Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,384 members, 7,819,393 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Can Evolution Produce An Eye? Not A Chance! - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can Evolution Produce An Eye? Not A Chance! (2766 Views)

Bishop Mar Mari Emmanuel Returns To Church With Eye Patch After Knife Attack / When Your Prayers And Fasting Is Real, They Will Produce These Results / Part Of Evolution Theory That Got Me Really Confused....can There Be An Answer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Evolution Produce An Eye? Not A Chance! by Ranchhoddas: 2:28pm On Sep 30, 2017
Proudgorgeousga:

Felix doesn't get it because he thinks evolution disproves intelligent design.
I am starting to think he's not real. He could be a bot created by Seun to drive traffic to this section using stupidity as his modus operandi.
Everyone loves to poke fun at a fool.

1 Like

Re: Can Evolution Produce An Eye? Not A Chance! by DoctorAlien(m): 2:31pm On Sep 30, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
I did not see it. Please tell me the difference I beg you.

Biological evolution is driven by blind forces of nature, we are told. They said also that evolution wasn't trying to create anything in particular. Things which we don't observe now, biological evolutionists tells can happen if given enough time. LOL.

Evolution in the mere sense of the word can apply to anything, including technology. But we know that the evolution of technology is being driven by intelligent man. Nokia 3310 did not suddenly become a touchscreen phone, nor could it have.

1 Like

Re: Can Evolution Produce An Eye? Not A Chance! by felixomor: 2:32pm On Sep 30, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
I did not see it. Please tell me the difference I beg you.
Evolution of Mercedes benz, or IBM is man made evolution.
It does not deny creation of the IbM by Bill Gates and co etc.
If put at best, it is evolution by artificial selection of man made electronics.

Evolution by natural selection denies creation of man
It boldly states that it is By natural selection which is a completely blind process.
It states that man was not created but that man evolved from apes.

Bro, these are just a few.
If u had read the internet or even Wikipedia, they Clearly differentiated these 2 types of evolution.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Evolution Produce An Eye? Not A Chance! by Ranchhoddas: 2:35pm On Sep 30, 2017
DoctorAlien:

Biological evolution is driven by blind forces of nature, we are told. They said also that evolution wasn't trying to create anything in particular. Things which we don't observe now, biological evolutionists tells can happen if given enough time. LOL.

Evolution in the mere sense of the word can apply to anything, including technology. But we know that the evolution of technology is being driven by intelligent man. Nokia 3310 did not suddenly become a touchscreen phone.
Why do you keep insisting that nature is unintelligent?
Re: Can Evolution Produce An Eye? Not A Chance! by DoctorAlien(m): 2:39pm On Sep 30, 2017
Ranchhoddas:

Is the force of gravity intelligent? Is the first law of thermodynamics intelligent? Was Nature trying to create an eye, according to evolutionists, or did it just happen that the eye appeared?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Evolution Produce An Eye? Not A Chance! by Ranchhoddas: 2:45pm On Sep 30, 2017
DoctorAlien:

Is the force of gravity intelligent? Is the first law of thermodynamics intelligent? Was Nature trying to create an eye, according to evolutionists, or did it just happen that the eye appeared.
Are you unintelligent. Are you not a product of nature?
Re: Can Evolution Produce An Eye? Not A Chance! by felixomor: 2:48pm On Sep 30, 2017
Ranchhoddas:

That is what Darwin and atheists say.
That Nature is unintelligent and blind.
because if they admit nature is intelligent then it means someone is behind it.
So that will defeat them. So because they dont want to be defeated, they claim nature is blind.

So Please start preaching to them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Evolution Produce An Eye? Not A Chance! by DoctorAlien(m): 2:50pm On Sep 30, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Are you unintelligent. Are you not a product of nature?

No. GOD created me. I don't believe that my ancestors were single cells in the ocean. I don't have enough faith to believe that.

I think you always confuse definitions. Nature might be different from natural forces. Man, for example is part of nature. But man is not a force of nature.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Evolution Produce An Eye? Not A Chance! by Ranchhoddas: 4:17pm On Sep 30, 2017
DoctorAlien:

No. GOD created me. I don't believe that my ancestors were single cells in the ocean. I don't have enough faith to believe that.

I think you always confuse definitions. Nature might be different from natural forces. Man, for example is part of nature. But man is not a force of nature.
We were all single cells at some point. I cannot argue against BELIEF.

1 Like

Re: Can Evolution Produce An Eye? Not A Chance! by Ranchhoddas: 4:21pm On Sep 30, 2017
felixomor:

That is what Darwin and atheists say.
That Nature is unintelligent and blind.
because if they admit nature is intelligent then it means someone is behind it.
So that will defeat them. So because they dont want to be defeated, they claim nature is blind.

So Please start preaching to them.
Nature is not blind.
I don't know when Darwin told you that.
Re: Can Evolution Produce An Eye? Not A Chance! by DoctorAlien(m): 4:21pm On Sep 30, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
We were all single cells at some point. I cannot argue against BELIEF.

Continue shifting the goalpost. Were you a single cell IN THE OCEAN at some point?
Re: Can Evolution Produce An Eye? Not A Chance! by adepeter2027(m): 4:23pm On Sep 30, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
I am starting to think he's not real. He could be a bot created by Seun to drive traffic to this section using stupidity as his modus operandi.
Everyone loves to poke fun at a fool.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/6038380_3619681imagejpegjpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362_jpeg5a273e4a705ac9e4ab5e0333e0307201

Jesus
Re: Can Evolution Produce An Eye? Not A Chance! by Ranchhoddas: 4:24pm On Sep 30, 2017
DoctorAlien:

Continue shifting the goalpost. Were you a single cell IN THE OCEAN at some point?
I don't know. That is not what evolution is.
Re: Can Evolution Produce An Eye? Not A Chance! by DoctorAlien(m): 4:26pm On Sep 30, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
I don't know. That is not what evolution is.

You need to go and read then. Biological evolutionists tell us that at some point in history, the only living thing was a cell in the ocean.

And I don't have enough faith to believe that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Evolution Produce An Eye? Not A Chance! by Ranchhoddas: 4:29pm On Sep 30, 2017
DoctorAlien:

You need to go and read then. Biological evolutionists tell us that at some point in history, the only living thing was a cell in the ocean.

And I don't have enough faith to believe that.
You are right.
Re: Can Evolution Produce An Eye? Not A Chance! by felixomor: 4:31pm On Sep 30, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Nature is not blind.
I don't know when Darwin told you that.

Just as you didnt know the meaning of evolution by natural selection.
Not surprised undecided
Re: Can Evolution Produce An Eye? Not A Chance! by Ranchhoddas: 4:34pm On Sep 30, 2017
felixomor:

Just as you didnt know the meaning of evolution by natural selection. Not surprised undecided
You are right. Oya have the last word and go.
Re: Can Evolution Produce An Eye? Not A Chance! by 1Sharon(f): 6:31pm On Sep 30, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Can Evolution Produce An Eye? Not A Chance! by Dohgon(m): 6:58pm On Sep 30, 2017
Who knows the interval of Time since Time was first created? Only foolish men trying to understand creation. Be it through a god or scientific evolution. Which one is closer to the truth? None.

The Religious are fools for concluding but it comforts their ignorance of reality. The pseudo scientists are also fools for “concluding” their stance on evolution. No true scientist ever concludes. They only theorize based on evidence.

Both must concede that you don’t have enough information to explain your creation otherwise you will defend yourself foolishly. Be open minded to knowledge because even the most religious person depends on technology to live.
Re: Can Evolution Produce An Eye? Not A Chance! by GoodMuyis(m): 7:08pm On Sep 30, 2017
felixomor:
A fool sees an IBM computer,
He acknowledges The maker of the computer

The same fool sees a human being which is a billion times more complex than the computer, he assumes the human is a product of random accident.

Nice one, Op.
Not a chance.

Another fool is a programmer who took time to design a programme seudo-code, design the workflow, follow a lot of process and later come out with a good working application, he acknowledged that.

But considering how he manage to deny Intelligent Design baffles me.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can Evolution Produce An Eye? Not A Chance! by GoodMuyis(m): 7:28pm On Sep 30, 2017
DoctorAlien:

Now, that is not the topic of the thread. This thread is about whether evolution could have produced the eye. Let us not derail it.

Create a thread on whether God created/could create a perfect world and invite me. I assure you, I'll answer every reasonable question you have.

This is one of the reason why some atheist have moronism in their blood. Hardly give attention to details but quick to ask question as long as it concern God
Re: Can Evolution Produce An Eye? Not A Chance! by DoctorAlien(m): 11:02am On Oct 01, 2017
GoodMuyis:

This is one of the reason why some atheist have moronism in their blood. Hardly give attention to details but quick to ask question as long as it concern God

Lol
Re: Can Evolution Produce An Eye? Not A Chance! by DoctorAlien(m): 2:36pm On Oct 02, 2017
Good afternoon.
Re: Can Evolution Produce An Eye? Not A Chance! by DoctorAlien(m): 7:07pm On Oct 03, 2017
Not a chance!
Re: Can Evolution Produce An Eye? Not A Chance! by sonofthunder: 8:15pm On Oct 03, 2017
plaetton:

And this is how fools reason.
They skip many critical thoughts, and arrive at foolishness.

Now to the subject.

Actually an IBM computer is a simple example of the process of evolution.

I challenge you, if you're smart enough, to think deeply about the IBM Computer and how it demonstrates the processes of evolution.
na wah oh... you actually wrote this?
Re: Can Evolution Produce An Eye? Not A Chance! by DoctorAlien(m): 6:56pm On Oct 04, 2017
Good evening
Re: Can Evolution Produce An Eye? Not A Chance! by DoctorAlien(m): 7:35pm On Oct 10, 2017
--
Re: Can Evolution Produce An Eye? Not A Chance! by DoctorAlien(m): 8:03am On Oct 11, 2017
Re: Can Evolution Produce An Eye? Not A Chance! by DoctorAlien(m): 9:07am On Oct 23, 2017
No!!
Re: Can Evolution Produce An Eye? Not A Chance! by DoctorAlien(m): 2:35am On Nov 23, 2017
Nope!
Re: Can Evolution Produce An Eye? Not A Chance! by DoctorAlien(m): 7:24am On Dec 03, 2017
Re: Can Evolution Produce An Eye? Not A Chance! by budaatum: 12:46pm On Dec 03, 2017
sentalfa:
doG did it.
Dog gid ti

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do We Have To Tolerate Athiest? / My Parents Are Threatening To Disown Me Because Of My Religion /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.