Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,439 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Cabal Frustrates TSTV Launch In Nigeria, Threatens Its CEO, May Not Launch Oct 1 - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Cabal Frustrates TSTV Launch In Nigeria, Threatens Its CEO, May Not Launch Oct 1 (67638 Views)

TSTV Is Back As CEO Holds Press Conference And Rolls Out New Deals / BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon / TSTV Set To Launch October 1st, Debunks Cabal Rumor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cabal Frustrates TSTV Launch In Nigeria, Threatens Its CEO, May Not Launch Oct 1 by Jeffmcclaine: 6:36pm On Sep 27, 2017
With TSTV that has come to create a palliative over the high cost of DSTV is now been bruised by cabal politicians. Tell me why there won't b agitation here and there if the people in power will not allow a common man to have joy. This is pure witch crafting military- democratic system of government where policies that are draconian would be forced on the populace . NBC, if care and corrections are not taking, there would b a protest to restructure the body because corruption is at its peak. They want to influence TSTV with share burden that would make them either park up or increase service charges to the detriments of NIgerian citizen. I hate the corrupt people in government of Ngeria a lot because they have made sweet life from GOD unbearable for her people. On daily basis, our sisters n brothers are putting their lives to risks to sougeon abroad via dessert n medditanerain sea in search for better life simply because they are put n forced to do so with all political,economic and social vices that would make a common man run away. If TSTV, is not left alone to broadcast with stated mode of operation as earlier promised,then authorities are in for it this time for we the youth would use the straight of our number to challenge that course and expose NBC to the right panel for quarry.

2 Likes

Re: Cabal Frustrates TSTV Launch In Nigeria, Threatens Its CEO, May Not Launch Oct 1 by DonConst(m): 6:36pm On Sep 27, 2017
AutoReportNG:
Whats your take? I weep for Nigeria.

Modified: I think there is lots of confusion as to TSTv, from what I gathered, they are yet to get lincense from the NBC..

This is developing.. More coming soon

Read more here...

http://www.autoreportng.com/2017/09/tstv-cabals-frustrate-tstv-launch.html

Pls n pls let's organise a non-violenc protest starting tomoro. That's d only way!!!
Re: Cabal Frustrates TSTV Launch In Nigeria, Threatens Its CEO, May Not Launch Oct 1 by jacyhelen(f): 6:36pm On Sep 27, 2017
majamajic:
how can u put a launch date without license

if a man can buy a car of 3.5million,is it liecence that will be hard for him?..May sense fall on u.
tstv must lauch

2 Likes

Re: Cabal Frustrates TSTV Launch In Nigeria, Threatens Its CEO, May Not Launch Oct 1 by Topmaike007(m): 6:37pm On Sep 27, 2017
Nigeria Is Truly A Zoo,pipul Tv Complained About This Same Thing.

Maybe I Will Cut The Cord And Get Roku Tv Or Mxq Pro Tv Or Amazon Fire Stick For Myself On Ebay.

5k For Glo Data Is 24gb Dat One Alone Can Serve Me Alone For 3 Weeks With Constant View.

If I Install Mobdro And Uktv Now Or Kodi On Roku I Will Watch Live Match Of My Club Every Weekend And Stil View Latest Movies On Sky Movie Every Night When I Return From Class.

And Glo Network Is Bolt In My Area, To Hell With Cabal Or Dstv

2 Likes

Re: Cabal Frustrates TSTV Launch In Nigeria, Threatens Its CEO, May Not Launch Oct 1 by lomprico(m): 6:37pm On Sep 27, 2017
atiku07:
All these no licence ish na lie ! How will they announce launch date without license? shocked i can see clearly DSTV frantic effort been made through their PR group to discourage people from buying the decoders. if it is true they are not really licensed GOTV will not be on it's heels right now trying to match same october 1st launch date of same company. egbagbe jare na PR stunt by multichoice but dem don fail already

I agree with you! I dont think they will announce their launch without having a licence
Re: Cabal Frustrates TSTV Launch In Nigeria, Threatens Its CEO, May Not Launch Oct 1 by sincere22k(m): 6:38pm On Sep 27, 2017
Let him name the cabal,
Provide evidence, hard or soft

1 Like

Re: Cabal Frustrates TSTV Launch In Nigeria, Threatens Its CEO, May Not Launch Oct 1 by jacyhelen(f): 6:40pm On Sep 27, 2017
dataking:
Rubbish. So they have not even put their license in order and they were already making heavenly promises. Thats the problem with a lot of businesses in Africa. Too much hype and less action. They raise ur hopes up high and they never meet up to half of your expectations. What happened to business execution without beating the drums of war

thats how Buhari was over hyped and he failed woefully!!!
Re: Cabal Frustrates TSTV Launch In Nigeria, Threatens Its CEO, May Not Launch Oct 1 by Topmaike007(m): 6:40pm On Sep 27, 2017
jacyhelen:

if a man can buy a car of 3.5million,is it liecence that will be hard for him?..May sense fall on u.
tstv must lauch
amen Oo,i Pray For The Sense To Fall On Him Oo,some People Dnt Think B4 Dey Talk

1 Like

Re: Cabal Frustrates TSTV Launch In Nigeria, Threatens Its CEO, May Not Launch Oct 1 by jacyhelen(f): 6:41pm On Sep 27, 2017
Coldfeets:
WHAAAATTT?!!!!!

They cannor try it o!

In short,

Give us TSTV or give us BIAF...

hahahhaahhahahahhahaha
Re: Cabal Frustrates TSTV Launch In Nigeria, Threatens Its CEO, May Not Launch Oct 1 by diegwu01: 6:43pm On Sep 27, 2017
TSTV is failing already before launch.

the "Cabal" thing is the most useless excuse i have ever heard.
Re: Cabal Frustrates TSTV Launch In Nigeria, Threatens Its CEO, May Not Launch Oct 1 by enemyofprogress: 6:45pm On Sep 27, 2017
temmytopsy1:
Hmm. awon enemy of progress tun ti bere
no be us o. We have not started our own,we want him to start before we attack him
Re: Cabal Frustrates TSTV Launch In Nigeria, Threatens Its CEO, May Not Launch Oct 1 by jacyhelen(f): 6:47pm On Sep 27, 2017
2n2k:

Even the so-called May Ubeku that started the nonsense accusation of the imaginary cabal doesn’t even know anything about the processes involved.

Thank to professionals like Zeb Ejiro for calling her out and expose her emptiness.

TSTV will either succeed or fail based on its contents not any imaginary cabal.

so if a man can buy a car for 3.5 million,is it liecence that will be hard for them?
Re: Cabal Frustrates TSTV Launch In Nigeria, Threatens Its CEO, May Not Launch Oct 1 by temmytopsy1(f): 6:47pm On Sep 27, 2017
enemyofprogress:
no be us o. We have not started our own,we want him to start before we attack him
lol, abeg go change your name
Re: Cabal Frustrates TSTV Launch In Nigeria, Threatens Its CEO, May Not Launch Oct 1 by Carter4luv(m): 6:48pm On Sep 27, 2017
Bad belle everywhere.
Re: Cabal Frustrates TSTV Launch In Nigeria, Threatens Its CEO, May Not Launch Oct 1 by imam07: 6:49pm On Sep 27, 2017
If this is true. If we suspect any foul play from DStv then we should frustrate live out of them. People should stop subscribing to DStv. Lets go and vandalise their offices in our communities. I don't know why we like to take shits from south African companies in Nigeria.
Re: Cabal Frustrates TSTV Launch In Nigeria, Threatens Its CEO, May Not Launch Oct 1 by Mrfred43(m): 6:49pm On Sep 27, 2017
when are we going to wake up from our slubber?
Re: Cabal Frustrates TSTV Launch In Nigeria, Threatens Its CEO, May Not Launch Oct 1 by solufemiwa(m): 6:49pm On Sep 27, 2017
TSTV OR NOTHING..COME OCTOBER 1ST WITHOUT TSTV DSTV OUTLETS ARE IN TROUBLE... THEY SHOULD HEAR NOW...
Re: Cabal Frustrates TSTV Launch In Nigeria, Threatens Its CEO, May Not Launch Oct 1 by kevoh(m): 6:50pm On Sep 27, 2017
Lol... Assuming there's a Cabal out there haunting TSTV, that means DStv is the least of the problems. There are also the telecom companies to contend with in terms of data war, Tstv is dashing out 10gig/20gig at just N3000 while these Telcos watch them stroll away with that insult! tongue

4 Likes

Re: Cabal Frustrates TSTV Launch In Nigeria, Threatens Its CEO, May Not Launch Oct 1 by enemyofprogress: 6:50pm On Sep 27, 2017
temmytopsy1:

lol, abeg go change your name
my papa wet give me don die
Re: Cabal Frustrates TSTV Launch In Nigeria, Threatens Its CEO, May Not Launch Oct 1 by jacyhelen(f): 6:51pm On Sep 27, 2017
12345baba:
I said sometime here that common Togo is better than Nigeria, and someone was asking me how.

hahahahhahahahaha
Re: Cabal Frustrates TSTV Launch In Nigeria, Threatens Its CEO, May Not Launch Oct 1 by Nicestibk(m): 6:53pm On Sep 27, 2017
Pls give me the names of the Cabal n you see them dead tomorrow...

Awon prayer mood day.. . Thunder fire enemies of progress.

TSTV ... Oya gberaa
Re: Cabal Frustrates TSTV Launch In Nigeria, Threatens Its CEO, May Not Launch Oct 1 by okonja(m): 6:54pm On Sep 27, 2017
Fighting corruption isn't gonna be easy, you must find someone that's ready to sacrifice him/herself for you to fight dirty on your behalf with any forces...No holy holy anywhere if you really want to start any business in Nigeria, be ready to go rough with your competitor...Look for a reliable insider from FIRS and pool up the tax record of your competitor unofficially undecided undecided, There must be something to get on them.

Once they try to block your way, just show them the card ...Lobatan... undecided undecided

Try Watch this Korean Drama "WHISPER" and see how Tabeak Law firm is been used to break law for big wigs of Korea. That's exactly what's happening here in Nigeria angry

3 Likes

Re: Cabal Frustrates TSTV Launch In Nigeria, Threatens Its CEO, May Not Launch Oct 1 by TheSpellChecker: 6:56pm On Sep 27, 2017
Mrfred43:
when are we going to wake up from our slubber?

The correct word is actually slumber. grin
Re: Cabal Frustrates TSTV Launch In Nigeria, Threatens Its CEO, May Not Launch Oct 1 by jacyhelen(f): 6:56pm On Sep 27, 2017
Dhayor001:
People, please think outside the box.

As much as I want to see TSTV thrive, there is nothing concrete on ground as we speak.

First, Launch in 4 days, and you don't have license yet?

Secondly, not one person can claim to have witnessed this miracles! Where is it being tested, verified, confirmed?

Thirdly, no physical variance anywhere o, just media hype and you are crying cabal.

Abeg, they should holla back when they have crossed their Ts and dotted their Is

my question is this:
1.If a man can cuff 4,5million to buy a car,is it drivers liecence and motor Particulars will be hard for him to get
2.Is Tsvt daft not knowing that before any tv stations starts up,it need a liecence?

1 Like

Re: Cabal Frustrates TSTV Launch In Nigeria, Threatens Its CEO, May Not Launch Oct 1 by Victornezzar: 6:58pm On Sep 27, 2017
Kyase:
no be Mou wey we know. Lets wait sha
u don see starting lineup
Re: Cabal Frustrates TSTV Launch In Nigeria, Threatens Its CEO, May Not Launch Oct 1 by Temmywalex: 7:00pm On Sep 27, 2017
If Nigerians really mean business and want to deal with DSTV and GOTV, why not boycott them and refuse to subscribe to their services. Will you die if you don't watch DSTV?. Watch local TV stations and home videos. These people will be forced to reduce the prices of their products.

Have you forgotten the market forces of demand and supply?. It's like in this part of the world, we only know theories but no application.

Remember how they dealt with Nigerians in South Africa simply because they claim that Nigerians are taking their jobs.

3 Likes

Re: Cabal Frustrates TSTV Launch In Nigeria, Threatens Its CEO, May Not Launch Oct 1 by baddosky1: 7:02pm On Sep 27, 2017
@dumo1
@meetgaya

I said it that this people are meant to kill anything good on this country. Unto we as Nigerians decide to stage a revolution in this country, we will remain stagnant!

1 Like

Re: Cabal Frustrates TSTV Launch In Nigeria, Threatens Its CEO, May Not Launch Oct 1 by greendemocrats: 7:05pm On Sep 27, 2017
Re: Cabal Frustrates TSTV Launch In Nigeria, Threatens Its CEO, May Not Launch Oct 1 by jacyhelen(f): 7:08pm On Sep 27, 2017
deor03:
Nigerians have victim mentality, cabal this, cabal that

- Dangote has taken over our life
- DSTV has taken all our money
- MTN is taking over all our money
- Cabal are in charge of our oil........

When are we going to stop seeing ourself as victims ?

If TSTV does not even have license how would they have planned to launch service?

ask them ooooo.
my question is this:
1.If a man can cuff 4,5million to buy a car,is it drivers liecence and motor Particulars will be hard for him to get
2.Is Tsvt daft not knowing that before any tv stations starts up,it need a liecence?
Re: Cabal Frustrates TSTV Launch In Nigeria, Threatens Its CEO, May Not Launch Oct 1 by jacyhelen(f): 7:10pm On Sep 27, 2017
Doyin2:
Launch without License?

undecided

my question is this:
Re: Cabal Frustrates TSTV Launch In Nigeria, Threatens Its CEO, May Not Launch Oct 1 by bigtt76(f): 7:15pm On Sep 27, 2017
TSTV nor get licence yet don de whet people appetite grin grin grin
Re: Cabal Frustrates TSTV Launch In Nigeria, Threatens Its CEO, May Not Launch Oct 1 by atiku07(m): 7:16pm On Sep 27, 2017
babe we know u work for multichoice relax tstv is launching all ur pr brouhaha is null and void

jacyhelen:

my question is this:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Voice Nigeria Season 2: 2017 Thread / Alexx Ekubo Shaves Off His Beard For AY's Movie Project (Photo, Video) / Ozo Dances With Nengi During BBNaija Grand Finale (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.