Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

These Biittches Are Finally Beginning To Have Sense Or What?? [Photo] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / These Biittches Are Finally Beginning To Have Sense Or What?? [Photo] (6286 Views)

This Guy Has Set A Very Good Example For Men! These Biittches Are Evil!! [photo] / These Biittches Are The Biggest HYPOCRITES!! [photos] / My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

These Biittches Are Finally Beginning To Have Sense Or What?? [Photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:55am On Sep 03, 2021
So to some extent i have started noticing a slow but rapid rising amount of women who are finally accepting the bitter truth as it is! undecided
Although a part of me thinks this biittches like this female in the photo below are just trying to disguise themselves into marriage first before they fully manifest their true behavior but well. To those men who would still consider marriage in this age, with a little redpill in you, you can tame biittches like this, don't you think

The Redpill is very unrelentless, more work still to be done though!

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

6 Likes

Re: These Biittches Are Finally Beginning To Have Sense Or What?? [Photo] by Jashub: 8:04am On Sep 03, 2021
They haven't seen anything. Small time we go become hotcake grin

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: These Biittches Are Finally Beginning To Have Sense Or What?? [Photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:05am On Sep 03, 2021
Jashub:
They haven't seen anything. Small time we go become hotcake grin
Men are going for surrogacy nowadays, if more men are doing that, then women SHOULD be scared!! No two way about it.

23 Likes

Re: These Biittches Are Finally Beginning To Have Sense Or What?? [Photo] by Nonexisting1: 8:26am On Sep 03, 2021
For guys that marry, never you do court wedding. If you must do it, make sure that your last wedding ceremony is not the court wedding. Try to do traditional marriage last if you can, e get why. Men are endangered species now so any knowledge to outsmart the serpents that call themselves women should be shared. For us that don't believe in marriage, master the art of pulling out even if you put on a condom. Fucck women at your own comfort zone and if possible, put on your phone voice recorder all through the fucck session. If she is too desperate for the sex, put on your trousers back and kick her out. If an olosho starts preaching love to you before sex, abort because she is already looking forward to you as her retirement package and she can go to any length to get what she wants.

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: These Biittches Are Finally Beginning To Have Sense Or What?? [Photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:59am On Sep 03, 2021
Thank you Nonexisting

1 Like

Re: These Biittches Are Finally Beginning To Have Sense Or What?? [Photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:24am On Sep 03, 2021
Or i think most of them are just ready to settle down now grin

2 Likes

Re: These Biittches Are Finally Beginning To Have Sense Or What?? [Photo] by Palazee(m): 9:25am On Sep 03, 2021
Op have you noticed that some simps are beginning to have sense

14 Likes

Re: These Biittches Are Finally Beginning To Have Sense Or What?? [Photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:32am On Sep 03, 2021
Palazee:
Op have you noticed that some simps are beginning to have sense

The redpill is slowly gaining on them, its a slow but assured process grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Biittches Are Finally Beginning To Have Sense Or What?? [Photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:06am On Sep 03, 2021
Nonexisting1:
For guys that marry, never you do court wedding. If you must do it, make sure that your last wedding ceremony is not the court wedding. Try to do traditional marriage last if you can, e get why. Men are endangered species now so any knowledge to outsmart the serpents that call themselves women should be shared. For us that don't believe in marriage, master the art of pulling out even if you put on a condom. Fucck women at your own comfort zone and if possible, put on your phone voice recorder all through the fucck session. If she is too desperate for the sex, put on your trousers back and kick her out. If an olosho starts preaching love to you before sex, abort because she is already looking forward to you as her retirement package and she can go to any length to get what she wants.
FACTS!

6 Likes

Re: These Biittches Are Finally Beginning To Have Sense Or What?? [Photo] by COOL10(m): 11:02am On Sep 03, 2021
AWALT
Re: These Biittches Are Finally Beginning To Have Sense Or What?? [Photo] by Ahmback(m): 11:12am On Sep 03, 2021
That's how i tried toasting one biitch, next thing she asked me if i am ready to stand by her side no matter what, na so i jeje waka comot. No be me u wan use washbrain

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: These Biittches Are Finally Beginning To Have Sense Or What?? [Photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:22am On Sep 03, 2021
COOL10:
AWALT
All Women Are Like That!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: These Biittches Are Finally Beginning To Have Sense Or What?? [Photo] by neyoohhh: 11:22am On Sep 03, 2021
Nonexisting1:
Guy's don open eye oh cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Biittches Are Finally Beginning To Have Sense Or What?? [Photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:24am On Sep 03, 2021
Ahmback:
That's how i tried toasting one biitch, next thing she asked me if i am ready to stand by her side no matter what, na so i jeje waka comot. No be me u wan use washbrain
She incur a lot of bullshiit, thats what she literally mean bro! Run!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Biittches Are Finally Beginning To Have Sense Or What?? [Photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:25am On Sep 03, 2021
neyoohhh:
Guy's don open eye oh cheesy
TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Re: These Biittches Are Finally Beginning To Have Sense Or What?? [Photo] by Ahmback(m): 11:51am On Sep 03, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
She incur a lot of bullshiit, thats what she literally mean bro! Run!
na today?? Me no get time oo
Re: These Biittches Are Finally Beginning To Have Sense Or What?? [Photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:54am On Sep 03, 2021
Ahmback:
na today?? Me no get time oo
Good Boy!
Re: These Biittches Are Finally Beginning To Have Sense Or What?? [Photo] by T3ndrils: 12:04pm On Sep 03, 2021
Who knows, the western government may ban surrogacy if it starts to trend by then—since it's a feminized government that thrives on partial favoritism on the woman.

There was a certain time the manufacturing of sex dolls was trending but now it's as if all of a sudden it just stopped—ever cared to wonder why?

TheGidRedpiller:
Men are going for surrogacy nowadays, if more men are doing that, then women SHOULD be scared!! No two way about it.

5 Likes

Re: These Biittches Are Finally Beginning To Have Sense Or What?? [Photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:11pm On Sep 03, 2021
T3ndrils:
Who knows, the western government may ban surrogacy if it starts to trend by then—since it's a feminized government that thrives on partial favoritism on the woman.

There was a certain time the manufacturing of sex dolls was trending but now it's as if all of a sudden it just stopped—ever cared to wonder why?

Like my signature reads, "The System Is Rigged To Favour The Vagiinas!"

1 Like

Re: These Biittches Are Finally Beginning To Have Sense Or What?? [Photo] by Xscape047: 12:53pm On Sep 03, 2021
Here to learn what I already know....
Re: These Biittches Are Finally Beginning To Have Sense Or What?? [Photo] by chiiraq802(m): 12:54pm On Sep 03, 2021
TheGidredpillar should be made a Mod on Nairaland. he has delivered many young men from the spirit of simping and have retracted the steps of many young innocent men that were caged in the spirit realm of womenism.

Once again, me and some of our notable redpillers praises your effort in opening the eyes of SIMPs and with one voice we wish evil to any Woeman wishing evil or planning evil against you.

Continue the good works bro. the sky is our limit. and take this Heineken for it is not easy to convert a SIMP. cool

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: These Biittches Are Finally Beginning To Have Sense Or What?? [Photo] by Nobody: 1:19pm On Sep 03, 2021
Ahmback:
grin

1 Like

Re: These Biittches Are Finally Beginning To Have Sense Or What?? [Photo] by abumeinben(m): 1:33pm On Sep 03, 2021
Toh

Ahmback:

That's evolution bruh angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Biittches Are Finally Beginning To Have Sense Or What?? [Photo] by Ahmback(m): 1:37pm On Sep 03, 2021
abumeinben:
Toh

That's evolution bruh angry
ah swear
Re: These Biittches Are Finally Beginning To Have Sense Or What?? [Photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:14pm On Sep 03, 2021
Xscape047:
Here to learn what I already know....
Take revision bro! Its for your own good.
Re: These Biittches Are Finally Beginning To Have Sense Or What?? [Photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:18pm On Sep 03, 2021
Re: These Biittches Are Finally Beginning To Have Sense Or What?? [Photo] by Panda7(m): 2:42pm On Sep 03, 2021

1 Like

Re: These Biittches Are Finally Beginning To Have Sense Or What?? [Photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:53pm On Sep 03, 2021
Panda7:
i wonder why guys droll over bitches, if a gal is not my best friend we can't date talk more of marriage. they can suck my dick for all i care. i smh for men that take so much headache for a woman, either you fucck me or u move on abi there is a new feature you want to add to my life?? lol abi brothel to go sample bitches don finish?
Women have evolved into D!ck servicers over the years, they are god for nothing else!

2 Likes

Re: These Biittches Are Finally Beginning To Have Sense Or What?? [Photo] by Realist1(m): 3:03pm On Sep 03, 2021
Nonexisting1:

Please I want to know why you said traditional wedding should come last after court wedding? grin

1 Like

Re: These Biittches Are Finally Beginning To Have Sense Or What?? [Photo] by siofra(f): 3:03pm On Sep 03, 2021
The guys here are so pathetic!!

I hope you continue this delusion till you die, because when the scales of your ignorance fall off... I'll end here before they will come and call me bitch grin

Deluded fools!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Boys Don't Date Fat Girls / Hot And S*xy Instagram Lady Parades Luscious Boobs In Revealing Photos / Drama As Girls Fight V!olently In The Middle Of A Road, Undresses Each Other

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.