Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:38 PM

Kenyan Side Chick Beats Sugar Daddy’s Wife For Preventing Her From Seeing Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kenyan Side Chick Beats Sugar Daddy’s Wife For Preventing Her From Seeing Him (37854 Views)

A Spiritual Condition Preventing Her From Having Sex With Me / Kenyan Side Chic Knocks Out Sugar Daddy’s Wife During Confrontation At Her Place / Ghana: Main Chick Beats Side Chick With Her Wig After She Caught Her At The Mall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kenyan Side Chick Beats Sugar Daddy’s Wife For Preventing Her From Seeing Him by dre11(m): 1:46pm On Apr 23, 2022
A 26-year-old has appeared in court for beating up the wife of a man believed to be her sugar daddy.

According to Tuko.co.ke, Catherine Muthoni was arraigned before Milimani Law Courts on Thursday, April 21, and faced one count of assault and causing bodily harm to Peris Susan Wangui.

Part of the charge sheet read: "You are charged that on April 13, 2022, at the AMG Centre at R1 Osters in Kasarani sub-county within Nairobi City County, assaulted Peris Susan Wangui, occasioning her actual bodily harm."

Muthoni allegedly Muthoni attacked Wangui and bit her armpit after the latter prevented the former from talking to her (the victim’s) husband.

The victim’s husband told the court that Muthoni was his ex-girlfriend. He narrated that she wrestled his wife in his presence in Kasarani estate, Kenya’s Nairobi.

In his statement read to the court, he recounted: "I knew Catherine as my former girlfriend. She had come to my business premises and she told her to wait at the reception but she arrogantly refused, began pushing my wife."

According to the court documents, Muthoni went to Wangui's business premises in the company of a man who claimed to be a police officer and demanded to speak to her husband, Tuko.co.ke reports.

"The complainant was together with her husband and other employees when the accused person started an altercation with the complainant and assaulted the complainant by biting her armpit."

Meanwhile, the suspect, Muthoni pleaded not guilty to the charges proffered against her.

In her statement to the police, she said: "The complainant who is known to me physically since I have met her before at the same office came and told me to leave the office since she wanted to speak to my husband."

https://www.pulse.ng/news/metro/lady-in-court-for-beating-sugar-daddys-wife-for-preventing-her-from-seeing-him/w5hj3yr

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Side Chick Beats Sugar Daddy’s Wife For Preventing Her From Seeing Him by Nobody: 2:04pm On Apr 23, 2022
Wahala e no dey finish, make we try dey enjoy.
Hmm, na wa ooo. undecided

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Side Chick Beats Sugar Daddy’s Wife For Preventing Her From Seeing Him by godofuck231: 2:08pm On Apr 23, 2022
All men are bastards, but the dik is ...... na wa o

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kenyan Side Chick Beats Sugar Daddy’s Wife For Preventing Her From Seeing Him by Holluwhakemmy(f): 2:09pm On Apr 23, 2022
What was the husband reaction?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenyan Side Chick Beats Sugar Daddy’s Wife For Preventing Her From Seeing Him by Nobody: 2:16pm On Apr 23, 2022
godofuck231:
All men are bastards, but the dik is ...... na wa o
Yes because it is a man that sent this one to beat his wife,
when its obvious that the side chick in question is an utterly shameless fool

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Side Chick Beats Sugar Daddy’s Wife For Preventing Her From Seeing Him by ufuosman(m): 2:31pm On Apr 23, 2022
Dis one strong

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Side Chick Beats Sugar Daddy’s Wife For Preventing Her From Seeing Him by godofuck231: 3:08pm On Apr 23, 2022
Valkan:

Yes because it is a man that sent this one to beat his wife,
when its obvious that the side chick in question is an utterly shameless fool
what i meant to say is that women are confused and the worst enemy a woman could have is another woman ,

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Side Chick Beats Sugar Daddy’s Wife For Preventing Her From Seeing Him by Karemarealty288(m): 3:14pm On Apr 23, 2022
Desperate world of dick hunters

66 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kenyan Side Chick Beats Sugar Daddy’s Wife For Preventing Her From Seeing Him by Mrkcee(m): 4:26pm On Apr 23, 2022
One word for the sidechick... grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Side Chick Beats Sugar Daddy’s Wife For Preventing Her From Seeing Him by NwaNimo1(m): 4:30pm On Apr 23, 2022
Na 'Juju' be dat.....

[img]https:///media/4-02-2022/pvZLhb.gif[/img]

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Side Chick Beats Sugar Daddy’s Wife For Preventing Her From Seeing Him by oluseyiforjesus(m): 4:30pm On Apr 23, 2022
Ok
Re: Kenyan Side Chick Beats Sugar Daddy’s Wife For Preventing Her From Seeing Him by BoluwatifeNG(f): 4:30pm On Apr 23, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kenyan Side Chick Beats Sugar Daddy’s Wife For Preventing Her From Seeing Him by Divoc19(f): 4:31pm On Apr 23, 2022
How is this news?
What can we profit from it angry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kenyan Side Chick Beats Sugar Daddy’s Wife For Preventing Her From Seeing Him by tutudesz: 4:31pm On Apr 23, 2022
Kenya and Zimbabwe kind of news dey give person Joy grin

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenyan Side Chick Beats Sugar Daddy’s Wife For Preventing Her From Seeing Him by NwaAmaikpe: 4:31pm On Apr 23, 2022
shocked

A wise wife knows to keep away from her husband's affairs because marriage doesn't give her the C of O of her husband's preek.

A wise woman knows that even if her husband is an unrepentant cheat who rubs his affairs on her face, that she should never get involved because the privilege of being the one he comes home to late at night and the one who bears his lastname is not one to be carelessly handled.

Sidechicks are bolder.
They know that no one woman should lay claim to a preek that brings succour because happiness should never be monopolized.

And the Court of all people should understand that the right to happiness is a fundamental human right.

32 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Kenyan Side Chick Beats Sugar Daddy’s Wife For Preventing Her From Seeing Him by Obagofixxy: 4:31pm On Apr 23, 2022
who never Bleep up, hands in the air

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kenyan Side Chick Beats Sugar Daddy’s Wife For Preventing Her From Seeing Him by datopaper(m): 4:31pm On Apr 23, 2022
She was claiming her right nj
Re: Kenyan Side Chick Beats Sugar Daddy’s Wife For Preventing Her From Seeing Him by Nuelzi: 4:31pm On Apr 23, 2022
Things dey happun oh
Re: Kenyan Side Chick Beats Sugar Daddy’s Wife For Preventing Her From Seeing Him by Lemmy123(m): 4:33pm On Apr 23, 2022
On top person husband... Nothing wey Lagos State Government nor go see for Chrisland school...

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Side Chick Beats Sugar Daddy’s Wife For Preventing Her From Seeing Him by UselessBuharist: 4:33pm On Apr 23, 2022
The same Kenya again ?
Re: Kenyan Side Chick Beats Sugar Daddy’s Wife For Preventing Her From Seeing Him by Mavrick2012: 4:33pm On Apr 23, 2022
Bia, sorry if i derail this topic, Man city offend nairaland?
Why don't nairaland put city's game on front page on their game days?

To imagine 3th Chelsea,5th arsenal even 7th man u usually on front page yet the defending champion and current table leader don't get to be featured on front page,

AYAM NOT UNDERSTANDING FA

4 Likes

Re: Kenyan Side Chick Beats Sugar Daddy’s Wife For Preventing Her From Seeing Him by deebrain(m): 4:34pm On Apr 23, 2022
Women groups over to you.
Re: Kenyan Side Chick Beats Sugar Daddy’s Wife For Preventing Her From Seeing Him by helinues: 4:34pm On Apr 23, 2022
When are we going to start reading good news from Kenya

The coming election is not even making headlines in Nigeria.. Ruto Vs Raila
Re: Kenyan Side Chick Beats Sugar Daddy’s Wife For Preventing Her From Seeing Him by Hndrrxxx(m): 4:34pm On Apr 23, 2022
Side chikcs with the balls shocked shocked

WTF?
Re: Kenyan Side Chick Beats Sugar Daddy’s Wife For Preventing Her From Seeing Him by Mugnizospo: 4:35pm On Apr 23, 2022
grin
Re: Kenyan Side Chick Beats Sugar Daddy’s Wife For Preventing Her From Seeing Him by Olaoye1988: 4:35pm On Apr 23, 2022
dre11:

https://www.pulse.ng/news/metro/lady-in-court-for-beating-sugar-daddys-wife-for-preventing-her-from-seeing-him/w5hj3yr

Fear women (Eve), the only creature that had face to face encounter with the devil and no one knows what they discussed before she convinced Adam that Apple is good for the body. I always fear anyone who no fear women!

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Side Chick Beats Sugar Daddy’s Wife For Preventing Her From Seeing Him by Islandlady(f): 4:36pm On Apr 23, 2022
shocked
It's the effontary for me!
What nonsense...Men are something else, why keep a side chick when you have a lovely wife

Greedy gender

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? / My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend / Nollywood Actress ESTHER AUDU Raw Sex Scene (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.