Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,431 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

How Can I Develop Sweet Mouth On Girls? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Develop Sweet Mouth On Girls? (5056 Views)

Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money / Reason Guys Give Up On Girls Easily / Pet Names And Phrases Guys Use On Girls And Girls Totally Detest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Develop Sweet Mouth On Girls? by winta2007(m): 9:26pm On Mar 04, 2010
Infact am a sales letter teacher & a marketing tactician thats i know hw to convert words into money,but wen it comes to ladies/girls i lose everything not knowing how to make a lady fall instantly,can i get good advice here?
Re: How Can I Develop Sweet Mouth On Girls? by madlady(f): 9:27pm On Mar 04, 2010
cool cool cool
Re: How Can I Develop Sweet Mouth On Girls? by googles: 9:33pm On Mar 04, 2010
undecided
Re: How Can I Develop Sweet Mouth On Girls? by rickie4us(m): 4:32pm On Mar 06, 2010
watch nigerian home videos
Re: How Can I Develop Sweet Mouth On Girls? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Mar 06, 2010
I think if you want to force yourself to be sweet mouthed, there are some ladies that will hate you for that, cos they will think you are just using your mouth to convince them into what you are not yet upto or cannot do.

But in short my own advise is for you to be who you are, never copy any body's attitude/mentality to build yours because if you do so you might be gented.

Be on your own, and be yourself and develop your own skill and you will be loved for this by ladies and people.
Re: How Can I Develop Sweet Mouth On Girls? by mamagee3(f): 5:44pm On Mar 06, 2010
And you think young girls of nowadays would easily fall for that your "Sweet Mouth"
Please, don't be deceived, Young girls especially Nigerian ones have over-looked that
We now want to see action and less speech.
Re: How Can I Develop Sweet Mouth On Girls? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Mar 06, 2010
mama-gee:

And you think young girls of nowadays would easily fall for that your "Sweet Mouth"
Please, don't be deceived, Young girls especially Nigerian ones have over-looked that

You got it dear, and I have the action and I don't speak much also what else do you want?,

Wanna go for me.

Mean it, wink wink wink
Re: How Can I Develop Sweet Mouth On Girls? by lonelydude: 5:56pm On Mar 06, 2010
mama-gee:

Can you give examples for the kind of actions you want to see?
Re: How Can I Develop Sweet Mouth On Girls? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Mar 06, 2010
lonelydude:

Can you give examples for the kind of actions you want to see?

How can you expect a lady to give you her codes. Never, you should be the one to search for the codes that opens her heart.
Re: How Can I Develop Sweet Mouth On Girls? by sjeezy8: 5:58pm On Mar 06, 2010
I dont even know I used to have that problem, but one doesnt have to have a sweet mouth, just be you if youre funny and cool everything will work out.
If your not cool and funny then - I guess your SOL(shiot out of luck).
Re: How Can I Develop Sweet Mouth On Girls? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Mar 06, 2010
sjeezy8:

I dont even know I used to have that problem, but one doesnt have to have a sweet mouth, just be you if youre funny and cool everything will work out.
If your not cool and funny then - I guess your SOL(shiot out of luck).

You got it bro.
Re: How Can I Develop Sweet Mouth On Girls? by richard69(m): 7:16pm On Mar 06, 2010
Go and buy honey, the original one.
Take two tea spoons daily for one week & you are good to go.
Good luck!
Re: How Can I Develop Sweet Mouth On Girls? by mcnikes(m): 6:22am On Mar 07, 2010
Lick 3 cubes of sugar in the morn, 7 spoons of honey in the afternoon. Stick a bottle of coke in ur mouth while sleeping. U're good to go
Re: How Can I Develop Sweet Mouth On Girls? by noblegas2(m): 7:32am On Mar 07, 2010
Lick a lot of sweets!
Re: How Can I Develop Sweet Mouth On Girls? by deji2009(m): 8:11am On Mar 07, 2010
noble_gas1:

Lick a lot of sweets!

mcnikes:

Lick 3 cubes of sugar in the morn, 7 spoons of honey in the afternoon. Stick a bottle of coke in your mouth while sleeping. U're good to go

@noble_gas1 & mcnikes

you both make me laugh.
lol
cool
Re: How Can I Develop Sweet Mouth On Girls? by Kx: 8:23am On Mar 07, 2010
sad

1 Like

Re: How Can I Develop Sweet Mouth On Girls? by daduke2k(m): 10:00am On Mar 07, 2010
H d stick wit mcnikes advice. U wil hav sweet mouth afta u try it
Re: How Can I Develop Sweet Mouth On Girls? by gee2(m): 10:12am On Mar 07, 2010
make an xchange of mouth with a honey bee or better still, go get honey comb and eat daily or as prescribed by a physicist
Re: How Can I Develop Sweet Mouth On Girls? by Nobody: 11:18am On Mar 07, 2010
"any woman would (eventually) love any man that bothers her enough"

- Lord Byron Gordon, (17th Century Earl of Chesterfield).

@ Mr. Poster,

In the very unfortunate event that you lack the "action" mama-gee mentioned, (i.e as much money/cars/finer things as possible), or that you dont exactly look like Denzel Washington, you'd do well to stick to the above advice by Lord Byron. Having nothing to lose, you should pester the living daylight out of any madame that you fancy. Take all the insults, 'chop' all the slaps, endure all the denigration - but remain a nuisance to her life. Be a 'friend to the end' like Chucky. In the end, she'd succumb to you out of sheer exasperation; pity; to 'buy' her freedom from your 'wahala', or whatever. Whatever the case, the end would have justified the means. Goodluck.  .  .& make sure to put on some very thick skin!
Re: How Can I Develop Sweet Mouth On Girls? by abrahym(m): 1:30pm On Mar 07, 2010
@poster just ginger ur swagger
Re: How Can I Develop Sweet Mouth On Girls? by sundiataa(m): 3:11pm On Mar 07, 2010
get the distributorship of Sweet,and lick as you can

(1) (Reply)

Why White Girls Love Black Guys - White-girl's Perspective (video)... / Why Do Girls Always Expect Money From Guys? / Top Ten Reasons Black Women Are The Enemy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.