Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Bae Said If We Have Sex I Will Die Because..... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bae Said If We Have Sex I Will Die Because..... (5008 Views)

Pussy Is Too Sweet - I Can Die Because Of Pussy / Help !!! Bae Said I Dont Know How To Press Bress / 95% Of Female Students Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful —lady Rev (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bae Said If We Have Sex I Will Die Because..... by Lalas247(f): 4:09pm On Sep 27, 2017
BlaQWolf:

Ok o... Gotta go, I will be back to harass you later grin... That egusi preparation is importanmkpa u dig? No more fights inu?
Yes I can make it .. lol maybe I do it on Saturday then I upload it for those who can't cook grin
Re: Bae Said If We Have Sex I Will Die Because..... by BlaQWolf: 4:16pm On Sep 27, 2017
Lalas247:

Yes I can make it .. lol maybe I do it on Saturday then I upload it for those who can't cook grin

If you ever decide, tag me...would love to see ..I just remembered, any booking for tonight? What's your staking power?
Re: Bae Said If We Have Sex I Will Die Because..... by Lalas247(f): 4:16pm On Sep 27, 2017
BlaQWolf:

If you ever decide, tag me...would love to see ..I just remembered, any booking for tonight? What's your staking power?

Aite I will tag u
Booking ?? For wt Biko
Re: Bae Said If We Have Sex I Will Die Because..... by BlaQWolf: 4:26pm On Sep 27, 2017
Lalas247:

Aite I will tag u
Booking ?? For wt Biko

Bet...I know you play
Re: Bae Said If We Have Sex I Will Die Because..... by Lalas247(f): 4:27pm On Sep 27, 2017
BlaQWolf:

Bet...I know you play
Yes will place one for Sunday's game
Need to confirm whose playing . Mane might be back I think so Saturday we can discuss it
Newcastle v Liverpool only one I will do
Re: Bae Said If We Have Sex I Will Die Because..... by Adaumunocha(f): 4:30pm On Sep 27, 2017
porshnuel:

she said she is but she tired of being a virgin
You better concentrate on your hair styling. But you can try and confirm sha.
Re: Bae Said If We Have Sex I Will Die Because..... by stylochime: 5:59pm On Sep 27, 2017
Bro stayaway from such girls cos even if its a lie, only a wierdo can conjure up such lies!!! Pvssy is everywhere dnt let one wierdo tie u down.
Re: Bae Said If We Have Sex I Will Die Because..... by Donphilex(m): 7:14pm On Sep 27, 2017
funlord:

African magic has finally taken its toll on your skull! Nonsense!
Better nonsense who makes a blood oath with her brother is he the one going to marry or what .you just watch movie finish come drop here *smh*

Re: Bae Said If We Have Sex I Will Die Because..... by JerryLegend(m): 7:19pm On Sep 27, 2017
11 pvssy full ground including customers and your oga, you are now wasting time on one undecided
Re: Bae Said If We Have Sex I Will Die Because..... by ikp120(m): 7:38pm On Sep 27, 2017
Blòwjob does the magic bro. grin grin
Re: Bae Said If We Have Sex I Will Die Because..... by lordraiden(m): 8:45pm On Sep 27, 2017
Ma nigga tear the modafvcking, na so one tell me she be witch if I bleep another gal or cheat on her I will die.counting from dat day 5 biiitches registered and the nigga is still on, buh make I no lie the thing been worry me wella oh
Re: Bae Said If We Have Sex I Will Die Because..... by HeWrites(m): 9:08pm On Sep 27, 2017
paiz:
My friend tear that puccy nth will happen

Maddest comment ever!!!

IamKashyBaby
Re: Bae Said If We Have Sex I Will Die Because..... by DePartfinder: 10:38pm On Sep 27, 2017
I had mostly similar case which I was defiant to"her" warning. .....damn, I was dead from like some seconds before I was brought back power the name of Almighty. My brother, ruuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnn for ur life
Re: Bae Said If We Have Sex I Will Die Because..... by Stevengerd(m): 11:18pm On Sep 27, 2017
porshnuel:

like serious i dnt understand
the only thing i know is dhat they love each other
am even thinking sometimes that he has bleep her,cos the closeness is much
Hmm! the broda fit deh the yansh her ooo, that why they took that oath.

1 Like

Re: Bae Said If We Have Sex I Will Die Because..... by Nobody: 12:49am On Sep 28, 2017
HeWrites:

Maddest comment ever!!!

IamKashyBaby

Hahahhahaa..what if that NUNU was already torn many times & she is in the healing process at the moment? grin

The only thing OP can do, go and find out if she has a twin broda and ask him if they made an oath.. grin

Some women can lie for Africa u know.

Re: Bae Said If We Have Sex I Will Die Because..... by HeWrites(m): 5:08am On Sep 28, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Hahahhahaa..what if that NUNU was already torn many times & she is in the healing process at the moment? grin

The only thing OP can do, go and find out if she has a twin broda and ask him if they made an oath.. grin

Some women can lie for Africa u know.

Exactly
Re: Bae Said If We Have Sex I Will Die Because..... by profnew1: 5:12am On Sep 28, 2017
BlaQWolf:

Ok o... Gotta go, I will be back to harass you later grin... That egusi preparation is importanmkpa u dig? No more fights inu?

That one is minor sef.. see this one ..[url="http://www.lopers.tk/2017/09/watch-as-bride-runs-after-her-groom.html"]Watch as bride runs after her groom barefooted after he cancelled their wedding minutes before saying ‘I Do’ in Enugu[/url]
Re: Bae Said If We Have Sex I Will Die Because..... by msturE: 6:25am On Sep 28, 2017
Guy u sure say no b lie? Test see na
Re: Bae Said If We Have Sex I Will Die Because..... by Nobody: 8:04am On Sep 28, 2017
Run for your life bruv... Whether she's telling d truth or not.. Vows ain't no jokes.
Re: Bae Said If We Have Sex I Will Die Because..... by wins18(m): 10:56am On Sep 28, 2017
biacan:
stay away from that girl
once had similar issue with a female friend of mine, she told me same, but this time she said she made a convenant with her God using bible, that anytime she breaks her virginity before marriage that she will die, and this babe set die, cum see backside , choi.
She loved me so much but, maybe we weren't meant to be together, I read meaning into little things, I believe something is wrong somewhere hence the sex denial, I am not ready for stories that touch though.
Re: Bae Said If We Have Sex I Will Die Because..... by biacan(f): 2:16pm On Sep 28, 2017
wins18:

once had similar issue with a female friend of mine, she told me same, but this time she said she made a convenant with her God using bible, that anytime she breaks her virginity before marriage that she will die, and this babe set die, cum see backside , choi.
She loved me so much but, maybe we weren't meant to be together, I read meaning into little things, I believe something is wrong somewhere hence the sex denial, I am not ready for stories that touch though.

you are a wise guy

1 Like

Re: Bae Said If We Have Sex I Will Die Because..... by Nobody: 3:28pm On Sep 28, 2017
and I was just here liking for the FINE BOY .. Well it's not a crime to believe and hope for something
Re: Bae Said If We Have Sex I Will Die Because..... by porshnuel: 9:20am On Sep 29, 2017
Adaumunocha:
You better concentrate on your hair styling. But you can try and confirm sha.
how na

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Said She Doesn't Want Me Anymore, But She Still Calls...what Does She Want? / I Just Won A Bet Of 900thousand Naira, ND I Want To Spend 150K On A Female Here. / The Night After Valentine.(FICTION)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.