Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,951 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:12 AM

Young Man States Reasons Why He Would Never Date A Typical Nigerian Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Young Man States Reasons Why He Would Never Date A Typical Nigerian Girl (470 Views)

I Can Never Date A Short Man, I need Tall, Fair, handsome Rich Guy - Slay Queen / 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl / "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Man States Reasons Why He Would Never Date A Typical Nigerian Girl by Ofusvibez(m): 4:00pm On Sep 27, 2017
A young Nigerian man has just taken to social media to disclose that he will never date a typical Nigerian girl because they have been taught to never provide financial support to their spouse.

Read his post below:

“The reason I would not date a typical Nigerian girl, it is because most of y‘all been taught that it Is okay not to support your partner at all, all you are there for is to give him sex and cook for him..then he provides everything and you don’t do nothing.

If you’re in a relationship with someone it is supposed to be like a partnership where y’all support yourselves financially emotionally and psychologically, but no you just want him to pay for every thing ..when it is valentine you don’t buy nothing for him but you except heaven and earth.

We do appreciate gift too, we like to be treated to a dinner date, we like ice cream too, everyone wants rich man but would not help any get rich. Am not saying spend all your money on a man but the thoughts count.”

Here's his screenshots:

http://www.naijanitro.com.ng/2017/09/young-man-states-reasons-why-he-would.html?m=1

Re: Young Man States Reasons Why He Would Never Date A Typical Nigerian Girl by paiz: 4:00pm On Sep 27, 2017
OK
Re: Young Man States Reasons Why He Would Never Date A Typical Nigerian Girl by Florblu(f): 4:07pm On Sep 27, 2017
We sef will not date him.
Wait s minute! Who is he ?

1 Like

Re: Young Man States Reasons Why He Would Never Date A Typical Nigerian Girl by Saintsammurai(m): 4:10pm On Sep 27, 2017
Absolute rubbish,, The Nigeria ladies i know and are friends with are totally different from what people say about NIGERIA ladies,, maybe its because i choose my female friends well.. The ladies i know are lovely, homely, intelligent, kind, self dependent, and they are very caring financially... MY 1st and 2nd years school fees in school was paid by two different ladies, though my parents gave me the cash, but cindy and oluchi both gave me seperate cash to pay my school fees for two forking straight years... lol that was the 1st time i had above 150,000 naira as my own in my bank account, even after paying my school dues... mehnn those ladies really cared for me, i swear..... it was heaven on earth. lol.. SO op, it depends on the ladies you move with..

(1) (Reply)

Lazy Husbands / 10 Ways To Overcome Conflicts In Relationships And Grow Together / The Sincere Hotel Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.