Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,920 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:30 PM

Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? (43762 Views)

Man Breaks Into Married Woman’s Room, Attempts To Rape Her / Young Man Tears Married Woman's Panties While Trying To Rape Her In Delta. Photo / Lady Kills Her Uncle Who Tried To Rape Her In Enugu (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? by amakadihot87(f): 5:18pm On Sep 24, 2017
MhizzAJ:
She enjoyed it ...You didn't rape her.

Someone dat drew u closer when u wanted to pull back...what was she expecting self

I still dunno why ladies should ve men as their close friend..some will even go to the extent of telling the guy their relationship wahala..........my dear its better to have a guy as a close friend rather than a lady.........we ladies can gossip and twist stories ehh

Re: Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? by Lalas247(f): 5:20pm On Sep 24, 2017
TreasuredLeidy:

Exactly. Mind them not. Birds of a feather they say flock together.
. Even if the girl comes begging, as a friend, he should be able to understand she's depressed and comfort her not seeing that as an opportunity to have sex with her. So as the girl was crying in the middle of the night, his head was just screaming SEX SEX SEX. gosh!! Some guys are actually dogs.
Oshey wink
Re: Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? by Obiwiz(m): 5:28pm On Sep 24, 2017
Lalas247:
It is not rape BUT

You clearly lack self control
Look she was in a VULNERABLE state yes .. u clearly stated she woke up crying .. even if she begged you to sex her you should have been a good guy and said NO ! Yes she would have thanked you for it and even valued you more

So cause she crying u thought lets fuvk Wt kinda guy are you ..
please ladies careful who you cry to when your mind ain't right .. it's sex the guy will be thinking about shioor
YOU LACK SELF CONTROL ! YOU TOOK ADVANTAGE OF THE SITUATION ! scumbags up n down argh

Don't quote me
All theories here. Experience says, if he'd said no to her advances, she'd hate him irreversibly.
Re: Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? by Jobyruz(m): 5:30pm On Sep 24, 2017
bayocute:
There is this gal, we're a very close friends. She tells me almost everything that happens in her relationship. Last week thursday, she came to my house sobbing, she told me she caught her boyfriend with another woman. I felt for her and patted her on her back consolingly. It was late in the night and i told her to leave. She was like i will pass the night here. I wasn't comfortable with that but i let her stay.

I woke in the mid-night saw her crying, then i tried putting her back to sleep, but it happened so fast that we started kissing. I wanted to pull back but she draw me closer. Fast-forward, we had sex.

The next day, she accused me of raping her, telling me that i make used of that opportunity cos she confided in me. Since then, she won't pick my call if i call. I don't know how that resulted to rape seriously. What should i say to her pls nairalanders, cos i don't want to lose being friends with her. Thanks
not until we hear her own side of the story, there is more to it
Re: Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? by hardon1(m): 5:32pm On Sep 24, 2017
Women sef.... back then na so my ex who was feeling sick (little malaria) and i went to care and console her. In the process of petting and consoling her, she leaned towards me. Everything was normal then she reached out for a kiss and i reciprocated out of courtesy. She went for another which I concurred and withdrew but she urged me to continue (despite the fact that she was running temperature). Like play like play she turned me on and we continued and we ended up making love. Mehn! The malaria made the pussy hotter, the thing was super warm and I ended up fucking hell out of her as I couldn’t control myself cos the pussy really felt different. I was also surprised a girl that was sick still had strength to say “baby fvck me!”.

Surprisingly after the exercise, later that evening she sent me a message, saying I took advantage of her and made love to her knowing she was sick and I still made love to her … that am not disciplined.
Mehn, I just confuse. To my surprised she kept me malice for up to week an reconciled after much begging. For my mind I dey say “which kind witch be this? "if i had refused she for still vex saying am insensitive"

3 Likes

Re: Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? by leofab(f): 5:40pm On Sep 24, 2017
kennyunlimited:
Emotional breakdown is sometin serious especially when it comes to heartbreak. Self control would av earned d lady trust in d guy and believe me wen I say dis the sex would still av apened on a later day wit d babe consent cos she is already emotionally attached to d guy. But oga no get dat kind patience...
who had that time to waste
Re: Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? by spicebomb(f): 5:46pm On Sep 24, 2017
we need to hear her side of the story before i make any input.
I don't like one sided gist.
Re: Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? by Ten06(m): 5:48pm On Sep 24, 2017
#lol, you and your girl are confuse.

Re: Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? by Vince77(m): 5:55pm On Sep 24, 2017
Congratulations, you are no more in the friend zone.

3 Likes

Re: Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? by Vince77(m): 5:56pm On Sep 24, 2017
spicebomb:
we need to hear her side of the story before i make any input.
I don't like one sided gist.

And so what? Is that why you are very cute? grin
Re: Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? by SmartchoiceNGR: 5:57pm On Sep 24, 2017
Lalas247:

What basic need so one night is too much to think with his brain
Look she may just want company yall need to get it your head company doesn't mean sex ... being there for someone doesn't mean sex
Even if he wasn't thinking about it doesn't he have any pride .. he is cheap sorry

So crying mean u must bang her ... even if she begged for it I know guys that will never in the morning they can discuss it and if that's wt she really wanted it could have still happened .. why not wait sad

Lots of decent guys out there won't touch her till she has calmed down and thinking again
Cc djeezy
Keep quiet and keep your BS locked up in.

1 Like

Re: Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? by silifat11(m): 6:03pm On Sep 24, 2017
undecided Sometimes the spirit is willing but the flesh is weak. That's not rape. She might even be angry at herself for enjoying it...
Re: Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? by kennyunlimited(m): 6:04pm On Sep 24, 2017
leofab:
who had that time to waste
No time to check time, I understand u madam
Re: Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? by mohziz1(m): 6:16pm On Sep 24, 2017
It happened to me some yrs bck just lyk u explained,but she never accused me of rape

Bro move on u dnt nid to beg for frndshp

1 Like

Re: Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Sep 24, 2017
You didn't satisfy her sexual urge that night. Simple.

If you were good, trust me, she would'nt have accused you falsely .

SORRY.

1 Like

Re: Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? by leobrownish(m): 6:39pm On Sep 24, 2017
you told her to leave, she looked @ you and gave you the HELL NO!!! reply, she woke up in the mid nyt started crying, you were petting her and found yasef kissing each other which you tried to pull back but HELL NO!!! again, she didn't allow dt. she now woke up only to tell you, she was being raped! Baba, me no see any reason you should feel guilty ooo
Re: Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Sep 24, 2017
Has she no sister to confide in.. why you? Girls be confused.. Go check yourself sha.
Re: Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? by fmorrah(m): 6:47pm On Sep 24, 2017
This person, Don't be stupid...C...mon
Lalas247:
It is not rape BUT

Look she was in a VULNERABLE state yes .. u clearly stated she woke up crying .. even if she begged you to sex her you should have been a good guy and said NO ! Yes she would have thanked you for it and even valued you more

please ladies careful who you cry to when your mind ain't right .. it's sex the guy will be thinking about shioor
YOU LACK SELF CONTROL ! YOU TOOK ADVANTAGE OF THE SITUATION ! scumbags up n down argh

Don't quote me

1 Like

Re: Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? by fmorrah(m): 6:48pm On Sep 24, 2017
If you really want to duck her again, stop calling and begging
bayocute:
There is this gal, we're a very close friends. She tells me almost everything that happens in her relationship. Last week thursday, she came to my house sobbing, she told me she caught her boyfriend with another woman. I felt for her and patted her on her back consolingly. It was late in the night and i told her to leave. She was like i will pass the night here. I wasn't comfortable with that but i let her stay.

I woke in the mid-night saw her crying, then i tried putting her back to sleep, but it happened so fast that we started kissing. I wanted to pull back but she draw me closer. Fast-forward, we had sex.

The next day, she accused me of raping her, telling me that i make used of that opportunity cos she confided in me. Since then, she won't pick my call if i call. I don't know how that resulted to rape seriously. What should i say to her pls nairalanders, cos i don't want to lose being friends with her. Thanks
Re: Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? by Ballmer: 6:51pm On Sep 24, 2017
Lalas247:
It is not rape BUT

Don't quote me

Lmao .. If you're the one on your profile don't cry to me late in the night O because we'd both take advantage of each other, cry tru the midnight n accuse each other of rape the following morning, body no be firewood.
Re: Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? by Hoypete97(m): 7:00pm On Sep 24, 2017
This is no doubt the best reply so far.
It holds more sense only if you take a critical look at it.
We talkless about a female party taking advantage of the male counterpart.

Evaberry:
LMAO

I think she raped you instead

I guess she initiated the kiss, you wanted to pull back but she drew you closer. you didn't take advantage of her.

she took advantage of you!!!

she had this planned out before coming over, wanted to sex you for rebound but didn't know how to tell you without looking like a slut.

I guess she started feeling guilty the next day and changed the story.

just leave her alone, I won't be surprised if she suddenly wants to date you now. you will become like a rebound to her.
Re: Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? by travelpoint: 7:09pm On Sep 24, 2017
bayocute:

Story story, don't know what to believe anymore
Re: Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? by Ajisebioyolaari: 7:09pm On Sep 24, 2017
Joephat:
Go check your STDs

Maybe she must have given you one.

After that, leave her don't call her agn, she is trying to restore her self-esteem, she feels she was so cheap to you.

Don't call her, she will surely get back to you, if she enjoyed your Bleep but if you have small dick, I am sorry

Modified*
If after checking your STDs n you're positive to Hiv, jejely take up arms, go to her house n wipe out all the living things in her household, including, goat, ram, fowl, all the nocturnal animals.. Pray n write your will before going.

Hypocrites should not quote me!
you bad grin
Re: Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? by OmoEpe(m): 7:10pm On Sep 24, 2017
Lalas247:

Pause

No one said she didn't have fault
Look she was hurting from her bf .. have u seen a lady when she breaks up with her man trust me .. anger , rage . U just want to do your own back
She wasn't thinking straight hence the remorse the following day and a lot of females if they want to be truthful can relate .. so wt if she slept the night he could have begged her n gone back to sleep .. she will eventually get tired and dose of she just wanted attention

The guy knew this simple and he took advantage .. what would have happened if he said No or you think we don't have stand up guys out there who value themselves and say NO .. the guy is cheap simple so he should just take the L and swallow it

So u agree he a hungry and extremely thirsty ..

Are you for real? She refused him ending her kiss and proceeded to have sex with him yet he's to blame.
Hope you understand that if anyone was a victim here it was the guy. He should in fact accuse her of rape and not the other way round.
This is the kind of insanity of reasoning is responsible for the moral decadence of the western society that's why the church keeps getting emptier every day. This madness makes them not take responsibility for their actions and create a generation of irresponsible opportunists.

May God save us from the devil's wiles clothed in feminism which is nothing but a distortion of heavenly idea of the family unit

There has never been a battle mòre ferocious against the family unit like feminism
May God help our children

1 Like

Re: Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? by Lalas247(f): 7:16pm On Sep 24, 2017
Ballmer:

Lmao .. If you're the one on your profile don't cry to me late in the night O because we'd both take advantage of each other, cry tru the midnight n accuse each other of rape the following morning, body no be firewood.
Haha grin as long as we both consent ko si problem
Re: Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? by fitinwell: 7:34pm On Sep 24, 2017
Lalas247:
It is not rape BUT

Don't quote me

Miss sombodi.... You are full of hypocrites ,arrogant...
No man in full blooded flesh wont fall for this ...
The guy was home alone jeje...
The lady came and slept over
And you call that lack of self control ko! Failed break ni

Go sit down..

bleeped brain you got up der...

Op you have done well at least you were there when she needed you most... And you played that role well.

Leave her let her conscience judge her.

1 Like

Re: Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Sep 24, 2017
makydebbie:
But I attended in my heart. embarassed

yeah yeah

still doesnt count though tongue

so what were you doing all day.....................(dont tell me what i'm thinking o)
Re: Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? by Skmoda360(m): 8:03pm On Sep 24, 2017
Lalas247:
It is not rape BUT

Don't quote me
i'll quote you cuz you are damn right on this one.
Re: Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? by Lalas247(f): 8:04pm On Sep 24, 2017
Skmoda360:

i'll quote you cuz you are damn right on this one.
Oshey God will bless you with a good wife cheesy
Re: Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? by Skmoda360(m): 8:08pm On Sep 24, 2017
kullozone:
Go to her house and beg her, since you can't live without being friends with her... Mtcheeeew!
Begging for friendship, imagine!
the op na dog anyway its all good....
Re: Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? by makydebbie(f): 8:09pm On Sep 24, 2017
sunshineR:

yeah yeah

still doesnt count though tongue

so what were you doing all day.....................(dont tell me what i'm thinking o)
What are you thinking?
Re: Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? by maxti: 8:21pm On Sep 24, 2017
Lalas247:
I'm on the opposing team
Someone gotta help a sis out grin

Now you are Talking. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

EndSARS: Protesters Play Football On Benin Express Road / Banker Sentenced To 39-Year Jail Term For Stealing N33m From A Dead Customer / Two Missing After Visiting Online Girlfriend In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.