Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,757 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:21 PM

Women Don't Have Sense - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Don't Have Sense (1115 Views)

These Biittches Are Finally Beginning To Have Sense Or What?? [Photo] / Reno Omokri: "Women Don't Have Time Like Men" / Why Women Don't Support Each Other? - Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Don't Have Sense by toys2seven(m): 4:52pm On Sep 24, 2017
“Women don’t have sense! Seriously, no iota of sense is in their heads. They make their stupidity get the best of them, then they play the victim.”

I kept my gaze fixed on Rotimi (“The Cool G” as close pals called him), as I sat in his office and I could see the fire in his eyes. Whatever his wife had done this time, really got to him. But even at that, I could also see someone who needed help and needed it fast. I cleared my throat to speak.

“But you can’t just say women don’t have sense. That’s a wild generalization” I said, shifting a bit in my seat. “Even your wife who’s acting up now, would soon come around and everything will be fine. You know if…”

“Ok, what exactly is my offence?” He cut in quickly “I’ve thought and thought about this whole thing and can’t seem to find where my fault is. See o… I set up two businesses for my darling wife; both crashed. I didn’t complain. I set up the third and that’s my sin. I’ve been the one cheering her on,
every step of the way. I’m not claiming to be a saint, but I’ve never disrespected my wife in any way.

If anything happens now, everyone will start shouting Domestic Violence, DV, Men are scum and all sorts. See Jay, let me tell you something. For the past three days, I’ve not gone home straight after leaving work. I buy Boli and fish with Suya on my way home, then I park three streets away, eat and sleep. I set my alarm for 1am, then I wake up and go home. Oh! You’re surprise abi

Please tell me what I’m supposed to do when my wife has married her business and left me to return to bachelorhood? Tell me na. She leaves for work around 7am, and returns around 11pm. She has staff o. At first I felt like ok, she was just trying to reward my efforts and trust by ensuring this business survives and I was keeping up with it.

But then, when I began to feel really lonely, I called her and told her that we we’re losing touch, and asked her if anything was the matter. I told she might want to take her foot off the pedal a bit on her business. Just so she can see other things going on around her. She didn’t act as if what I said just made her realize anything. She just said “Ok” and nothing changed. I’ve called her and spoken to her on several occasions after then but each time she makes me regret it.

She talks back at me and tells me to stop disturbing her life. That she’s a driven career person. Imagine! Now, it has escalated to exchange of words and verbal abuse. I wonder why all those Feminists idiots don’t shine enough light on verbal abuse and its psychological effect. My madam has said some words to me that even my parents have never said to me. Anytime she does that, I’ll just pick up my car keys and drive off.

I’ve promised myself never to talk to her about this issue again. I know she’s pushing me outside, but I respect my vows to the last drop of blood in my veins. The one I’ll not take is someone talking to my mother.

Continued here: http://www.maturemindstalk.com/2017/09/women-dont-have-sense.html

1 Share

Re: Women Don't Have Sense by tosyne2much(m): 4:54pm On Sep 24, 2017
In case
Re: Women Don't Have Sense by emkad: 4:57pm On Sep 24, 2017
I dey come back.
Re: Women Don't Have Sense by Nobody: 4:58pm On Sep 24, 2017
First of all...Stop generalising..if u want ur marriage to work, u'll have to sit down and talk to her. Stop running.. talk to her and let her know how u feel, if she doesn't change get her parents involved. Then if at the end she doesn't listen then ure free to do whatever u want. Heaven knows u tried
Re: Women Don't Have Sense by Jacktheripper: 4:58pm On Sep 24, 2017
tosyne2much:
In case

No case anything don't like that girl I met today that said her mother died 3yrs before she was born
Re: Women Don't Have Sense by dingbang(m): 5:12pm On Sep 24, 2017
mhizesther:
First of all...Stop generalising..if u want ur marriage to work, u'll have to sit down and talk to her. Stop running.. talk to her and let her know how u feel, if she doesn't change get her parents involved. Then if at the end she doesn't listen then ure free to do whatever u want. Heaven knows u tried
you girls and this talk to her crap. You think such men in his shoes don't ever do that?
Re: Women Don't Have Sense by mofeoluwadassah: 5:35pm On Sep 24, 2017
cool
Re: Women Don't Have Sense by Blackhawk01: 5:48pm On Sep 24, 2017
Hmmmmnnn. This one weak me oooo, are we going to blame the man for setting her up with a business? sad angry

11pm? Wetin she dey sell, human head? Why go into marriage when you aren't ready to comply with the dos and don'ts of marriage? "Career driven person" my foot! Let her marry the career na. Mstcheeeeew undecided undecided
Re: Women Don't Have Sense by Heloct(f): 6:08pm On Sep 24, 2017
Nawa for your wife.

Nawa for you too for generalizing that every woman has no sense.
Re: Women Don't Have Sense by TINALETC3(f): 6:29pm On Sep 24, 2017
Dear husband, u ar d architect of ur problems, she started staying out late, instead of being man enoff and shun her b4 it gets out of hand, u made excuse 4 her dat she is trying to build d bizness. Wat nonsense! Which sane woman wl choose her carreer over her husband's food. She noticed dat u ar 2 soft dat y she is riding u, women ar cn over do tins if u let dem, stop being 2 soft on her(dnt mean u shud hit her), make ur rules and b strict abt it, if she fails to keep dem, shut d damn business!!!

1 Like

Re: Women Don't Have Sense by Nobody: 8:22pm On Sep 24, 2017
I have seen you that is full of sense.
Re: Women Don't Have Sense by nurey(m): 10:02pm On Sep 24, 2017
Women don't have sense
Awon obinrin won ni ogbon

No be me talk am nah op grin
Emi ko ni MO so beh grin

(1) (Reply)

Do Sugar Mummies Exist On Nairaland? / Do You Know Food Prepared With Firewood Is Sweeter. / 10 Year Old Rich Boy Buys I Phone-x For His 22 years old Model Gf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.