Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,177 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:31 PM

He Is The Love Of My Life", Woman Tatoos Boyfriend's Name On Her Thighs - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Is The Love Of My Life", Woman Tatoos Boyfriend's Name On Her Thighs (3062 Views)

Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love / Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend's Name On Her Hand / My Wife's Cousin Has Visited & She's Luring Me With Her Thighs-kenyan Man (pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Is The Love Of My Life", Woman Tatoos Boyfriend's Name On Her Thighs by Stephen2324(m): 7:17am On Jun 18, 2022
"He is the Love of My Life", Woman Tatoos Boyfriend's Name on her Thighs

Sharon has appreciated her boyfriend Emmanuel by branding his name on her thighs saying it's a mark of appreciation and faithfulness to the love of her life.

" No Man will ever own me, it's him and him alone, " Sharon said.

1 Share

Re: He Is The Love Of My Life", Woman Tatoos Boyfriend's Name On Her Thighs by DriverX: 7:25am On Jun 18, 2022
How would you like your breakfast served? Hot, warm, or cold?

12 Likes

Re: He Is The Love Of My Life", Woman Tatoos Boyfriend's Name On Her Thighs by rickpat(m): 7:35am On Jun 18, 2022
hope it's not a permanent tattoo?...just saying though,I wish you the best.... Lol
Re: He Is The Love Of My Life", Woman Tatoos Boyfriend's Name On Her Thighs by blazingblender(m): 7:45am On Jun 18, 2022
But sincerely I have never seen a woman tattoo her husbands name on her body ....
Re: He Is The Love Of My Life", Woman Tatoos Boyfriend's Name On Her Thighs by Godada(m): 7:52am On Jun 18, 2022

Breakfast is coming.

The thing is: how do you want it?

Cold, hot or warm.... maybe 3 days ago??

1 Like

Re: He Is The Love Of My Life", Woman Tatoos Boyfriend's Name On Her Thighs by Nobody: 8:12am On Jun 18, 2022
E go soon clear for ya eyes
Re: He Is The Love Of My Life", Woman Tatoos Boyfriend's Name On Her Thighs by Alapojames: 8:18am On Jun 18, 2022
She'll soon collect her own meal

Why she no do am for her foot head..?.

This one has left " carry me they go" whatsapp group o
Re: He Is The Love Of My Life", Woman Tatoos Boyfriend's Name On Her Thighs by Jesterinjay: 8:22am On Jun 18, 2022
E Don Cast. Last Last Na Everybody Go Chop Breakfast - Burna boy 2022
Re: He Is The Love Of My Life", Woman Tatoos Boyfriend's Name On Her Thighs by EmiDon11: 8:28am On Jun 18, 2022
Jeon can do this for me. EmiDon11
Re: He Is The Love Of My Life", Woman Tatoos Boyfriend's Name On Her Thighs by EmiDon11: 8:28am On Jun 18, 2022
Fresh laps though
Re: He Is The Love Of My Life", Woman Tatoos Boyfriend's Name On Her Thighs by kals4luv990(m): 8:38am On Jun 18, 2022
[b]NA TO JUST TATTOO LINE ACROSS THE "EMMANUEL" ONCE THE BREAKFAST ARRIVE CAUSE THAT ONE NA SURE ODD[/b]abeg kindly dnt forget to post d new tattoo wen d breakfast come grin
Re: He Is The Love Of My Life", Woman Tatoos Boyfriend's Name On Her Thighs by Noble3264: 8:38am On Jun 18, 2022
EmiDon11:
Fresh laps though

You say??

1 Like

Re: He Is The Love Of My Life", Woman Tatoos Boyfriend's Name On Her Thighs by EmiDon11: 9:15am On Jun 18, 2022
Noble3264:

You say??
fresh laps
Re: He Is The Love Of My Life", Woman Tatoos Boyfriend's Name On Her Thighs by NairalandMD: 9:29am On Jun 18, 2022
DriverX:
grin grin grin you are very!!! wicked
Re: He Is The Love Of My Life", Woman Tatoos Boyfriend's Name On Her Thighs by Rastaramsey(m): 9:46am On Jun 18, 2022
Las Las na everybody go chop breakfast...
Re: He Is The Love Of My Life", Woman Tatoos Boyfriend's Name On Her Thighs by mytime24(f): 9:54am On Jun 18, 2022
Shld we tell her angry
Re: He Is The Love Of My Life", Woman Tatoos Boyfriend's Name On Her Thighs by tayo60(f): 10:02am On Jun 18, 2022
EmiDon11:
Fresh laps though
Wetin fresh for that lap?
Re: He Is The Love Of My Life", Woman Tatoos Boyfriend's Name On Her Thighs by EmiDon11: 10:06am On Jun 18, 2022
tayo60:
Wetin fresh for that lap?
is this coming from a woman?
Abi eye dey pain me

1 Like

Re: He Is The Love Of My Life", Woman Tatoos Boyfriend's Name On Her Thighs by MasonKendall(m): 10:12am On Jun 18, 2022
That's my Fvcken name cheesy but no be me sha. Woman no fit do this for me.
Re: He Is The Love Of My Life", Woman Tatoos Boyfriend's Name On Her Thighs by Mercury12(m): 11:07am On Jun 18, 2022
Okay o.
Lemme not talk cheesy

Re: He Is The Love Of My Life", Woman Tatoos Boyfriend's Name On Her Thighs by Alphalab(m): 11:09am On Jun 18, 2022
Might be a waste of effort.

Because a woman that got inked, not considering the future and her family is not a wife material.
Re: He Is The Love Of My Life", Woman Tatoos Boyfriend's Name On Her Thighs by Rickmann: 11:17am On Jun 18, 2022
DriverX:

Won de o grin

1 Like

Re: He Is The Love Of My Life", Woman Tatoos Boyfriend's Name On Her Thighs by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:38am On Jun 18, 2022
I hope he tattooed your name on his thigh, if not you are well-played. grin
Re: He Is The Love Of My Life", Woman Tatoos Boyfriend's Name On Her Thighs by Noble3264: 12:20pm On Jun 18, 2022
EmiDon11:
is this coming from a woman?
Abi eye dey pain me

Eye dey pain you true true!!
Wetin fresh for that laps.
Re: He Is The Love Of My Life", Woman Tatoos Boyfriend's Name On Her Thighs by EmiDon11: 12:43pm On Jun 18, 2022
Noble3264:

Eye dey pain you true true!! Wetin fresh for that laps.

Re: He Is The Love Of My Life", Woman Tatoos Boyfriend's Name On Her Thighs by potbelly(m): 2:43pm On Jun 18, 2022
Atleast she fit change am to Emmanuel - God with us after she don chop breakfast... cheesy grin
Re: He Is The Love Of My Life", Woman Tatoos Boyfriend's Name On Her Thighs by InfinityFabric: 3:12pm On Jun 18, 2022
Not so surprising, girls no dey get sense when they're hooked to the guy.
Re: He Is The Love Of My Life", Woman Tatoos Boyfriend's Name On Her Thighs by sisisioge: 4:04pm On Jun 18, 2022
grin grin grin grin

Thank God it could be turned into a religious attachment should things go south....God is indeed with you o.
Re: He Is The Love Of My Life", Woman Tatoos Boyfriend's Name On Her Thighs by Mastakija(m): 5:46pm On Jun 18, 2022
Re: He Is The Love Of My Life", Woman Tatoos Boyfriend's Name On Her Thighs by kingPhidel(m): 7:23pm On Jun 18, 2022
Most times is when you try proof that you love someone either of the gender, that’s when breakfast will be served.
You want it hot or cold ? Even if it’s warm Emmanuel can give you. Sorry In advance

(1) (Reply)

What Are Ur Views On Public Display Of Affection (pda) / Love Doesnt Exist / My Boyfriend Had A Female Visitor For One Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.