Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,517 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Paul Okoye Reacts To The Video Of The Fight Between Him, Peter And Jude Okoye - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye Reacts To The Video Of The Fight Between Him, Peter And Jude Okoye (62772 Views)

Paul And Jude Okoye At Don Jazzy's New House (Photos) / Paul And Jude Okoye Pose With Their Wives At An Event / Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To The Video Of The Fight Between Him, Peter And Jude Okoye by Vikky014(f): 5:12pm On Sep 26, 2017
Kobicove:

The guy is an idiot It tell you

Peter obviously he is the more talented twin who stands a better chance of making it alone
so Paul can't hire dancers? tell me how peter that don't sing or write songs is the most talented

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To The Video Of The Fight Between Him, Peter And Jude Okoye by Azaebere: 5:20pm On Sep 26, 2017
Their wives are the ones to settle this fight.
Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To The Video Of The Fight Between Him, Peter And Jude Okoye by donwitty(m): 5:21pm On Sep 26, 2017
madridguy:
Dear Psquare, I want to ask *WHY E BE SAY* una wan split
after all these years? Coz u guys seem to have forgotten that
there is *NO ONE LIKE YOU* in Africa, and u also forgot
that God used *IFUNANYA* to make it a *POSSIBILITY* for
u guys to be *UNLIMITED* today. I feel so bad over your
latest *STORY* coz *I LOVE YOU* and i urge u to deal
with your present situation *PERSONALLY* and do not let
your *BEAUTIFUL ONYINYE* make you split. Don’t forget
that they are only there to *CHOP YOUR MONEY*. I know
that *E NO EASY* but u guys should try not to get involved
in any *BIZZY BODY* because it will only lead to more *DANGER* in your carreer, *Omo WAHALA go dey* and your
fans will no longer be able to dance *ALINGO* again. settle
the problems u guys are having, coz e get as e dey *DO ME*
anytime i hear say u guys want to *BREAK IT*. I also heard
that you brought *OGA POLICE* in to the matter. I want u
guyz to be *MORE THAN A FRIEND* to avoid any *TEMPTATION* which will lead to *GAME OVER*, we are
hoping to hear your *TESTIMONY*

Most creative write up.
Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To The Video Of The Fight Between Him, Peter And Jude Okoye by ttmax09(m): 5:39pm On Sep 26, 2017
otijah:
Peter is the most foolish and ungrateful one among the duo. If not for Paul there wouldn't have been any psquare today, he does the writing and singing while Peter is just there to dance. Tell me how your twin brother would give birth and you openly refuses to celebrate him just bc ur wife told u not to. Peter is soo irrational when it comes to thinking, every little misunderstanding in d family is a form of getting attention on social media
Wasnt surprised when I heard that peter recorded that video and leaked it online to gain sympathy. He is a coward a big one and I pay he regrets at last bc dude is soo wack that him and Airfoce1 are on the same category
How do you know all this abi u live with them oga MOVE
Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To The Video Of The Fight Between Him, Peter And Jude Okoye by hijodedios: 5:42pm On Sep 26, 2017
WOW!!!! there are intelligent people here aftrall,young lady i hail ooo,you have something ustairs,keep it up.
Rokia2:
Where are their wives when you need them?

Talk some sense into your men. Let them stay away from social media for a while till this issue is resolved.

They are just making their family look like a joke. Every family fight but not everyone air it out for the public to see.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To The Video Of The Fight Between Him, Peter And Jude Okoye by Corson: 5:54pm On Sep 26, 2017
Megatrix:
Peter was the one videoing the fight and obviously released it. This is foolishness of the highest order. Why wash your dirty linen in public. Tomorrow they could reconcile again but this video can not be withdrawn again

coluka:
Why would peter release this disgraceful vid to the public? Very immature

mexxmoney:
Peter was totally wrong to have leaked the video. No good can come out of exposing your family's issues for every Tom dick and harry to see. On the contrary, he has done more damage to the situation on ground

itchie:
Peter no try at all. Why capture the whole thing on camera and release it to the public? Brothers fight in almost every family. You should not put your family squabbles in the public square and expose yourselves to public ridicule

otijah:
Peter is the most foolish and ungrateful one among the duo. If not for Paul there wouldn't have been any psquare today, he does the writing and singing while Peter is just there to dance. Tell me how your twin brother would give birth and you openly refuses to celebrate him just bc ur wife told u not to. Peter is soo irrational when it comes to thinking, every little misunderstanding in d family is a form of getting attention on social media
Wasnt surprised when I heard that peter recorded that video and leaked it online to gain sympathy. He is a coward a big one and I pay he regrets at last bc dude is soo wack that him and Airfoce1 are on the same category

All of you keep saying the same thing, repeating the same lines about Peter. Well, it's within your right to do so.

But, when anyone threatens to kill me, even come with my coffin, I'll do more than release a video, I'll inform the appropariate authorities in case I suddenly die. I don't know which video you guys watch but the one watched, Jude alongside Paul were openly threatening to bring Peter's coffin (kill him).

<iframe class=youtube src="
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyQLwIpWvzE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe><br><a href="
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyQLwIpWvzE"></a>

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To The Video Of The Fight Between Him, Peter And Jude Okoye by Sleezwizz: 5:54pm On Sep 26, 2017
Rokia2:
Where are their wives when you need them?

Talk some sense into your men. Let them stay away from social media for a while till this issue is resolved.

They are just making their family look like a joke. Every family fight but not everyone air it out for the public to see.

The are the cause of d fight between the two brothers, so what kind of sense do expect them to talk into them?
Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To The Video Of The Fight Between Him, Peter And Jude Okoye by Corson: 6:05pm On Sep 26, 2017
Badgers14:

I don't blame Peter, I will probably do the same.

Jude is not a good leader, a good leader brings his team together against all odds and make sacrifices to ensure togetherness. Just like our parents did for us, starve while we eat, buy clothes for us instead buying for thenselves, eat only twice a day so that they can afford our school fees all because they want a better future for us, that's the sacrifice a good leader makes.

Jude being the oldest should be uniting not dividing, it seems Jude teamed up with Paul, and when the fight was 2 against 1. The only other ammunition Peter had was his cell phone.

Thank you. Especially when they started threatening him with death (The coffin part of the video). Jude almost got physical with Peter while Paul watches. I don't want to take side, but people keeps attacking Peter as if he's the only person at fault.

4 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To The Video Of The Fight Between Him, Peter And Jude Okoye by Badgers14: 6:36pm On Sep 26, 2017
Megatrix:

If the only defense he had was his cellphone, no probs with that. But the question is why release the video to the public now? For what purpose? He just made any chance at reconciliation more difficult. I still believe it was a wrong decision by peter to leak the video. He achieved nothing with it other than add fuel to an already bad situation

Nobody was speaking for him, Paul was posting twitter and fb messages..
Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To The Video Of The Fight Between Him, Peter And Jude Okoye by egopersonified(f): 7:58pm On Sep 26, 2017
tuface and black face part 2 loading, one will go higher, the other will fall lower, teebillz stunt go be like child's play
Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To The Video Of The Fight Between Him, Peter And Jude Okoye by Horo(m): 8:08pm On Sep 26, 2017
madridguy:
in any *BIZZY BODY* because it will only lead to more *DANGER* in your carreer, *Omo WAHALA go dey* and your
guyz to be *MORE THAN A FRIEND* to avoid any *TEMPTATION* which will lead to *GAME OVER*, we are
Wow my guy you too much !!!
Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To The Video Of The Fight Between Him, Peter And Jude Okoye by CAPTAINBLACK01(m): 8:56pm On Sep 26, 2017
Neminc:
It's our work o
soft work!!!!

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To The Video Of The Fight Between Him, Peter And Jude Okoye by mavinc4u(f): 9:11pm On Sep 26, 2017
otijah:

Emm peter and lola congratulated them abi e get another way wey dey suppose do am. My own is that I don't like people who disobey their parents, anything dem see make dem take shikena.
Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To The Video Of The Fight Between Him, Peter And Jude Okoye by prico32(m): 9:37pm On Sep 26, 2017
Ose baddest

madridguy:
Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To The Video Of The Fight Between Him, Peter And Jude Okoye by Chicagoesontop: 10:17pm On Sep 26, 2017
Lord have Mercy
Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To The Video Of The Fight Between Him, Peter And Jude Okoye by Banter1(m): 7:43am On Sep 27, 2017
coluka:

You see nothing disgraceful in a video of two brothers (twins) fighting? And you stand with peter against who? His blood brothers? Peter was immature to have posted that video. There was no need. It doesn't serve any purpose. What did he intend to achieve by that?
leave my mention with your unemployed thumbs. #Bye

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Saint Von Colucci Dies After 12 Surgeries To Look Like BTS Singer, Jimin / Victoria Kimani Enters Club With In Bra (Photo) / E-money And His 3 Sons In "One Leg Up" Pose - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.