Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,773 members, 7,831,486 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

My Experience With A Lady That Came To Try Me With Juju. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With A Lady That Came To Try Me With Juju. (6992 Views)

My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. / My Experience With A Lady That Came To Seduce Me Last Night. / My Experience With A Lady That Came To Spend The Night At My Place. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With A Lady That Came To Try Me With Juju. by Carcholce: 6:38pm On Jul 07, 2022
Last week Saturday, this lady came to visit me and we sat at the balcony to receive fresh air and a bottle of alcohol to make the moment lively. After about an hour of chitchat, I lost consciousness of what She had been saying the last couple minutes suddenly She started pressuring me to say “Yes”

Say Yes!
Say Yes!!
Say Yes Na!!
Baby say Yes!!!

I stood up to go get water because the alcohol was making my throat dry, She followed me and continued telling me to say “Yes”

It was then it occurred to me what was happening. I turned back and asked her;

Say yes to what? I stood there looking at her to know what she’s asking me to say yes to. With my eyes and ears wide open, She kept quite and didn’t say. I walked away and that was the end of the episode.

Two days ago She wrote me that She hasn’t been able to sleep that it feels someone is pressing her neck. I couldn’t help but laugh. She wanted to try an Edo man.

I don’t know what is pressing her neck o, I’m innocent. but never you try such with an Edo man raised by an Olokun River Goddess. grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Lady That Came To Try Me With Juju. by Eminence125: 6:41pm On Jul 07, 2022
Supersticious dumb man grin

18 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Lady That Came To Try Me With Juju. by God1000(m): 6:41pm On Jul 07, 2022
Is this true life story or shaggy dog story?
I don't believe in juju, it can never work on me.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Lady That Came To Try Me With Juju. by Nonexisting: 6:42pm On Jul 07, 2022
So can you now tell us what she wanted you to say yes to?

19 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Lady That Came To Try Me With Juju. by KristaPretty(f): 6:44pm On Jul 07, 2022
Story
Re: My Experience With A Lady That Came To Try Me With Juju. by Carcholce: 6:46pm On Jul 07, 2022
Eminence125:

Your name reminds me of an ex girlfriend from Edo state. Her name was Eminence. She took me to her uncle in benin that the uncle can make my auto business thrive very well unknown to me She was trying to love lock me. I actually went with her.

Uncle told her straight up this guy will never marry you no matter what you do for him.

6 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Lady That Came To Try Me With Juju. by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jul 07, 2022
Eminence125:
Even the Bible says, there are principalities and powers...ignore at your own peril

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Lady That Came To Try Me With Juju. by Carcholce: 6:47pm On Jul 07, 2022
Nonexisting:
So can you now tell us what she wanted you to say yes to?

I never got to know what it was. The fact she couldn’t say it when She knew I got conscious is why I didn’t bother to know.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Lady That Came To Try Me With Juju. by LoveNbeloved(f): 6:53pm On Jul 07, 2022
Put more pressure in getting PVC and voting the right candidate.

7 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Lady That Came To Try Me With Juju. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:53pm On Jul 07, 2022
Nigerians with their primitive nonsense.. grin
Ya was stoned AF.. cheesy

Stop telling us nonsense that makes no sense..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With A Lady That Came To Try Me With Juju. by Carcholce: 6:54pm On Jul 07, 2022
LoveNbeloved:
Put more pressure in getting PVC and voting the right candidate.

I’m very obidient but Unfortunately I won’t be able to vote unless I can vote outside Nigeria.
Re: My Experience With A Lady That Came To Try Me With Juju. by hisgrace090: 6:57pm On Jul 07, 2022
Carcholce:

I never got to know what it was. The fact she couldn’t say it when She knew I got conscious is why I didn’t bother to know.

You are very lucky.

All those shouting primitive and nonsense are the ones practicing this evil but want others to remain ignorant of their actions.

11 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Lady That Came To Try Me With Juju. by LoveNbeloved(f): 6:59pm On Jul 07, 2022
Carcholce:

I’m very obidient but Unfortunately I won’t be able to vote unless I can vote outside Nigeria.

U don travel out?
Re: My Experience With A Lady That Came To Try Me With Juju. by Carcholce: 7:02pm On Jul 07, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Nigerians with their primitive nonsense.. grin

My sister welcome. I knew you’ll come. grin

I can see you are still dumb to a lot of things. African juju is no different from science. You guys think African juju in nollywood movies is how juju really works.

The same way scientists engineers drugs is the same way African juju is engineered but locally. A perf can hipnotize you and you’ll lose your conscious abilities. A drink can do it as well, food etc. there are engineered perfs you’ll spray that can render anyone that perceives it to lose consciousnesses. There are some perfs a man will spray and when ladies perceive it, they get really attracted to the man and even off painnt.

This is not rocket science. The same way we have scientists in various branches is the same way we have local traditional scientists.

13 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Lady That Came To Try Me With Juju. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:05pm On Jul 07, 2022
Carcholce:

My sister welcome. I knew you’ll come. grin

I can see you are still dumb to a lot of things. African juju is no different from science. You guys think African juju in nollywood movies is how juju really works.

The same way scientists engineers drugs is the same way African juju is engineered but locally. A perf can hipnotize you and you’ll lose your conscious abilities. A drink can do it as well, food etc. there are engineered perfs you’ll spray that can render anyone that perceives it to lose consciousnesses. There are some perfs a man will spray and when ladies perceive it, they get really attracted to the man and even off painnt.

This is not rocket science. The same way we have scientists in various branches is the same way we have local traditional scientists.
Pls what's this Dumbo saying? grin
How does your so called hypnotize perfume relate to Africa juju? undecided

Look how an adult just embarrassed himself by spewing Garbage...read what you just wrote and ponder on it.. is it logical?devoid of Sense.. grin

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Lady That Came To Try Me With Juju. by Carcholce: 7:09pm On Jul 07, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Pls what's this Dumbo saying? grin
How does your so called hypernotize perfume relate to Africa juju? undecided

Look how an adult just embarrassed himself by spewing Garbage...read what you just wrote and ponder on it.. is it logical?devoid of Sense.. grin

Lol. I can see you really enjoy having baseless arguments. Why I used perf is because that is what you can relate with scientifically. Same way the whites engineered perf to smell good on people and get you attracted to them. That is the same way a traditionalist can engineer a substance you can use on your body for potency. It is not entirely juju but juju is the term widely known.

10 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Lady That Came To Try Me With Juju. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:14pm On Jul 07, 2022
Carcholce:

Lol. I can see you really enjoy having baseless arguments. Why I used perf is because that is what you can relate with scientifically. Same way the whites engineered perf to smell good on people and get you attracted to them. That is the same way a traditionalist can engineer a substance you can use on your body for potency. It is not entirely juju but juju is the term widely known.
so a traditionalist can engineer a substance you can use on your body for potency and everyone haven't gotten it yet...so single proof of the so called JUJU nonsense..just random rumor and talks from Dumbos who can be easily brainwashed..
Re: My Experience With A Lady That Came To Try Me With Juju. by Eminence125: 7:26pm On Jul 07, 2022
Carcholce:

Your name reminds me of an ex girlfriend from Edo state. Her name was Eminence. She took me to her uncle in benin that the uncle can make my auto business thrive very well unknown to me She was trying to love lock me. I actually went with her.

Uncle told her straight up this guy will never marry you no matter what you do for him.
cheesy
Re: My Experience With A Lady That Came To Try Me With Juju. by Carcholce: 7:31pm On Jul 07, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

so a traditionalist can engineer a substance you can use on your body for potency and everyone haven't gotten it yet...so single proof of the so called JUJU nonsense..just random rumor and talks from Dumbos who can be easily brainwashed..

Everyone you say? I didn’t know you have been looking for juju to use.

Perhaps to trap a man? grin

I don’t think you are getting my point. African juju is not the type you see in movies where someone disappears and appears out of the thin air. Your notion about juju is perceived through movies. It doesn’t work that way. The efficacy of African juju is the engineering of substances to alter human consciousness just the way drugs works. But on the same subject some have the abilities to alter dimensions. Infiltrate the ether and plant new ideas in peoples mind.

Take for instance a mobile phone, it can be used to communicate but ONLY with people you have their direct cell number. Same way some traditionalist can communicate with people via the ether but ONLY when a direct line has been established.

I have the ability to “think” about someone and make the person come looking for me or call me. Provided I have;

1. I have met and touched the person physically.

2. Created friendship with the person.

3. Have a place in the person’s mind

Science calls this telepathy.

Juju as it sounds vulgar is not rocket science. It is basics but the disparity in religion and tradition is what makes it sound and seem the way it is.

7 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Lady That Came To Try Me With Juju. by helinues: 7:32pm On Jul 07, 2022
This Tory sweet baje.

When would it make it to Nollywood?

grin
Re: My Experience With A Lady That Came To Try Me With Juju. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:38pm On Jul 07, 2022
Carcholce:

Everyone you say? I didn’t know you have been looking for juju to use.

Perhaps to trap a man? grin

I don’t think you are getting my point. African juju is not the type you see in movies where someone disappears and appears out of the thin air. Your notion about juju is perceived through movies. It doesn’t work that way. The efficacy of African juju is the engineering of substances to alter human consciousness just the way drugs works. But on the same subject some have the abilities to alter dimensions. Infiltrate the ether and plant new ideas in peoples mind.

Take for instance a mobile phone, it can be used to communicate but ONLY with people you have their direct cell number. Same way some traditionalist can communicate with people via the ether but ONLY when a direct line has been established.

I have the ability to “think” about someone and make the person come looking for me or call me. Provided I have;

1. I have met and touched the person physically.

2. Created friendship with the person.

3. Have a place in the person’s mind

Science calls this telepathy.

Juju as it sounds vulgar is not rocket science. It is basics but the disparity in religion and tradition is what makes it sound and seem the way it is.
Nothing of such.. undecided
Any proof for this..that this so called thing had an effect on a person..?no..
Re: My Experience With A Lady That Came To Try Me With Juju. by Carcholce: 7:52pm On Jul 07, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Nothing of such.. undecided
Any proof for this..that this so called thing had an effect on a person..?no..

What is effect? Effect comes from anything. Alcohol, weed, food, sex. All these have effects on the mind. A person can even convince you about something and it will have effect on you positively or negatively. That is effect.

If you drink alcohol, it increases your conscious awareness that can even make you look your father/mother in the eyes and tell them what you may.

A traditionalist can as well engineer a substance that can alter your conscience and leave you with no sympathy, fearless and ready to kill. Just the way alcohol/hard drugs works but on a traditional level. Use of herbs, roots, local substances

I’ll repeat it, Juju is not like you see in African movies where someone can strike someone dead with a chi.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Lady That Came To Try Me With Juju. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:54pm On Jul 07, 2022
Carcholce:

What is effect? Effect comes from anything. Alcohol, weed, food, sex. All these have effects on the mind. A person can even convince you about something and it will have effect on you positively or negatively. That is effect.

If you drink alcohol, it increases your conscious awareness that can even make you look your father/mother in the eyes and tell them what you may.

A traditionalist can as well engineer a substance that can alter your conscience and leave you with no sympathy, fearless and ready to kill. Just the way alcohol/hard drugs works but on a different level.

I’ll repeat it, Juju is not like you see in African movies where someone can strike someone dead with a chi.
I repeat it..there ain't no proof whatsoever that a substance was engineered by a traditionalist to influence other persons mind..that reeks nonsense.. undecided
Re: My Experience With A Lady That Came To Try Me With Juju. by Rexymania(m): 8:00pm On Jul 07, 2022
Hmmmm things dey happen o
Re: My Experience With A Lady That Came To Try Me With Juju. by Carcholce: 8:01pm On Jul 07, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

I repeat it..there ain't no proof whatsoever that a substance was engineered by a traditionalist to influence other persons mind..that reeks nonsense.. undecided

grin

If you have headaches, you take paracetamol, it creates an effect, if you have malaria, you take malaria drugs and it influences your body and mind to wellness.

On traditional level, if you take agbo Jedi Jedi, it does the same thing. If influences your body and mind to wellness. You can call this juju.

Mind you, the same way we have fake scientists, fake lawyers, fake pastors, fake doctors, etc, that’s the same way fake traditionalist are parading and swindling in people just as fake pastors.

I repeat, juju is not what you watched on television. Juju is the ability to put plants, herbs, roots etc together to form a potent mind and body influences.

I don’t know why I Love educating you. You are just too dumb on so many subjects. cry

5 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Lady That Came To Try Me With Juju. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:08pm On Jul 07, 2022
Carcholce:

grin

If you have headaches, you take paracetamol, it creates an effect, if you have malaria, you take malaria drugs and it influences your body and mind to wellness.

On traditional level, if you take agbo Jedi Jedi, it does the same thing. If influences your body and mind to wellness. You can call this juju.

Mind you, the same way we have fake scientists, fake lawyers, fake pastors, fake doctors, etc, that’s the same way fake traditionalist are parading and swindling in people just as fake pastors.

I repeat, juju is not what you watched on television. Juju is the ability to put plants, herbs, roots etc together to form a potent mind and body influences.

I don’t know why I Love educating you. You are just too dumb on so many subjects. cry
Then shut up and be straight..the Africa JUJU Nigerians promote is the one you perform some sort of nonsensical fetish magic not mixtures and all..

You spoke about influencing someone else's mind with juju now ya swerving towards herbal medicine treatment.. grin
Ain't you mindless? undecided
You mean the lady you spoke about did what to you..I see how hard you are trying to give a different meaning to the juju stuff.. grin

Re: My Experience With A Lady That Came To Try Me With Juju. by Carcholce: 8:15pm On Jul 07, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Then shut up and be straight..the Africa JUJU Nigerians promote is the one you perform some sort of nonsensical fetish magic not mixtures and all..

You spoke about influencing someone else's mind with juju now ya swerving towards herbal medicine treatment.. grin
You mean the lady you spoke about did what to you..I see how hard you are trying to give a different meaning to the juju stuff.. grin

I’m educating you the top of the lid, deeper level your cannot comprehend.

All these substances can be put together and reduced to a minuscule amount. It can be put in your food, your drink, used to kiss you, rubbed closed to your nose and alter your thinking faculty.

Take for instance I put this substance in your drink, it can alter your consciousness and make you not be able to think positively, ridden with fear and and guilt, like a diseases.
Re: My Experience With A Lady That Came To Try Me With Juju. by Carcholce: 8:18pm On Jul 07, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Juju is widely used as a form of disease. That’s what I call it. To poison the mind. You think it’s only scientists that can engineer a diseases and infect people with it?

A traditionalist can engineer a very potent juju, like a diseases. It will strip you of all senses and render your mind useless to logic and emotions.
Re: My Experience With A Lady That Came To Try Me With Juju. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:26pm On Jul 07, 2022
Carcholce:

Juju is widely used as a form of disease. That’s what I call it. To poison the mind. You think it’s only scientists that can engineer a diseases and infect people with it?

A traditionalist can engineer a very potent juju, like a diseases. It will strip you of all senses and render your mind useless to logic and emotions.
So it's no longer herbal treatment? undecided
How on earth do you expect me to believe this? grin

If this stuff exist or is effective..why then is no one showing us some proof of it's efficiency? undecided
Re: My Experience With A Lady That Came To Try Me With Juju. by Carcholce: 8:33pm On Jul 07, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

So it's no longer herbal treatment? undecided
How on earth do you expect me to believe this? grin

If this stuff exist or is effective..why then is no one showing us some proof of it's efficiency? undecided

Omon your brain is really not working. When I made reference to perf, that is the the top of the lid in respect to science and what scientists can do with perfs.

Making reference to herbs was to let you know the basics of juju which is putting one and two together to form a potent medicine, it does not end there.
Re: My Experience With A Lady That Came To Try Me With Juju. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:34pm On Jul 07, 2022
Carcholce:

Omon your brain is really not working. When I made reference to perf, that is the the top of the lid in respect to science and what scientists can do with perfs.

Making reference to herbs was to let you know the basics of juju which is putting one and two together to form a potent medicine, it does not end there.
If this stuff exist or is effective..why then is no one showing us some proof of it's efficiency?
Just talk and nothing else.. grin
Re: My Experience With A Lady That Came To Try Me With Juju. by ELEYIofNigeria: 8:43pm On Jul 07, 2022
embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wonder Has Finally Ended (pics) / At What Age Did You Get Your First Kiss? / When A Gold-digger Dates A Gold-digger.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.