to you, if she enjoyed your Bleep but if you have small dick, I am sorry
Am telling you, Na the same spirit dey work us, the moment I finished reading the post, that was the first thing that occurred to me. I was about asking the OP if he used protection.
Re: Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? by Afrobasic(m): 3:52pm On Sep 24, 2017
So you mean out of all her friends it was you she came to meet that night.

Even after giving her signal to leave, she still decided to spend the night.

Even after sleeping off, she still woke up at night, woke you up and decided to fvck you even after giving her signs to stop.

I think you were raped bruhh.

4 Likes

Re: Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? by Financialfree: 3:52pm On Sep 24, 2017
iamsirmichael1:
You don't wanna lose being friends? shocked Friends or fuck_buddies? cheesy

You really must have enjoyed the pussy enough to want to return cheesy

You don't wanna be friends with her, you just wanna keep fūçkīñg. Don't lie cheesy
chaiiiiii there is God ooooooo
Re: Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? by Apina(m): 3:54pm On Sep 24, 2017
Lalas247:
It is not rape BUT

You clearly lack self control
Look she was in a VULNERABLE state yes .. u clearly stated she woke up crying .. even if she begged you to sex her you should have been a good guy and said NO ! Yes she would have thanked you for it and even valued you more

So cause she crying u thought lets fuvk Wt kinda guy are you ..
please ladies careful who you cry to when your mind ain't right .. it's sex the guy will be thinking about shioor
YOU LACK SELF CONTROL ! YOU TOOK ADVANTAGE OF THE SITUATION ! scumbags up n down argh

Don't quote me
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? by DonBobes(m): 3:55pm On Sep 24, 2017
bayocute:
There is this gal, we're a very close friends. She tells me almost everything that happens in her relationship. Last week thursday, she came to my house sobbing, she told me she caught her boyfriend with another woman. I felt for her and patted her on her back consolingly. It was late in the night and i told her to leave. She was like i will pass the night here. I wasn't comfortable with that but i let her stay.

I woke in the mid-night saw her crying, then i tried putting her back to sleep, but it happened so fast that we started kissing. I wanted to pull back but she draw me closer. Fast-forward, we had sex.

The next day, she accused me of raping her, telling me that i make used of that opportunity cos she confided in me. Since then, she won't pick my call if i call. I don't know how that resulted to rape seriously. What should i say to her pls nairalanders, cos i don't want to lose being friends with her. Thanks

Am quoting u for u to see this comment.
If wat u say is true LEAVE HER FAST, she's crazy.
But if its odawise trying seeing her n make peace.
Re: Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? by Sanctus1(m): 3:55pm On Sep 24, 2017
o boy u do the girl good sef...na so so confusion dy their head...their pussy go dy wet anyhow u

1 Like

Re: Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? by muxyray(m): 3:55pm On Sep 24, 2017
How girls ask for sex...

White girl: kisses you deeply and whispers to your ear.... "Let's have sex"

Naija girls: I will soon go ooo..
Don't quote me ooo
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? by DonBobes(m): 3:56pm On Sep 24, 2017
Apina:

undecided

Thank u for dat response n imagine though
Re: Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? by tottinova: 3:57pm On Sep 24, 2017
bayocute:
There is this gal, we're a very close friends. She tells me almost everything that happens in her relationship. Last week thursday, she came to my house sobbing, she told me she caught her boyfriend with another woman. I felt for her and patted her on her back consolingly. It was late in the night and i told her to leave. She was like i will pass the night here. I wasn't comfortable with that but i let her stay.

I woke in the mid-night saw her crying, then i tried putting her back to sleep, but it happened so fast that we started kissing. I wanted to pull back but she draw me closer. Fast-forward, we had sex.

The next day, she accused me of raping her, telling me that i make used of that opportunity cos she confided in me. Since then, she won't pick my call if i call. I don't know how that resulted to rape seriously. What should i say to her pls nairalanders, cos i don't want to lose being friends with her. Thanks

This is gonna mke a good Bollywood movie.
Re: Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? by somehow: 3:58pm On Sep 24, 2017
Thanked him indeed. You're a female so you wouldn't know. I once didn't sleep with a girl when I had the opportunity, every day (just finished SS then and was always home), she would come and we will be alone in a whole building of 4 flats chatting.

Few months later, a friend of hers called me impotent (okobo) just because I didn't sleep with her friend. Women have weird thought process.
Lalas247:
It is not rape BUT

Look she was in a VULNERABLE state yes .. u clearly stated she woke up crying .. even if she begged you to sex her you should have been a good guy and said NO ! Yes she would have thanked you for it and even valued you more

please ladies careful who you cry to when your mind ain't right .. it's sex the guy will be thinking about shioor
YOU LACK SELF CONTROL ! YOU TOOK ADVANTAGE OF THE SITUATION ! scumbags up n down argh

Don't quote me

1 Like

Re: Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? by Flashh: 4:01pm On Sep 24, 2017
Lalas247:
It is not rape BUT

Don't quote me
What the guy did was totally wrong. But, you ought to had stated the girl's flaws too.

Stop being bias.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? by davillian(m): 4:02pm On Sep 24, 2017
She felt you took advantage of her to me it's not rape.
A girl whose is sobering is an easy Chaw. So it depends on you not to take advantage of that.
We all know women gets moved by touches and for the fact you had opportunity to touch her you should not have bleeped her.

Let me give u one small gist.
Had a girl stayed in my room because they were robbed the previous day.
She slept in my room and I dint touch her.
She told me that every guy she had passed a night @thier place has attempted to Bleep her @night.
you would have still been able to Bleep her for a very long time if u dintfuck her that night.
You blew ur chances hope the 1round go belefull u.
Re: Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? by ibkayee(f): 4:03pm On Sep 24, 2017
Sounds like you both consented to it so it wasn't rape and it's careless/unfair for her to pin such a thing on you

However, it also sounds like she was in a vulnerable state emotionally and as a friend, sleeping with her whilst she was in the state wasn't great judgement

1 Like

Re: Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? by lathrowinger: 4:03pm On Sep 24, 2017
mhizesther:
Lol...that's far from rape my dear.. she gave her consent. She wasn't drunk or drugged.. All through the intercourse she didn't say "no"at all..Abeg she's just playing games with u.. It seems she had it all mapped out before coming over..Don't get get urself worked up jare..

Frankly, the girl wasnt herself. And the guy self na ass fucker...
But, wetin baffle me na the rape matter... had it been the guy bang her well. She wouldn't have complain. May she been dey feel say the guy Sabi base in conversation, coz the guy fit dey make mouth say ihn sabi leak Weller. And the guy didn't do to her own satisfaction.
The girl go like, this guy can't even satisfy her. He worsten the situation.
Same happen to me, and this 1 na person wife. Firstly. The first we had sex. It was after every thing, she now told me. She is a married woman.
And I told her that we've don this already. But we can't continue. And we both agreed and she apologize to me. Honestly speaking she complain that she sick. And injured her for like 3days. Say she really enjoy my thing. To God, Who made me.
And yesterday, she comes around my area and called me that she is close. Then, I came earlier and I told her to come. Omo. Another hot 1 happen ooo. This time, na she bang me. But immediately we finish. She do feel somehow unhappy. And she told me about her husband not been giving her well. And the guy do come late, with sort of excuses. Wetin I go do ooo. But true true, me sef enjoy that thing Sha. But it's unfair. Na person wife. How we fit put stop to this. We both can't just control ourself. God forgive me.

1 Like

Re: Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? by uwammebi: 4:04pm On Sep 24, 2017
bayocute:

Na ur version b dis.

Waitin 4 hers
Re: Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? by Abbotp: 4:04pm On Sep 24, 2017
The opposite sex are always dangerous alone ....but girls will never agree until this happens then they will start apportioning blames.....

Before the act, they usually deceive themselves with statements like:"I know myself" "No body can sleep with me unless I permit them"

So annoying......

ABEG, ALL THAT NEED A SMOOTH FACE SHOULD CHECK MY SIGNATURE......FREE DELIVERY FROM PAYPORTE TO ALL LOCATIONS
Re: Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? by DreCharles(m): 4:04pm On Sep 24, 2017
Lalas247:
It is not rape BUT

Don't quote me
Well I'm quoting u. She took advantage of him. Used him to calm her nerves and gather up what's left of her battered self esteem. OP, she used u to assert to herself that's she still can take a man, so don't fret...

1 Like

Re: Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? by davillian(m): 4:06pm On Sep 24, 2017
Pidgin2:
When you say you are friends with the opposite srx, what do you talk about? I just dry laugh ladies wen dey say they prefer friendship with guys lol, this is what you get as your reward
Lmao a Dick as reward.
Anytime I bleep a female friend she automatically bcoms my GF. grin

1 Like

Re: Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? by Mrkumareze(m): 4:06pm On Sep 24, 2017
iamsirmichael1:
You don't wanna lose being friends? shocked Friends or fuck_buddies? cheesy

You really must have enjoyed the pussy enough to want to return cheesy

You don't wanna be friends with her, you just wanna keep fūçkīñg. Don't lie cheesy

Re: Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Sep 24, 2017
Reminds me of my 1st and only love, we are still good friends but she still lives in denial sad
Re: Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? by kennyunlimited(m): 4:09pm On Sep 24, 2017
Emotional breakdown is sometin serious especially when it comes to heartbreak. Self control would av earned d lady trust in d guy and believe me wen I say dis the sex would still av apened on a later day wit d babe consent cos she is already emotionally attached to d guy. But oga no get dat kind patience...
Re: Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? by boldone(m): 4:10pm On Sep 24, 2017
shocked come on the deed is done, just be careful some other time, girls can be desperate and unpredictable. she either want the bleep or got swayed up emotionally but I can say this confidently, she has you in her head, like one part of her needs you even when she is on with her man. if she isnt picking up, let it go and hope you use condom
Re: Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? by kobijacobs(m): 4:11pm On Sep 24, 2017
rape my ass

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Banker Sentenced To 39-Year Jail Term For Stealing N33m From A Dead Customer / Two Missing After Visiting Online Girlfriend In Calabar / Obinwanne Okeke Invictus Obi Has Associates That Need Investigating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.