Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,103 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? (41527 Views)

Why Do Some Young Girls Like Posting This? (Photo) / Do Ladies Find Slim Guys Unattractive? / Why Do Ladies Find It Had To Reciprocate Good Gestures From Their Boyfriends? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? by AuroraB(f): 5:33pm On Sep 26, 2017
WrathOfHadez:
Babe, girls (a good number) seem to be wired to crave what they can't have.
undecided

Re: Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? by davillian(m): 5:34pm On Sep 26, 2017
Married men don't bleep like young guys
Married men cares and fall for thier job easy
Married men gives them lots of money.
Re: Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 26, 2017
nextstep:
Pre-selection. I'm going to get scientific here.

Pre-selection is a theory that states that females are attracted to males who other females are already attracted to. You see it in birds, lions, humans.

The evolutionary advantage is that: men can fake success, but the presence of other women in a man's life means the chances of the success being real, is, well, more real. Success means the man has access to material wealth and social capital, which increase her chances of survival (particularly if she was to get pregnant; also ensures her ability to pass on those same strong genes into her offspring). She's got nothing to gain by being with a man other women don't want (which strongly correlates with being poor, unhealthy, unfit).

This is why only the strongest, fittest, healthiest males in the animal kingdom get all the girls, and the others are left to steal p*ssy here and there.

Even in this modern society, certain boxes get checked in a woman's subconscious mind when she sees married men with children. He has enough to take care of his loved ones, and some of that can extend to her. It's not her fault, you see, but her genes.

It's also quite practical... how many struggling men can give her what she needs? The only advantage of a young man today is he has energy and free time. Otherwise he is not as mature, wise, calm, gentle, experienced, resourceful, wealthy, or well connected as the older man he will become. As time goes on, the young man will transition into an older man, and acquire these traits through hard work, intelligence, and persistence.

As an aside, an older, poor unmarried man probably has less drive, ambition, or even luck, and would thus be much less attractive.
haha u totally not correct.there are single men who are very well off and there are married men who are broke.the reason some single ladies in Nigeria prefer married men is because married men are very generous.a married man even if he's not that rich but he womanises he will spend a lot to keep his mistress or mistresses.some even borrow money from money lenders to take care of their mistresses .a single male even if he's rich hardly waste his money on random women .when he spends he knows what he's spending it on.married men who womanise are heavy spenderscheesy.this is what attracts single ladies to them.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 26, 2017
And to rap it up, give u wonderful sex... wink wink , that is brief and well deserving..
Surulady:
thank so much for this peice of truth some ladies will come here now and start preaching what is not in d holy book abeg undecidedmarried men are matured,reason well over look some shit,talk to u like a daughter,preach to u like a man of God wen the need be encouraged ur passion,make sure u not dependent on what u get from people,encourage u to work for ur money.i knw some guys will come after me for this but guys am saying the fact.
Don't ask me if am dating a married man oo lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? by nairanaira12: 5:35pm On Sep 26, 2017
makydebbie:
Why would any sane girl look at a married man in the first place?

Mo mo ùnkan t'óún se yín, anty Deborah. You don't want them to be looking at your husband, àbí? undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? by WrathOfHadez(m): 5:37pm On Sep 26, 2017
makydebbie:
L.ezz. Speaks wisdom with different cloaks, easy to know it's him. smiley
You're still in Lag?
Re: Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? by nairanaira12: 5:38pm On Sep 26, 2017
makydebbie:
Well what goes around, comes around. They'll surely reap the fruit of their labor.

At bold, It's better they know their boundaries but then, this boundary things doesn't work when the libido gets high. I cant waste my time and emotion on something I know I'll never have. It's ridiculous.

If the girl repents later, what goes around May never come around
Re: Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? by nairanaira12: 5:40pm On Sep 26, 2017
Funkybabee:
Because they love to see other woman in pain and also maybe because of their money.....i have. Several girls like that as a friend....they won't listen to you

And karma master jejely waiting for them which they also knew

No karma if she repents later
Re: Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Sep 26, 2017
Humility017:

Dear bro...to be honest wit you.
the care and maturity of this men..few single guys have it.
I know this because I work wit ladies
you know no jack. The man shows no maturity and no care really. How many men will sponsor a side chic to havard. The best they can do is buy you a house and acar... for the ones stealing public funds. The ones that work hard give them 20k 50K.. is that care? The maturity is simply because he has no use for them so he cares less. That same man is an immature man to his wife at home because they are building a future together. It's simply un intelligence and sentiments that make people term it care and maturity. It's a simple case of greed, non contentment and laziness. This same girls will wish to end up with a budding young guy. I had an experience with the chic that was well travelled. I started to think her background was ok though she showed some silly attitude initially. Later on she opened up on who has been sponsoring her here and there, it was one top NNPC employee, claiming she has vowed not to have any other dealings with him bla bla and how she is ready to support my young guy and get married. I told her I am a gigolo, she started cursing gigolos. That any young man that sleeps with a married woman is cursed and the women herself will die bla bla. I just laughed. Confused fellow she is. I later opened up, as I did that she stared famzing. So you see, it's no care at all. It's just confusion, greed and laziness. This is just few of my experiences.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? by nairanaira12: 5:41pm On Sep 26, 2017
WrathOfHadez:
Have men not died for even lesser courses? Love and sex are death-worthy for in them most of life's essentiality are embedded.

My dear, death is a release, like life springing forth from within a budding seed into a blooming flower.

How you die is equally important
Re: Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Sep 26, 2017
Surulady:
thank so much for this peice of truth some ladies will come here now and start preaching what is not in d holy book abeg undecidedmarried men are matured,reason well over look some shit,talk to u like a daughter,preach to u like a man of God wen the need be encouraged ur passion,make sure u not dependent on what u get from people,encourage u to work for ur money.i knw some guys will come after me for this but guys am saying the fact.
Don't ask me if am dating a married man oo lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
so dont u feel jealous when ur married lover uploads his pic of both him and his wife with cute kids on Facebook and talks about how he loves his family and allcheesy while he only visits u in secretcheesy?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Sep 26, 2017
Angelcute:
hahahahahaha and a you think you are responsible? i laugh in chinese....behave matured....op asked a question and i shared my opinion....didn't you see others why me?
that's because you answer in my ow opinion doesn't really make sense. Why would you allow another man take care of you in exhange for sex...haven't you siblings and parents? thats not a good choice if you ask me considering that you are giving another woman pain. In developed countries, the man risks loosing his wife.
Re: Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? by nextstep(m): 5:47pm On Sep 26, 2017
lefulefu:
haha u totally not correct.there are single men who are very well off and there are married men who are broke.the reason some single ladies in Nigeria prefer married men is because married men are very generous.a married man even if he's not that rich but he womanises he will spend a lot to keep his mistress or mistresses.some even borrow money from money lenders to take care of their mistresses .a single male even if he's rich hardly waste his money on random women .when he spends he knows what he's spending it on.married men who womanise are heavy spenders cheesy.this is what attracts single ladies to them.

I think you misunderstood me (yes there are rich single, and broke married). But what you said in bold actually enforces what I said: women are attracted to married men/womanizers because they have other women around them. A married man, by definition, has been pre-selected by other women. I gave the scientific reason why pre-selection works (as a proxy for maturity and wealth), but it's the pre-selection that makes her attracted.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? by PatriotTemidayo: 5:48pm On Sep 26, 2017
selflessposhheart:
Money wink
This Gell again? angry

How far Na kiss, you don see that your Ikoyi bridge Niggur? cheesy
Re: Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? by Maxi112: 5:51pm On Sep 26, 2017
israelmao:
Did you say attractive?That attractness is money.
Some girls find men with potbelly attractive.
Re: Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Sep 26, 2017
PatriotTemidayo:

This Gell again? angry

How far Na kiss, you don see that your Ikoyi bridge Niggur? cheesy

Still searching for him o
Re: Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? by 9japrof(m): 5:57pm On Sep 26, 2017
leathalbeast:
if only alot of ladies were like you. the world will be a very lovely, morally upright place.

Don't believe everything u see or hear on social media...
Re: Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Sep 26, 2017
tayo60:
Married men do and handle things more maturely than single men and spend more on ladies. What single guys will see in ladies and scream , they just overlook it and move on since they know that the relationship is symbiosis and does not lead to anywhere.
Are you currently dating a married man?
Re: Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? by Angelcute(f): 5:58pm On Sep 26, 2017
majekdom2:
that's because you answer in my ow opinion doesn't really make sense. Why would you allow another man take care of you in exhange for sex...haven't you siblings and parents? thats not a good choice if you ask me considering that you are giving another woman pain. In developed countries, the man risks loosing his wife.
uh i see...you are confused i was not talking of myself....he did not ask why i liked married men, he asked why girls do...since am a girl i shared what i thought of it.....and don't ever insult peoples parents cause that shows you might be irresponsible and also lack manners....
Re: Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Sep 26, 2017
nextstep:

I think you misunderstood me (yes there are rich single, and broke married). But what you said in bold actually enforces what I said: women are attracted to married men/womanizers because they have other women around them. A married man, by definition, has been pre-selected by other women. I gave the scientific reason why pre-selection works (as a proxy for maturity and wealth), but it's the pre-selection that makes her attracted.
bro just say the wordcheesy....MONEY is the equalising factor dat gets the lady's attention.as the slayqueens would say....money makes the world goes roundcheesycheesy.so watt makes dese ladies run after married men is because of money...money....and more moneycheesy..it has nothing to do with good health or preselection cheesy.afterall some diabetic obese old men who are married still carry around young girls cheesy but then are they healthy and strong?cheesy.have u not heard of some who die on top their young mistresses during sexual rompscheesy.so watt has it to do with strengtht and vitality?.bro na money be d cococheesy.abeg the slayqueens on nairaland who are into married men should come vindicate mecheesy.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 26, 2017
DeeTus:
Are you currently dating a married man?
her post don already answer ur questioncheesy
Re: Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? by PatriotTemidayo: 6:02pm On Sep 26, 2017
selflessposhheart:

Still searching for him o

Ano Na! undecided
Keep Sashing ehnn..... Keep sashing.
Re: Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? by LordAdam16: 6:04pm On Sep 26, 2017
nextstep:
Pre-selection. I'm going to get scientific here.

Pre-selection is a theory that states that females are attracted to males who other females are already attracted to. You see it in birds, lions, humans.

The evolutionary advantage is that: men can fake success, but the presence of other women in a man's life means the chances of the success being real, is, well, more real. Success means the man has access to material wealth and social capital, which increase her chances of survival (particularly if she was to get pregnant; also ensures her ability to pass on those same strong genes into her offspring). She's got nothing to gain by being with a man other women don't want (which strongly correlates with being poor, unhealthy, unfit).

This is why only the strongest, fittest, healthiest males in the animal kingdom get all the girls, and the others are left to steal p*ssy here and there.

Even in this modern society, certain boxes get checked in a woman's subconscious mind when she sees married men with children. He has enough to take care of his loved ones, and some of that can extend to her. It's not her fault, you see, but her genes.

It's also quite practical... how many struggling men can give her what she needs? The only advantage of a young man today is he has energy and free time. Otherwise he is not as mature, wise, calm, gentle, experienced, resourceful, wealthy, or well connected as the older man he will become. As time goes on, the young man will transition into an older man, and acquire these traits through hard work, intelligence, and persistence.

As an aside, an older, poor unmarried man probably has less drive, ambition, or even luck, and would thus be much less attractive.

Posts like these constitute the main reason why I come on NL.

Just see analysis.

More sense fall on you!

-Lord
Re: Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 26, 2017
lefulefu:
her post don already answer ur questioncheesy
Hahahahaha. She sounds like a slay queen. cheesy
Re: Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? by nextstep(m): 6:05pm On Sep 26, 2017
majekdom2:
you analysis fits into the industry age where it takes years for a man to become successful. With this technological age, it takes lesser years to become rich and successful. From your analysis of the animal kingdom, strength and good health is synonymous with youthfulness and not old age. The lion king is usually younger. You see the father lion chase away young cubs as soon as he perceives him a threat. A female dog sleeps with anything. Check that again. Truth is, most ladies are attracted to successful men regardless the age. An older woman has got tendency to fall in love with an ambitious successful male. It happens in Nigeria but they are always shy about it. Personally, I have had advances from older women... caution here is who is married and not.. Nigerian female "hustler" will sleep with anything as long as he can pay.. forget the status. Thing is because of the economic situation and them not too intelligent, they perceive advanced men as richer and having more money which is not really true.

The bolded:

1. Yes, the new lion king is younger, but only because the older one lost the fight (age, becoming unfit, less able to defend his pride, all tied to survivability, not age per se). There is a peak period of strength and vitality, but it's not when you're too young or too old. Same applies to men: the bulk of married men who can attract girls are in their 40s and 50s (peaking around 45-55). Some in 30s, some in 60s, and very very little outside that band. Same with lions.

2. Actually, a female dog only sleeps with the most persistent, strongest dog. A female dog is in heat for 7-10 days and will be pursued by many many males. She is receptive in a small window (1 or 2 days), and only the male that hangs around the longest and beats other contenders get access. It's false that she sleeps with anything, actually. In fact after mating, their genitals lock to ensure that only his sperm fertilize her eggs.

3. When a woman sees a successful man who is not with a woman, the first question is "what is wrong with him?" That should clue you in that success in and of itself is not the attractant. If he had a woman, he would suddenly be way more attractive to other women. Older women are also attracted by the attention she could get from a virile, young man, who - once again - has other women in his life. I'm yet to see woman salivating over a man - successful or not - who is not in the company of other women. So for me the primary reason is pre-selection.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? by Cutex01(m): 6:06pm On Sep 26, 2017
selflessposhheart:
Money wink
simple and short
Re: Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? by tballeyy(m): 6:06pm On Sep 26, 2017
Even some p man also refared married woman because of the maturity of a thing
Re: Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Sep 26, 2017
DeeTus:
Hahahahaha. She sounds like a slay queen. cheesy
haha slayqueens and slaydragons demcheesy
Re: Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? by LordAdam16: 6:10pm On Sep 26, 2017
majekdom2:
you analysis fits into the industry age where it takes years for a man to become successful. With this technological age, it takes lesser years to become rich and successful. From your analysis of the animal kingdom, strength and good health is synonymous with youthfulness and not old age. The lion king is usually younger. You se the father lion chase away young cubs as soon as he perceives him a threat. A female dog sleeps with anything. Check that again. Truth is, most ladies are attracted to successful men regardless the age. An older woman has got tendency to fall in love with an ambitious successful male. It happens in Nigeria but they are always shy about it. Personally, I have had advances from older women... caution here is who is married and not.. Nigerian female "hustler" will sleep with anything as long as he can pay.. forget the status. Thing is because of the economic situation and them not too intelligent, they perceive advanced men as richer and having more money which is not really true.

Not sure you're saying anything different from what he said.

And whether it is in the industrial or modern age, when you come down to it, humans are simple animals.

Read his message again, this time critically, and you'd see the conspicuous similarity between what he said and what you typed.

And one more thing, we are talking about the average lady going for a married man; there'll always be exceptions.

-Lord

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Sep 26, 2017
nextstep:

may be you have little experiences with ladies... you can get a few ladies if you are
1. Successful- rich
2. Intelligent
3. Dating a beautiful woman or a woman perceived to be high class, you don't necessarily have to be rich in this case.
4. You have a good history of satisfying ladies sexually. It could be a big d or skills.
It has nothing to do with pre selection rather a woman interest in the above. Now getting entangled with a single guy for any of the reasons is not a problem but with a married man is where I have a problem.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? by Olabestonic001(m): 6:12pm On Sep 26, 2017
TheTrueApostle:
Don't act naive here my dear, that's the in thing in town... Young girls always prefer married men, don't act naive or holier than thou, when we all know these things... I just need honest response, no one is judging anyone here.. Judgement day never reach, I'll allow God do judgement when he comes, I just need honest answers.. Thank you.

So, if you know what will you do about it?
Re: Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? by makydebbie(f): 6:12pm On Sep 26, 2017
Josh44s:

Abeg stop to dey form.
There's something called morals, the fact that you lack one doesn't mean others do too. I don't type to please Seu.n's over a million members. Who has the damn time? Gerrof my mention. undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Waist Beads Have Turned Some Nigerian Men Into Mumu / Single Lady Prays For Husband In 2018 (Photos) / 16-Year-Old Boy Cries As 15-Year-Old Girlfriend Dumps Him Over Birthday Treat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.