Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,099 members, 7,821,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

A Friend Of Mine Slept With A 1 Week Widow. "Any Repercussion? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Friend Of Mine Slept With A 1 Week Widow. "Any Repercussion? (5824 Views)

Nigerian Man Rejects $20M Offer To Allow Wife Cheat For 1 Week / I Seduce My Cousin, And I Slept With Him,because I Want To Know The Repercussion / I Had Sex With Two Brothers, Will I Face Any Repercussion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Friend Of Mine Slept With A 1 Week Widow. "Any Repercussion? by Softorgasm(m): 9:05pm On Sep 25, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Abomination! He that plays the tune of the Gods should be really to dance to it.
How is sex the tune of the gods?
Re: A Friend Of Mine Slept With A 1 Week Widow. "Any Repercussion? by OkuFaba(m): 9:06pm On Sep 25, 2017
Softorgasm:
I dont understand, what journey?
journey to the after world
Re: A Friend Of Mine Slept With A 1 Week Widow. "Any Repercussion? by Softorgasm(m): 9:08pm On Sep 25, 2017
OkuFaba:
journey to the after world
Just for sex between two adults?
Re: A Friend Of Mine Slept With A 1 Week Widow. "Any Repercussion? by OkuFaba(m): 9:08pm On Sep 25, 2017
phintohlar:
Iffa slap u.. Tell us the truth so we'll know how to help u & stop hidding under the canopy of your friend
my point exactly... I know he is that his friend.. Nigga cant own up to his own f*ck up
Re: A Friend Of Mine Slept With A 1 Week Widow. "Any Repercussion? by Softorgasm(m): 9:10pm On Sep 25, 2017
Chascop:
Legend of the seeker is on the way to seek his presence in the land of Merlin
LMAO
Re: A Friend Of Mine Slept With A 1 Week Widow. "Any Repercussion? by OkuFaba(m): 9:11pm On Sep 25, 2017
Softorgasm:
Just for sex between two adults?
two adults with one that her partner is observing from the oder room
Re: A Friend Of Mine Slept With A 1 Week Widow. "Any Repercussion? by Softorgasm(m): 9:12pm On Sep 25, 2017
walepackage:
if its AFRICA thing,why open the tread,that shows that your 'inner peace of mind' aint rest.One way or the other, we all have 'conscience' its either you kill it or you pretend not worried,but within yourself you are restless.
To me though, i am not scared and i dnt believe anything will happen, i opened the thread just to seek the opinions of nairalanders, since my friend is scared.. cc mynd44
Re: A Friend Of Mine Slept With A 1 Week Widow. "Any Repercussion? by attention007(m): 9:19pm On Sep 25, 2017
Dead men tell no tales
Re: A Friend Of Mine Slept With A 1 Week Widow. "Any Repercussion? by walepackage(m): 9:21pm On Sep 25, 2017
Softorgasm:
To me though, i am not scared and i dnt believe anything will happen, i opened the thread just to seek the opinions of nairalanders, since my friend is scared.. cc mynd44
then if you have peace of mind on the said topic,then your opinion may not be rooted from moral and religion perspectives.But,in my opinion from the moral and religion angle, its bad to have carnal knowledge of a lady that her husband just pass away not,thou its depend on how morally upright you are to see it wrong.
Re: A Friend Of Mine Slept With A 1 Week Widow. "Any Repercussion? by VLadipo: 9:29pm On Sep 25, 2017
Fornication (of which adultery is a subset) is a sin!
The wages of sin is death!!
The soul that sinneth shall die!!!
Repent sincerely with a contrite heart and ask God for forgiveness else ... embarassed
Re: A Friend Of Mine Slept With A 1 Week Widow. "Any Repercussion? by Softorgasm(m): 9:29pm On Sep 25, 2017
OkuFaba:
two adults with one that her partner is observing from the oder room
Nothing like that, the dead is buried and forgotten.
Re: A Friend Of Mine Slept With A 1 Week Widow. "Any Repercussion? by Softorgasm(m): 9:32pm On Sep 25, 2017
walepackage:
then if you have peace of mind on the said topic,then your opinion may not be rooted from moral and religion perspectives.But,in my opinion from the moral and religion angle, its bad to have carnal knowledge of a lady that her husband just pass away not,thou its depend on how morally upright you are to see it wrong.
I am not disputing the fact that its wrong, what i dnt agree is that, there will be repercussions.
Re: A Friend Of Mine Slept With A 1 Week Widow. "Any Repercussion? by Homeboiy: 9:33pm On Sep 25, 2017
Na so una take dey carry spirit husband/wife after una don marry

Just know that karma will pay u back

Anuofia
Re: A Friend Of Mine Slept With A 1 Week Widow. "Any Repercussion? by walepackage(m): 9:37pm On Sep 25, 2017
Softorgasm:
I am not disputing the fact that its wrong, what i dnt agree is that, there will be repercussions.
all action exhibited by man has consequence be it now or later,some social issues that unfold in our life are due to our past or present action.Am not a spiritualist, but some of the act manifest later in life.Man is made up of many factors not only the physical one.
Re: A Friend Of Mine Slept With A 1 Week Widow. "Any Repercussion? by phintohlar(f): 9:39pm On Sep 25, 2017
OkuFaba:
my point exactly... I know he is that his friend.. Nigga cant own up to his own f*ck up
hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: A Friend Of Mine Slept With A 1 Week Widow. "Any Repercussion? by jdluv(f): 9:46pm On Sep 25, 2017
my onetime landlady lost her husbandafter some months SHE started sleepin with her late husband's junior workers the height was a when icame home one day and Met her and one of the men drinkin with her with their legs on top of the man's grave.... men i wept for the man that day
Re: A Friend Of Mine Slept With A 1 Week Widow. "Any Repercussion? by samwise180(m): 9:54pm On Sep 25, 2017
Guilty conscience
Re: A Friend Of Mine Slept With A 1 Week Widow. "Any Repercussion? by Softorgasm(m): 9:56pm On Sep 25, 2017
jdluv:
my onetime landlady lost her husbandafter some months SHE started sleepin with her late husband's junior workers the height was a when icame home one day and Met her and one of the men drinkin with her with their legs on top of the man's grave.... men i wept for the man that day
lemme guess, this happened in edo state.

1 Like

Re: A Friend Of Mine Slept With A 1 Week Widow. "Any Repercussion? by jdluv(f): 10:11pm On Sep 25, 2017
Softorgasm:
lemme guess, this happened in edo state.
nope! It was at akure, ondo state butthe woman is from ekiti.... a very rare type
Re: A Friend Of Mine Slept With A 1 Week Widow. "Any Repercussion? by terrezo2002(m): 10:38pm On Sep 25, 2017
Softorgasm:
This is just too hard to believe. A friend of mine just told me that he slept with a young lady that just lost her husband in a car accident, last week... Though she have been lusting after him even before her husband's death.. It all happen too fast, when he went to visit her at her home and he went to her room after people had all left the house.. He is kind of worried, being that she lost her husband just last week... though i told him, there are no repercussion on what he did, but he is still afraid, please are there any repercussions on sleeping with a one week widow?
It is a sin of formication as her husband is already dead, but we don't know the kind of woman she is. She is dangerous and evil to me. I know panic has been created by the comments so far which may make your friend fearful and devil acts on the fear to kill him. There is a solution. let your friend come to Jesus Christ and be saved
Re: A Friend Of Mine Slept With A 1 Week Widow. "Any Repercussion? by Apina(m): 11:19pm On Sep 25, 2017
Softorgasm:
This is just too hard to believe. A friend of mine just told me that he slept with a young lady that just lost her husband in a car accident, last week... Though she have been lusting after him even before her husband's death.. It all happen too fast, when he went to visit her at her home and he went to her room after people had all left the house.. He is kind of worried, being that she lost her husband just last week... though i told him, there are no repercussion on what he did, but he is still afraid, please are there any repercussions on sleeping with a one week widow?
I believe Nothing's gonna happen, but to be sure, what tribe is the woman and her husband?
Re: A Friend Of Mine Slept With A 1 Week Widow. "Any Repercussion? by greatmarshall(m): 11:59pm On Sep 25, 2017
Na wa o some people get mind
Re: A Friend Of Mine Slept With A 1 Week Widow. "Any Repercussion? by EzeeYFB(m): 12:06am On Sep 26, 2017
Softorgasm:
e av die ni?
Re: A Friend Of Mine Slept With A 1 Week Widow. "Any Repercussion? by haggai247: 4:08am On Sep 26, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Abomination! He that plays the tune of the Gods should be really to dance to it.
abeg ada teach(er) me the music of the gods
Re: A Friend Of Mine Slept With A 1 Week Widow. "Any Repercussion? by Nobody: 7:14am On Sep 26, 2017
hmm yeye dey smell.
Re: A Friend Of Mine Slept With A 1 Week Widow. "Any Repercussion? by blacq2009(m): 7:52am On Sep 26, 2017
In one week, he'll also be dead and gone. I mean "your friend". You think we're kids. It's you.
Re: A Friend Of Mine Slept With A 1 Week Widow. "Any Repercussion? by franklingud(m): 7:55am On Sep 26, 2017
Chai!

Women though.

1 week only and you don already straff?

Wetin we go do these women sef?
Re: A Friend Of Mine Slept With A 1 Week Widow. "Any Repercussion? by columbus007(m): 9:31am On Sep 26, 2017
Omo, when the late husband body hasn't even started decaying shocked women sha.
Re: A Friend Of Mine Slept With A 1 Week Widow. "Any Repercussion? by emmanuel1990(m): 11:11am On Sep 26, 2017
Softorgasm:
i see that ur friend receiveing that type of slap that rochas received the last time....
Re: A Friend Of Mine Slept With A 1 Week Widow. "Any Repercussion? by senatrpaichulo(m): 12:11pm On Sep 26, 2017
Softorgasm:
pls just say you slept with a one week widow, I'll help you. confess your sins

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Advance pre-intimacy Techniques to Win Her Mind and Body / ~My Male Best Friend Wants More . . . ~ / Why Nigeria Girls Are Beautiful On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.