Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,532 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

David Oyedepo Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / David Oyedepo Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today (15125 Views)

Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 63rd Birthday (Photos) / Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today (Photos) / Joys Oyedepo Celebrates Her Birthday (Bishop David Oyedepo's Last Born) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by hopefulLandlord: 8:25am On Sep 27, 2017
Rebuke:

Hahaha, keep ranting. I have passed my message. Yhu can all continue to wallow in yhur ignorance since it makes yhu feel good.

right back at you bro
Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by tuscani: 8:26am On Sep 27, 2017
geoworldedu:
God is playing with my fire cheesy
grin grin May God forgive you and open your eyes quickly
Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by FlyTee(m): 8:34am On Sep 27, 2017
Happy Birthday Papa.
May God's grace continue to prosper you.
My case is different.
Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by geoworldedu: 8:36am On Sep 27, 2017
chloedogie:

I don't know your age but one thing I am very sure of is, no matter how much you hate the Christianity religion or Bishop Oyedepo, if you are of age for real you won't be making such statements. Growing up as a young boy I was learning how to play guitar in an Anglican church. There was this guy in the choir that likes challenging the authority of the Archdeacon every-time. One day, his cup got overfilled and he disrespectfully challenged the clergy again in the presence of small kids. The man angrily said in yoruba ''wa ma wo awon egbe e ni oke oke nii''. Meaning he will be looking at his colleagues rising up in the sky. Till date, he hasn't graduated from any higher institution. He managed to finish his secondary education. Sometimes, he will dress up with tie and put on a bathroom slippers with it. He was like 10 years my senior and I am married with kids now, tha should give you a clip of what I'm trying to say. Yorubas will say ''yio se ko ni se, adura san ju epe lo''. It will come to pass, it won't come to pass, prayer is better than curse. If Madam kemi olunloyo could be sent to prison for her bad and wrong comments on that pastor using the social media as a cover up, then those that are reasonable will agree with me that you are not excluded from whatever befalls you for this. I am 200% sure that you can't stand in front of that man and boldly make that statement you made. Life is too delicate for this path you are following. My kobo sha.

I also know of a guy who worked hard and paid his tithes and offerings. The pastors loved him so much and they called him and prayed for him. They said, you will always be ahead in life. You will be above and not below. You will be very very rich.
Till date, my guy never get job talkless of being very very rich. He is almost forty years old now and he can't boast of any anything near 40k salary. He is like ten years my senior but I feed him. That should give you a clip of what I'm trying to say. Igbo will say, choo ewu ojii ka chi di, meaning that you should make hay while the sun shines. My guy was busy paying his cash as tithes and offering to scammers when he was a bit well-to-do(when the sun shines) instead of saving it in the bank for the future rainy days. If scammers and 419 could be sent to prison for scamming and duping, then the people who have brain can support me that all these thieves parading in the names pastors, prophets, apostles, bishops should be sent to prison too rather than celebrating them. They are all bunch of thieves. They suck you dry and leave you empty. My 1 kobo though. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by geoworldedu: 8:37am On Sep 27, 2017
tuscani:
grin grin May God forgive you and open your eyes quickly
I will definitely forgive god and open its eyes quickly grin

1 Like

Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by excelinfotech(m): 8:40am On Sep 27, 2017
THIS BOY HAS BEEN MISSING FROM HOME FOR SOME WEEKS NOW. HIS NAME IS DAPO OLAWORE. ANY INFORMATION ON HIS HEREABOUT SHOULD PLS CON TACT THIS FOLLOWING NOS: 08154391866, 08034114031 OR 08036086542. THANKS

Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by geoworldedu: 8:44am On Sep 27, 2017
Rebuke:

Don't forget to type same thin to wish yhur father happy birthday, that is if yhu even know yhur father.... Bastard.
But my father isn't a scammer like this one. You may wish your own father that if he falls in this category.

2 Likes

Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by geoworldedu: 8:45am On Sep 27, 2017
awillabo:

I just pity you.
Lord have mercy
I just pity god, well I'll have mercy on it grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by mcquin(m): 8:48am On Sep 27, 2017
Mendelssohn:

The problem of Nigerians till now.
Bros but I thought everyone has a right of worship? I never will question your belief system.

God bless you.

1 Like

Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by Zubbycol: 8:49am On Sep 27, 2017
happy birthday papa. more blessings n anointing.
Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by Nedfed(m): 8:51am On Sep 27, 2017
The man through whom am blessed.
His teaches open my eyes to riches in salvation

1 Like

Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by ooshinibos: 8:51am On Sep 27, 2017
geoworldedu:
Happy birthday thiefshop Oyedethief(according to Otem). I wish you long life but not thiefperity.
respect your elders
Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by ufuosman(m): 8:53am On Sep 27, 2017
Happy birthday sir
Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by modupeleke(f): 8:56am On Sep 27, 2017
Happy birthday Sir, wishing you many more years of Joy.
Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by geoworldedu: 8:57am On Sep 27, 2017
ooshinibos:

respect your elders
I don't respect thieves.

1 Like

Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by SELFCONTROL(m): 8:59am On Sep 27, 2017
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO A UNIQUE MAN OF GOD.....LOVE U SIR
Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by dimmikel: 9:01am On Sep 27, 2017
Happy birthday sir
Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by Sophia7989: 9:04am On Sep 27, 2017
Happy Birthday to my number one life coach. I Love you sir
Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by israelmao(m): 9:07am On Sep 27, 2017
Happy birthday to spiritual father.
Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by israelmao(m): 9:07am On Sep 27, 2017
Happy birthday to my spiritual father.
Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by dahmie2013: 9:10am On Sep 27, 2017
Happy birthday 2 my Bishop! I love u so much! Many more years!
Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by hohafrank(m): 9:13am On Sep 27, 2017
Happy birthday.
Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by Omooba77: 9:17am On Sep 27, 2017
Happy birthday to a Father and a man full of wisdom and anointing of God, may your days be long and full of blessings in terms of joy, favour and peace of God.
Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by ijeomaog1: 9:23am On Sep 27, 2017
Happy Birthday Papa wish you greater auction, anointing, more fruitful years ahead and God's grace and blessings upon you
Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by finco: 9:28am On Sep 27, 2017
[s][/s]
todaynewsreview:
Happy 63rd Birthday to Bishop David Oyedepo Founder and Presiding Bishop Living Faith World Outreach Centre Chancellor, Covenant and Landmark Universities Happy birthday to my spiritual father! May Gods blessings continue to abide with you now and forever.God bless your new age

God's Multiplied Blessings sir
[img]Happy Birthday Sir.My spiritualFather! https://scontent.flos1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/22007969_1187951598015376_8053370895075273362_n.jpg?oh=c844005bf99350280fff14663f42ab6e&oe=5A3D3334[/img]

More accolade here: http://www.naijabloggersforum.com/p/43/happy-63rd-birthday-to-bishop-david-oyedepo

Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by KelvinC1(m): 9:29am On Sep 27, 2017
Happy 63rd birthday to the WORKING FAITH FATHER of the WORLD.. Sir, What else can I wish you that you don't have.?

Oh OK..

LORD increase his STRENGTH.. YES..
Let him live longer and HEALTHY.. #ADOYii
Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by micky77(m): 9:30am On Sep 27, 2017
Happy Birthday Sir! More grace and anointing to keep fulfilling the mandate.
Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by NMotorwerks: 9:31am On Sep 27, 2017
Wonderful man of God, Long may you live and have a happy birthday.
Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by eaglebeliever(m): 9:44am On Sep 27, 2017
Happy Birthday to your Mom. However, only for the sake of correction will I like to let you know that if she is +1 today, we cannot wish her a 'belated' birthday. 'Belated' means its already past.

P.s Everyone join me in wishing my Mom a belated Happy birthday, she is +1 today.
Help like [/quote]
Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by Nobody: 9:46am On Sep 27, 2017
Happy Birthday Papa.Your ministry has been of tremendous blessings to me.More of God's grace on you sir.I celebrate you.
Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by Demaj: 9:58am On Sep 27, 2017
todaynewsreview:
Happy 63rd Birthday to Bishop David Oyedepo Founder and Presiding Bishop Living Faith World Outreach Centre Chancellor, Covenant and Landmark Universities

God's Multiplied Blessings sir

More accolade here: http://www.naijabloggersforum.com/p/43/happy-63rd-birthday-to-bishop-david-oyedepo

I respect this Man Of God. Many hearty years Bishop

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Another Nigerian Pastor Involved In A Scam (Sunday Adelaja) / 30 Motivational Quotes On Prayer By Bishop David Oyedepo And Co. / Is Barrack Obama The Reincarnation Of Nimrod Of The Ancient Babylonian Empire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.