Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,181 members, 7,811,458 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:59 AM

What My Mother Said That Made Me Hate Women Even More - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What My Mother Said That Made Me Hate Women Even More (56776 Views)

My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women / My Mother Said She Will Disown Me If I Marry My Fiancé / Hated For Having Above Average Self Esteem. Do Men Hate Women With Self-Esteem? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What My Mother Said That Made Me Hate Women Even More by thedondada(m): 8:43pm On Sep 25, 2017
nigga i take it you are trying to imply you aint ugly?

dude mommas lie a lot to maintain their kids sanity
Re: What My Mother Said That Made Me Hate Women Even More by ogochimereinno: 9:52pm On Sep 25, 2017
THE POWER OF INTENTIONS Question – is spirituality about extremism?
Question – why do we follow ritual in spirituality?

I think we live a life of extremes.
Extremism seems to be the nature of people who are conditioned and habituated to it. Black or white, and no shades of grey in middle, its this or that, and we cant have this and that.
You know extremism seems to be like that. >>> http://www.inforedu.com/2017/09/the-power-of-intentions.html
Re: What My Mother Said That Made Me Hate Women Even More by ShilohEagle(m): 12:04am On Sep 26, 2017
Florblu:
So if you have an accident and your face gets deformed,she gonna abandon you?

@Op you don't have a mother yet,they sell quality mother in Igando

[/b]Buy one,get one free[b].
grin
Florblu baby
Re: What My Mother Said That Made Me Hate Women Even More by drlaykay(m): 1:14am On Sep 26, 2017
Kobicove:
And you've been holding a grudge ever since? shocked

It's just a harmless comment
I read comments and I'm disappointed. Nairaland is now full of dumbasses.
A statement as harmless as that, I'm sure the mum might even swear she never said it because she couldn't have meant it a bit.
OP's IQ is alphabet let alone reaching the ideal quotient. The next set of people that commented made matters worse.
Just thank God for yourself. At least you get sense.
Re: What My Mother Said That Made Me Hate Women Even More by chiraqDemon(m): 2:07am On Sep 26, 2017
Florblu:
So if you have an accident and your face gets deformed,she gonna abandon you?

@Op you don't have a mother yet,they sell quality mother in Igando

Buy one,get one free.
Bonanza bonanza bonanza
Re: What My Mother Said That Made Me Hate Women Even More by laribari(m): 5:07am On Sep 26, 2017
HannahHitler:
she's just kidding. I say it all the time that if I give birth to a male child, i will send him to the village.

Once you hold a child in your arms, you forget everything. that baby is yours and maternal instincts kick in. she' says that but she will act differently once it happens

Yea! Like all those ones who threw their babies inside carnal or those who abandoned theirs in the hospital.

4 Likes

Re: What My Mother Said That Made Me Hate Women Even More by enoqueen: 9:22am On Sep 26, 2017
Have she not ever warn you not to do something, that if u did she will beat you badly. And you do the thing and she will just look at u and go, without saying anything not to talk of beat you.

Op, you are a saddist and you need help.
Re: What My Mother Said That Made Me Hate Women Even More by Nobody: 10:46am On Sep 26, 2017
Eglobalma:
pls guys help me understand this..my mother said if she had given birth to an ugly child she would have left the child in the hospital that she hates ugly people even babies...i grew up hating women because of this woman, pls if ur mother said that how would u react?
It depends. She could have said that while in her teens undecided

She probably got you too early.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What My Mother Said That Made Me Hate Women Even More by stevecantrell: 11:33am On Sep 26, 2017
Eglobalma:
pls guys help me understand this..my mother said if she had given birth to an ugly child she would have left the child in the hospital that she hates ugly people even babies...i grew up hating women because of this woman, pls if ur mother said that how would u react?

Sad story....

Just make sure you dont get married until you can reverse whatever damage.

1 Like

Re: What My Mother Said That Made Me Hate Women Even More by Nobody: 12:16pm On Sep 26, 2017
Re: What My Mother Said That Made Me Hate Women Even More by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 26, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Stay away. God knows why he asked Adam to leave his parents house. Don't let anyone infect you with negative emotions
Yes it was Adam God told to leave his parents house��������
Re: What My Mother Said That Made Me Hate Women Even More by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 26, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Stay away. God knows why he asked Adam to leave his parents house. Don't let anyone infect you with negative emotions
Yes it was Adam God told to leave his parents house��������
Re: What My Mother Said That Made Me Hate Women Even More by Adaumunocha(f): 3:52pm On Sep 26, 2017
A1PHA:

Yes it was Adam God
told to leave his parents house��������
Abraham!
Re: What My Mother Said That Made Me Hate Women Even More by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 26, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Abraham!
u don come back, 3 reincarnation tongue
Re: What My Mother Said That Made Me Hate Women Even More by Ishilove: 7:40pm On Sep 26, 2017
IdeyFindWife:
And they often say a lotta things that you would be a sensitive attention-seeking sissy to pay any mind to, esp Naija women, who feel privileged to mouth-off shyt ur way
Oh really? No wonder you dey find wife.
Re: What My Mother Said That Made Me Hate Women Even More by Jman06(m): 7:56pm On Sep 26, 2017
Sorry op but you haven't got a mother. Wonder the kind of advice that type will give to her daughters.
Re: What My Mother Said That Made Me Hate Women Even More by nextstep(m): 8:57pm On Sep 26, 2017
You say, "I've heard" then you go on living ur life. What else is there to do?
Re: What My Mother Said That Made Me Hate Women Even More by kobijacobs(m): 8:57pm On Sep 26, 2017
I thought this kind of stupidity is only exhibited by the whites
Re: What My Mother Said That Made Me Hate Women Even More by Nobody: 8:59pm On Sep 26, 2017
Eglobalma:

If everyone stopped making a name for themselves on the account of what someone in their family said there would be no successful people in the world today. The truth is those closest to us have the power to say things that may hurt us but it should never drive us to hate others or take it out on others
Re: What My Mother Said That Made Me Hate Women Even More by Adadioranma79(f): 9:03pm On Sep 26, 2017
Jesuuuuuu o
Emhicee:
Is she ugly?
If she isn't, try sniffing around her... She might be taking the same thing Eazi is taking...
Re: What My Mother Said That Made Me Hate Women Even More by nedu2000(m): 9:05pm On Sep 26, 2017
HannahHitler:
she's just kidding. I say it all the time that if I give birth to a male child, i will send him to the village.

Once you hold a child in your arms, you forget everything. that baby is yours and maternal instincts kick in. she' says that but she will act differently once it happens
she told him as a mother,she has already held her baby in her hands yet the mentality is there
Re: What My Mother Said That Made Me Hate Women Even More by Nobody: 9:05pm On Sep 26, 2017
Your mother was irresponsible
Re: What My Mother Said That Made Me Hate Women Even More by realcash12385: 9:06pm On Sep 26, 2017
[quote author=Olifiz post=60826702]
Hahahahahaaa....the Kindda comment a mum recieves wen his son brings her issues to nairaland.

well,is not all that gliter are gold.been a mother is not just given birth to childrens.but dere some qualities expected from a wonam dat will give her dat gud name as a mother.maybe she lacks dose qualities
Re: What My Mother Said That Made Me Hate Women Even More by YelloweWest: 9:07pm On Sep 26, 2017
So u will use ur mother to judge all women?

You're just a stupìd as her in that case.

Your mama really born herself. And you thing you are better than her...lol
Re: What My Mother Said That Made Me Hate Women Even More by jericco1(m): 9:08pm On Sep 26, 2017
Don't be a misogynist coz of that.
Re: What My Mother Said That Made Me Hate Women Even More by Adadioranma79(f): 9:11pm On Sep 26, 2017
Why wud anyone dislike ugly people? And how do one define ugly?
AleksAndria:
That isn’t enough reason for you to hate her or other innocent women, please, stop transferring unnecessary agression to others.

You shouldn’t have taken those words seriously, maybe she just said it to describe the extent to which she dislikes ugly people.
Re: What My Mother Said That Made Me Hate Women Even More by Benekruku(m): 9:11pm On Sep 26, 2017

If I were in your shoes, I will use her for money rituals

1 Like

Re: What My Mother Said That Made Me Hate Women Even More by johnson232: 9:14pm On Sep 26, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Stay away.
God knows why he asked Adam to leave his parents house.
Don't let anyone infect you with negative emotions

1 Like

Re: What My Mother Said That Made Me Hate Women Even More by Nobody: 9:16pm On Sep 26, 2017
Op, can we see face? Maybe that will spell it out.
Re: What My Mother Said That Made Me Hate Women Even More by Nobody: 9:23pm On Sep 26, 2017
sadly some mothers don't know how negatively these words affect their children .. I am a victim, my chidhood was never a pleasant one and i grew up with no self esteem talk less of it being low.. despite all that i learned to love me for me even when the woman that bore me was killin me
i would suggest you forgive whatever she has said and will say learn to love you for yourself .. you are the only one that owes yourself that happiness you deserve .. dont judge all women cos of her mistakes and love her too cos she loves you even tho she can't express it fully

3 Likes

Re: What My Mother Said That Made Me Hate Women Even More by uchrikk(m): 9:24pm On Sep 26, 2017
OP, you overlook the positive angle of your mum's statement. What if she thought this was the best way of telling you that you're handsome.

1 Like

Re: What My Mother Said That Made Me Hate Women Even More by merryossai(m): 9:24pm On Sep 26, 2017
you don't have a mother op, what you have is mumcy. take heart! if you have a mum click like, if na mumcy u get u fit help urself click share.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Gives Birth To A Dead Baby, Shares His Photos Online To Grieve (graphic) / Hilarious Nigeria: What If Your Wife SLAPS Your Mum? / Man Catches His Mother With Her Lover, Attacked By Mum's Lover (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.