Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,730 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:08 PM

David Oyedepo Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / David Oyedepo Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today (15124 Views)

Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 63rd Birthday (Photos) / Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today (Photos) / Joys Oyedepo Celebrates Her Birthday (Bishop David Oyedepo's Last Born) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by pyyxxaro: 7:50am On Sep 27, 2017
Horlufemi:
Yahoo Boy pastor

undecided
Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by Alexander001(m): 7:51am On Sep 27, 2017
Happy birthday to him
meanwhile,For men who think a woman's place is in the kitchen, remember that that's where knives are kept.
Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by livinbygrace: 7:51am On Sep 27, 2017
Happy Birthday Sir.More grace !!!
Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by wristbangle: 7:51am On Sep 27, 2017
Happy birthday sir. More grace and anointing to u.
Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by chloedogie(m): 7:51am On Sep 27, 2017
awillabo:

I just pity you.
Lord have mercy

Just leave him all alone. Growing up as a young boy I was learning how to play guitar in an Anglican church. There was this guy in the choir that likes challenging the authority of the Archdeacon every-time. One day, his cup got overfilled and he disrespectfully challenged the clergy again in the presence of small kids. The man angrily said in yoruba ''wa ma wo awon egbe e ni oke oke nii''. Meaning he will be looking at his colleagues rising up in the sky. Till date, he hasn't graduated from any higher institution. He managed to finish his secondary education. Sometimes, he will dress up with tie and put on a bathroom slippers with it. He was like 10 years my senior and I am married with kids now, tha should give you a clip of what I'm trying to say. Yorubas will say ''yio se ko ni se, adura san ju epe lo''. It will come to pas, it won't come to pass, prayer is better than curse.
Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by nnenna311: 7:51am On Sep 27, 2017
Happy birthday Sir! You are a blessing to this generation.
Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by Rebuke: 7:52am On Sep 27, 2017
geoworldedu:
Happy birthday thiefshop Oyedethief(according to Otem). I wish you long life but not thiefperity.

Don't forget to type same thin to wish yhur father happy birthday, that is if yhu even know yhur father.... Bastard.
Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by Maniche44(m): 7:53am On Sep 27, 2017
Happy football age sir.
Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by Mendelssohn(m): 7:54am On Sep 27, 2017
mcquin:
Happy birthday sir. I key into the blessings of "believing a prophet."

The problem of Nigerians till now.
Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by chloedogie(m): 7:56am On Sep 27, 2017
geoworldedu:
Happy birthday thiefshop Oyedethief(according to Otem). I wish you long life but not thiefperity.

I don't know your age but one thing I am very sure of is, no matter how much you hate the Christianity religion or Bishop Oyedepo, if you are of age for real you won't be making such statements. Growing up as a young boy I was learning how to play guitar in an Anglican church. There was this guy in the choir that likes challenging the authority of the Archdeacon every-time. One day, his cup got overfilled and he disrespectfully challenged the clergy again in the presence of small kids. The man angrily said in yoruba ''wa ma wo awon egbe e ni oke oke nii''. Meaning he will be looking at his colleagues rising up in the sky. Till date, he hasn't graduated from any higher institution. He managed to finish his secondary education. Sometimes, he will dress up with tie and put on a bathroom slippers with it. He was like 10 years my senior and I am married with kids now, tha should give you a clip of what I'm trying to say. Yorubas will say ''yio se ko ni se, adura san ju epe lo''. It will come to pass, it won't come to pass, prayer is better than curse. If Madam kemi olunloyo could be sent to prison for her bad and wrong comments on that pastor using the social media as a cover up, then those that are reasonable will agree with me that you are not excluded from whatever befalls you for this. I am 200% sure that you can't stand in front of that man and boldly make that statement you made. Life is too delicate for this path you are following. My kobo sha.

1 Like

Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by senebo(m): 7:58am On Sep 27, 2017
Happy birthday to a man who stood against all odds. We celebrate God in U 2de & we pray dat d grace & oil upon ur life will never run dry or go stale.

And for those hating. If u have nothing good to say y not just kip shut so u don't incur God's wrath upon ur children yet unborn. He might not see dis comments & trust me even if he does he cares less. I'ld rather you pray for urself so that God will answer ur own prayers & butter ur bread too.
Happy birthday to my papa Bishop David Olaniyi Oyedepo. One of God's generals
Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by hopefulLandlord: 7:58am On Sep 27, 2017
chloedogie:

[s]Just leave him all alone. Growing up as a young boy I was learning how to play guitar in an Anglican church. There was this guy in the choir that likes challenging the authority of the Archdeacon every-time. One day, his cup got overfilled and he disrespectfully challenged the clergy again in the presence of small kids. The man angrily said in yoruba ''wa ma wo awon egbe e ni oke oke nii''. Meaning he will be looking at his colleagues rising up in the sky. Till date, he hasn't graduated from any higher institution. He managed to finish his secondary education. Sometimes, he will dress up with tie and put on a bathroom slippers with it. He was like 10 years my senior and I am married with kids now, tha should give you a clip of what I'm trying to say. Yorubas will say ''yio se ko ni se, adura san ju epe lo''. It will come to pas, it won't come to pass, prayer is better than curse.[/s]

what nonsense!!!

just one question
let's assume this story is true, HOW ARE YOU SURE THE CURSE IS RESPONSIBLE FOR HIS PREDICAMENT?

Christians and their nonsensical threats

2 Likes

Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by johndanny(m): 7:59am On Sep 27, 2017
Happy Birthday to you Sir..
Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by spencekat(m): 7:59am On Sep 27, 2017
Happy birthday,Bishop Oyedepo.
Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by hopefulLandlord: 8:00am On Sep 27, 2017
chloedogie:

[s]
I don't know your age but one thing I am very sure of is, no matter how much you hate the Christianity religion or Bishop Oyedepo, if you are of age for real you won't be making such statements. Growing up as a young boy I was learning how to play guitar in an Anglican church. There was this guy in the choir that likes challenging the authority of the Archdeacon every-time. One day, his cup got overfilled and he disrespectfully challenged the clergy again in the presence of small kids. The man angrily said in yoruba ''wa ma wo awon egbe e ni oke oke nii''. Meaning he will be looking at his colleagues rising up in the sky. Till date, he hasn't graduated from any higher institution. He managed to finish his secondary education. Sometimes, he will dress up with tie and put on a bathroom slippers with it. He was like 10 years my senior and I am married with kids now, tha should give you a clip of what I'm trying to say. Yorubas will say ''yio se ko ni se, adura san ju epe lo''. It will come to pass, it won't come to pass, prayer is better than curse. If Madam kemi olunloyo could be sent to prison for her bad and wrong comments on that pastor using the social media as a cover up, then those that are reasonable will agree with me that you are not excluded from whatever befalls you for this. I am 200% sure that you can't stand in front of that man and boldly make that statement you made. Life is too delicate for this path you are following. My kobo sha[/s].

OGA, we heard you the first time

Repeating nonsense won't make it any less of a nonsense

my question again

HOW ARE YOU SURE THE CURSE IS RESPONSIBLE FOR HIS PREDICAMENT?

1 Like

Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by Mendelssohn(m): 8:00am On Sep 27, 2017
Rebuke:

Don't forget to type same thin to wish yhur father happy birthday, that is if yhu even know yhur father.... Bastard.

You see what we are still saying? Are these from the products of our Bishop?
Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by hopefulLandlord: 8:04am On Sep 27, 2017
Rebuke:

He knows his father and his father knows him, he doesn't call a pastor who's lineage is unrelated to him his "Daddy" unlike unthinking sheeples like you, you guys are the bastards, you respect pastors more than your real father, you donate monies to churches while your fathers and mothers are barely getting by, you tell your parents "Things are hard" but its never too hard to drop huge offerings, tithes, first fruits, building offering, kingdom offering and many more so that your "Daddy" can buy more private jets

You are the bastard if you don't know yet

2 Likes

Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by Horlufemi(m): 8:05am On Sep 27, 2017
pyyxxaro:

undecided

Eeyah. One minion feeling sad because I called his god Yahoo boy pastor.

Nothing I can say that will change your mind about your god of man. Just let it slide

1 Like

Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by donprincebigt(m): 8:06am On Sep 27, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
Happy Birthday to a pastor that preaches divine protection to his church but uses armed guards to protect himself even in the church
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1579625_bishop_oyedepo_armedguards_jpegb39e32a64f9312239aa1f76d9f0634e3

its no fault of his though, it seems even other pastors know divine protection is a sham,a chicanery, charade, make believe that has no place in the real world eg

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2041569_2015011816_13_05_jpegb950c1b3568027a549c6a77f660f24f5
ignorance is a disease. leaving real men of God to walk alone is gonna constitute worst scenerio.
most people will turn dem God and will always wanna touch dem.
little headache patient would b taken to dem all bcus of d access given to them.
also some are ready to steal so they've gat to avoid all that.
watch your mouth, don't quote me.
Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by cescky(m): 8:06am On Sep 27, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
Happy Birthday to a pastor that preaches divine protection to his church but uses armed guards to protect himself even in the church
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1579625_bishop_oyedepo_armedguards_jpegb39e32a64f9312239aa1f76d9f0634e3

its no fault of his though, it seems even other pastors know divine protection is a sham,a chicanery, charade, make believe that has no place in the real world eg

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2041569_2015011816_13_05_jpegb950c1b3568027a549c6a77f660f24f5

chia
why so fustrated

Happy Birthday to Gods General..the devil and his cohorts keep crying and getting fustrated at your prosperity..many happy returns

1 Like

Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by tuscani: 8:07am On Sep 27, 2017
geoworldedu:
You are playing with the fire � of God
Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by chloedogie(m): 8:07am On Sep 27, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

OGA, we heard you the first time

Repeating nonsense won't make it any less of a nonsense

my question again

HOW ARE YOU SURE THE CURSE IS RESPONSIBLE FOR HIS PREDICAMENT?

My brother ain't fighting you. To answer your question my friend, like I said, from my previous message, ''it will come to pass, it won't come to pass, prayer is better than curse''........ Just play safe in life bro, sincerely I have seen a lot we can't be talking about here in life. Sometimes you don't need to make comments on lines, just read and go. cheers.
Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by kinggogo: 8:11am On Sep 27, 2017
awillabo:

I just pity you.
Lord have mercy

No, don't pity him and the Lord may probably not have mercy on him too.

That's how people lay negative curses on themselves and their future generations yet unborn

1 Like

Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by pauljumbo: 8:13am On Sep 27, 2017
Happy birthday to my father in the Lord
Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by pauljumbo: 8:16am On Sep 27, 2017
donprincebigt:

ignorance is a disease. leaving real men of God to walk alone is gonna constitute worst scenerio.
most people will turn dem God and will always wanna touch dem.
little headache patient would b taken to dem all bcus of d access given to them.
also some are ready to steal so they've gat to avoid all that.
watch your mouth, don't quote me.

Buhari is preaching peace accross yet he still have guards around

We need to protect the great ones in our means

Happy birthday to my father in the Lord
Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by Rebuke: 8:16am On Sep 27, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

He knows his father and his father knows him, he doesn't call a pastor who's lineage is unrelated to him his "Daddy" unlike unthinking sheeples like you, you guys are the bastards, you respect pastors more than your real father, you donate monies to churches while your fathers and mothers are barely getting by, you tell your parents "Things are hard" but its never too hard to drop huge offerings, tithes, first fruits, building offering, kingdom offering and many more so that your "Daddy" can buy more private jets

You are the bastard if you don't know yet

Hahaha, keep ranting. I have passed my message. Yhu can all continue to wallow in yhur ignorance since it makes yhu feel good.
Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by michony505(m): 8:20am On Sep 27, 2017
chloedogie:

My brother ain't fighting you. To answer your question my friend, like I said, from my previous message, ''it will come to pass, it won't come to pass, prayer is better than curse''........ Just play safe in life bro, sincerely I have seen a lot we can't be talking about here in life. Sometimes you don't need to make comments on lines, just read and go. cheers.
Never wanted to comment but as a Deeper life person this is a matured reply. I pray God will help us all.

1 Like

Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by Princebizzie: 8:21am On Sep 27, 2017
Happy birthday to you Papa, thanks for the impacts your ministry has had in the life of people all over the world. More fresh oil and grace of God in your life sir. God bless you real good
Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by geoworldedu: 8:21am On Sep 27, 2017
tuscani:
You are playing with the fire � of God
God is playing with my fire cheesy
Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by donaremu(m): 8:22am On Sep 27, 2017
Happy Birthday and Many Happy Returns sir
Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by justcallmenuel(m): 8:23am On Sep 27, 2017
Happy birthday Papa, more fresh oil on your forehead....
Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by Ollysma: 8:24am On Sep 27, 2017
Happy birthday sir.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Another Nigerian Pastor Involved In A Scam (Sunday Adelaja) / Is Barrack Obama The Reincarnation Of Nimrod Of The Ancient Babylonian Empire / What Is The Essence Of Judgement Day When God Already Knows Our Heart?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.