Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,819 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Why I Converted To Islam After 20yrs Of Being A Committed Christian - Religion (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why I Converted To Islam After 20yrs Of Being A Committed Christian (23665 Views)

Ahmad Amadi: Why I Converted To Christianity - Leader Of Muslims Against Terror / Why I Converted From Islam To Christianity / Islamic Cleric Divorces Wife Who Converted To Christianity & Changed Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Converted To Islam After 20yrs Of Being A Committed Christian by Explore2xmore: 12:45am On Sep 09, 2023
It's so sad that you force your own version of truth.
Is this the sword your Jesus brings?
TenQ:

Vanessa,
Why do you hate the truth so much?

Have I said anything without evidence from the Qur'an?

Have you been inoculated against the Truth?

I asked you:
Islam says that the Holy spirit is Jubril : is this true?

If you had ever been born of God's spirit, God is waiting for you. Why would you throw away your salvation : why?

Mat 13:5-9:
"Some fell on stony places, where they had not much earth: and immediately they sprung up, because they had no deepness of earth: And when the sun was up, they were scorched; and because they had no root, they withered away. And some fell among thorns; and the thorns sprung up, and choked them: But other fell into good ground, and brought forth fruit, some an hundred times, some sixty times, some thirty times. Who has ears to hear, let him hear."

What is this sun that burnt you this bad?
Re: Why I Converted To Islam After 20yrs Of Being A Committed Christian by Kobojunkie: 12:57am On Sep 09, 2023
Explore2xmore:
■ According to Christian theology, the concept of being free from the law of sin and death is closely linked to the redemptive work of Jesus Christ. Through his sacrifice and resurrection, believers are no longer condemned by their sinful nature but are offered the opportunity to live a life of spiritual liberty and eternal salvation.
■ Doea this mean before Jesus people could not repent and be forgiven? Or you could sin and not be liable because you follow Christ?

It appears incongruous
Christian theology is an unreliable source for information on what is written in Scripture. To understand the reason why God sent a New agreement -‐-- Jesus Christ--- to the people of Israel, the House of Jacob, you must read Scripture to find out for yourself.. undecided

2. God cursed the people of Israel (and Judah) when He visited His final judgement against the people of Israel as He said He would in Deuteronomy 28 vs 15 - 57 & Deuteronomy 30 vs 1 - 6. He did this 1900 years ago. That curse meant that the Old Law of Moses ceased to be effective as far as repentance and forgiveness. The Law is useless to anyone under the curse of the same Law. This was one of the reasons why God made a New Covenant and path by which Lost sheep--- cursed and condemned by the Old Law of Moses--- can seek redemption , the way back to God from the curse . undecided

Jesus Christ is Himself a Law with over 100 teachings and commandments one is expected to Trust and obey. Breaking any one of the commandments or teachings of Jesus Christ , God's Law in the Kingdom of God is sin against God. undecided
Re: Why I Converted To Islam After 20yrs Of Being A Committed Christian by TenQ: 1:06am On Sep 09, 2023
Explore2xmore:
It's so sad that you force your own version of truth.
Is this the sword your Jesus brings?
There was the full text of my conversation with her.

Check if it is false!
I asked vannessa

TenQ
Her response :
vannessa7:
Islam did not say so, Holy spirit is Rhu Allah in Islam which means spirit of God, The Quran says Jubril breathed the Holy spirit into the sleeve of Mary clothes and she conceived Jesus

My Correction :
Because Vanessa still hold on to this

I asked you this question because you still refer to the Holy Spirit as God's Spirit. In Islam, this is not true.

Aunty Vanessa,
You should be more knowledgeable than this o
1. Ruh is Islam mean Spirit

2. Ruh al-Qudus in Islam mean the Holy Spirit
Ruh-Allah does not exist in Islam

3. Allah breath the Spirit inside the vagina of Mary

Evidence
a. Jibril brought the news of a pure boy, but Allah breathe into Mary's Vagina .

Qur'an 19:19
"19. He said, 'I am only the messenger of your Lord to give you [news of] a pure boy.'

b. Allah breathe into Mary's Fahjaha (vagina) of his spirit.

Qur'an 66:12
"And Mary, the daughter of 'Imran, who guarded her vagina, so We breathed into it of Our spirit, and she believed in the words of her Lord and His scriptures and was of the devoutly obedient."

وَمَرْيَمَ ٱبْنَتَ عِمْرَٰنَ ٱلَّتِىٓ أَحْصَنَتْ فَرْجَهَا فَنَفَخْنَا فِيهَا مِن رُّوحِنَا وَصَدَّقَت بِكَلِمَـٰتِ رَبِّهَا وَكُتُبِهَا وَكَانَت مِّنَ ٱلْقَـٰنِتِينَ

Transliteration:
Wa Maryama binti 'Imrāna allatī aḥṣanat farjahā fanafakhnā fīhā min rūḥinā waṣaddaqat bikalimāti rabbihā wa kutubihā wa kānat mina al-qānitīn.

Evidence that Fahjaha فَرْجَهَا mean vagina in the attachment. You may consult any Arabic dictionary if you please!

4. All Islamic scholars have been consistent that Ruh Al Qudus (the Holy Spirit) is Jibril.

Evidences :
1. " In this fatwa:
According to the Quran, the “Holy Spirit” (Ar-Ruh al-Qudus) is Jibreel (peace be upon him)."

https://aboutislam.net/counseling/ask-the-scholar/muslim-creed/who-is-the-holy-spirit-in-islam/

2. "Summary of answer:
According to the Quran, the “Holy Spirit” (Ruh al-Qudus) is Jibril (peace be upon him). For more, see the detailed answer"

https://islamqa.info/amp/en/answers/14403

I can give you more Evidences that in Islam, the Holy Spirit is Jibril if you want

My sister Vanessa, my original question remain the same:
I asked you this question because you still refer to the Holy Spirit as God's Spirit. In Islam, this is not true.

I come in peace and I expect your response. Thank you!

Re: Why I Converted To Islam After 20yrs Of Being A Committed Christian by Explore2xmore: 1:14am On Sep 09, 2023
Christians love to mis-represent the term Ruhim min & Ruhullah and consider it to deify Isa a.s.

"Ruhulqudus" is a term used to describe the Holy Spirit in Islam. It represents the pure, sacred, and uncontaminated nature of God's essence. Just as the wind can be felt but not seen, the Holy Spirit is believed to be an unseen but active force that helps individuals access higher knowledge, seek spiritual enlightenment, and maintain a connection with God. The concept of Ruhulqudus emphasizes the importance of spiritual purity, guidance, and divine inspiration in the Islamic faith.

"Ruhumin" is a term that signifies the existence of souls or spirits within human beings. It is often translated as "Divine Souls" or "Spiritual Beings." This concept suggests that humans possess an intrinsic connection with the divine and are capable of spiritual growth and realization. Ruhumin highlights the belief that every human being has an inherent potential to attain closeness to Allah by cultivating virtues, practicing righteousness, and aligning themselves with the divine will.

"Allah" is the most significant term used to refer to God in Islam. It is derived from the Arabic word "al-Ilah," which means "the God." The term "Allah" encompasses all the divine attributes and qualities, such as mercy, power, wisdom, and justice. It represents the oneness and uniqueness of God, distinct from any other deity or object of worship.
Allah is the creator and sustainer of the universe, and that all worship and devotion should be directed solely towards Him.

TenQ:

Aunty Vanessa,

Evidence
a. Jibril brought the news of a pure boy, but Allah breathe into Mary's Vagina .

"19. He said, 'I am only the messenger of your Lord to give you [news of] a pure boy.'

"And Mary, the daughter of 'Imran, who guarded her vagina, so We breathed into it of Our spirit, and she believed in the words of her Lord and His scriptures and was of the devoutly obedient."

وَمَرْيَمَ ٱبْنَتَ عِمْرَٰنَ ٱلَّتِىٓ أَحْصَنَتْ فَرْجَهَا فَنَفَخْنَا فِيهَا مِن رُّوحِنَا وَصَدَّقَت بِكَلِمَـٰتِ رَبِّهَا وَكُتُبِهَا وَكَانَت مِّنَ ٱلْقَـٰنِتِينَ

Transliteration:
Wa Maryama binti 'Imrāna allatī aḥṣanat farjahā fanafakhnā fīhā min rūḥinā waṣaddaqat bikalimāti rabbihā wa kutubihā wa kānat mina al-qānitīn.

Evidence that Fahjaha فَرْجَهَا mean vagina in the attachment. You may consult any Arabic dictionary if you please!

4. All Islamic scholars have been consistent that Ruh Al Qudus (the Holy Spirit) is Jibril.

Evidences :
1. " In this fatwa:
According to the Quran, the “Holy Spirit” (Ar-Ruh al-Qudus) is Jibreel (peace be upon him)."

https://aboutislam.net/counseling/ask-the-scholar/muslim-creed/who-is-the-holy-spirit-in-islam/

2. "Summary of answer:
According to the Quran, the “Holy Spirit” (Ruh al-Qudus) is Jibril (peace be upon him). For more, see the detailed answer"

I can give you more Evidences that in Islam, the Holy Spirit is Jibril if you want

Re: Why I Converted To Islam After 20yrs Of Being A Committed Christian by Explore2xmore: 1:26am On Sep 09, 2023
"O People of the Scripture, do not commit excess in your religion or say about Allah except the truth.
The Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, was but a messenger of Allah and His word which He directed to Mary and a soul [created at a command] from Him.
So believe in Allah and His messengers. And do not say, "Three"; desist - it is better for you. Indeed, Allah is but one God. Exalted is He above having a son. To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on the earth. And sufficient is Allah as Disposer of affairs."
(Q4:171)
Re: Why I Converted To Islam After 20yrs Of Being A Committed Christian by Explore2xmore: 1:40am On Sep 09, 2023
Let her be. It is not compulsory to know everything and neither is everyone into comparative religion.
And [mention] when your Lord took from the children of Adam - from their loins - their descendants and made them testify of themselves, [saying to them], "Am I not your Lord?" They said, "Yes, we have testified." [This] - lest you should say on the day of Resurrection, "Indeed, we were of this unaware.

You capitalise on her growing knowledge and attempt to overwhelm her. Alhamdulillahi her guidance is from Allah.

(
TenQ:

There was the full text of my conversation with her.

Check if it is false!
I asked vannessa

Her response :

My Correction :
Because Vanessa still hold on to this

Aunty Vanessa,

Evidence

Transliteration:

Evidences :
1. " In this fatwa:

2. "Summary of answer:

Re: Why I Converted To Islam After 20yrs Of Being A Committed Christian by 43Ronin: 1:57am On Sep 09, 2023
Kobojunkie:
The Law of sin and death referenced there is the Old Law of Moses which had death as the penalty for sin -- Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 - 20.. To be made free from the Law of Moses as an Israelite--- one born of the blood of Jacob --- is to be adopted in to a different Law which has power to release one from the yoke of the Old Law of Moses. The different Law that has that power is Jesus Christ, God's New Law in the Kingdom of God. Those who adopt Jesus Christ --- become born-again(born of water and born of Spirit) are released from the Old Law of Moses, into a new and lighter yoke and easier burden. undecided

ok so basically God upgraded his faulty old law to the new one? you religious people are just weird. You ascribe perfection to your god yet he has to change his law(like APC) so as to accommodate mankind. Is that perfection? A god who says if you comit a sin bring him out and stone to death :oI a god who has human emotions like jealousy & anger and one who uses blood animal/himan sacrifice to purify his people pls how is this god dft from dem amadioha and sango since they both accept sacrifices I pray the great Invincible spirit shine the light on you so you understand that perfection cannot harbor jealousy or competition.
Re: Why I Converted To Islam After 20yrs Of Being A Committed Christian by Kobojunkie: 2:04am On Sep 09, 2023
43Ronin:
■ ok so basically God upgraded his faulty old law to the new one?
■ you religious people are just weird. You ascribe perfection to your god yet he has to change his law(like APC) so as to accommodate mankind. Is that perfection?
■ I pray you guys see the light honestly. Imagine a god changing his laws. mtscheew
1. The Law of Moses was never faulty to begin with. And No, Jesus Christ, God's New Law isn't an upgrade. The doctrines that suggest things are not based on Scripture which instead states that these two different Laws, for two different Nations, both of them God's plan from the beginning. undecided

2. I don't subscribe to religion, and as I explained, God did not create an imperfect Law. Both Laws are standards of perfection(Holiness). The Old Law of Moses which is now closed out by God who already carried out final judgment by it was the standard of Holiness for the Nation of Israel (and Judah) in the Land of Canaan. Whereas Jesus Christ , God's New Law is the standard of Holiness in the Kingdom of God. undecided

3. Again, this is wrong! God did not change His Laws. Both the Old Law and the New Law eternally bind the citizens of the applicable Nation. undecided
Re: Why I Converted To Islam After 20yrs Of Being A Committed Christian by Kobojunkie: 2:14am On Sep 09, 2023
43Ronin:
■ A god who says if you comit a sin bring him out and stone to death :oI a god who has human emotions like jealousy & anger and one who uses blood animal/himan sacrifice to purify his people pls how is this god dft from dem amadioha and sango since they both accept sacrifices
■ I pray the great Invincible spirit shine the light on you so you understand that perfection cannot harbor jealousy or competition.
1. That Law was the Old Law of Moses which God closed out over 1900 years ago when He cursed the unrighteous Nation of Israel (and judah). That Law was the National Constitution of the Nation of Israel which God constituted in the Land of Israel and described even the laws to be followed by the criminal justice system of the Nation as well as the Army. It is all contained in that same Law of Moses. FYI.. the Levites where the Law enforcement(police) and justice system of the land. undecided

2. Invisible spirit? Can't harbor jealousy or competition? I don't even know what that means as it sounds very childish a thing to say. undecided
Re: Why I Converted To Islam After 20yrs Of Being A Committed Christian by FxMasterz: 2:33am On Sep 09, 2023
Explore2xmore:
Therefore, there's no condemnation to them that are in Christ Jesus. For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death. Romans 8:1-2.

Highlighted from what you wrote implies your immunity from the law of sin and death?

Elucidate in simple English please.

This implies that as long as I obey and follow the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus, the law of sin and death has no power or authority over me. To follow the law of the Spirit of Life in Christ Jesus is to be led by the Spirit of God. The Spirit of God would not lead you into anything that is against the will of God. Therefore, you cannot be condemned by the law of sin and death. Verse 14 of that same scripture says "As many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God." A son of God therefore is someone who follows the leading of the Spirit of God, Not necessarily someone who goes to church, has a Christian name or preaches a sermon on church altars. When we become born again, the Spirit of God comes to dwell in us for this very purpose.
Re: Why I Converted To Islam After 20yrs Of Being A Committed Christian by TenQ: 8:06am On Sep 09, 2023
Explore2xmore:
Let her be. It is not compulsory to know everything and neither is everyone into comparative religion.
And [mention] when your Lord took from the children of Adam - from their loins - their descendants and made them testify of themselves, [saying to them], "Am I not your Lord?" They said, "Yes, we have testified." [This] - lest you should say on the day of Resurrection, "Indeed, we were of this unaware.

You capitalise on her growing knowledge and attempt to overwhelm her. Alhamdulillahi her guidance is from Allah.

(
I afraid that the best Deceiver has decieved you.

Ask Questions and you will find the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob!
Re: Why I Converted To Islam After 20yrs Of Being A Committed Christian by TenQ: 8:13am On Sep 09, 2023
Explore2xmore:
Christians love to mis-represent the term Ruhim min & Ruhullah and consider it to deify Isa a.s.

"Ruhulqudus" is a term used to describe the Holy Spirit in Islam. It represents the pure, sacred, and uncontaminated nature of God's essence. Just as the wind can be felt but not seen, the Holy Spirit is believed to be an unseen but active force that helps individuals access higher knowledge, seek spiritual enlightenment, and maintain a connection with God. The concept of Ruhulqudus emphasizes the importance of spiritual purity, guidance, and divine inspiration in the Islamic faith.

"Ruhumin" is a term that signifies the existence of souls or spirits within human beings. It is often translated as "Divine Souls" or "Spiritual Beings." This concept suggests that humans possess an intrinsic connection with the divine and are capable of spiritual growth and realization. Ruhumin highlights the belief that every human being has an inherent potential to attain closeness to Allah by cultivating virtues, practicing righteousness, and aligning themselves with the divine will.

"Allah" is the most significant term used to refer to God in Islam. It is derived from the Arabic word "al-Ilah," which means "the God." The term "Allah" encompasses all the divine attributes and qualities, such as mercy, power, wisdom, and justice. It represents the oneness and uniqueness of God, distinct from any other deity or object of worship.
Allah is the creator and sustainer of the universe, and that all worship and devotion should be directed solely towards Him.

I never spoke about Ruhimmin or Ruhullah, all along, I've only spoken to you about The Holy Spirit Ruh-Alqudus.

In the Religion of both the Jews and Christians, the Holy Spirit is God the Creator of the Universe. You have reduced Him to an angel: another event fence that you don't know God.

The Qur'an never once even claimed that Ruh-Alqudus is Angel Gabriel. It is your Islamic scholars that claimed this.

This was the reason Mohammed couldn't answer the simple question:
1. What about the Spirit?
Shouldn't he have answered that the Spirit is Jubril?

2. Unfortunately, Muslims CANNOT even say what a spirit is: can you?
Re: Why I Converted To Islam After 20yrs Of Being A Committed Christian by Explore2xmore: 12:16pm On Sep 09, 2023
TenQ:

I never spoke about Ruhimmin or Ruhullah, all along, I've only spoken to you about The Holy Spirit Ruh-Alqudus.

In the Religion of both the Jews and Christians, the Holy Spirit is God the Creator of the Universe. You have reduced Him to an angel: another event fence that you don't know God.

The Qur'an never once even claimed that Ruh-Alqudus is Angel Gabriel. It is your Islamic scholars that claimed this.

The Qur’an uses the word ruh about twenty-one times. It primarily means “spirit” which is a creation of Allah and its true nature is known to Him alone.
Allah says, [They ask you concerning the spirit. Say, it is from the command of my Lord. And from the knowledge you are given only a little.) (Al-Israa’ 17: 85)
Since the angels are spiritual beings, they are also called ruh. The angel Jibreel (Gabriel) – who is the Angel of revelation and used to bring revelation to Prophet Muhammad (pbut) is called in the Qur’an, Ar-Ruh (The Spirit, see Surat Maryam 19: 17),
Ruh Al-Qudus (The Spirit of Sacredness or the Sacred Spirit, see Surat Al-Baqarah 2: 87; 253, Surat Al-Ma’idah 5: 110; Surat An-Nahl 16: 102) and Ar-Ruh Al-Amin (the Trustworthy Spirit, see Surat Ash-Shu`araa’ 26: 193).

Is Jibril a.s alone the entirety of the spirit?
Re: Why I Converted To Islam After 20yrs Of Being A Committed Christian by TenQ: 1:01pm On Sep 09, 2023
Explore2xmore:

The Qur’an uses the word ruh about twenty-one times. It primarily means “spirit” which is a creation of Allah and its true nature is known to Him alone.
Allah says, [They ask you concerning the spirit. Say, it is from the command of my Lord. And from the knowledge you are given only a little.) (Al-Israa’ 17: 85)
Since the angels are spiritual beings, they are also called ruh. The angel Jibreel (Gabriel) – who is the Angel of revelation and used to bring revelation to Prophet Muhammad (pbut) is called in the Qur’an, Ar-Ruh (The Spirit, see Surat Maryam 19: 17),
Ruh Al-Qudus (The Spirit of Sacredness or the Sacred Spirit, see Surat Al-Baqarah 2: 87; 253, Surat Al-Ma’idah 5: 110; Surat An-Nahl 16: 102) and Ar-Ruh Al-Amin (the Trustworthy Spirit, see Surat Ash-Shu`araa’ 26: 193).

Is Ruh-Alqudus Jibril?
Is Jibril an angel?
Re: Why I Converted To Islam After 20yrs Of Being A Committed Christian by vannessa7(f): 6:32pm On Sep 10, 2023
TenQ:

Vanessa,

I asked you:

If you had ever been born of God's spirit, God is waiting for you. Why would you throw away your salvation : why?

"Some fell on stony places, where they had not much earth: and immediately they sprung up, because they had no deepness of earth: And when the sun was up, they were scorched; and because they had no root, they withered away. And some fell among thorns; and the thorns sprung up, and choked them: But other fell into good ground, and brought forth fruit, some an hundred times, some sixty times, some thirty times. Who has ears to hear, let him hear."

You are a fool, you all believe only what you know is what exist, you fail to realise your beliefs and biases cannot change eternal truth, no matter how stubborn you are in manipulating nonsense against Islam it will not change the mind of God to abandon His covenant for Islam, you think I'm like you who takes decision based on logic and physical experience, I challenge you to pray and fast that God should open your eyes to the truth of Islam while you stop going to church for like a month because the spirit of your church may not allow you to receive any revelations contrary to their doctrine OR you keep believing the trash you believe and leave me to my own , to you is your unbelief and to me is my belief. Imagine, christians think they can teach God how to run the world, many of you are in for a shock.
Re: Why I Converted To Islam After 20yrs Of Being A Committed Christian by vannessa7(f): 6:57pm On Sep 10, 2023
TenQ:

Vanessa,

I asked you:

You are a fool to think I will allow you to take me back to corruption, you say God is waiting for me when I've finally found God Who was elusive to me in Christianity, you think you can teach God how to run the world? You are so sure Islam is not of God even though you have never been a Muslim, you want me to join the witches, familiar spirit, family idol, spirit husband and all those devil's which are trademarks of Christianity because of grace, and which Islam put to flight, I'm sure you are an agent sent to take me back to darkness but you have failed woefully. To you is your unbelief and to me is my belief. Awhusu billai mina shaitan rajim Bismillah Rahman Rahim
Re: Why I Converted To Islam After 20yrs Of Being A Committed Christian by TenQ: 7:06pm On Sep 10, 2023
vannessa7:

You are a fool, you all believe only what you know is what exist, you fail to realise your beliefs and biases cannot change eternal truth, no matter how stubborn you are in manipulating nonsense against Islam it will not change the mind of God to abandon His covenant for Islam,

You call me a fool!?
Thank you as I can see the new fruit Islam is bringing out of you

vannessa7:

you think I'm like you who takes decision based on logic and physical experience, I challenge you to pray and fast that God should open your eyes to the truth of Islam while you stop going to church for like a month because the spirit of your church may not allow you to receive any revelations contrary to their doctrine OR you keep believing the trash you believe and leave me to my own , to you is your unbelief and to me is my belief. Imagine, christians think they can teach God how to run the world, many of you are in for a shock.
What an advice, stop going to church in one month while feeding myself with satanic junks and you think any normal person wouldn't die?
Was this how satan caught you: you stopped going to church while satan breastfeeds you with poison : now, you seem dead to the Spirit of God.

Unfortunately, I have quoted your hadiths and Qur'an to justify each of my points : of course, the Spirit of Islam will not allow you to even think or reason about what the true Islam is giving you.

You are not even aware that
1. المتكبر Al-Mutakabbir The Arrogant One has is SATAN himself
2. المذل Al-Mudhil Satan is the one who lead astray or cause to err
3. المكر Al-Makr satan is the only one qualified to be called The deceitful, cheater/deceiver
Ask Questions and you will be free!
Re: Why I Converted To Islam After 20yrs Of Being A Committed Christian by TenQ: 7:16pm On Sep 10, 2023
vannessa7:

You are a fool to think I will allow you to take me back to corruption, you say God is waiting for me when I've finally found God Who was elusive to me in Christianity, you think you can teach God how to run the world? You are so sure Islam is not of God even though you have never been a Muslim, you want me to join the witches, familiar spirit, family idol, spirit husband and all those devil's which are trademarks of Christianity because of grace, and which Islam put to flight, I'm sure you are an agent sent to take me back to darkness but you have failed woefully. To you is your unbelief and to me is my belief. Ahusu billai mina shaitan rajim.
I will continue to pray for you as you are already enslaved in the satanic kingdom waiting for the day of judgment.

Of course, we are going to different paradise :
1. How many virgin boys are you expecting in Janah?
2. Allah will appear to you in another shape you know not of and you Muslims will recognise him by his shin: and you don't stop to answer why?
3. How could me neither Mohammed and Allah don't seem to know Yahweh the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob?
4. Of course you would not think How Jibril (an angel) became the Holy Spirit?
5. You don't think that you face the Kaaba bowing down five times a day before the black stone?
6. Of course the black stone will forgive your sins when you touch or kiss it: don't you think so?
7. By their fruit, you shall know them: compare and contrast Jesus to Mohammed?
What kind of fruit is borne by a man who snatched away his son's wife Zainab?

Like I said:

1. المتكبر Al-Mutakabbir
The Arrogant One has is SATAN himself
2. المذل Al-Mudhil
Satan is the one who lead astray or cause to err
3. المكر Al-Makr
satan is the only one qualified to be called The deceitful, cheater/deceiver

Re: Why I Converted To Islam After 20yrs Of Being A Committed Christian by vannessa7(f): 7:50pm On Sep 10, 2023
TenQ:

I will continue to pray for you as you are already enslaved in the satanic kingdom waiting for the day of judgment.

Of course, we are going to different paradise :
1. How many virgin boys are you expecting in Janah?
2. Allah will appear to you in another shape you know not of and you Muslims will recognise him by his shin: and you don't stop to answer why?
3. How could me neither Mohammed and Allah don't seem to know Yahweh the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob?
4. Of course you would not think How Jibril (an angel) became the Holy Spirit?
5. You don't think that you face the Kaaba bowing down five times a day before the black stone?
6. Of course the black stone will forgive your sins when you touch or kiss it: don't you think so?
7. By their fruit, you shall know them: compare and contrast Jesus to Mohammed?
What kind of fruit is borne by a man who snatched away his son's wife Zainab?

Like I said:

1. المتكبر Al-Mutakabbir
The Arrogant One has is SATAN himself
2. المذل Al-Mudhil
Satan is the one who lead astray or cause to err
3. المكر Al-Makr
satan is the only one qualified to be called The deceitful, cheater/deceiver

Shut up, a fool is wise in his own ways, you and all your ilks are in for a shock, keep using that your ant brain to decipher the things of God. Imagine, he wants to take me back to school, so that I will start struggling to meet up to God's standard of holiness again. If you know who I really am you will not argue with me. Islam is the best way to God and holiness and I have confirmed it , ask God to open your eyes so you can escape perdition.

1 Like

Re: Why I Converted To Islam After 20yrs Of Being A Committed Christian by vannessa7(f): 7:58pm On Sep 10, 2023
TenQ:

You call me a fool!?
Thank you as I can see the new fruit Islam is bringing out of you

What an advice, stop going to church in one month while feeding myself with satanic junks and you think any normal person wouldn't die?
Was this how satan caught you: you stopped going to church while satan breastfeeds you with poison : now, you seem dead to the Spirit of God.

Unfortunately, I have quoted your hadiths and Qur'an to justify each of my points : of course, the Spirit of Islam will not allow you to even think or reason about what the true Islam is giving you.

3. المكر Al-Makr satan is the only one qualified to be called The deceitful, cheater/deceiver

For your information, I was actively involved in ministry when I received the Islamic revelations, I know RCCG led me into Islam, I have the confirmation, if you are led by the spirit of God you won't be so brainwashed by pastors. You are so blind and deaf yet you think you can see, based on what evidence, you have never eaten beans before and you want to describe the taste to someone who sell and eat beans. No be winch be dat, rest.

1 Like

Re: Why I Converted To Islam After 20yrs Of Being A Committed Christian by TenQ: 8:07pm On Sep 10, 2023
Explore2xmore:

That is the point :
1. You don't realise that if Jibril is the Holy spirit, then Jubril is a spirit!
2. It doesn't dawn on you that if Jubril is a spirit and is an angel, then all angels are spirits!
3. It doesn't dawn on you that All spirits are living beings.

Of course, Mohammed was asked about the spirit: unfortunately, he didn't know the answer (a whole prophet of Allah didn't know and he didn't ask the Christians as prescribed by Allah)

Why didn't Mohammed say that Jubril is a spirit? He would have been closer to the answer.
He says : the spirit is from the command of his Lord!

What does this mean?
It's not even an answer to the question!

Every Jew and Christian with a below average knowledge will tell you that
1. God Himself is a Spirit called the Holy Spirit
2. Angels of God are all spirits
3. Every human being is a Trinity of a Body, a Soul and a Spirit!
4. Of course you don't know that spirits cannot die because they are made as spirits in the image of God

If I ask you this question, you can't answer because just like Mohammed, you have no knowledge.

1. How is Adam created in the image or form or picture of Allah as we know that Allah was not made from mud?
2. Is Allah 60 cubits tall?

To help you:

Sahih Muslim 2841
Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) as saying:
Allah, the Exalted and Glorious, created Adam in His image with His length of sixty cubits, and as He created him He told him to greet that group, and that was a party of angels sitting there, and listen to the response that they give him, for it would form his greeting and that of his offspring. He then went away and said: Peace be upon you! They (the angels) said: May there be peace upon you and the Mercy of Allah, and they made an addition of" Mercy of Allah". So he who would get into Paradise would get in the form of Adam, his length being sixty cubits, then the people who followed him continued to diminish in size up to this day.

Sahih al-Bukhari 6227
Narrated Abu Huraira:
The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "Allah created Adam in His picture, sixty cubits (about 30 meters) in height. When He created him, He said (to him), "Go and greet that group of angels sitting there, and listen what they will say in reply to you, for that will be your greeting and the greeting of your offspring." Adam (went and) said, 'As-Salamu alaikum (Peace be upon you).' They replied, 'AsSalamu-'Alaika wa Rahmatullah (Peace and Allah's Mercy be on you) So they increased 'Wa Rahmatullah' The Prophet (ﷺ) added 'So whoever will enter Paradise, will be of the shape and picture of Adam Since then the creation of Adam's (offspring) (i.e. stature of human beings is being diminished continuously) to the present time."

Please respond especially to the question highlighted in yellow
Re: Why I Converted To Islam After 20yrs Of Being A Committed Christian by TenQ: 8:12pm On Sep 10, 2023
vannessa7:

For your information, I was actively involved in ministry when I received the Islamic revelations, I know RCCG led me into Islam, I have the confirmation, if you are led by the spirit of God you won't be so brainwashed by pastors. You are so blind and deaf yet you think you can see, based on what evidence, you have never eaten beans before and you want to describe the taste to someone who sell and eat beans. No be winch be dat, rest.

Vanessa
Is the Holy Spirit Angel Gabriel?

The question is elementary ma!
Re: Why I Converted To Islam After 20yrs Of Being A Committed Christian by TenQ: 8:14pm On Sep 10, 2023
vannessa7:

Shut up, a fool is wise in his own ways, you and all your ilks are in for a shock, keep using that your ant brain to decipher the things of God. Imagine, he wants to take me back to school, so that I will start struggling to meet up to God's standard of holiness again. If you know who I really am you will not argue with me. Islam is the best way to God and holiness and I have confirmed it , ask God to open your eyes so you can escape perdition.

Do you agree that these names are that of SATAN?

Re: Why I Converted To Islam After 20yrs Of Being A Committed Christian by RelevantSolutio(f): 4:11pm On Sep 22, 2023
TenQ:

Is this why Mohammed forgive your sin making him your God?

I'm a Christian actually.

I Fellowship at WINNERS CHAPEL.
Re: Why I Converted To Islam After 20yrs Of Being A Committed Christian by RelevantSolutio(f): 4:22pm On Sep 22, 2023
FxMasterz:

Man, you don't understand what grace is, do you?

You can't understand grace until you know how sinful sin is.

If someone poos in a plate, what amount of washing would your 3 year old daughter give to the plate that would satisfy you? No matter how she washes it, I bet you'll never ever eat from that plate.

We are God's plates. God's vessels. We're like that 3 year old. Sin is the poo in our plate. No amount of personal washing we do can satisfy God. Our self righteousness and good works are in vain.

Grace means, God does the washing Himself to His own acceptable standard, and then empowers us by His Spirit to live according to His will. Not by our own might but by His Spirit. That's Grace - God working lthrough me to do what I'm unable to do; to live a life I'm unable to live.

You'll agree with me that you may eventually eat from the plate if you do the washing by yourself to your standard and taste. This is the whole concept of Grace. This is Christianity.

'For by Grace are we saved through faith. Not of works, lest anyone should boast.'

CC:

Vanessa7

Liked, Shared and Followed.

I concur with you.

I am a Christian.

However, All you wrote doesn't mean that Many So-called Christians Tend To ABUSE The Substance of GRACE As They Hypocritically Commit Endangering Atrocities To Their Fellow Beings Whist Hiding Under The Pretence of Being Christians.

According To The Life Experience of Vanessa, She's clearly lived and observed that Much more Muslims are Not Pretenders and Evil Like Many Christians are.

Hence; She has been able to Feel The Holy Spirit Amidst The Muslim Brethrens that She Pray and Worship with - For Wherever 2 or 3 are gathered in The Harmony of Love and Understanding; HIS Presence is Always with Them.

I want to believe that you can resonate with what I've explained above ?
Re: Why I Converted To Islam After 20yrs Of Being A Committed Christian by FxMasterz: 4:45pm On Sep 22, 2023
RelevantSolutio:

I concur with you.

I am a Christian.

However, All you wrote doesn't mean that Many So-called Christians Tend To ABUSE The Substance of GRACE As They Hypocritically Commit Endangering Atrocities To Their Fellow Beings Whist Hiding Under The Pretence of Being Christians.

According To The Life Experience of Vanessa, She's clearly lived and observed that Much more Muslims are Not Pretenders and Evil Like Many Christians are.

Hence; She has been able to Feel The Holy Spirit Amidst The Muslim Brethrens that She Pray and Worship with - For Wherever 2 or 3 are gathered in The Harmony of Love and Understanding; HIS Presence is Always with Them.

I want to believe that you can resonate with what I've explained above ?

No brother, I do not concur with you, and this is why:

The concept of holiness is alien to Islam. They believe in good works but the said good works have a lot of human imperfections accompanying it.

Vanessa cannot be feeling the presence of the Holy Spirit amongst Muslims because the Muslims themselves don't believe in the Holy Spirit. And no, the Lord Jesus was the one who said "Wherever two or more are gathered together in my name, there I am in the midst of them." The Holy Spirit does not come into a gathering that is not convened in Jesus' name.

However, I'm with you regarding the notion that some Christians see grace as a license for sins. If I were posting for a Christian audience, I would have made more clarifications while attenuating the fact that God Himself does the work through us when we yield and submit ourselves to be led by the Holy Spirit and not by fleshly desires (Romans 8:14). There's great repercussion for anyone who despises the Spirit of Grace and uses it as a cloak for licentious living.

A Christian is someone who has genuine encounters with Christ and has mortified the flesh to live according to the leading of the Spirit of God. A Christian is not necessarily someone who goes to church, preach behind a pulpit or bears a Christian name. The world finds it difficult to spot the difference.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Converted To Islam After 20yrs Of Being A Committed Christian by RelevantSolutio(f): 5:20pm On Sep 22, 2023
FxMasterz:

No brother, I do not concur with you, and this is why:

The concept of holiness is alien to Islam. They believe in good works but the said good works have a lot of human imperfections accompanying it.

Vanessa cannot be feeling the presence of the Holy Spirit amongst Muslims because the Muslims themselves don't believe in the Holy Spirit. And no, the Lord Jesus was the one who said "Wherever two or more are gathered together in my name, there I am in the midst of them." The Holy Spirit does not come into a gathering that is not convened in Jesus' name.

However, I'm with you regarding the notion that some Christians see grace as a license for sins. If I were posting for a Christian audience, I would have made more clarifications while attenuating the fact that God Himself does the work through us when we yield and submit ourselves to be led by the Holy Spirit and not by fleshly desires (Romans 8:14). There's great repercussion for anyone who despises the Spirit of Grace and uses it as a cloak for licentious living.

A Christian is someone who has genuine encounters with Christ and has notified the flesh to live according to the leading of the Spirit of God. A Christian is not necessarily someone who goes to church, preach behind a pulpit or bears a Christian name. The world finds it difficult to spot the difference.

I'll have Muslims to respond to your comment on whether "They Believe in The Holy Spirit or Not".

I want to believe that The Muslims are also very Spiritual People Who Get Spirited from The Source of Life.

They may not refer This Spiritism to be "Holy Spirit" - however.
Re: Why I Converted To Islam After 20yrs Of Being A Committed Christian by FxMasterz: 5:57pm On Sep 22, 2023
RelevantSolutio:

I'll have Muslims to respond to your comment on whether "They Believe in The Holy Spirit or Not".

I want to believe that The Muslims are also very Spiritual People Who Get Spirited from The Source of Life.

They may not refer This Spiritism to be "Holy Spirit" - however.

There are several Muslims here on Nairaland who blaspheme the Holy Spirit on a regular basis. Foremost among them is a guy called antichristian. They do so because they do not believe in the Holy Spirit. Yeah, every religion has its own forms of spiritualism. The most important thing is to be able to shift the wheat from true chaffs.

To learn more about Muslims and their beliefs contrary to the falsehood they spread regarding the religion, you can check TenQ's post and that of Advocatejare. You would be stunned to see how much cover-up that religion has, as well as the deep seated deception in which its adherents have been plunged. You might want to start from the links below:

https://www.nairaland.com/tenq

https://www.nairaland.com/advocatejare
Re: Why I Converted To Islam After 20yrs Of Being A Committed Christian by Mystery9(m): 6:20pm On Sep 22, 2023
The devil battled you out of purpose and you are celebrating shocked : shocked shocked
Re: Why I Converted To Islam After 20yrs Of Being A Committed Christian by RelevantSolutio(f): 6:26pm On Sep 22, 2023
FxMasterz:

There are several Muslims here on Nairaland who blaspheme the Holy Spirit on a regular basis. Foremost among them is a guy called antichristian. They do so because they do not believe in the Holy Spirit. Yeah, every religion has its own forms of spiritualism. The most important thing is to be able to shift the wheat from true chaffs.

To learn more about Muslims and their beliefs contrary to the falsehood they spread regarding the religion, you can check TenQ's post and that of Advocatejare. You would be stunned to see how much cover-up that religion has, as well as the deep seated deception in which its adherents have been plunged. You might want to start from the links below:

https://www.nairaland.com/advocatejare

I've just responded to one of tenq's post.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Converted To Islam After 20yrs Of Being A Committed Christian by TenQ: 6:31pm On Sep 22, 2023
RelevantSolutio:

I'm a Christian actually.

I Fellowship at WINNERS CHAPEL.

It means that your post was thoroughly confusing!

You said:
Islam Encompasses More People Who Are Genuine To Themselves, Because Islam doesn't Tolerate Evil Offenders.

However, Many Christians will continue With Their Evil Acts And They Stay Hypocritically About it Under The Umbrella That They Are Covered By GRACE.
Which is mostly extremely biased.
1. Muslims are more genuine to themselves!?
2. Islam does not tolerate evil doers?
3. Christians continue in their evil acts
4. Christians are hypocrites hiding under grace!

Evil is found everywhere AND the grass always look greener outside!
If you became a Muslim today, do you think you will be afraid that some Christians will decide to kill you?

If you know just a little of the true Islam, can you will realize that, Islam is a religious cult where Mohammed and Allah are synonymous (even though they reject this notion). Islam's main objective is to replace the Messiah with a Criminal like Barabas. This is the Spirit of the Antichrist.

Islam accepts everything in Christianity that has nothing to do with salvation. Everything required for salvation they reject and replace with the doctrine of Mohammed.

Check my older posts to learn more about these people you think are zealous for God.

I pray for them and show them the Messiah as best as I can. Every Christian should learn about Islam so that they can effectively preach christ to them

1 Like

Re: Why I Converted To Islam After 20yrs Of Being A Committed Christian by RelevantSolutio(f): 6:49pm On Sep 22, 2023
TenQ:

I means that your post was thoroughly confusing!

You said:

Which is mostly extremely biased.
1. Muslims are more genuine to themselves!?
2. Islam does not tolerate evil doers?
3. Christians continue in their evil acts
4. Christians are hypocrites hiding under grace!

Evil is found everywhere AND the grass always look greener outside!
If you became a Muslim today, do you think you will be afraid that some Christians will decide to kill you?

If you know just a little of the true Islam, can you will realize that, Islam is a religious cult where Mohammed and Allah are synonymous (even though they reject this notion). Islam's main objective is to replace the Messiah with a Criminal like Barabas. This is the Spirit of the Antichrist.

Islam accepts everything in Christianity that has nothing to do with salvation. Everything required for salvation they reject and replace with the doctrine of Mohammed.

Check my older posts to learn more about these people you think are zealous for God.

I pray for them and show them the Messiah as best as I can. Every Christian should learn about Islam so that they can effectively preach christ to them

Hey; Read This Clearly!

There was a time in life when The early Christians were persecuting and killing scientists as they labelled them to be devilish.

You know what they called it ?

"Holy Crusade".

And This Horrific Holy Crusade happened for Over 100 Years.

Christians were killing scientists and putting them into boiling water to be boiled alive!

And You Know What ?

They were very happy about it.

They also claimed that Their Holy Crusade was All Done in The Name of Jesus Christ.

I'm surprised you don't know all of these history about Your Christianity.

However; Over The Years - These Blood Shedding Crusades have been transformed to "Open Ground Praises, Worship and Avenues For FAKE MIRACLES".

You See; The Blood Shedding Crusades of Christians Have passed because CIVILITY is improving with Christians.

It is Unfortunate that The Muslims are still passing through their own stage of Blood Shedding Crusades because Some of them are failing to accept CIVILITY.

I Hope This helps Enlighten You More About REAL LIFE HISTORY.

Welcome To The World of Religious Confusions, HATRED And INTOLERANCE of One Another.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Most Embarrassing Moment As A Choir Member / Lords Chosen Testimonies: Highway Robber Saved By God (Video, Photos) / Chris Kwakpovwe, Church Ordered To Pay N9m To Member Who Lost 7 Teeth At Crusade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 191
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.