Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,640 members, 7,809,400 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:55 AM

What Are The Best States To Do NYSC In Nigeria? - NYSC (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / What Are The Best States To Do NYSC In Nigeria? (66488 Views)

10 Best States To Choose For NYSC, To Make Money Or Get A Job After NYSC / Best States For Nysc And The Highest Paying States For Nysc 2018 / Best States For NYSC Posting, With The Official Salaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Best States To Do NYSC In Nigeria? by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 2:19pm On Jan 07, 2018
Greatest Copper shuun!
Greetings from Me2u.
You can while away some time with my story
While you are reading, there are 2 things involved: its either you smile or you laugh, believe me.
(no be lie o)
-
And if after reading my story you didn't laugh or smile like i said above, kindly notify me, and i will refund you data!
Lol
-
www.nairaland.com/4220374/life-despo
Re: What Are The Best States To Do NYSC In Nigeria? by osahonf: 8:55pm On Jan 07, 2018
Required Brand Ambassadors are needed for an upcoming Project. it's is a highly lucrative Part-time job and open to NYSC corp members, young graduates, employed and unemployed individuals residing in Lagos, Ogun and Oyo state.
Regisiter on https://bincomict.has-jobs.com/brand-ambassador-december-2017-lagos/179861/0
Re: What Are The Best States To Do NYSC In Nigeria? by johnkay1(m): 5:00pm On Jan 14, 2018
*Cheapest MTN Data Bundle*
500MB for #350
1GB for #600
2GB for #1200
3GB for #1750
5GB for #2950
*Mode of payment*: *Bank transfer*
*Recharge card*
CONTACT ME =
You can make transfer to FIRST BANK =
Your patronage matters to us.
How do I get data from you?
Steps;
1. Confirm price of bundle you want.
2. Make payment for plan you want, use any payment method below: A. Send recharge card pins worth the amount of data you want along the number you want data on.
OR
B. Bank transfer to our FIRST BANK account. After payment, send us depositor's name, amount paid AND number you want data on.
3. After sending we verify and credit your data usually within 5mins.
Re: What Are The Best States To Do NYSC In Nigeria? by sharpnelly25: 9:10pm On Jan 15, 2018
katsina all the way. their camp is one of the best camp in Nigeria,their parade ground Behind. steady and clean water, constant power supply and good roads. state allawee is 3800
Re: What Are The Best States To Do NYSC In Nigeria? by Ikanium(m): 7:36am On Mar 07, 2018
We Need More Suggestions Here Please

1 Like

Re: What Are The Best States To Do NYSC In Nigeria? by eddyroyal(m): 1:02pm On Mar 09, 2018
Osu175:
Akwa ibom
Onna and Eket.
Those people treat you like a king.

After God, the next person akwa ibom girl respect is a corper, they even prefer a corper to a mobile staff.

Ask me why?

I dont know.
Where was your PPA?
Re: What Are The Best States To Do NYSC In Nigeria? by Osu175(m): 2:04pm On Mar 09, 2018
eddyroyal:

Where was your PPA?
Oniong west secondary school, ikot edor onna
Re: What Are The Best States To Do NYSC In Nigeria? by lawrykings(m): 10:15pm On Mar 11, 2018
bjhaid:
lol, calm down bro, its very simple, just join a group in camp (red cross, obs, band ) and make sure you are very active with activities

sir would this tip of yours get me a tetiary institution or a good company as my PPA?
Re: What Are The Best States To Do NYSC In Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Mar 11, 2018
lawrykings:

sir would this tip of yours get me a tetiary institution or a good company as my PPA?
yeah, if you know your way
Re: What Are The Best States To Do NYSC In Nigeria? by lawrykings(m): 10:43pm On Mar 11, 2018
bjhaid:
yeah, if you know your way
how do i go about making this my way sir? thanks
Re: What Are The Best States To Do NYSC In Nigeria? by MrCalculus(m): 5:39am On Mar 14, 2018
Lagos
Akwa ibom
Enugu
Abuja
Rivers
Kano
Bayelsa
IMO
Anambra
Kaduna
Ebony
Oyo

Pls which of these States is better in terms off::
Job opportunities
State allowee(how much)
Cost of living

Need to know their profile.

Thanks
Re: What Are The Best States To Do NYSC In Nigeria? by samedi74(m): 11:38am On Mar 14, 2018
bamirotola:
If not cos of the peace issue and crazy temperature there, north is still d best...it also depends in what you Wang as a Corper , if you just want to have fun, abuja, porthaciurt ,Lagos and oyo, if na money you want, consider the north and elate with vthe right people... If na PV**y u want , go tovthe east... Benin, pH, IMO ,delta etc....
Few opportunities are available in the north. I'm a serving Corp member in Zaria, and there's really nothing much apart from teaching. If you have any idea on what I can do here, can you pls share. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are The Best States To Do NYSC In Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:49am On Mar 15, 2018
lawrykings:

how do i go about making this my way sir? thanks
you target the kinda ppa u want first, just make sure you find out if dey accept corpers, join an important group in camp, be very active there, you can start discussing with the group head on how to process the ppa
Re: What Are The Best States To Do NYSC In Nigeria? by lawrykings(m): 10:13pm On Mar 15, 2018
bjhaid:
you target the kinda ppa u want first, just make sure you find out if dey accept corpers, join an important group in camp, be very active there, you can start discussing with the group head on how to process the ppa

thanks bro, i appreciate this
Re: What Are The Best States To Do NYSC In Nigeria? by orobs93(m): 8:01am On Mar 16, 2018
bjhaid:

bross please I need a professional advice I am applying for my study visa and embarking on this nysc scheme simultaneously if I succeed in my study visa u intended aborting the nysc scheme and I intended eating my cake and having it please sir I need your advice on the best and safe and secured way to go about this
Re: What Are The Best States To Do NYSC In Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:55am On Mar 16, 2018
orobs93:

bross please I need a professional advice I am applying for my study visa and embarking on this nysc scheme simultaneously if I succeed in my study visa u intended aborting the nysc scheme and I intended eating my cake and having it please sir I need your advice on the best and safe and secured way to go about this
you just need to liaise with your lgi (local government inspector) to run the package, he'll will helping you out on the clearance and other things, and at the end you'll still get your certificate
Re: What Are The Best States To Do NYSC In Nigeria? by orobs93(m): 11:04am On Mar 16, 2018
bjhaid:
you just need to liaise with your lgi (local government inspector) to run the package, he'll will helping you out on the clearance and other things, and at the end you'll still get your certificate

yes bross I do not mind
thanks for the response can we chat up
Re: What Are The Best States To Do NYSC In Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:21am On Mar 16, 2018
orobs93:

yes bross I do not mind
thanks for the response can we chat up
send me a Pm
Re: What Are The Best States To Do NYSC In Nigeria? by sartorius(m): 12:10am On Mar 17, 2018
Affordable med report.text 0 8 O 7 8 5 5 222six
Re: What Are The Best States To Do NYSC In Nigeria? by daben1(m): 9:58pm On Mar 17, 2018
jejetaiwo:
Well for me, AKWA IBOM.. is the best.. I was BATCH B 2014..was retained after service with accommodation till date. It's also the state with one of the best infrastructure in Nigeria wt excellent road network. Though dere are no much industries, but if U have a good entrepreneurial skills U gonna make it.
bro, how is the accommodation there?
Re: What Are The Best States To Do NYSC In Nigeria? by daben1(m): 10:26pm On Mar 17, 2018
Iamzik:

Thumbs up to you. You will be highly needed.

Corpers will take part in strenuous physical activities /man o war drills, endurance trek and the likes.

They will surely need your services.
Align with volunteers for camp clinic and paramedics.

Like I said just make yourself relevant and put your social skills to use. Even if you are very rich (the rich eat at mami market) , try joining the food queue sometimes. You will have fun and enjoy the side gists and comic relief .
Mix with fellow Corp members as well. Anyone in camp could be your helper.
All the best.
bros, i don't inrend going to class, how can i influence my ppa, who can i laise with...?
Re: What Are The Best States To Do NYSC In Nigeria? by bodlandsystems: 3:52pm On Mar 21, 2018
if you have PHD(Passion with Humility and determination),

Interested in community&government support ,

Willing&ready to support a sponsorship drive,

Interested& passionate about one of the following:

Community Police&Traffic Support,Health&Social Care Support,Educational Support and Infrastructure & Maintenance Support.

No age limit,No grade limitation,No gender consideration...just PHD and Be healthy,

Please remove any untrue information on your resume(there will be no need for that,just be simple and true)

Send resume to oldpineresource@gmail.com

on or before the 31st of march 2018.

Good luck!!
Re: What Are The Best States To Do NYSC In Nigeria? by Yahayablessing(f): 12:25pm On Mar 27, 2018
NO BODY IS TALKING OF ABIA Y NA? IS PART OF MY CHOICE O
Re: What Are The Best States To Do NYSC In Nigeria? by lawrykings(m): 12:40pm On Apr 22, 2018

please can you help suggest a very important group in camp?
Re: What Are The Best States To Do NYSC In Nigeria? by HULSH(m): 2:28pm On Apr 23, 2018
Kampack:
Sokoto the best!

Yeah! I don't know abt other places but I think Sokoto is cool. I'm currently serving in one sec. sch, in Illela L.G, very close to (Koni)Niger Rep. We hv one of the best accommodation a corps member can be provided, no harassment from the locals. To clawn it all you can make extra money from home lessons if you are not lazy. I make more than what the federal govt give us every month. In addition, when passing out the state gov't do give 45k to each corper.
Re: What Are The Best States To Do NYSC In Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jun 30, 2018
You sent me a mail??
Ikanium:
We Need More Suggestions Here Please
Re: What Are The Best States To Do NYSC In Nigeria? by BigChest(m): 2:41pm On Jun 30, 2018
DonPiiko:
You sent me a mail??
wink
Re: What Are The Best States To Do NYSC In Nigeria? by Osu175(m): 1:42pm On Dec 01, 2018
eddyroyal:

Where was your PPA?
Oniong west secondary school, onna
Re: What Are The Best States To Do NYSC In Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Dec 03, 2018
TheTourist:
*ENUGU STATE BECAUSE IT'S PEACEFUL AND QUIET, ALSO THE STATE ALLAWEE IS TOP NOTCH*
I heard they don't pay anything again. Is it true? I really like Enugu but I heard they don't pay except you are posted to village which they will pay you 4k per month, which is why I'm considering Anambra.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Know The Pros And Cons Of The States You Want To Choose For Nysc / NYSC: My Unpaid Allowances / Corpse Of Corper Who Died From Laptop Explosion Taken To Home Town In Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.