Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

David Oyedepo Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / David Oyedepo Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today (15154 Views)

Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 63rd Birthday (Photos) / Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today (Photos) / Joys Oyedepo Celebrates Her Birthday (Bishop David Oyedepo's Last Born) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by ooshinibos: 10:03am On Sep 27, 2017
geoworldedu:
I don't respect thieves.
you don't have evidence that he is a thief ..proof it if you have any kind of evidence
Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by SlyToch(m): 10:10am On Sep 27, 2017
On this special day, I wish you all the very best, all the joy you can ever have and may you be blessed abundantly today, tomorrow and the days to come! May you have a fantastic birthday and many more to come. HAPPY birthday Papa #MyCaseIsDifferent
Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by 7ola7(m): 10:11am On Sep 27, 2017
Happy birthday the visional of our time. The God sent. Long life papa.
Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by tuscani: 10:19am On Sep 27, 2017
geoworldedu:
I will definitely forgive god and open its eyes quickly grin
Atheist spotted
Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by timatedre: 10:20am On Sep 27, 2017
Happy birthday sir...God's more double portion of anointing on you Sir.
Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by Ayomicome(m): 10:21am On Sep 27, 2017
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAPA, THE LIBERATION MANDATE IS A BLESSING TO THE HUMAN RACE AND AM HAPPY TO BE A PART OF IT.

For those saying rubbish, it's your mouth but be careful how you use it.......Bless you.
Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by OfficialOjonimi(m): 10:34am On Sep 27, 2017
todaynewsreview:
Happy 63rd Birthday to Bishop David Oyedepo Founder and Presiding Bishop Living Faith World Outreach Centre Chancellor, Covenant and Landmark Universities

God's Multiplied Blessings sir

More accolade here: http://www.naijabloggersforum.com/p/43/happy-63rd-birthday-to-bishop-david-oyedepo

happy birthday PAPA. More of God's grace in this new era of a year older.
Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by OtemSapien: 11:13am On Sep 27, 2017
tuscani:
Atheist spotted
did he tell you he is one?
Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by tuscani: 11:31am On Sep 27, 2017
OtemSapien:
did he tell you he is one?
But all his responses point to that
Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by tuscani: 11:32am On Sep 27, 2017
geoworldedu:
I will definitely forgive god and open its eyes quickly grin
next time use capital letter G for God
Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by OyiboOyibo(m): 11:58am On Sep 27, 2017
Happy Birthday sir.
May the good LORD keep and preserve you and all of yours.
Many are a testimony of what God is using you to achieve in the lives of men.
Again, happy birthday sir
Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by omogidi234(m): 12:03pm On Sep 27, 2017
Happy birthday to Dr. Oyedepo.
Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by GloryWilliams(f): 12:16pm On Sep 27, 2017
awillabo:

I just pity you.
Lord have mercy

He maybe a thief, calling God's anointed a thief. May heaven make his generation thieves forever
Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by CAPTAIND5235(m): 12:26pm On Sep 27, 2017
admax:
Happy Birthday to God's general! You sir are a kingdom pace setter.

You banished the 'As poor as a Church rate' quote an insult to the Grace for finance available to Christians.

The street of Heaven are made of gold so I wonder why people think it's holy or biblical to be poor!

Thank you for operating in divine Faith, a crazy faith that dared the impossible!

Many healthy, spiritual dominion and purpose fulfilling years ahead sir!

wow this one enter me

The street of Heaven are made of gold so I wonder why people think it's holy or biblical to be poor!

1 Like

Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by OtemSapien: 12:26pm On Sep 27, 2017
tuscani:
But all his responses point to that
you can't judge people's religion with just whata they say nowadays. You need to ask them, because many people here in our country are now irreligious without being an atheist. I happen to be one of them.
Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by Nobody: 12:30pm On Sep 27, 2017
Happy Birthday papa you are a blessing to our generation
Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by princejones(m): 12:59pm On Sep 27, 2017
Happy birthday sir and more grace and fresh unction to function for the liberation mandate to continue speaking loudly
Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by simeonokah(m): 1:52pm On Sep 27, 2017
Happy birthday to u sir, I tap from your grace.
Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by tuscani: 2:46pm On Sep 27, 2017
OtemSapien:
you can't judge people's religion with just whata they say nowadays. You need to ask them, because many people here in our country are now irreligious without being an atheist. I happen to be one of them.
ok, I think you make a sound point. From the happenings in the country, people just choose to not follow any religion but believe in God. But there is a way that seemeth right on to a man but the end thereof is destruction. Also no man cometh to the father except through Jesus Christ.
Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by OtemSapien: 2:51pm On Sep 27, 2017
tuscani:
ok, I think you make a sound point. From the happenings in the country, people just choose to not follow any religion but believe in God. [b]But there is a way that seemeth right on to a man but the end thereof is destruction. Also no man cometh to the father except through Jesus [/b]Christ.

Any way that seems right to a man is the best way for him at that moment and Faulkin(zeusus) is not even a way to God Almighty but a way to Yahweh the god of Judah. The way to GOD ALMIGHTY is the way of USING THE BRAIN, WORSHIPPING NO god and DOING GOOD TO HUMANITY.
Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by tuscani: 2:57pm On Sep 27, 2017
OtemSapien:

Any way that seems right to a man is the best way for him at that moment and Faulkin(zeusus) is not even a way to God Almighty but a way to Yahweh the god of Judah. The way to GOD ALMIGHTY is the way of USING THE BRAIN, WORSHIPPIINGO god and DOING GOOD TO HUMANITY.
it is written I have set before thee life and death. If I were you, I will choose life
Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by omosaku(m): 3:04pm On Sep 27, 2017
happy birthday sir. Longest life and prosperity in sound health.
Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by Nobody: 10:28pm On Sep 27, 2017
Happy birthday daddy. More grace sir
Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by Igweann979(f): 8:27am On Sep 28, 2017
awillabo:

I just pity you.
Lord have mercy
why will Lord have mercy? When you all were busy insulting and calling catholic priests names you didn't remember God's mercy infact, don't make me angryooo
Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by MATEX30: 8:42am On Sep 28, 2017
Happy Birthday to my SPIRITUAL FATHER, THE APOSTLE OF LIBERATION, BISHOP DAVID OLANIYI OYEDEPO Causing major wave of change in Africa and the BODY OF CHRIST IN NIGERIA and the world as a whole.

Friends, join me and celebrate him, see more lovely photos below;

http://dunamisblog.com/wow-happy-63rd-birthday-bishop-david-oyedepo-photos/

Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by geoworldedu: 1:59pm On Sep 28, 2017
tuscani:
next time use capital letter G for God
I can use capital letter G for God who created yahweh and allah. But for your god or the muslim god, they don't deserve a capitalised G. They're too small.
Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by Adeyeye09(m): 5:22pm On Sep 28, 2017
Happy birthday to a great man. More grace sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help Needed Concerning Restitution / Nothing Will Change Our Loyalty To T.B. Joshua – Worshippers / Another Nigerian Pastor Involved In A Scam (Sunday Adelaja)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.