Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,050 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

See How This Guy Grabbed His Girlfriend’s Backside (pictures) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See How This Guy Grabbed His Girlfriend’s Backside (pictures) (17672 Views)

The Beauty Of Akwa Ibom Girls And Their Big Backside (Pictures) / Teddy A Forcefully Grabs And Squeezes Alex’s Boobs After She Grabbed His Manhood / White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How This Guy Grabbed His Girlfriend’s Backside (pictures) by LifestyleTonite: 6:35pm On Sep 25, 2017
The guy grabbed his girlfriend’s backside like it’s hot Amala. All he needs now is Ewedu to finish it off with.

Chai.

I think she likes it.

https://www.wotzup.ng/girlfriends-backside-guy-grabs/

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How This Guy Grabbed His Girlfriend’s Backside (pictures) by Lalas247(f): 6:37pm On Sep 25, 2017
Ahhh shocked
Lefulefu do the needful

Agege bread on tap

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How This Guy Grabbed His Girlfriend’s Backside (pictures) by BluntBoy(m): 6:40pm On Sep 25, 2017
Damn shocked

1 Like

Re: See How This Guy Grabbed His Girlfriend’s Backside (pictures) by ahnaija: 6:42pm On Sep 25, 2017
Grabbing is now the reigning things...
Re: See How This Guy Grabbed His Girlfriend’s Backside (pictures) by shegzhkn: 6:44pm On Sep 25, 2017
Lalas247:
Ahhh shocked Lefulefu do the needful
Agege bread on tap
I be wan reach you now did you not see my message earlier?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How This Guy Grabbed His Girlfriend’s Backside (pictures) by Lalas247(f): 6:44pm On Sep 25, 2017
shegzhkn:

I be wan reach you now did you not see my message earlier?

1 Like

Re: See How This Guy Grabbed His Girlfriend’s Backside (pictures) by lebron7(m): 6:44pm On Sep 25, 2017
Wen she dey secondary school I sure sey na she holy pass
Re: See How This Guy Grabbed His Girlfriend’s Backside (pictures) by IamLEGEND1: 6:45pm On Sep 25, 2017
Alright, boys. Gather 'round.
They've provided us with the boyfriend's Twitter handle so tracking down the girl from there won't be hard to do....
We MUST get a hold of that ass at all costs.....
AT! ALL! COSTS!

O.k, now bring it in:
Yansh hunting in 3......2......1

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How This Guy Grabbed His Girlfriend’s Backside (pictures) by LanreGH(m): 6:45pm On Sep 25, 2017
Wicked
Re: See How This Guy Grabbed His Girlfriend’s Backside (pictures) by MasterKim: 6:46pm On Sep 25, 2017
Strong tin
Re: See How This Guy Grabbed His Girlfriend’s Backside (pictures) by dollytino4real(f): 6:47pm On Sep 25, 2017
BluntBoy:
Damn shocked
i expected u here. my guy u see the pressing
Re: See How This Guy Grabbed His Girlfriend’s Backside (pictures) by mofeoluwadassah: 6:49pm On Sep 25, 2017
them vaseline crew go soon reach here cheesy
Re: See How This Guy Grabbed His Girlfriend’s Backside (pictures) by BALLOSKI: 6:54pm On Sep 25, 2017
cry
Re: See How This Guy Grabbed His Girlfriend’s Backside (pictures) by BluntBoy(m): 6:54pm On Sep 25, 2017
dollytino4real:
i expected u here. my guy u see the pressing

My sweet potato, that ass is soft shocked
Re: See How This Guy Grabbed His Girlfriend’s Backside (pictures) by dollytino4real(f): 6:57pm On Sep 25, 2017
BluntBoy:

My sweet potato, that ass is soft shocked
my tomtom long time no talk
Re: See How This Guy Grabbed His Girlfriend’s Backside (pictures) by generalbush(m): 6:59pm On Sep 25, 2017
But most of them can't hold a bible that firm!!

2 Likes

Re: See How This Guy Grabbed His Girlfriend’s Backside (pictures) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Sep 25, 2017
Jesu!!!

See soft ukwu like bag of butter shocked shocked

lawd have mercy

Re: See How This Guy Grabbed His Girlfriend’s Backside (pictures) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Sep 25, 2017
mtchew
Re: See How This Guy Grabbed His Girlfriend’s Backside (pictures) by MrWondah(m): 7:02pm On Sep 25, 2017
I stop to dey grab girls nyash when I grab one Sunday my bro wetin I pack na pad wet blood don full

2 Likes

Re: See How This Guy Grabbed His Girlfriend’s Backside (pictures) by Martin0(m): 7:03pm On Sep 25, 2017
sekxy:
mtchew
babe See something ooo u get that kind thing
Re: See How This Guy Grabbed His Girlfriend’s Backside (pictures) by BluntBoy(m): 7:03pm On Sep 25, 2017
dollytino4real:
my tomtom long time no talk

Long, long o. How are you?
Re: See How This Guy Grabbed His Girlfriend’s Backside (pictures) by Kobicove(m): 7:04pm On Sep 25, 2017
Is the guy a basketball player?
Re: See How This Guy Grabbed His Girlfriend’s Backside (pictures) by dollytino4real(f): 7:05pm On Sep 25, 2017
BluntBoy:

Long, long o. How are you?
how ur work n family
Re: See How This Guy Grabbed His Girlfriend’s Backside (pictures) by BluntBoy(m): 7:06pm On Sep 25, 2017
dollytino4real:
how ur work n family
Work is fine, my sugar tomato. Did you miss me?
Re: See How This Guy Grabbed His Girlfriend’s Backside (pictures) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Sep 25, 2017
Martin0:
babe See something ooo u get that kind thing
hei !!howfar
Re: See How This Guy Grabbed His Girlfriend’s Backside (pictures) by eddieguru(m): 7:09pm On Sep 25, 2017
damn!

Re: See How This Guy Grabbed His Girlfriend’s Backside (pictures) by ufuosman(m): 7:10pm On Sep 25, 2017
Over soft they worry her, soft bread
Re: See How This Guy Grabbed His Girlfriend’s Backside (pictures) by dollytino4real(f): 7:12pm On Sep 25, 2017
BluntBoy:

Work is fine, my sugar tomato. Did you miss me?
yes i miss u, and thank u 4 teaching me how to create topics here
Re: See How This Guy Grabbed His Girlfriend’s Backside (pictures) by FemiEddy(m): 7:13pm On Sep 25, 2017
LifestyleTonite:

The guy grabbed his girlfriend’s backside like it’s hot Amala. All he needs now is Ewedu to finish it off with.

Chai.

I think she likes it.

https://www.wotzup.ng/girlfriends-backside-guy-grabs/
Lalas247, I didnt say anything o grin

2 Likes

Re: See How This Guy Grabbed His Girlfriend’s Backside (pictures) by BluntBoy(m): 7:14pm On Sep 25, 2017
dollytino4real:
yes i miss u, and thank u 4 teaching me how to create topics here

grin You are most welcome.
Re: See How This Guy Grabbed His Girlfriend’s Backside (pictures) by Lalas247(f): 7:14pm On Sep 25, 2017
FemiEddy:

Lalas247, I didnt say anything o grin
Kikiki lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: See How This Guy Grabbed His Girlfriend’s Backside (pictures) by dollytino4real(f): 7:18pm On Sep 25, 2017
BluntBoy:

grin You are most welcome.
ok, how ondo state

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Have You Kissed Since The Outbreak Of EBOLA? Lol / Top 10 Female Romancelanders Who Are Most Likely Not Virgins / Some Ladies And Long Throat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.