Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,523 members, 7,819,881 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Policeman And A Policewoman - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Policeman And A Policewoman (57667 Views)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of Nigerian Soldier And His Policewoman Fiancee / Lady Goes Braless, Wears Transparent Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man / 20 Pre-Wedding Photos That Shut Down The Internet - LubeyNaija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Policeman And A Policewoman by Benekruku(m): 9:26pm On Sep 26, 2017
I must marry a naval officer!

Gbam!
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Policeman And A Policewoman by Nobody: 9:26pm On Sep 26, 2017
Wow! They really do look good together.HML
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Policeman And A Policewoman by cao(f): 9:26pm On Sep 26, 2017
CaptainSALAZAR:
The guy looks great but the lady? thank God for make-up.
It's quite the shame that make up can't help you. Oh well...
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Policeman And A Policewoman by akaahs(m): 9:27pm On Sep 26, 2017
If police marry police weytin dey go born na?
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Policeman And A Policewoman by dubemnaija: 9:28pm On Sep 26, 2017
Wish who well??

Wicked people undecided
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Policeman And A Policewoman by samskin(m): 9:28pm On Sep 26, 2017
tongue tongue embarassed tongue na with our20naira ona take do the wedding
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Policeman And A Policewoman by addikt(m): 9:31pm On Sep 26, 2017
Okay , OP said they are madly in love ...okay ooo
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Policeman And A Policewoman by Pidginwhisper: 9:32pm On Sep 26, 2017
rosy1992:
Wonderful Union
Girl you fine Oooo! shocked shocked
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Policeman And A Policewoman by chiiraq802(m): 9:33pm On Sep 26, 2017
Nigeria Police is ur friend. ...

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Policeman And A Policewoman by enemyofprogress: 9:33pm On Sep 26, 2017
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Policeman And A Policewoman by enemyofprogress: 9:34pm On Sep 26, 2017
akaahs:
If police marry police weytin dey go born na?
na Evans nau
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Policeman And A Policewoman by RitaOlamide: 9:36pm On Sep 26, 2017
divinehand2003:
How I wish those Mopol that stand on the Nigerian roads demanding For N20 from all motorists can wear neat uniforms like this, I will gladly dash them N1000 with respect anytime I come across them.

these are top police boss.... they stand out anytime..... police are neat just some bad eggs among that abused the profession. Amen

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Policeman And A Policewoman by lonelydora: 9:36pm On Sep 26, 2017
divinehand2003:
How I wish those Mopol that stand on the Nigerian roads demanding For N20 from all motorists can wear neat uniforms like this, I will gladly dash them N1000 with respect anytime I come across them.

Same with me.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Policeman And A Policewoman by GOFRONT(m): 9:37pm On Sep 26, 2017
And on the other thread, some Single ladies said they like to date married men coz they are more carin and they dont flare when annoyed........And now am just lookin at this pre weddin foros and am askin mysef "how many single ladies is this policeman gonna date and care for Aside his police wife.........Just thinkinout loud

Wish dem Hml ahead
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Policeman And A Policewoman by joystickextendr: 9:38pm On Sep 26, 2017
Good smiley
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Policeman And A Policewoman by princealexndre(m): 9:39pm On Sep 26, 2017
How husband and wife go dey d same rank
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Policeman And A Policewoman by Topmaike007(m): 9:42pm On Sep 26, 2017
So If Other Force Dey Take Pre Weding Pics,police Too Dey Take Chai Nobody Wey No Fit Elevate smiley
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Policeman And A Policewoman by kobijacobs(m): 9:43pm On Sep 26, 2017
I just hate make-up

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Policeman And A Policewoman by Antoeni(m): 9:43pm On Sep 26, 2017
Whatever a snake wud give birth to will always b long
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Policeman And A Policewoman by Yesbody: 9:43pm On Sep 26, 2017
Beautiful people nice job

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Policeman And A Policewoman by pafisayo(m): 9:44pm On Sep 26, 2017
CaptainSALAZAR:

She's actually pretty
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Policeman And A Policewoman by pafisayo(m): 9:47pm On Sep 26, 2017
potentialOAU:
Ok na....dem go still move back to that their dilapidated barrack, and anticlockwise mode...naija police!

Very funny.. Not all policemen live in Barracks
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Policeman And A Policewoman by Mryacks: 9:48pm On Sep 26, 2017
Not bad....clean
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Policeman And A Policewoman by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 9:51pm On Sep 26, 2017
kn23h:

The guy ugly too
Afonja i know say u don zoom the name come comment odeburuku
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Policeman And A Policewoman by pafisayo(m): 9:52pm On Sep 26, 2017
rentAcock:
Nothing beautiful here. The woman has no neck and the guy is bald. This is really silly, people don't care how their offerings will look when getting married. Can you imagine having a bald kid with no neck?
They're supposed to be law enforcers but look how out of shape they are especially the lady. How do they plan to chase after thieves with that pot-belly? Check out the police force of other countries, they are very fit, they have gyms in their stations and it is a job equirement to work-out regularly. They are well trained in self defense and martial arts; Nigeria police only massage their mouth with eba and soup.

Hmmm very true... But still not all policemen carry Arms, some are Professionals.. Both of them are Ict professionals thou.
And the myth about police in countries better than Naija being super fit etc.. Rick Ross use to be a cop and I think e just shed off some of d weight
We all add on once in a while u know
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Policeman And A Policewoman by Jeze: 9:53pm On Sep 26, 2017
So this my classmate na police? Congrats.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Policeman And A Policewoman by gistking22(m): 9:54pm On Sep 26, 2017
manifoldcraft:
Who said Police officers are not cute? meet this cute police officers madly in love....they are set to wed in Abuja by next month...
Kindly wish them well

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Policeman And A Policewoman by Awaja(m): 10:03pm On Sep 26, 2017
If police marry police remind me abeg,wetin dem go born?
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Policeman And A Policewoman by piagetskinner(m): 10:08pm On Sep 26, 2017
so these ones don't collect bribe
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Policeman And A Policewoman by WeddingConcierg(f): 10:27pm On Sep 26, 2017
Beautiful kiss kiss
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Policeman And A Policewoman by msylva2147(m): 10:30pm On Sep 26, 2017
CaptainSALAZAR:
stop being jealous there's nothing wrong with that lady she cute.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man And His Burka Wearing Lady At A Beach In The North (Photos) / Girlfriend Raises The Bar As She Flaunts The Gifts She Got For Her Boyfriend / Nigerian Woman Marries Her Only Boyfriend Years After She Asked God For It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.