Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,308 members, 7,853,428 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:30 PM

How Prophet Iginla's Ororo Water Brought My Dead Son To Life - Woman Reveals - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Prophet Iginla's Ororo Water Brought My Dead Son To Life - Woman Reveals (1298 Views)

He Is The Love Of My Life", Woman Tatoos Boyfriend's Name On Her Thighs / Married Woman Reveals She Pays $80/Hour To Hug A Professional Cuddler In US / I hard Sex with My Dead Friend In Public Full Video (+18) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Prophet Iginla's Ororo Water Brought My Dead Son To Life - Woman Reveals by Triton1996(m): 9:49pm On Sep 25, 2017
The God of Prophet Joshua Iginla has done it again through the use of Ororo water from the man of God, Mrs. Ruth Luka has testified to the glory of God after her son came back to life.

‘’ I received a call from my husband that my son was ill, unconscious and later, lifeless. He was then rushed to the hospital. A few hours later, the nurses declared him dead. All efforts to revive him proved abortive. My husband, while waiting for our son’s body outside the hospital, called me again to pass the sad news to me.

The news came to me as a shock. My son had complained of Cold before I left him to attend to my Office duties hundreds of miles away. I didn’t think it would result in his death. I was in pain. Tearfully, I asked if my husband could find the Ororo(Anointing) Water. He couldn’t. I then checked my bag and found I had travelled with it. Instead of wailing out loudly and drawing unnecessary sympathizers to myself, I quietly prayed, sprinkled the Ororo water in the air three times and declared life to my son’s body hundreds of miles away. Tearfully I prayed, I wanted God to revive him. He was my joy and happiness. “How could this be happening to me at this time..” I thought. “In the name of Jesus, I declare victory over death. Wherever my son’s body is lying, I revive him in through the power of God in this Water” I prayed.

I then decided to travel inter-state to the hospital where my son was. I was faithfully hoping I would meet my son alive again and that God would answer my prayers. “I noticed the dead body sweating” said one of the Nurses on arrival at the hospital. God had revived my son. My prayers had been answered. By faith, I sprinkled the Ororo water in the air miles away and God restored my son’s life. The whole hospital was in shock. My husband was in utter disbelief. I had witnessed healing and miracles through the Ororo water at the Champions Royal Assembly Headquarters in Abuja Nigeria, I never thought I would be a great testifier of the power of God through the Ororo water.

My name is Ruth Luka. God restored my son’s life after He was declared dead. I give Him all the praise and adoration.’’

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Prophet Iginla's Ororo Water Brought My Dead Son To Life - Woman Reveals by ashlyfab78(m): 10:05pm On Sep 25, 2017
Still wondering how the ororo gets to the boy at hundred miles away!!!!!! Hmmm
Re: How Prophet Iginla's Ororo Water Brought My Dead Son To Life - Woman Reveals by IAMSASHY(f): 10:32pm On Sep 25, 2017
Well tank God bt it's God who brought hm bak nt ororo water besides, d ororo water neva touched hm

(1) (Reply)

It's Too Late To Fail, Amen. / What Is D Way Forward For Man Utd In 2018-to Buy Or Nt Buy / Igbo Man Just The Blow This Man Wife Anyhow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.