Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,210 members, 7,836,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

See How This Guy Grabbed His Girlfriend’s Backside (pictures) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See How This Guy Grabbed His Girlfriend’s Backside (pictures) (17833 Views)

The Beauty Of Akwa Ibom Girls And Their Big Backside (Pictures) / Teddy A Forcefully Grabs And Squeezes Alex’s Boobs After She Grabbed His Manhood / White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How This Guy Grabbed His Girlfriend’s Backside (pictures) by BluntBoy(m): 7:20pm On Sep 25, 2017
dollytino4real:
ok, how ondo state

I don't stay in Ondo o. I stay in Lagos for now. Ondo is my state of origin.

Are you reconsidering? grin
Re: See How This Guy Grabbed His Girlfriend’s Backside (pictures) by dollytino4real(f): 7:25pm On Sep 25, 2017
BluntBoy:

I don't stay in Ondo o. I stay in Lagos for now. Ondo is my state of origin.
Are you reconsidering? grin
not really, i tout u stay there
Re: See How This Guy Grabbed His Girlfriend’s Backside (pictures) by thedondada(m): 8:47pm On Sep 25, 2017
i would grab it too
Re: See How This Guy Grabbed His Girlfriend’s Backside (pictures) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Sep 25, 2017
Lalas247:
Ahhh shocked
Lefulefu do the needful

Agege bread on tap
abeg forget dat one.. U are even hotter than the babe...mehn this ur figure is superb wink..A1 @ this ur dp.
Re: See How This Guy Grabbed His Girlfriend’s Backside (pictures) by stylochime: 10:27pm On Sep 25, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
Alright, boys. Gather 'round.
They've provided us with the boyfriend's Twitter handle so tracking down the girl from there won't be hard to do....
We MUST get a hold of that ass at all costs.....
AT! ALL! COSTS!

O.k, now bring it in:
Yansh hunting in 3......2......1
aye aye skipper!
Re: See How This Guy Grabbed His Girlfriend’s Backside (pictures) by laribari(m): 6:20am On Sep 26, 2017
ufuosman:
Over soft they worry her, soft bread

I doubt if that first picture is real. Zoom in and have a look. Match the shape of her leg/tigh to body. You will see that the extra flesh is impossible. Na fufu dey there grin grin
Re: See How This Guy Grabbed His Girlfriend’s Backside (pictures) by Lalas247(f): 7:09am On Sep 26, 2017
lefulefu:
abeg forget dat one.. U are even hotter than the babe...mehn this ur figure is superb wink..A1 @ this ur dp.
U just like to make my head swell grin oshey kiss

1 Like

Re: See How This Guy Grabbed His Girlfriend’s Backside (pictures) by Nobody: 7:13am On Sep 26, 2017
Lalas247:

U just like to make my head swell grin oshey kiss
for real oo ur figure is superbwink.i no tell u say u go look good in jeanswink.is that a high waist jeans or na d normal jeans be dat? Over here na high waist jeans be the rave among jeans loving babes.if dem want make u buy jeans trousers dem always dey insist it must be the high waist one.so how u doing today? Gud morning gorgeouswinkwink
Re: See How This Guy Grabbed His Girlfriend’s Backside (pictures) by Lalas247(f): 7:17am On Sep 26, 2017
lefulefu:
for real oo ur figure is superbwink.i no tell u say u go look good in jeanswink.is that a high waist jeans or na d normal jeans be dat? Over here na high waist jeans be the rave among jeans loving babes.if dem want make u buy jeans trousers dem always dey insist it must be the high waist one.so how u doing today? Gud morning gorgeouswinkwink
Think it's mid waist .. didn't even know u were up , morning dear ..
I'm good oh just getting ready for work .. u?
Re: See How This Guy Grabbed His Girlfriend’s Backside (pictures) by Nobody: 7:22am On Sep 26, 2017
Lalas247:

Think it's mid waist .. didn't even know u were up , morning dear ..
I'm good oh just getting ready for work .. u?
of course i always dey rise early for morning runnings.u know morning runnings dey sweet nah.small rain fell this morning but if u see d roads they are heavily flooded...normal Benin tinzs..muddy water soak my sneakers up to my socks down to my toes and legscheesy.i don dry dem sha.i dey write sumptin down and after dat i go comot.make u have a safe one at work oo.drive safely.
Re: See How This Guy Grabbed His Girlfriend’s Backside (pictures) by Lalas247(f): 7:25am On Sep 26, 2017
lefulefu:
of course i always dey rise early for morning runnings.u know morning runnings dey sweet nah.small rain fell this morning but if u see d roads they are heavily flooded...normal Benin tinzs..muddy water soak my sneakers up to my socks down to my toes and legscheesy.i don dry dem sha.i dey write sumptin down and after dat i go comot.make u have a safe one at work oo.drive safely.
Hmm that naija rain sha .. hope you dry now before you get a cold .
Aite dear let me go ...
Will be bk later
Re: See How This Guy Grabbed His Girlfriend’s Backside (pictures) by Nobody: 7:27am On Sep 26, 2017
Lalas247:

Hmm that naija rain sha .. hope you dry now before you get a cold .
Aite dear let me go ...
Will be bk later
haba of course na.i don use towel dry my bodycheesy.ok be safe.

1 Like

Re: See How This Guy Grabbed His Girlfriend’s Backside (pictures) by Nobody: 7:32am On Sep 26, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
They've provided us with the boyfriend's Twitter handle so tracking down the girl from there won't be hard to do....
AT! ALL! COSTS!

O.k, now bring it in:
grin grin grin
Re: See How This Guy Grabbed His Girlfriend’s Backside (pictures) by hAlexandro(m): 7:44am On Sep 26, 2017
shocked holy Bleep
Re: See How This Guy Grabbed His Girlfriend’s Backside (pictures) by tosyne2much(m): 8:12am On Sep 26, 2017
You can easily predict an irresponsible girl judging by her picture
Re: See How This Guy Grabbed His Girlfriend’s Backside (pictures) by vicben27(m): 9:03am On Sep 26, 2017
Lalas247:
Ahhh shocked Lefulefu do the needful
Agege bread on tap
kill us finish with that sexy shape you hear

2 Likes

Re: See How This Guy Grabbed His Girlfriend’s Backside (pictures) by odaniel1(m): 10:14am On Sep 26, 2017
sekxy:
mtchew
what dont you like? The 'presser' or the 'pressee' Cheer up, La Beau is coming ur way to imPRESS u...

1 Like

Re: See How This Guy Grabbed His Girlfriend’s Backside (pictures) by LifestyleTonite: 10:45am On Sep 26, 2017
lalasticlala
Re: See How This Guy Grabbed His Girlfriend’s Backside (pictures) by IamSINZ(m): 2:02pm On Sep 26, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
AT! ALL! COSTS!

O.k, now bring it in:

You know you're one crazy son of a bih! gringrin
Re: See How This Guy Grabbed His Girlfriend’s Backside (pictures) by Dalek(m): 3:48pm On Sep 26, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
AT! ALL! COSTS!

O.k, now bring it in:

cute and cuddly boys, cute and cuddly... grin
Re: See How This Guy Grabbed His Girlfriend’s Backside (pictures) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 26, 2017
is this the latest trend now?
but see as the guy grab am like agege bread grin grin grin
Re: See How This Guy Grabbed His Girlfriend’s Backside (pictures) by fox26: 6:22pm On Sep 26, 2017
Thats right. exactly what ladies want .
Re: See How This Guy Grabbed His Girlfriend’s Backside (pictures) by biacan(f): 6:37pm On Sep 26, 2017
any lady that allows her boyfriend to grab her butt this way should know that her boyfriend doesn't have respect for her
Re: See How This Guy Grabbed His Girlfriend’s Backside (pictures) by Dexema(m): 7:05pm On Sep 26, 2017
Lalas247:
Ahhh shocked
Lefulefu do the needful

Agege bread on tap

You just totally spoke my mind, that ain't amala that's some well browned agege bread...where are these agoyin sellers when you need them?
Re: See How This Guy Grabbed His Girlfriend’s Backside (pictures) by Lalas247(f): 7:28pm On Sep 26, 2017
Dexema:

You just totally spoke my mind, that ain't amala that's some well browned agege bread...where are these agoyin sellers when you need them?
Correct guy u know the stuffs grin
Re: See How This Guy Grabbed His Girlfriend’s Backside (pictures) by shegzhkn: 12:53pm On Sep 27, 2017
Lalas247:

For real I want you to act quickly, please how can I just get in touch with you ASAP
Re: See How This Guy Grabbed His Girlfriend’s Backside (pictures) by Martin0(m): 7:04pm On Sep 28, 2017
sekxy:
hei !!howfar
why u go remove ur pics na? Nor con dey do like dat oo
Re: See How This Guy Grabbed His Girlfriend’s Backside (pictures) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Sep 28, 2017
ah swear you grab ma ass that way i drag ya dick along with it,, what sorta ass grabbing?
Re: See How This Guy Grabbed His Girlfriend’s Backside (pictures) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Sep 28, 2017
Martin0:
why u go remove ur pics na? Nor con dey do like dat oo
Will soon put another.
Re: See How This Guy Grabbed His Girlfriend’s Backside (pictures) by Martin0(m): 6:14pm On Oct 09, 2017
sekxy:
Will soon put another.
zemolina odegwu owerri

1 Like

Re: See How This Guy Grabbed His Girlfriend’s Backside (pictures) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Oct 09, 2017
Imagine if eventually, the guy no marry he, and the pic is showed to the potential future hubby
Re: See How This Guy Grabbed His Girlfriend’s Backside (pictures) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 09, 2017
Martin0:
zemolina odegwu owerri
longest time.how have you been?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When A Girl Says 'Some Other Time' / EROT'IC Story! I Caught Him Sniffing My Used Panties / Can A Woman Beat Up A Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.