Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,754 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Difference Between Hausa And Fulani Turban (Photos) - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Difference Between Hausa And Fulani Turban (Photos) (57270 Views)

Ibo, Hausa And Yoruba Are Not Indegenous Africans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Difference Between Hausa And Fulani Turban (Photos) by GarbaAudu: 12:58pm On Sep 28, 2017
blackjack21:

Nafeesa, this is not quite right.
There are three types of turban
1. Mara Kunne (no ears)
2. Mai Kunne daya (one ear)
3.mai kunne buying (two ears)

These are the three styles. There's nothing like Hausa or Fulani turban.
Some people just choose style they like to be identified with.
Gbam! You took the words from my mouth.
Actually I've wanted to correct her before I saw ur post. Nothing whatsoever like Fulani or Hausa turban. Turban originated from Tuaregs & Arabs from the Maghreb region.

2 Likes

Re: Difference Between Hausa And Fulani Turban (Photos) by Uzyvicks(f): 1:02pm On Sep 28, 2017
sukkot:
hmmm you do know GOD has evil angels in human skin who destroy people and kill for him right ?

deut 32 vs 39 See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand. << SO WE HAVE ESTABLISHED HE KILLS

amos 3 vs 6 shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it? <<< SO HERE WE HAVE ESTABLISHED ANY EVIL THAT GOES ON IS SANCTIONED BY GOD

proverbs 16 vs 4 The LORD hath made all things for himself: yea, even the wicked for the day of evil. << HERE WE ESTABLISH THOSE WICKED MEN WHO DO EVIL ON EARTH WERE CREATED BY HIM FOR THE PURPOSE OF CARRYING OUT EVIL ON PEOPLE

QUESTION IS ? NOW THAT YOU KNOW HOW GOD OPERATES DO YOU FEAR HIM ? OR YOU BELIEVE LIKE MOST CHRISTIANS THAT IT IS DEVIL DOING ALL THE EVIL ? GOD CONTROLS BOTH GOOD AND EVIL. ALL POWERS AND DOMINION BELONGS TO HIM LMAO. SO NEXT TIME YOU SEE THAT HAUSA-FULANI MAN ? THE MEN OF THE NORTH ? FEAR THEM. THEY ARE DESTROYERS CREATED FOR THAT SOLE PURPOSE
In the past that God allowed or commanded his servants to destroy certain nations and individual for reasons, but today after Jesus came to the earth, he amended the law, and said the greatest commandment is to love the true God with ur whole hrt, mind ND soul, and the second is to love ur neighbour as ur self. Today God didn't command us to engage in physical combat for his sake, so if u lov him, u obey him by loving ur fellow, not killing them, but leave vengeance for him as he said. He knows the right time he will destroy the wicked one by himself, it's not for us to do cos we cnt even judge righteously. He said vengeance is his. He never commanded us to kill today, his true worshippers dont kill or engage in war. Thank u
Re: Difference Between Hausa And Fulani Turban (Photos) by okerekeikpo: 1:07pm On Sep 28, 2017
One get ear one no get ear
Re: Difference Between Hausa And Fulani Turban (Photos) by Origin(f): 1:09pm On Sep 28, 2017
These are sensational.

I'm so naija proud.
Re: Difference Between Hausa And Fulani Turban (Photos) by Ishilove: 1:09pm On Sep 28, 2017
laudate:

Ishilove did not start anything. Go back and read through this entire thread. She merely gave the chap who responded to her, a befitting response to his ridiculous remarks.
I wonder why you are bothering to respond. They have eyes, but they have chosen to turn them to mere accessories, which is why all they type comes out reading like elephant _shit.

1 Like

Re: Difference Between Hausa And Fulani Turban (Photos) by sukkot: 1:10pm On Sep 28, 2017
Uzyvicks:

In the past that God allowed or commanded his servants to destroy certain nations and individual for reasons, but today after Jesus came to the earth, he amended the law, and said the greatest commandment is to love the true God with ur whole hrt, mind ND soul, and the second is to love ur neighbour as ur self. Today God didn't command us to engage in physical combat for his sake, so if u lov him, u obey him by loving ur fellow, not killing them, but leave vengeance for him as he said. He knows the right time he will destroy the wicked one by himself, it's not for us to do cos we cnt even judge righteously. He said vengeance is his. He never commanded us to kill today, his true worshippers dont kill or engage in war. Thank u
Exactly and how does he wreak that vengeance ? you think he comes down by himself to go and do vengeance ? he has armies and soldiers on earth, killers, who go around carrying out his vengeance. evil angels.

Its funny people ask well if GOD exists why is there so much evil and violence in the world ? you ever ask yourself that question seeing as you say its all about love ? do you even know what the definition of love is according to GOD ? or you think love is love wantintin between boy and geh ? love is OBEYING THE COMMANDMENTS

JOHN 14 VS 15 If you love Me, you will keep My commandments.
<< THIS IS LOVE

and who said his killers were his true worshippers ? he has people for different roles on earth.

amos 9 vs 6 It is he that buildeth his stories in the heaven, and hath founded his troop in the earth; <<< THE WORLD IS A STAGE. HE HAS BUILT THE STORIES IN THE HEAVENS AND HIS ARMY ARE ON EARTH. KILLERS.
Re: Difference Between Hausa And Fulani Turban (Photos) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Sep 28, 2017
I see a MOD fighting here on this thread . Who is going to ban her?? Cos if na me, i for don collect two months ban.

On another note, we don't care to know the difference between your turbans or headwarmers. It indeed increases the temperature of your heads and so affects the proper functioning of the brain.

Quote me and add me to the list of those in a generous mood today. Good thing, the mods are even asleep on this thread. I am waiting

3 Likes

Re: Difference Between Hausa And Fulani Turban (Photos) by Uzyvicks(f): 1:17pm On Sep 28, 2017
[quote author=sukkot post=60910821] Exactly and how does he wreak that vengeance ? you think he comes down by himself to go and do vengeance ? he has armies and soldiers on earth, killers, who go around carrying out his vengeance. evil angels.

Its funny people ask well if GOD exists why is there so much evil and violence in the world ? you ever ask yourself that question seeing as you say its all about love ? do you even know what the definition of love is according to GOD ? or you think love is love wantintin between boy and geh ? love is OBEYING THE COMMANDMENTS

JOHN 14 VS 15 If you love Me, you will keep My commandments.
<< THIS IS LOVE [/quote
Very good if u love him u obey him, and that implies not killing ur fellows, asking if he will do that himself, YES he will do that at the appropriate time, Who are u to condemn and pronounce someone unrighteous, u don't have that right cos u can't read the hrt. He said u should not kill sooo obey him as ur creator and stop wasting lives that u cnt create.
Re: Difference Between Hausa And Fulani Turban (Photos) by adisaaowala: 1:18pm On Sep 28, 2017
NafeesaAA:
Do you know the Hausa turbans are different from Fulani ones. Hausa ones are generally bulb-shaped without the two tail-like pieces of cloth sticking out from the top. The Fulani ones, apart from the tail-like elements, are also more closely similar to the Touareag ones in structure and design.

Though these days they are both worn interchangeably.

This Fura woman has started spamming Nairaland again angry
Re: Difference Between Hausa And Fulani Turban (Photos) by sukkot: 1:20pm On Sep 28, 2017
[quote author=Uzyvicks post=60910990][/quote]

you are not understanding. you are not the one passing judgement on the person. GOD has already done it. then he sends killers to carry out the judgement. the killers are like controlled robots. have you not discovered that many of these northern men and middle-eastern men are like spiritual sleeper cells ? and once activated they will unleash all kinds of mayhem on you. you think this is ordinary eye ? lmao. you never chee chumtin. you are a novice in the spiritual world. you dont know how GOD operates.
Re: Difference Between Hausa And Fulani Turban (Photos) by Eziokwu1: 1:25pm On Sep 28, 2017
VomeSchakleton:

When everyone was talking about fayose, me and my mates were laughing at the man standing next to him. Like seriously, what in Gods name is that? grin

Yoruba muslims, see your lives outside.

Instead of Yorubas to stick to a purely Southern culture, some of them are trying to be Arab wannabes like Awusas.

You lots will never be proper muslims to these people.
Case in point, the northerner's post I quoted above. Anyone with proper sense can clearly see the condescending tone and superiority conplex embedded in his post, As if there is one single way of tying a turban.

Slave mode 101

Igbos are not your enemies.

4 Likes

Re: Difference Between Hausa And Fulani Turban (Photos) by Uzyvicks(f): 1:27pm On Sep 28, 2017
sukkot:

you are not understanding. you are not the one passing judgement on the person. GOD has already done it. then he sends killers to carry out the judgement. the killers are like controlled robots. have you not discovered that many of these northern men and middle-eastern men are like spiritual sleeper cells ? and once activated they will unleash all kinds of mayhem on you. you think this is ordinary eye ? lmao. you never chee chumtin. you are a novice in the spiritual world. you dont know how GOD operates.
My dear stop hating and deceiving ursef, The true God never sent u pipo on this deadly mission, he never asked u to kill pipo, he will do that at the right time and the person he will use in carrying out that is his only son Jesus christ. Wake up and stop being brainwashed. Know the truth and it will set u free.
Re: Difference Between Hausa And Fulani Turban (Photos) by sukkot: 1:29pm On Sep 28, 2017
Uzyvicks:

My dear stop hating and deceiving ursef, The true God never sent u pipo on this deadly mission, he never asked u to kill pipo, he will do that at the right time and the person he will use in carrying out that is his only son Jesus christ. Wake up and stop being brainwashed. Know the truth and it will set u free.
yeye. you think GOD is absent from the daily activities of this planet shey ?

isaiah 45 vs 7 I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.
Re: Difference Between Hausa And Fulani Turban (Photos) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 28, 2017
Eziokwu1:

Yoruba muslims, see your lives outside.

Instead of Yorubas to stick to a purely Southern culture, some of them are trying to be Arab wannabes like Awusas.

You lots will never be proper muslims to these people.
Case in point, the northerner's post I quoted above. Anyone with proper sense can clearly see the condescending tone and superiority conplex embedded in his post, As if there is one single way of tying a turban.

Slave mode 101

Igbos are not your enemies.

Nothing malicious about my intent, if you read it that way then maybe its because you're programmed that way.

1 Like

Re: Difference Between Hausa And Fulani Turban (Photos) by johnydon22(m): 1:36pm On Sep 28, 2017
VomeSchakleton:

Of course it will sound like drivel to an im.becile. LOL When you' re too stu pid to compose a proper sarcastic sentence and are trying too hard to pass that poppycock as sarcasm.

Claws, slap... that actually made sense in that pathetic silly mind of yours. grin grin grin You cant even use this simple idiom right.

Fact still remains: Thats not how to use sarcasm, and theres no reason to use the word "philistine" in this context because it makes no sense (except you're trying too hard to sound smart, which you're woefully failing at BTW). If anything given the comment that drew my attention, you're the philistine not me.You need to go and find yourself an english tutor.

FYI, i have an IQ of 147, my intellect is not in question. Thats is if you're too foolish to figure out through this conversation who the smarter person is or better yet who is more suited to detecting and dishing out sarcasm.

Ishilove right now!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Difference Between Hausa And Fulani Turban (Photos) by lovat(m): 1:37pm On Sep 28, 2017
laudate:

See this one. You really do have a problem. undecided Did you see me in your dreams last night?
Stay away from my mentions. I detest your person

1 Like

Re: Difference Between Hausa And Fulani Turban (Photos) by lovat(m): 1:37pm On Sep 28, 2017
laudate:

See this one. You really do have a problem. undecided Did you see me in your dreams last night?
Stay away from my mentions. I detest your person.
Re: Difference Between Hausa And Fulani Turban (Photos) by hahn(m): 1:39pm On Sep 28, 2017
VomeSchakleton:

LMAO. The nerve! Small fry, you just butchered a "sarcastic" comment and i'm the one with substandard education? How does what you recall translate into a well known trend such that you can use it as sarcasm? Where is the irony in your statement? No person will read that and not conclude you're throwing shades because there's no semblance of sarcasm in that comment, you just made it seem as if you were forwarding the opinions of others, opinions you share but are too petrified to directly say. Nothing there to suggest you were of a different viewpoint. I too am in a generous mood, so i wont explain the depths of your stupidity and insensitivity even further. Sarcasm is supposed to be easily detectable and not a vague comment that can easily be misinterpreted. When you have to write an indepth explanation, its not sarcasm. Nothing more hilarious than when a plonker tries to be condescending.

I don't even want to derail this beautiful thread but some of you lot are just so irksome its hard to hold back.

All this for Ishilove? Hungerbad must hear this

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Difference Between Hausa And Fulani Turban (Photos) by lovat(m): 1:40pm On Sep 28, 2017
Ishilove:

I wonder why you are bothering to respond. They have eyes, but they have chosen to turn them to mere accessories, which is why all they type comes out reading like elephant _shit.
That guy did this to you

2 Likes

Re: Difference Between Hausa And Fulani Turban (Photos) by Bamz(m): 1:41pm On Sep 28, 2017
lovat:
VomeSchakleton please take this one and use him to complete the WMD you fired at our former mod.

Laudate always trying to beg for favours through the back door

cheesy
Re: Difference Between Hausa And Fulani Turban (Photos) by blackjack21(m): 1:41pm On Sep 28, 2017
GarbaAudu:

Gbam! You took the words from my mouth.
Actually I've wanted to correct her before I saw ur post. Nothing whatsoever like Fulani or Hausa turban. Turban originated from Tuaregs & Arabs from the Maghreb region.
Yes. It's a Saharan survival garment originally.
Re: Difference Between Hausa And Fulani Turban (Photos) by laudate: 1:42pm On Sep 28, 2017
lovat:
Stay away from my mentions. I detest your person.
Quite frankly, I really do not care if you detest my person or not. You are inconsequential in the scheme of things. You quoted my post first, or have you forgotten? shocked

2 Likes

Re: Difference Between Hausa And Fulani Turban (Photos) by lovat(m): 1:42pm On Sep 28, 2017
hahn:

All this for Ishilove? Hungerbad must hear this
Hungetbad please abort! abort mission! A nuclear strike wasjust made by Vome Un from North Korea

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Difference Between Hausa And Fulani Turban (Photos) by me69: 1:43pm On Sep 28, 2017
Ishilove:

"The heat warps their thought processes", some people will argue.
"stupidity has prevented you from being intelligent" others claim

2 Likes

Re: Difference Between Hausa And Fulani Turban (Photos) by Uzyvicks(f): 1:43pm On Sep 28, 2017
sukkot:

I have told u the truth, u either take it or leave it, u must not accept it. Love ur neighbours and stop destroying lives that u cnt create. Settle differences amicably not violently.
Re: Difference Between Hausa And Fulani Turban (Photos) by Flaghouse1: 1:43pm On Sep 28, 2017
NafeesaAA:
Do you know the Hausa turbans are different from Fulani ones. Hausa ones are generally bulb-shaped without the two tail-like pieces of cloth sticking out from the top. The Fulani ones, apart from the tail-like elements, are also more closely similar to the Touareag ones in structure and design.

Though these days they are both worn interchangeably.

OP kindly share AFONJA AND IPOB TURBANS t blend the national unity now
Re: Difference Between Hausa And Fulani Turban (Photos) by Fulaman198(m): 1:43pm On Sep 28, 2017
The information being spread in this thread is EXTREMELY wrong. Fulani turbans are not different from Hausa or Touareg ones. Maybe the way some people wear it, however they are not different.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8vQ1w-I04I&

There are many ways people wear Turbans, please how did this make front page?

2 Likes

Re: Difference Between Hausa And Fulani Turban (Photos) by lovat(m): 1:43pm On Sep 28, 2017
laudate:

Quite frankly, I really do not care if you detest my person or not. You are inconsequential in the scheme of things. You quoted my post first, or have you forgotten? shocked
I can't stoop low to quote you so go back and read again since your Alzheimer's has kicked in again
Re: Difference Between Hausa And Fulani Turban (Photos) by Uzyvicks(f): 1:44pm On Sep 28, 2017
sukkot:

I have told u the truth, u either take it or leave it, u must not accept it. Love ur neighbours and stop destroying lives that u cnt create. Settle differences amicably not violently. One love. If u like call me yeye
Re: Difference Between Hausa And Fulani Turban (Photos) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 28, 2017
Fulaman198:
The information being spread in this thread is EXTREMELY wrong. Fulani turbans are not different from Hausa or Touareg ones. Maybe the way some people wear it, however they are not different.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8vQ1w-I04I&

There are many ways people wear Turbans, please how did this make front page?

Curious where this originated from because i can remember a certain pagan friend of ours sharing the same information.
Re: Difference Between Hausa And Fulani Turban (Photos) by ABOKI9ja: 1:47pm On Sep 28, 2017
blackjack21:

Nafeesa, this is not quite right.
There are three types of turban
1. Mara Kunne (no ears)
2. Mai Kunne daya (one ear)
3.mai kunne buying (two ears)

These are the three styles. There's nothing like Hausa or Fulani turban.
Some people just choose style they like to be identified with.
just leave her, she doesn't know anything about Turban Style

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Alaafin's Wife, Badirat Ajoke Adeyemi At Bambam And Teddy-A's Wedding / About The Surnames Of Rivers State Indigenes / Mixed Reactions As An 'Outcast' Is Made King In Imo Community. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.