Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,461 members, 7,854,026 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 09:43 AM

He Prevents Me From Seeing Him - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Prevents Me From Seeing Him (1985 Views)

Kenyan Side Chick Beats Sugar Daddy’s Wife For Preventing Her From Seeing Him / Lady Humiliates Boyfriend After Seeing Him In A Hotel With Her Friend / A Woman Beat Her Husband Up After Seeing Him With His Side Chick In A Bar(Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Prevents Me From Seeing Him by Nobody: 8:51pm On Sep 24, 2017
kidman96:
He is not proud of you...
He is myopic if this could be true.
Re: He Prevents Me From Seeing Him by Nobody: 8:54pm On Sep 24, 2017
ckuteg:
He's either married or in a serious relationship that everyone except you knows about
He isn't married but don't know if he's into any other relationship. It's sad that those that love selflessly fall victims.
Re: He Prevents Me From Seeing Him by Adaumunocha(f): 9:01pm On Sep 24, 2017
ritamarie:
Please house, what are the likely reasons that could make a guy prevent his girl from visiting him. He keeps giving excuses like four times now.
PS: Have never visited his house before.
Maybe he's not proud of his house. Mayb instead of foam there's mat. You should understand and bear with him. Don't push. Let him invite you willingly.

Re: He Prevents Me From Seeing Him by schumastic(m): 9:20pm On Sep 24, 2017
What do you want to do in his house sef undecided
Re: He Prevents Me From Seeing Him by Fvcknames: 11:40pm On Sep 24, 2017
I've noticed a pattern that most girls say that you are his side chick,some guys say he's using reverse psychology on you.

You might just be over thinking it,but the main question is has he lashed you

If yes,then sis he might just have achieved his goal(not 100% certain)

If no,then you have nothing to fear cause if he's a player he'll want to see you to get down

My point of view

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet The Thick Model Who Is Driving People Crazy With Her Massive Curves, (PHOTO / Your Last Relationship: Mistakes And Lessons? / How Did You Know He/she Was The One?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.