Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,640 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Paul Okoye Reacts To The Video Of The Fight Between Him, Peter And Jude Okoye - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye Reacts To The Video Of The Fight Between Him, Peter And Jude Okoye (62773 Views)

Paul And Jude Okoye At Don Jazzy's New House (Photos) / Paul And Jude Okoye Pose With Their Wives At An Event / Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To The Video Of The Fight Between Him, Peter And Jude Okoye by CarolineOlawale(f): 2:13pm On Sep 26, 2017
madridguy:
Dear Psquare, I want to ask *WHY E BE SAY* una wan split
after all these years? Coz u guys seem to have forgotten that
there is *NO ONE LIKE YOU* in Africa, and u also forgot
that God used *IFUNANYA* to make it a *POSSIBILITY* for
u guys to be *UNLIMITED* today. I feel so bad over your
latest *STORY* coz *I LOVE YOU* and i urge u to deal
with your present situation *PERSONALLY* and do not let
your *BEAUTIFUL ONYINYE* make you split. Don’t forget
that they are only there to *CHOP YOUR MONEY*. I know
that *E NO EASY* but u guys should try not to get involved
in any *BIZZY BODY* because it will only lead to more *DANGER* in your carreer, *Omo WAHALA go dey* and your
fans will no longer be able to dance *ALINGO* again. settle
the problems u guys are having, coz e get as e dey *DO ME*
anytime i hear say u guys want to *BREAK IT*. I also heard
that you brought *OGA POLICE* in to the matter. I want u
guyz to be *MORE THAN A FRIEND* to avoid any *TEMPTATION* which will lead to *GAME OVER*, we are
hoping to hear your *TESTIMONY*
Trash!
Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To The Video Of The Fight Between Him, Peter And Jude Okoye by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 26, 2017
If p-square wants to fight again, let them fight.. if i happen to see them fighting physically sef, instead of me to separate them i would go and separate my beans...its not that i hate them ooh, but i just don't like eating stones in my beans..��..#copied..
Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To The Video Of The Fight Between Him, Peter And Jude Okoye by ChristyB(f): 2:24pm On Sep 26, 2017
Hahahahah this got me cracking...
Primary school days Nwannem Peter and Nwannem Paul Hahahahahahahaha

They should keep flying and not even petch anywhere, their own don too much abeg.

kiddoiLL:
There were two black birds, sitting on the wall.. Nwanem(one named) Peter, Nwanem(one named) Paul.. Fly away Peter, Fly away Paul. Oh come back Peter, come back Paul...
una two don fly away before, dis wan way una don fly go again, make una no come back abeg..make we know who dey for dis show, as una don separate, let Nigerians face Skuki and Bracket. As na only their two be d confam duo way still dey

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To The Video Of The Fight Between Him, Peter And Jude Okoye by PastorandMentor(m): 2:24pm On Sep 26, 2017
Stunt
Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To The Video Of The Fight Between Him, Peter And Jude Okoye by Banter1(m): 2:27pm On Sep 26, 2017
otijah:
Peter is the most foolish and ungrateful one among the duo. If not for Paul there wouldn't have been any psquare today, he does the writing and singing while Peter is just there to dance. Tell me how your twin brother would give birth and you openly refuses to celebrate him just bc ur wife told u not to. Peter is soo irrational when it comes to thinking, every little misunderstanding in d family is a form of getting attention on social media
Wasnt surprised when I heard that peter recorded that video and leaked it online to gain sympathy. He is a coward a big one and I pay he regrets at last bc dude is soo wack that him and Airfoce1 are on the same category
where you there when she told Peter not congratulate Paul? Did you also considered if they where already having issue before the birth of Paul's twins? Funny kid.

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To The Video Of The Fight Between Him, Peter And Jude Okoye by Alexrayz(m): 2:28pm On Sep 26, 2017
madridguy:
in any *BIZZY BODY* because it will only lead to more *DANGER* in your carreer, *Omo WAHALA go dey* and your
guyz to be *MORE THAN A FRIEND* to avoid any *TEMPTATION* which will lead to *GAME OVER*, we are

It as become lame repeating it over and over u have succeeded in spoiling d joke it mbok hope u happy nw

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To The Video Of The Fight Between Him, Peter And Jude Okoye by Alphasoar(m): 2:30pm On Sep 26, 2017
Yeyeness is an understatement!

So it is now official!!!
Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To The Video Of The Fight Between Him, Peter And Jude Okoye by Banter1(m): 2:33pm On Sep 26, 2017
naijamakossa:
This okoye family are just children

twins do fight but still make up but I don't understand the kind twin between Peter and Paul.there voice suppose to be one even their elder brother go dey fear them.
my immediate junior bro are twin,I swear you can't come in-between them during argument,they will face you.

I give up on psquare although I still love their music.
there problem is Judas Iscario Okoye.

5 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To The Video Of The Fight Between Him, Peter And Jude Okoye by CaptPlanet(m): 2:37pm On Sep 26, 2017
Still publicity stunt! They want to release another song oo!
Who wan fight carry camera? Smh.
Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To The Video Of The Fight Between Him, Peter And Jude Okoye by Vikky014(f): 2:37pm On Sep 26, 2017
Neminc:
It's our work o
lol.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To The Video Of The Fight Between Him, Peter And Jude Okoye by Sparkle777(f): 2:39pm On Sep 26, 2017
Am still having problem differentiating BTW them all. Which one is Peter or Paul and even Jude set.

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To The Video Of The Fight Between Him, Peter And Jude Okoye by enemyofprogress: 2:41pm On Sep 26, 2017
Rokia2:
Where are their wives when you need them?

Talk some sense into your men. Let them stay away from social media for a while till this issue is resolved.

They are just making their family look like a joke. Every family fight but not everyone air it out for the public to see.
rokiatu you don go open another moniker abi? tongue
Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To The Video Of The Fight Between Him, Peter And Jude Okoye by toyosi15(m): 2:42pm On Sep 26, 2017
blackbeau1:
When they want to release a new album, they start pulling new stunts .
it's good for bisness

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To The Video Of The Fight Between Him, Peter And Jude Okoye by brainpower(m): 2:44pm On Sep 26, 2017
emmanuelewumi:

Globalcom will consider Mr P, Lola na Ijebu Adenuga def na Ijebu.

Hunger no suppose affect any of them, but Peter will blow more than the other brothers.

Peter is more urbane, metropolitan and not clannish like his brothers.

I get your angle and I know they will never be poor but what I meant by hunger is that their income will definitely reduce because they compliment each other.

I wish them well all the same.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To The Video Of The Fight Between Him, Peter And Jude Okoye by kayo80(m): 2:46pm On Sep 26, 2017
emmanuelewumi:

Globalcom will consider Mr P, Lola na Ijebu Adenuga def na Ijebu.

Hunger no suppose affect any of them, but Peter will blow more than the other brothers.

Peter is more urban, metropolitan and not clannish like his brothers.

Gbam! You have said it all...especially your last paragraph.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To The Video Of The Fight Between Him, Peter And Jude Okoye by Jointhemiltons2(m): 2:47pm On Sep 26, 2017
mexxmoney:
Peter was totally wrong to have leaked the video. No good can come out of exposing your family's issues for every Tom dick and harry to see. On the contrary, he has done more damage to the situation on ground
Even without the video the situation was already critical. Once emotions re bottled up for a very long time dey tend to explode,and wen it does it's usually nasty. That's the case of Peter. Even if dey reconcile dey will never work together again. Dahs conflicting egos

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To The Video Of The Fight Between Him, Peter And Jude Okoye by Nedfed(m): 2:54pm On Sep 26, 2017
madridguy:

Nice one bro but never mind dos nigga called Psquare.
Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To The Video Of The Fight Between Him, Peter And Jude Okoye by kayo80(m): 2:57pm On Sep 26, 2017
Sparkle777:
Am still having problem differentiating BTW them all. Which one is Peter or Paul and even Jude set.

Peter is the muscular one with low cut, while paul is the one with dreads...the quiet one.

Jude is their elder brother with strong face.

4 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To The Video Of The Fight Between Him, Peter And Jude Okoye by coluka: 3:00pm On Sep 26, 2017
Banter1:
nothing disgraceful here. You dont know how it feels to have two of your bloods sinblings ganged up against you. #IstandWithPeter

You see nothing disgraceful in a video of two brothers (twins) fighting? And you stand with peter against who? His blood brothers? Peter was immature to have posted that video. There was no need. It doesn't serve any purpose. What did he intend to achieve by that?

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To The Video Of The Fight Between Him, Peter And Jude Okoye by Dstars: 3:02pm On Sep 26, 2017
kayo80:

Peter is the muscular one with low cut, while paul is the one with dreads...the quiet one.

it is the other way round paul is so full of him self why jude is the devil with the strong face,u right about that.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To The Video Of The Fight Between Him, Peter And Jude Okoye by frank950(m): 3:11pm On Sep 26, 2017
madridguy:

respect!!!! grin
madridguy:

respect!!!!
Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To The Video Of The Fight Between Him, Peter And Jude Okoye by Nobody: 3:12pm On Sep 26, 2017
Why record in the first place if not for mischief, mteeeew. Everyone has family issues, this is was a very immature thing to do angry

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To The Video Of The Fight Between Him, Peter And Jude Okoye by Megatrix: 3:17pm On Sep 26, 2017
Badgers14:

I don't blame Peter, I will probably do the same.

Jude is not a good leader, a good leader brings his team together against all odds and make sacrifices to ensure togetherness. Just like our parents did for us, starve while we eat, buy clothes for us instead buying for thenselves, eat only twice a day so that they can afford our school fees all because they want a better future for us, that's the sacrifice a good leader makes.

Jude being the oldest should be uniting not dividing, it seems Jude teamed up with Paul, and when the fight was 2 against 1. The only other ammunition Peter had was his cell phone.

If the only defense he had was his cellphone, no probs with that. But the question is why release the video to the public now? For what purpose? He just made any chance at reconciliation more difficult. I still believe it was a wrong decision by peter to leak the video. He achieved nothing with it other than add fuel to an already bad situation

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To The Video Of The Fight Between Him, Peter And Jude Okoye by larrytorch(m): 3:21pm On Sep 26, 2017
For those abusing Peter: He feels he's alone in the fight against two strong brothers who do not share views as him and everyone should know that they, perhaps, do not have anybody that can call them to order. Therefore, Peter sought to get the public sympathy as a fighting tool for himself. This move may not be right to some people, however you critics should cut the guy some slacks.
Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To The Video Of The Fight Between Him, Peter And Jude Okoye by Samabu07(m): 3:24pm On Sep 26, 2017
madridguy:
Madridguy, if you are originator of this I clap for you. Meanwhile, paste this post on the social media account.
My two kobo!
Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To The Video Of The Fight Between Him, Peter And Jude Okoye by larrytorch(m): 3:33pm On Sep 26, 2017
Megatrix:

If the only defense he had was his cellphone, no probs with that. But the question is why release the video to the public now? For what purpose? He just made any chance at reconciliation more difficult. I still believe it was a wrong decision by peter to leak the video. He achieved nothing with it other than add fuel to an already bad situation

There is no reconciliation in sight, for them to have fallen apart again in a space of a year means all is not well at all. An elder bro, who is supposed to be a mediator, is actually their problem. Why show support for one over the other. I do not judge Peter at all.

I guess he felt very betrayed and cheated, and that is why he resorted to public-attention as weapon. And I don't feel he is even ready to settle with his UNREPENTANT brothers, especially Jude.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To The Video Of The Fight Between Him, Peter And Jude Okoye by maigemuu: 3:48pm On Sep 26, 2017
madridguy:
guyz to be *MORE THAN A FRIEND* to avoid any *TEMPTATION* which will lead to *GAME OVMOER*, we are

Banana fall on u

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To The Video Of The Fight Between Him, Peter And Jude Okoye by hushshinani(m): 4:09pm On Sep 26, 2017
madridguy:
may God bless you guy
Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To The Video Of The Fight Between Him, Peter And Jude Okoye by Crixina(f): 4:28pm On Sep 26, 2017
Rokia2:
Where are their wives when you need them?

Talk some sense into your men. Let them stay away from social media for a while till this issue is resolved.

They are just making their family look like a joke. Every family fight but not everyone air it out for the public to see.
Actually the wives are doing what I would do, I will never ever put mouth when brothers are having issues...e too bad, I will take a neutral position or shut up.

3 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To The Video Of The Fight Between Him, Peter And Jude Okoye by nijabazaar: 4:36pm On Sep 26, 2017
madridguy:

For once I like ur post..

This is poetic.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To The Video Of The Fight Between Him, Peter And Jude Okoye by Sparkle777(f): 4:39pm On Sep 26, 2017
kayo80:

They still look alike,just one visiting gym more and cutting off hair. They re same DNA and can be fathers to their various kids.
Make dem stop that nonsense ooh.
Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To The Video Of The Fight Between Him, Peter And Jude Okoye by chubinwa(m): 5:00pm On Sep 26, 2017
bt I taught dis guyz were bonded. I neva new anything could separate dem. bt ppl should nt b too gullible to know if dey actually playing pranks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Saint Von Colucci Dies After 12 Surgeries To Look Like BTS Singer, Jimin / Victoria Kimani Enters Club With In Bra (Photo) / E-money And His 3 Sons In "One Leg Up" Pose - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.