Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,852 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

Can Someone Please Answer Why Girls Prefer To Date Men Madly Older Than Them? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Someone Please Answer Why Girls Prefer To Date Men Madly Older Than Them? (3720 Views)

A Third Of Female Only Date Men Because Of The Free Food - 'Foodie Call' Study / Do Girls Prefer Hot Body Or A Handsome Face? / How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Someone Please Answer Why Girls Prefer To Date Men Madly Older Than Them? by Nobody: 8:24am On Sep 25, 2017
Alexcom2:

Older men will take care of you...true talk
But after sometime you will begin to look for small boys that will satisfy you sexually why?
midlife crisis. It happens to men also
Re: Can Someone Please Answer Why Girls Prefer To Date Men Madly Older Than Them? by Nobody: 8:25am On Sep 25, 2017
Piiko:
The older the guy gets, the smarter he becomes, females mature on time and are very sharp, the failings I had when I was an excited teen thought me a lot, older guys are not too demanding and stressful, females don't like guys who choke them, all young guys do is choke and stress them
Gbam

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Please Answer Why Girls Prefer To Date Men Madly Older Than Them? by kellycute(m): 8:29am On Sep 25, 2017
sexybbstar:
I'm stubborn,so i can't date my mate.I need someone older to curb that attitute.
your prayer just got answered
Re: Can Someone Please Answer Why Girls Prefer To Date Men Madly Older Than Them? by Nobody: 8:35am On Sep 25, 2017
Younger or older who cares.. Important thing is love and understanding.

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Please Answer Why Girls Prefer To Date Men Madly Older Than Them? by Rukkydelta(f): 8:41am On Sep 25, 2017
Cos of money money money
I'm not attracted to old guys, can't date someone that seniors me with 10years
Re: Can Someone Please Answer Why Girls Prefer To Date Men Madly Older Than Them? by BALLOSKI: 8:42am On Sep 25, 2017
Rukkydelta:
Cos of money money money
I'm not attracted to old guys, can't date someone that seniors me with 10years
story
Re: Can Someone Please Answer Why Girls Prefer To Date Men Madly Older Than Them? by Rukkydelta(f): 8:44am On Sep 25, 2017
rawpadgin:
older men?

please don't go and date someone's ancestor o
Everyone with their taste
Re: Can Someone Please Answer Why Girls Prefer To Date Men Madly Older Than Them? by GOFRONT(m): 8:51am On Sep 25, 2017
If @20 yrs old you can date a man of 30yrs, Then who will date d multitude of Aunties who are olredy 35yrs........What is their hope then
Re: Can Someone Please Answer Why Girls Prefer To Date Men Madly Older Than Them? by Nobody: 9:02am On Sep 25, 2017
Evaberry:
simple

older men are more mature Nd experienced

and you know this cos...........?
Re: Can Someone Please Answer Why Girls Prefer To Date Men Madly Older Than Them? by Angy55(f): 9:11am On Sep 25, 2017
Alexcom2:

Older men will take care of you...true talk
But after sometime you will begin to look for small boys that will satisfy you sexually why?

Gbam. You said it all
Re: Can Someone Please Answer Why Girls Prefer To Date Men Madly Older Than Them? by rawpadgin(m): 9:20am On Sep 25, 2017
Rukkydelta:

Everyone with their taste
date someone that's at most 10years older than you
Re: Can Someone Please Answer Why Girls Prefer To Date Men Madly Older Than Them? by Rukkydelta(f): 9:28am On Sep 25, 2017
rawpadgin:
date someone that's at most 10years older than you
10years is too much for me
I think 5years is good
Re: Can Someone Please Answer Why Girls Prefer To Date Men Madly Older Than Them? by pocohantas(f): 9:36am On Sep 25, 2017
Piiko:
The older the guy gets, the smarter he becomes, females mature on time and are very sharp, the failings I had when I was an excited teen thought me a lot, older guys are not too demanding and stressful, females don't like guys who choke them, all young guys do is choke and stress them

I swear. Most times it has nothing to do with ageing sef.
When placed at par, a female is more emotionally mature than a guy her age. Young guys are choky ,they try too hard to prove a point.
Re: Can Someone Please Answer Why Girls Prefer To Date Men Madly Older Than Them? by Nobody: 9:38am On Sep 25, 2017
pocohantas:

When placed at par, a female is more emotionally mature than a guy her age. Young guys are choky ,they try too hard to prove a point.

I agree we try too hard, but ladies ought to give us hints when they feel we've satisfied their curiosity so we don't go overboard with too many analysis...Don't you agree?...Yes, females are more emotionally intelligent,you have the tools and wires naturally. We, na learners.

How are you today?
Re: Can Someone Please Answer Why Girls Prefer To Date Men Madly Older Than Them? by Nobody: 9:39am On Sep 25, 2017
pocohantas:

it does if a guy is say 20 years and a female is same age, the female is way mature beyond, the guy so she just sees him as a "small boy" a mature guy would give you your space and treat you specially so you have no reasons to doubt, young boys try too hard thinking it impresses females cheesy but what do there know
Re: Can Someone Please Answer Why Girls Prefer To Date Men Madly Older Than Them? by Nobody: 9:46am On Sep 25, 2017
sexybbstar:
I'm stubborn,so i can't date my mate.I need someone older to curb that attitute.

Really?
Re: Can Someone Please Answer Why Girls Prefer To Date Men Madly Older Than Them? by pocohantas(f): 9:51am On Sep 25, 2017
Piiko:
it does if a guy is say 20 years and a female is same age, the female is way mature beyond, the guy so she just sees him as a "small boy" a mature guy would give you your space and treat you specially so you have no reasons to doubt, young boys try too hard thinking it impresses females cheesy but what do there know

LOL. My problem isn't even their impressing, what do they have to impress? They do unnecessary mind games and some other nonsense. Make I no talk, before e be like I get beef with them...

supersystemsnig:

I agree we try too hard, but ladies ought to give us hints when they feel we've satisfied their curiosity so we don't go overboard with too many analysis...Don't you agree?...Yes, females are more emotionally intelligent,you have the tools and wires naturally. We, na learners. How are you today?

Who be we? You follow for 'young guys', I mean guys in their twenties, e worse for those ones within 22-27.
Re: Can Someone Please Answer Why Girls Prefer To Date Men Madly Older Than Them? by Nobody: 9:53am On Sep 25, 2017
pocohantas:

LOL. My problem isn't even their impressing, what do they have to impress? They do unnecessary mind games and some other nonsense. Make I no talk, before e be like I get beef with them...

Who be we? You follow for 'young guys', I mean guys in their twenties, e worse for those ones within 22-27.
Lool just come clean you like sugar daddies yea?? Your dp is scary cry

Re: Can Someone Please Answer Why Girls Prefer To Date Men Madly Older Than Them? by Nobody: 9:57am On Sep 25, 2017
pocohantas:

Give my brothers time dear. When man no get money, e suppose get mouth. If a man doesn't have physical materials, he should let his dreams do the talking...Moreso, many guys are in their formative processes and times and will get more refined with age, take it easy on us...You hear?

It takes a victim of mind games, to know mind games is detrimental to healthy emotional and psychological well being, we don't pay attention t this around the 20-27 age gap, we think it is fun and hurt people in the process. Many people learn romance/relationships from sources that advocates mind games, and when the source of learning is corrupted, what do you expect? We can't expect beans From an okra plant.

Similarly, people learn sex from different sources, and incidentally, we adopt all sorts of what nots, people adopt laziness from a bad working environment, people adopt faulty concepts from bad friendships, i think people just need to test what they are fed with so they can become better...
Re: Can Someone Please Answer Why Girls Prefer To Date Men Madly Older Than Them? by Nobody: 10:27am On Sep 25, 2017
pocohantas:

You've made me remembered some events that took place when we were much younger. Females of our age group refuse to date us no matter how much we wooeed them, it cringed us, each time we toasted, they simply said, we prefer older guys, thank you. I don't understand the logic behind this reasoning till date...Chai, they showed us pepper.

My brothers within 22-27 will evolve and become finer men for the ladies, please give them time.
Re: Can Someone Please Answer Why Girls Prefer To Date Men Madly Older Than Them? by tosyne2much(m): 11:04am On Sep 25, 2017
pocohantas:

You're right on point Mrs Pocohantas
Re: Can Someone Please Answer Why Girls Prefer To Date Men Madly Older Than Them? by Nobody: 11:16am On Sep 25, 2017
MhizzAJ:
On a Monday morning

Why will i date a guy within my age group

Older men ti takeover

I don't ve strength for time wasters

These older men( I am not referring to my ancestors) will so take care of u financially and sexually.

They re matured and also well mannered. They don't ve time to start sampling different girls.
The list is endless

I don't even think my mates can control me self.
I have a huge crush on Danielmoore btw

You make me laff
Re: Can Someone Please Answer Why Girls Prefer To Date Men Madly Older Than Them? by femi4: 11:48am On Sep 25, 2017
sexybbstar:
humm...you like to be subdue
Re: Can Someone Please Answer Why Girls Prefer To Date Men Madly Older Than Them? by Nobody: 11:52am On Sep 25, 2017
femi4:
humm...you like to be subdue
Yea
Re: Can Someone Please Answer Why Girls Prefer To Date Men Madly Older Than Them? by Shroud: 11:53am On Sep 25, 2017
mhaxiloaded:
Hope you enjoyed your weekend.

Welcome to a new week.This question has been bugging my mind lately so i am sharing if anyone hasan idea.

Why Do Young Girls From Age 15- 23 prefer to date Men in their 30s or 40s?? Shouldn’t they be dating guys in their age group.

kindly Explain Below!!
see more @
http//www.mhaxiloaded..com

Isn't the answer in the question already?

What has a guy of 15-23 got to offer other than teenage angst, emotions and inexperience sex.

A girl of 15-23 already has her eyes in the future why the boy is still trying to be a fine boy which is just another term for unfocused life.

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Please Answer Why Girls Prefer To Date Men Madly Older Than Them? by femi4: 11:54am On Sep 25, 2017
sexybbstar:

Yea
your kind of guy must be rare
Re: Can Someone Please Answer Why Girls Prefer To Date Men Madly Older Than Them? by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 25, 2017
femi4:
your kind of guy must be rare
Sure but i believe they are very much around.
Re: Can Someone Please Answer Why Girls Prefer To Date Men Madly Older Than Them? by femi4: 11:58am On Sep 25, 2017
sexybbstar:

Sure but i believe they are very much around.
I hope so
Re: Can Someone Please Answer Why Girls Prefer To Date Men Madly Older Than Them? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Sep 25, 2017
why on earth will I date my age mate?,impossible ,
Re: Can Someone Please Answer Why Girls Prefer To Date Men Madly Older Than Them? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Sep 25, 2017
sekxy:
why on earth will I date my age mate?,impossible ,

What's the recommended age you ladies like? 5-10years older?
Re: Can Someone Please Answer Why Girls Prefer To Date Men Madly Older Than Them? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Sep 25, 2017
supersystemsnig:

What's the recommended age you ladies like? 5-10years older?
yeap..5-8
Re: Can Someone Please Answer Why Girls Prefer To Date Men Madly Older Than Them? by adajoe555: 12:41pm On Sep 25, 2017
Because they act more matured

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Gets Astonished Replies After A Reasonable Comment(graphic Photos) / . / I Love Him But He Wouldn't Communicate With Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.