Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,636 members, 7,827,356 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Please Help!! I Just Saw An Abortion Pill In My Fiancee Bag. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help!! I Just Saw An Abortion Pill In My Fiancee Bag. (3334 Views)

Lady Saw Her Boyfriend's Wedding Photos Online After An Abortion For Him / If She Tells You She Had An Abortion / Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help!! I Just Saw An Abortion Pill In My Fiancee Bag. by Apina(m): 11:01pm On Sep 25, 2017
Eaglesontop:
Good day wonderful nairalandanders.
Me and my Fiancee have been dating for 4 years now and we went little bit apart last year when she went for nysc.

She visited me over the weekend and when she was trying to remove her ATM card from her bag, mistoprotol fell from the bag.. I was shocked..

But she's claiming it's a friend that used her bag and she herself (my fiancee) didn't even bother to check the bag before using it again..

Please am confused, I don't no what to believe again. She's been begging since and saying she neva used it. We ve never had sex before though and she said shes not a virgin (Ss2 valentine ish). Please what should I believe, am confused.
I would have loved to tell u that she's lying but I could be wrong and that I believe is what your fear is but let me point u towards the answer u seek contained in ur write-up (Bolded). undecided
Re: Please Help!! I Just Saw An Abortion Pill In My Fiancee Bag. by BALLOSKI: 11:39pm On Sep 25, 2017
makydebbie:
Savage you're. grin
lol grin ! HBD to d boy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help!! I Just Saw An Abortion Pill In My Fiancee Bag. by obyrich(m): 1:12am On Sep 26, 2017
Hahaha. She gave her friend her handbag. She used it. Puts pills in it. She returned the bag. Forgot to remove the pills but removed all other things. Gave it to your 'fiancee'. She loads her ATM and other stuffs. Did not notice the pills. But suddenly, the pills fell off her bag when she wanted to remove the ATM from the bag indicating the pills were not tucked away in the inner recesses of the bag. grin. Guy, good morning!

1 Like

Re: Please Help!! I Just Saw An Abortion Pill In My Fiancee Bag. by lilmarley: 1:45am On Sep 26, 2017
obyrich:
Hahaha. She gave her friend her handbag. She used it. Puts pills in it. She returned the bag. Forgot to remove the pills but removed all other things. Gave it to your 'fiancee'. She loads her ATM and other stuffs. Did not notice the pills. But suddenly, the pills fell off her bag when she wanted to remove the ATM from the bag indicating the pills were not tucked away in the inner recesses of the bag. grin. Guy, good morning!

You've said it all.... (Kudos) my hands are up
Re: Please Help!! I Just Saw An Abortion Pill In My Fiancee Bag. by Burna88(f): 1:50am On Sep 26, 2017
this op daft small o,dont Wanna bliv d Story anyways.
Re: Please Help!! I Just Saw An Abortion Pill In My Fiancee Bag. by Cool23(m): 5:55pm On Sep 27, 2017
Eaglesontop:
yes boss.
then she cheating as Bleep

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Don't Want To Lose Her.. / Ten Commandments Of Eating Pussy (vagina) By Yetunde Bakare / My Bulgarian Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.