Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,059 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

See Ten (10) Things To Check While Choosing A Husband In Nigeria - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Ten (10) Things To Check While Choosing A Husband In Nigeria (40341 Views)

Ten (10) Ways To Recover From Breakup / Wife Carries And Kisses Her Husband In Wedding Photo / Video Of Woman Caught Trying To Have Sex With Her Best Friend's Husband In Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Ten (10) Things To Check While Choosing A Husband In Nigeria by joyndidi: 11:40pm On Sep 27, 2017
okenwaa:
Rubbish post..

Is he financially buoyant??........i know a lady d@ married a guy after his youth service when he was still poorer than a church rat,2day d guy is a billionaire.

Don't accept expensive gifts from him,know what he does for a living.........He doesn't have money wahala,he has money wahala.
Make I hear say girls of nowadays no go run follow kidnapper,ritual killer or G-boy.

Don't marry him if he's a drunk.......my sister u go pass menopause. As naija keep face now,u no fit use clear eyes do anything unless say u no wan mk food d come house.
En supose dey shine eye naa with green bottle naa...If possible put am for en meal menu....6bottles of beer per day. 2bo' per meal.

This post is misleading....young ladies take note!!!
Unless you want to remain single forever.
6 bottles per day you try well well oya clap for yourself........when him liver start to malfunction na me and the children go kon day bear the consequences God forbid bad thing I'll rather remain single than to get married to a man that drinks.
Re: See Ten (10) Things To Check While Choosing A Husband In Nigeria by bettercreature(m): 11:40pm On Sep 27, 2017
alexialin:

Paul wife? They met and were dating in school when Paul has not even started his music career. She was with Paul even before psquare was created.

Then Jude wife? cheesy

Jude married a beauty queen. You cant blame him. Everyman has his own tastes. And Jude prefers a beauty queen as a wife.. Na him money dey talk.

You called the first wife a gold digger while you called others an angel because they are igbo right? God will judge you accordingly

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Ten (10) Things To Check While Choosing A Husband In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:48pm On Sep 27, 2017
bettercreature:
You called the first wife a gold digger while you called others an angel because they are igbo right? God will judge you accordingly

Amen!

God will judge me and the problem amongst them accordingly amen.

For the records paul's wife is not Igbo. Shes from rivers.

It's only Jude wife thats Igbo.

So why is paul's wife not being castigated by majority? She's not igbo

Am not the only one pointing fingers on peter's wife.

Only she know wetin she do that makes majority of Nigerian detest her and point accusing fingers on her. Only she knows the infested wood she carry gum body.

Only she and God knows.

And for the records am not Igbo @ at all.
Re: See Ten (10) Things To Check While Choosing A Husband In Nigeria by SonOfmercy007: 11:55pm On Sep 27, 2017
alexialin:

She knew they will be rich, cause they met after their first single which was sponsored by jude and became a hit back then. Thats how their successes and fame grew. Then her company hired the twins for ttheir end of year party. She saw the star in him and clinged on peter like a leech.

Copied
Read and digest
Wrong. Which wealth you dey talk about? No be dis same woman help their career, paid for their videos. How time flies!
Anyways, Lola's father was my customer when I was still with one of the old generation banks. He was a former Chevron staff and a CEO of an Oil servicing company in Lagos and PH. Need I tell you that whenever I smelt that Paco Rabane perf from a far distant, I always knew he was coming. He liked mint note to the extent that whenever he gave me TYS, I used to perceive his PR on it.
They were never average for a day. Lola always lived in Ikoyi. Psquare recently moved into PV and now, BI.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Ten (10) Things To Check While Choosing A Husband In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:08am On Sep 28, 2017
SonOfmercy007:
Copied
Read and digest
Wrong. Which wealth you dey talk about? No be dis same woman help their career, paid for their videos. How time flies!
Anyways, Lola's father was my customer when I was still with one of the old generation banks. He was a former Chevron staff and a CEO of an Oil servicing company in Lagos and PH. Need I tell you that whenever I smelt that Paco Rabane perf from a far distant, I always knew he was coming. He liked mint note to the extent that whenever he gave me TYS, I used to perceive his PR on it.
They were never average for a day. Lola always lived in Ikoyi. Psquare recently moved into PV and now, BI.

You are completely wrong even if lola's father is your customer and uses only mint notes and sprays paco rabane wharever. (Who cares) grin

This is the genuine story :
Jude came back home one fateful day from his home video shooting with naija producers ..

He shoots home video for a living . hes well known in the movie industry. So When he got home, that fateful day his mum excitedly told him his younger brothers have something to show him. That's how peter and Paul sang and danced in front of him. He was so impressed and happy. He sold his car to sponsor their first video and single. He Called a lawyer and opened a selling brand called Psquare. He advertised them in radios and TVs. Psquare was selling like hot cake!

Thats exactly how psquare came into light.

After that first single, psquare was the rave at that time. Companies, and corporates bodies, even top parties wanted them. Jude advertise the brand psquare to all and sundry. He stopped his home video shooting with producers and concentrated on his younger brothers. As the first record blow! Peter met Lola.

Lola might be supporting peter in other ways but she wasnt the one who brought psquare into limelight!

She was never the one!

She thrived and made herself popular by sticking with peter.

So don't get it twisted.

It's so unfair to Jude. That's why Jude is angry.

How can she claim another man sweat? And expect to be loved?

1 Like

Re: See Ten (10) Things To Check While Choosing A Husband In Nigeria by wizard007(m): 12:14am On Sep 28, 2017
MustiizRaja:

haba we dey fight before

Peace bro, just letting you know what you think is synonymous with the femmes might not necessarily interest your woman
Re: See Ten (10) Things To Check While Choosing A Husband In Nigeria by talk2percy(m): 12:16am On Sep 28, 2017
Oga, there's no known formula for marriage or relationship. So stop this ur unfounded grammar. Love isn't enough for marriage, when u are into it u will realize that it takes more than love to cohabit with ur partner. The most important thing is compatibility, u can live with a partner u are compatible with that u don't necessarily love buh u cant live with a partner u love that u are not compatible with-na everyday fight till one of them kills the other.
Re: See Ten (10) Things To Check While Choosing A Husband In Nigeria by Hedonistically: 12:20am On Sep 28, 2017
Men choose wives. Women don't choose husbands. He who points, kills. He who initiates, owns...

For as long as men approach, woo, propose, pay bride price, and marry... The relationship of the sexes would remain linear. The privilege of "choosing" remains exclusively male.

Change the thread topic and maybe we would have a more guided discussion.
Re: See Ten (10) Things To Check While Choosing A Husband In Nigeria by babadem2much(m): 12:20am On Sep 28, 2017
That number 8 though... A man who can catch grenade for you. Na atomic bomb sef or nuclear missile.

Kwantinue
Re: See Ten (10) Things To Check While Choosing A Husband In Nigeria by babadem2much(m): 12:21am On Sep 28, 2017
That number 8 though... A man who can catch grenade for you. Na atomic bomb sef or nuclear missile.

Kwantinue grin grin grin grin grin
Re: See Ten (10) Things To Check While Choosing A Husband In Nigeria by YoungPell305(m): 12:24am On Sep 28, 2017
wow amazing fact u can also read news at Entertainment Blog
Re: See Ten (10) Things To Check While Choosing A Husband In Nigeria by ogtavia(m): 12:26am On Sep 28, 2017
Kayceenaz:

It is unfortunate that the most important factor was left out: Does he have a close rapport with his Maker? Is he born-again? Does God tell me (you have to learn to hear from Him) I'm indeed his missing rib? A man that loves and fears God would hardly cheat on you, keep you as a side-chick, or delude you. He already has an alarm system within in addition to his honour for you that is not limited to time or distance, which checkmates his excesses. So getting answers in the affirmative to these questions raised would cause the aforementioned "things to check" to naturally follow. The man of your dreams is out there; finding him is a function of letting the Almighty God, who sees the end from the beginning, to guide you.
Most reasonable comment on this thread...Its because of comments like this I still know the Truth is out there...

1 Like

Re: See Ten (10) Things To Check While Choosing A Husband In Nigeria by banmee(m): 12:31am On Sep 28, 2017
chatinent:
All right reserved.
Dear prettiest,
It is a good thing to decipher that prince charming if really he is husband material to avoid stumbling upon. There is this rampant saying that 'real men are difficult to find.' How true is this? Well, let's harness few things to check while choosing a male life partner, not just a male lover!
1. Am I a side-chick? Yes, dear ladies, you should ascertain your stance in the relationship so as to discover what really he sees you as.
2. What does he take me as? My dear, you might be an alternative to his boredom. Do check, check and check.
3. Is he ready? Is he, really? Does his readiness register in your IQ? Is he financially, emotionally, physically and spiritually ready? Or is he just trying to fulfil all righteousness, from maybe his family or likewise?
4. Are you ready? Suppose he is ready, are you, also? Are you looking up to married Amaka and also wants to be classified among the married? Are you jumping into marriage because of pressure? Maybe, because everyone is? Or perhaps, because you are of age? Don't compromise your future with mere thoughts.
5. What does he do to earn a living? Dear dear, don't let expensive gifts blind you as it may turn expensive shit. Check what he does for a living? Many ladies feel reluctant in this area. But I tell you dear, you are feeling reluctant for your future.
6. Where is he from? Does his people approve you? Do yours approve him? Do they? Check all these minors things to fuel your happiness, loveliest.
7. Does he love you? If you think it doesn't matter, sooner or later, you will know it does.
8. Do you love him? Please, always marry who you love and who could catch a grenade for you.
9. Does he have what I call 'marriage maturity?' I mean, does he know what he is jumping into? Will he tomorrow turn you into a punching sack? Will he tomorrow throw you out of his house? Study him.
10. Is he a drunk? Does he flirt? What are his bad characters? Figure these out! A drunk will make a bad companion. A flirt will still look outside for other skirts.
Dear beautiful, dating failures are usually marriage failures. - Richie.
Origin: http://chatinent.com.ng/index.php?showtopic=372&st=0&#entry712

11. Check how long he's lived in Nigeria and if he's gone for psychological evaluation.
Re: See Ten (10) Things To Check While Choosing A Husband In Nigeria by Sodia(m): 12:32am On Sep 28, 2017
hmm nyc... commenting from www.safaxnet.com.ng anyways
Re: See Ten (10) Things To Check While Choosing A Husband In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:06am On Sep 28, 2017
Evaberry:
The only thing to check is

is he religious

does he have sense

is he a sexist/misogynist

is he business oriented

does he know how to save and manage money(cant have a husband who doesn't save it doesn't know how to manage our funds)

lastly does he like anime( I can't be watching anime and 1 human being will be complaining)
Baby ama like whatever u love...shiit...I'm flirting already...
Re: See Ten (10) Things To Check While Choosing A Husband In Nigeria by Obaf1(m): 1:15am On Sep 28, 2017
onyeezeigbo:
If the lady go check all this,then she no go fit marry.

assuming lola is waiting for okoye's family approval she no go marry Peter,she be sharp girl grin
you only need to be smart and alert make no woman no come collect your destiny husband.
what are dis (psquare) got to do with dis tread, and why are you denfending the invisible, ARE YOU THIER FROM THE BEGENING? ARE YOU THERE LAWYER WHO SAY THIER WIFE IS NOT AT FAULT PUBLICLY, DO YOU GO TO SCHOOL WITH DEM? ARE U RELATED TO ANY OF THEM? why do u choose to destroy someone home with ur bias thought.
Re: See Ten (10) Things To Check While Choosing A Husband In Nigeria by Fidelismaria: 1:17am On Sep 28, 2017
undecided
oshi
who no know b4?
thrash
Re: See Ten (10) Things To Check While Choosing A Husband In Nigeria by TYFred(m): 1:26am On Sep 28, 2017
grin
ernneyce:
If he's got all the good qualities.. He must be jesu grin grin grin
ernneyce:
ernneyce:
haahaa
Re: See Ten (10) Things To Check While Choosing A Husband In Nigeria by Antoeni(m): 1:28am On Sep 28, 2017
Girls should look out for all these b4 marrige and yet, their face is fake with make up,nails nt real, hair not real, skin not real colour,accent not real,character and attitude not real,they re not contented with the way GOD created him and yet they want a real,and God fearing man.
Re: See Ten (10) Things To Check While Choosing A Husband In Nigeria by okenwaa(m): 1:38am On Sep 28, 2017
joyndidi:
6 bottles per day you try well well oya clap for yourself........when him liver start to malfunction na me and the children go kon day bear the consequences God forbid bad thing I'll rather remain single than to get married to a man that drinks.

Then menopause awaits you....

Keep looking for d@ 1 out of 1million d@ doesn't drink,goodluck.
Re: See Ten (10) Things To Check While Choosing A Husband In Nigeria by Toyindiva(f): 1:54am On Sep 28, 2017
I will wait for my husband, patience is a virtue
Re: See Ten (10) Things To Check While Choosing A Husband In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:16am On Sep 28, 2017
You should also sample his cassava undecided
Re: See Ten (10) Things To Check While Choosing A Husband In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:19am On Sep 28, 2017
ibkayee:
11. Are you married?

Date a Nigerian guy for like 6 months and when you find out he's actually married he will tell you you didn't ask

grin cheesy it skipped his mind as you forgot to ask cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: See Ten (10) Things To Check While Choosing A Husband In Nigeria by Malawian(m): 3:07am On Sep 28, 2017
Evaberry:

is he religious

does he have sense

is he business oriented

does he know how to save and manage money(cant have a husband who doesn't save it doesn't know how to manage our funds)

lastly does he like anime( I can't be watching anime and 1 human being will be complaining)
You said "only thing" but you listed 6.
Re: See Ten (10) Things To Check While Choosing A Husband In Nigeria by beastofwestros(m): 3:35am On Sep 28, 2017
Rokia2:
The fear of God is very important.

Faith.

NNE, leave that thing. you wan tell me say a true "God fearing man" will f*ck u before marriage? e dey vex me when ladies dey talk I need a God fearing man, because if I carry am come give u , u no go gree collect.
Re: See Ten (10) Things To Check While Choosing A Husband In Nigeria by apokan200(m): 4:01am On Sep 28, 2017
[quote author=chatinent post=60892347]
This is funny, however, Lola was not after marriage but wealth; it's pellucid......nah lie chairman
Re: See Ten (10) Things To Check While Choosing A Husband In Nigeria by chuks34(m): 4:08am On Sep 28, 2017
I didn't read the post but I just eat to comment
Re: See Ten (10) Things To Check While Choosing A Husband In Nigeria by odehaj: 4:28am On Sep 28, 2017
N0.5 lol!

Re: See Ten (10) Things To Check While Choosing A Husband In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:53am On Sep 28, 2017
Kayceenaz:

It is unfortunate that the most important factor was left out: Does he have a close rapport with his Maker? Is he born-again? Does God tell me (you have to learn to hear from Him I'm indeed his missing rib? A man that loves and fears God would hardly cheat on you, keep you as a side-chick, or delude you. He already has an alarm system within in addition to his honour for you that is not limited to time or distance, which checkmates his excesses. So getting answers in the affirmative to these questions raised would cause the aforementioned "things to check" to naturally follow. The man of your dreams is out there; finding him is a function of letting the Almighty God, who sees the end from the beginning, to guide you.

^
Re: See Ten (10) Things To Check While Choosing A Husband In Nigeria by Wizaugpet(m): 4:56am On Sep 28, 2017
For me,
As a drunkard, i'll also marry a Drunkard, so that any day wey food no dy for house, Two of us will just carry our Bottle of....(shea u knw grin) and drink, and sleep.
The Love and Marriage Continues.... grin
Re: See Ten (10) Things To Check While Choosing A Husband In Nigeria by DavidEsq(m): 6:15am On Sep 28, 2017
thepussyhunter:

and lastly does he have an ass as "fine" as pikoo cheesy

for record i like ladies who love anime cos i love anime me self cool
Wat is anime again na. Is it cartoons?
Re: See Ten (10) Things To Check While Choosing A Husband In Nigeria by dingbang(m): 6:16am On Sep 28, 2017
Evaberry:

is he religious

does he have sense

is he business oriented

evaberry again...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? / A Nairaland Got Married To His Beautiful Bride after 6 years of dating / Re: Police Arrest Organisers Of Sex Party In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.