Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,684 members, 7,809,587 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:40 AM

Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Policeman And A Policewoman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Policeman And A Policewoman (57631 Views)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of Nigerian Soldier And His Policewoman Fiancee / Lady Goes Braless, Wears Transparent Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man / 20 Pre-Wedding Photos That Shut Down The Internet - LubeyNaija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Policeman And A Policewoman by manifoldcraft: 5:03pm On Sep 26, 2017
Who said Police officers are not cute? meet this cute police officers madly in love....they are set to wed in Abuja by next month...
Kindly wish them well

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Policeman And A Policewoman by Holarbizzy042(f): 5:04pm On Sep 26, 2017
Wow #FTC no be small thing o o. Wishing them a blissful and happy marriage.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Policeman And A Policewoman by rosy1992(f): 5:04pm On Sep 26, 2017
Wonderful Union

5 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Policeman And A Policewoman by greatnaija01: 5:05pm On Sep 26, 2017
who bribed who....

its clear their babies will have police uniform before school uniform

75 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Policeman And A Policewoman by Nobody: 5:06pm On Sep 26, 2017
Congrats to you and your wife.

5 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Policeman And A Policewoman by divinehand2003(m): 5:07pm On Sep 26, 2017
How I wish those Mopol that stand on the Nigerian roads demanding For N20 from all motorists can wear neat uniforms like this, I will gladly dash them N1000 with respect anytime I come across them.

72 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Policeman And A Policewoman by CaptainSALAZAR: 5:07pm On Sep 26, 2017
The guy looks great but the lady? thank God for make-up.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Policeman And A Policewoman by Adaumunocha(f): 5:08pm On Sep 26, 2017
Most handsome policeman?

24 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Policeman And A Policewoman by divinehand2003(m): 5:11pm On Sep 26, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Most handsome policeman?

But the guy try joor. How many of those Sun-battered Mopol look as cute and fresh as this guy?

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Policeman And A Policewoman by Adaumunocha(f): 5:15pm On Sep 26, 2017
divinehand2003:

But the guy try joor. How many of those Sun-battered Mopol look as cute and fresh as this guy?
Lol... Abi

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Policeman And A Policewoman by agbonkamen(f): 5:22pm On Sep 26, 2017
NPF wey everybody dey swear for who wan con dey intercede for d family when the both go collect swear daily.. grin grin grin God bless your union

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Policeman And A Policewoman by ogaJona(m): 5:24pm On Sep 26, 2017
most handsome and most pretty has a new definition, all the same I wish them the best HML
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Policeman And A Policewoman by Fidelismaria: 5:26pm On Sep 26, 2017
where my microscope
wan search for the pretty and handsome

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Policeman And A Policewoman by Fidelismaria: 5:26pm On Sep 26, 2017
where my microscope
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Policeman And A Policewoman by Fidelismaria: 5:27pm On Sep 26, 2017
where my microscope
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Policeman And A Policewoman by PatriotTemidayo: 6:07pm On Sep 26, 2017
I hate police.........If they cheat and oppress you once, even the good ones would look like the devil to you.

8 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Policeman And A Policewoman by IamLEGEND1: 6:19pm On Sep 26, 2017
CaptainSALAZAR:

8 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Policeman And A Policewoman by Cossybob(m): 6:37pm On Sep 26, 2017
They are both Good looking. smiley smiley smiley

3 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Policeman And A Policewoman by NENigeria(m): 7:04pm On Sep 26, 2017
Congratulations to 'em
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Policeman And A Policewoman by Elnino4ladies: 7:21pm On Sep 26, 2017
If police marry police dem go born mumu

4 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Policeman And A Policewoman by Nobody: 7:34pm On Sep 26, 2017
Ok na....dem go still move back to that their dilapidated barrack, and anticlockwise mode...naija police!

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Policeman And A Policewoman by BluntBoy(m): 7:42pm On Sep 26, 2017
divinehand2003:

Those are edited photos. We can only judge their freshness when we see the unedited photos.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Policeman And A Policewoman by daveP(m): 7:43pm On Sep 26, 2017
We need this kind of news from npf, not all those cheap cardboard displays of "the police is your friend" i.e more social, friendly cops. not red eyed devourers. HML
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Policeman And A Policewoman by WeddingConcierg(f): 7:53pm On Sep 26, 2017
Lovely kiss
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Policeman And A Policewoman by rentAcock(m): 9:24pm On Sep 26, 2017
Nothing beautiful here. The woman has no neck and the guy is bald. This is really silly, people don't care how their offerings will look when getting married. Can you imagine having a bald kid with no neck?
They're supposed to be law enforcers but look how out of shape they are especially the lady. How do they plan to chase after thieves with that pot-belly? Check out the police force of other countries, they are very fit, they have gyms in their stations and it is a job equirement to work-out regularly. They are well trained in self defense and martial arts; Nigeria police only massage their mouth with eba and soup.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Policeman And A Policewoman by kn23h(m): 9:24pm On Sep 26, 2017
The makeup embarassed
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Policeman And A Policewoman by Contumely: 9:24pm On Sep 26, 2017
Them go born ee
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Policeman And A Policewoman by Yusfunoble(m): 9:24pm On Sep 26, 2017
kiss

Cutie

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Policeman And A Policewoman by Ugoeze2016: 9:25pm On Sep 26, 2017
Awww they make me want to join the police force cheesy
Congratulations olopa (s)

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Policeman And A Policewoman by kn23h(m): 9:25pm On Sep 26, 2017
CaptainSALAZAR:

The guy ugly too

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Policeman And A Policewoman by Shakingdbumbum: 9:25pm On Sep 26, 2017
Lovely. Happy married life.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Policeman And A Policewoman by nairavsdollars(f): 9:25pm On Sep 26, 2017
I rebuke the spirit of bribe taking on your children...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Shares Last Easter Vs This Easter Photo With Wife - Check The Difference / Why A Guy Should Not Marry A Girl His Age / Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.