Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,908 members, 7,821,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Cabal Frustrates TSTV Launch In Nigeria, Threatens Its CEO, May Not Launch Oct 1 - TV/Movies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Cabal Frustrates TSTV Launch In Nigeria, Threatens Its CEO, May Not Launch Oct 1 (67613 Views)

TSTV Is Back As CEO Holds Press Conference And Rolls Out New Deals / BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon / TSTV Set To Launch October 1st, Debunks Cabal Rumor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cabal Frustrates TSTV Launch In Nigeria, Threatens Its CEO, May Not Launch Oct 1 by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 27, 2017
Na Biafrans get am ?

If yes .. its dead.. I tell you ... dead wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cabal Frustrates TSTV Launch In Nigeria, Threatens Its CEO, May Not Launch Oct 1 by Daeylar(f): 8:47pm On Sep 27, 2017
arantess:

I love this picture
Re: Cabal Frustrates TSTV Launch In Nigeria, Threatens Its CEO, May Not Launch Oct 1 by solomonsly11(m): 8:49pm On Sep 27, 2017
That is why they against restructuring, many house of assembly members are part of them. Dstv is owned by South Africa while Tstv is owned by Nigeria, i want to ask the so call cabal that who should they support?
Re: Cabal Frustrates TSTV Launch In Nigeria, Threatens Its CEO, May Not Launch Oct 1 by deafeyez: 8:54pm On Sep 27, 2017
sugarbuns:
All those people shouting march to "DSTV office to vandalise property", I hope you know your neighbours, distant cousins or even friend's friends work there. DSTV has provided jobs and to be honest they didn't force people to subscribe, the Nigerian market is pretty large and I feel everyone will get a fair playground at the end of the day.
If you don't like DSTV you can get PLAY, MyTV, Startimes and even TSTV or even sef stream content from online platforms. My people no be beans to buy football content rights, and with the mad rates these TSTV aburos are promising one should doubt how long they'll keep their promise or stay in business.

In my opinion I feel TSTV people are playing victim and after all the hype and PR can't come out to say they won't launch.

Lezz be watching.

Disclaimer: I'm not a DSTV staff, just an observer.

It is high time we say no. CTL are showing all matches for 3150 so there is no big deal there. I believe u are a DSTV staff but hey, they should clear off. Even though we are not forced to use Dstv, they should stop fighting others. Look at what happened to Hi Tv
Be careful o embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Cabal Frustrates TSTV Launch In Nigeria, Threatens Its CEO, May Not Launch Oct 1 by Funkybabee(f): 8:56pm On Sep 27, 2017
This country need total deliverance!!!!after killing our people there in their country some are still supporting them.. if this is true may God send thunder to scatter them and they won't know peace if this is true ooo
Re: Cabal Frustrates TSTV Launch In Nigeria, Threatens Its CEO, May Not Launch Oct 1 by oapmcblast: 9:00pm On Sep 27, 2017
adisabarber:
It must launch
This nothing but a blatant falasy!!!!! It might be the so called cabal that sending false signals through social media just to cripple the new rival company.
Re: Cabal Frustrates TSTV Launch In Nigeria, Threatens Its CEO, May Not Launch Oct 1 by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 27, 2017
sugarbuns:
All those people shouting march to "DSTV office to vandalise property", I hope you know your neighbours, distant cousins or even friend's friends work there. DSTV has provided jobs and to be honest they didn't force people to subscribe, the Nigerian market is pretty large and I feel everyone will get a fair playground at the end of the day.
If you don't like DSTV you can get PLAY, MyTV, Startimes and even TSTV or even sef stream content from online platforms. My people no be beans to buy football content rights, and with the mad rates these TSTV aburos are promising one should doubt how long they'll keep their promise or stay in business.

In my opinion I feel TSTV people are playing victim and after all the hype and PR can't come out to say they won't launch.

Lezz be watching.

Disclaimer: I'm not a DSTV staff, just an observer.

thank you. nigerians love wailing and crying wolf. it is the presence of the dstv they so much love to hate that is even putting the other players on their toes.

dstv was the first in and they provided the viabilty of cable in jigeria. before them satelitte tv like gsm was a rich man's game. they are providing jobs to installers, front desk staff, support staff. they are leasing, rentimg, paying taxes, paying bills, but we have entitled nigerians who think everything should be for free.

meanwhile the tstv guys are giving us failure to launch
Re: Cabal Frustrates TSTV Launch In Nigeria, Threatens Its CEO, May Not Launch Oct 1 by Ishilove: 9:05pm On Sep 27, 2017
oyb:

thank you. nigerians love wailing and crying wolf. it is the presence of the dstv they so much love to hate that is even putting the other players on their toes.

dstv was the first in and they provided the viabilty of cable in jigeria. before them satelitte tv like gsm was a rich man's game. they are providing jobs to installers, front desk staff, support staff. they are leasing, rentimg, paying taxes, paying bills, but we have entitled nigerians who think everything should be for free.

meanwhile the tstv guys are giving us failure to launch
Emmm...boda, edakun, is Jigeria in Sudan or Chad? undecided grin

1 Like

Re: Cabal Frustrates TSTV Launch In Nigeria, Threatens Its CEO, May Not Launch Oct 1 by OCTAVO: 9:12pm On Sep 27, 2017
We shall campaign against DSTV!!!
Re: Cabal Frustrates TSTV Launch In Nigeria, Threatens Its CEO, May Not Launch Oct 1 by Shaw007(m): 9:22pm On Sep 27, 2017
this is no country, this is a place where various groups of people come to make money irrespective of what happens to the nation
Re: Cabal Frustrates TSTV Launch In Nigeria, Threatens Its CEO, May Not Launch Oct 1 by OCTAVO: 9:23pm On Sep 27, 2017
Let's use the power of social media to our advantage. This should be on Twitter with a hash tag. Let's tag President, Vice president, Senate president, Speaker and other notable Nigerians. The wish if the masses must prevail. TSTV must launch.
Re: Cabal Frustrates TSTV Launch In Nigeria, Threatens Its CEO, May Not Launch Oct 1 by goaldynman(m): 9:23pm On Sep 27, 2017
Coldfeets:
WHAAAATTT?!!!!!

They cannor try it o!

In short,

Give us TSTV or give us BIAF...

Yeah! Until this contraption divide, nothing will work!

Give us TSTV or give us ***FRA

1 Like

Re: Cabal Frustrates TSTV Launch In Nigeria, Threatens Its CEO, May Not Launch Oct 1 by Nobody: 9:35pm On Sep 27, 2017
Oluwasaeon:
I weep for Nigeria cry
Dstv don go settle dem
Re: Cabal Frustrates TSTV Launch In Nigeria, Threatens Its CEO, May Not Launch Oct 1 by Nobody: 9:37pm On Sep 27, 2017
The devil has made nigerie its headquarters, so what do u expect.
Re: Cabal Frustrates TSTV Launch In Nigeria, Threatens Its CEO, May Not Launch Oct 1 by emmanuelpopson(m): 9:56pm On Sep 27, 2017
OCTAVO:
Let's use the power of social media to our advantage. This should be on Twitter with a hash tag. Let's tag President, Vice president, Senate president, Speaker and other notable Nigerians. The wish if the masses must prevail. TSTV must launch.

I'll like to have the hash tag formed to fight this..pls quote me when you have it.we must fight this injustice. Nigeria belongs to us Nigerians not some few disgruntled thieves milking us dry of our money...
Re: Cabal Frustrates TSTV Launch In Nigeria, Threatens Its CEO, May Not Launch Oct 1 by OmoOshodi(m): 10:02pm On Sep 27, 2017
I've stopped subscribing my GoTV for the past 2month now ..... They are scam and fraudulent...... I tell you corruption grow more stronger during Buhari's administration than Jonathan......., Lai Mohammed may be a share holder in multi choice. Bad country

LET US START PREACHING AGAINST DSTV ... IT BEGINGS WITH YOU
Re: Cabal Frustrates TSTV Launch In Nigeria, Threatens Its CEO, May Not Launch Oct 1 by Nobody: 10:05pm On Sep 27, 2017
jacyhelen:

so if a man can buy a car for 3.5 million,is it liecence that will be hard for them?

Your comparism is wrong.. Some licenses are so expensive that after paying, u need loan to run the business. Go find out the cost of license in the telecom sector.

Equally. You cant announce launch date of a business when youve not even registered it for instance. How can u anounce launch date when youre yet to get the license? Thats crimjnal, thats like already looking for who to blame at failure.

Tstv to me ks a failure, the promises are too good to be true, so they are lies. Internet connection for knstance is not cheap anywhere
Re: Cabal Frustrates TSTV Launch In Nigeria, Threatens Its CEO, May Not Launch Oct 1 by blacknp(m): 10:17pm On Sep 27, 2017
Victornezzar:
I knew it.,.....why is the government so wicked......u can't even let ur own country product 2 grow just because of greed......God please in my next life.....even though u wanna put me in Africa......let it not be Nigeria
I strongly recommend South Sudan and I hope your prayers are answered in this lifetime.

1 Like

Re: Cabal Frustrates TSTV Launch In Nigeria, Threatens Its CEO, May Not Launch Oct 1 by frankkydee(m): 10:19pm On Sep 27, 2017
If only Nigerians can all decide not to subscribe to either DSTV or GOTV anymore,we will see how they will pack all their things and leave this country for us.
Re: Cabal Frustrates TSTV Launch In Nigeria, Threatens Its CEO, May Not Launch Oct 1 by blacknp(m): 10:21pm On Sep 27, 2017
Bayajidda1:
Buhari must never go unpunished.
Just like your papa and mama will not go unpunished either.
Re: Cabal Frustrates TSTV Launch In Nigeria, Threatens Its CEO, May Not Launch Oct 1 by atiku07(m): 10:29pm On Sep 27, 2017
I said it earlier say na DSTV propaganda machine dey work forget this guys are really giving multi choice some tough time. DSTV sit up or ship out

Re: Cabal Frustrates TSTV Launch In Nigeria, Threatens Its CEO, May Not Launch Oct 1 by KekeNash(f): 10:34pm On Sep 27, 2017
Nigeria have no companies that are stronger enough to compete with SA companies, MTN and Shoprite are the best things ever happened to Nigeria while in SA MTN is second best and for best retail we have Checkers, PnP and woolies. There is foreign retail from botswana called Choppies and is thriving, for those who says Southies don't wnt foreign companies to compete with them blah.. TSTV is a joke already, Don't burn Dstv offices! Burn your decoder! No Nigerian Co. That can take SA Co. Down! Nizoorians!
Re: Cabal Frustrates TSTV Launch In Nigeria, Threatens Its CEO, May Not Launch Oct 1 by middlebelter(m): 10:35pm On Sep 27, 2017
I think this will be very unfair to Nigerians. Perhaps we should start directing our protest toward DSTV and its Directors /promoters. If anybody has the list of the promoters of DSTV, he/she should release it here and let's start asking them to free us! We should take the protest to all social media available. This one thing I know, South Africans cannot be killing our brothers in their country and at the same time stop us in our country to compete fairly.
Apart from taking this protest to national assembly, and I will advice TSTV promoters to also bring on board one or two powerful Nigerians that are not only strong politically but with vast boardroom experience.

TSTV, you have the support of the masses, but you have to fight.
Re: Cabal Frustrates TSTV Launch In Nigeria, Threatens Its CEO, May Not Launch Oct 1 by gfelo(m): 10:35pm On Sep 27, 2017
this is not a threat, if by independence tstv is not up and running, then multi-choise and dstv shud prepare to go down, no tstv no cable TV. period.

2 Likes

Re: Cabal Frustrates TSTV Launch In Nigeria, Threatens Its CEO, May Not Launch Oct 1 by blacknp(m): 10:36pm On Sep 27, 2017
frankkydee:
If only Nigerians can all decide not to subscribe to either DSTV or GOTV anymore,we will see how they will pack all their things and leave this country for us.
Why should we not subscribe?Rubbish did anyone force you to watch dstv?i have both dstv and kwese at the crib,they should leave our country for us so we can be watching NTA and Lagos Weekend Television? Poor man if Nigeria is such a hot market DirecTV or Sky should have come to chase dstv from Nigeria?

How many satellite TV stations from Nigeria have gone to other markets in Africa to compete? Lazy people if dstv says they are leaving Nigeria tomorrow you ungrateful people will turn around and blame President Buhari for their exit.

Same scenario happened with the International Oil Companies in the Niger Delta,for years they were harassed by the indigenes until finally they had enough and moved their respective headquarters to Lagos,and now as fate would have it the south south governors are begging the OIC's to reconsider and come back, my guy be careful for what you wish for.

3 Likes

Re: Cabal Frustrates TSTV Launch In Nigeria, Threatens Its CEO, May Not Launch Oct 1 by georgee(m): 10:36pm On Sep 27, 2017
KekeNash:
Nigeria have no companies that are stronger enough to compete with SA companies, MTN and Shoprite are the best things ever happened to Nigeria while in SA MTN is second best and for best retail we have Checkers, PnP and woolies. There is foreign retail from botswana called Choppies and is thriving, for those who says Southies don't wnt foreign companies to compete with them blah.. TSTV is a joke already, Don't burn Dstv offices! Burn your decoder! No Nigerian Co. That can take SA Co. Down! Nizoorians!
Pls go and die...Plssssssssssssssss

1 Like

Re: Cabal Frustrates TSTV Launch In Nigeria, Threatens Its CEO, May Not Launch Oct 1 by gabe: 10:38pm On Sep 27, 2017
This is Nigeria. Dstv, NCC, NBC,senators HoR members will kill this thing. That's what they are good at. Killing good things.
Re: Cabal Frustrates TSTV Launch In Nigeria, Threatens Its CEO, May Not Launch Oct 1 by Mccullum: 10:38pm On Sep 27, 2017
Stop the spreading of fake news, all are mischief makers who gains joys in spreading fictions...
Re: Cabal Frustrates TSTV Launch In Nigeria, Threatens Its CEO, May Not Launch Oct 1 by okerekeikpo: 10:39pm On Sep 27, 2017
Hope dey

Re: Cabal Frustrates TSTV Launch In Nigeria, Threatens Its CEO, May Not Launch Oct 1 by Bayajidda1: 10:40pm On Sep 27, 2017
blacknp:
Just like your papa and mama will not go unpunished either.

Allah will destroy you and your family

Re: Cabal Frustrates TSTV Launch In Nigeria, Threatens Its CEO, May Not Launch Oct 1 by MicNz(m): 10:52pm On Sep 27, 2017
South Africans Must Go!
Re: Cabal Frustrates TSTV Launch In Nigeria, Threatens Its CEO, May Not Launch Oct 1 by DaCharis2016: 10:53pm On Sep 27, 2017
I think this is the kind of thing we should protest for?

Nigerians let's team up against any sabotaging forces.

#TSTVmustfly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ozo Dances With Nengi During BBNaija Grand Finale (Video) / Alexx Ekubo Shaves Off His Beard For AY's Movie Project (Photo, Video) / Nigerians React To Miracle & Nina's Sex Scene On Big Brother Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.