Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,592 members, 7,812,929 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:51 PM

Can Someone Please Answer Why Girls Prefer To Date Men Madly Older Than Them? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Someone Please Answer Why Girls Prefer To Date Men Madly Older Than Them? (3723 Views)

A Third Of Female Only Date Men Because Of The Free Food - 'Foodie Call' Study / Do Girls Prefer Hot Body Or A Handsome Face? / How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Someone Please Answer Why Girls Prefer To Date Men Madly Older Than Them? by Nobody: 12:44pm On Sep 25, 2017
sekxy:

yeap..5-8

But Kanu Nwankwo is almost 18 years older than his wifey nau
Re: Can Someone Please Answer Why Girls Prefer To Date Men Madly Older Than Them? by bukas15(m): 12:51pm On Sep 25, 2017
GOFRONT:
If @20 yrs old you can date a man of 30yrs, Then who will date d multitude of Aunties who are olredy 35yrs........What is their hope then
tnk u my brother,help me ask them oo
Re: Can Someone Please Answer Why Girls Prefer To Date Men Madly Older Than Them? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Sep 25, 2017
supersystemsnig:

haa,,do I look like Kanu's wife?
Re: Can Someone Please Answer Why Girls Prefer To Date Men Madly Older Than Them? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Sep 25, 2017
sekxy:

haa,,do I look like Kanu's wife?

grin grin grin Have you seen the way her skin glows lately?
Re: Can Someone Please Answer Why Girls Prefer To Date Men Madly Older Than Them? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 25, 2017
supersystemsnig:

grin grin grin Have you seen the way her skin glows lately?
lol
Re: Can Someone Please Answer Why Girls Prefer To Date Men Madly Older Than Them? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Sep 25, 2017
sekxy:

lol

That settles it.... grin
Re: Can Someone Please Answer Why Girls Prefer To Date Men Madly Older Than Them? by rawpadgin(m): 1:56pm On Sep 25, 2017
Rukkydelta:
10years is too much for me I think 5years is good
5 is perfect 10 isn't bad
I am 9years older than my girl & u won't even notice
Re: Can Someone Please Answer Why Girls Prefer To Date Men Madly Older Than Them? by tosyne2much(m): 9:06pm On Sep 25, 2017
Sabrina18:
True grin.
What's the age range between you and your bf?
Re: Can Someone Please Answer Why Girls Prefer To Date Men Madly Older Than Them? by tosyne2much(m): 9:07pm On Sep 25, 2017
rawpadgin:
5 is perfect 10 isn't bad

I am 9years older than my girl & u won't even notice
It makes sense that way.. You can't marry your age mate now. E no make sense cheesy
Re: Can Someone Please Answer Why Girls Prefer To Date Men Madly Older Than Them? by rawpadgin(m): 9:22pm On Sep 25, 2017
tosyne2much:
It makes sense that way.. You can't marry your age mate now. E no make sense cheesy
@all

even though all these young girls dey reason like duck fowl with time them go mature
Re: Can Someone Please Answer Why Girls Prefer To Date Men Madly Older Than Them? by tosyne2much(m): 9:27pm On Sep 25, 2017
rawpadgin:
@all

even though all these young girls dey reason like duck fowl with time them go mature
With time, they will understand the fact that their age grades will only keep on playing games with their kitty-cats without any marriage agenda cheesy

My elder brother is 7 years older than his gf and you will never believe their age margin unless he tells you
Re: Can Someone Please Answer Why Girls Prefer To Date Men Madly Older Than Them? by rawpadgin(m): 9:32pm On Sep 25, 2017
tosyne2much:
With time, they will understand the fact that their age grades will only keep on playing games with their kitty-cats without any marriage agenda cheesy

My elder brother is 7 years older than his gf and you will never believe their age margin unless he tells you
gringringrin u just made me laugh & spill this shot of dogoyaro am was drinking

all my age mates i dated in my 20s are all married to older men

me am still here

the possibility for age mates to eventually tie the knot is very minimal
Re: Can Someone Please Answer Why Girls Prefer To Date Men Madly Older Than Them? by tosyne2much(m): 9:45pm On Sep 25, 2017
rawpadgin:
gringringrin u just made me laugh & spill this shot of dogoyaro am was drinking

all my age mates i dated in my 20s are all married to older men

me am still here

the possibility for age mates to eventually tie the knot is very minimal
That's very true bro. I like the fact that we share similar ideology on this subject matter

Don't you think this is one of the reason why we have an increasing rate of 6-7 years old relationships crumbling unexpectedly?

Imagine a scenario when a lady of 19 years is dating a guy of 20 years. They will date for 8 years and the relationship will crumble when the boredom and lack of interest set into the relationship

But imagine a scenario when a lady of 19 years is dating a guy in his late twenties, the chances of them getting married is very high considering the fact that it will definitely not be an 8- 10 years relationship of a thing
Re: Can Someone Please Answer Why Girls Prefer To Date Men Madly Older Than Them? by rawpadgin(m): 9:51pm On Sep 25, 2017
tosyne2much:
[/b] That's very true bro. I like the fact that we share similar ideology on this subject matter

Don't you think this is one of the reason why we have an increasing rate of 6-7 years old relationships crumbling unexpectedly?

Imagine a scenario when a lady of 19 years is dating a guy of 20 years. They will date for 8 years and the relationship will crumble when the boredom and lack of interest set into the relationship

But imagine a scenario when a lady of 19 years is dating a guy in his late twenties, the chances of them getting married is very high considering the fact that it will definitely not be an 8- 10 years relationship of a thing
exactly!

come to think of it, why will someone date for more 4 years?

after sharp guy don collect all the sweet sturv finish, he go still dump sisi for another one
Re: Can Someone Please Answer Why Girls Prefer To Date Men Madly Older Than Them? by tosyne2much(m): 9:59pm On Sep 25, 2017
rawpadgin:
exactly!

come to think of it, why will someone date for more 4 years?

after sharp guy don collect all the sweet sturv finish, he go still dump sisi for another one
My brother, e tire me sef oooo.. I always shake my head when I see people claiming they've been dating someone for the past 10 years cheesy
Re: Can Someone Please Answer Why Girls Prefer To Date Men Madly Older Than Them? by rawpadgin(m): 10:09pm On Sep 25, 2017
tosyne2much:
My brother, e tire me sef oooo.. I always shake my head when people claiming they've been dating someone for the past 10 years cheesy
cheesy

for me, I haven't dated more than 3years o

I won't even date the woman i will marry for more than 2years
Re: Can Someone Please Answer Why Girls Prefer To Date Men Madly Older Than Them? by tosyne2much(m): 10:16pm On Sep 25, 2017
rawpadgin:
cheesy

for me, I haven't dated more than 3years o

I won't even date the woman i will marry for more than 2years
2-3 years makes sense.... When a relationship becomes unnecessarily lengthy, the unexpected happens bro
Re: Can Someone Please Answer Why Girls Prefer To Date Men Madly Older Than Them? by tosyne2much(m): 10:17pm On Sep 25, 2017
supersystemsnig:

You don't mean it? shocked

Re: Can Someone Please Answer Why Girls Prefer To Date Men Madly Older Than Them? by durubennie(m): 10:25pm On Sep 25, 2017
Nigerian mentality
Re: Can Someone Please Answer Why Girls Prefer To Date Men Madly Older Than Them? by rawpadgin(m): 10:27pm On Sep 25, 2017
tosyne2much:
2-3 years makes sense.... When a relationship becomes unnecessarily lengthy, the unexpected happens bro
fact

alright brother, time to go

nice chatting with you

peace!
Re: Can Someone Please Answer Why Girls Prefer To Date Men Madly Older Than Them? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Sep 25, 2017
tosyne2much:
You don't mean it? shocked

This meme keeps cracking me uop each tym i see it. Yes, Kanu's wife is 18 years younger

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Appalling Video Of Couple Caught Having Sex At A Park In Illinois / Breast Grabbing Picture / He Proposed, I Said No, But now i want To say Yes. Lady Lament

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.