Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,955 members, 7,810,645 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:39 PM

Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? (40320 Views)

Help I Think I Am Gradually Becoming A GAY / Why I’m A Misogynist (woman Hater) / Top 5 Rare Values Most Nigerian Guys Are Gradually Losing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by KlausMichaelson: 10:34pm On Feb 04, 2023
Honestly this has been bothering me for a while now. And I think that this is what is referred to as Misogyny
I hate the to hear or see the opinion of a female gender cos most times if not all the time, it doesn't make sense. And this realization could make me end up angry for the rest of that day. Whenever I apply logic to actually understand why they make such opinion, I find out that it's always out of emotion and not logic. They also always act before thinking (even when they think, their opinion still doesn't make sense). This is applied to all of them. None is excluded.

A typical example is the Nekede school girl who made a video saying it's the god of my pussy

I just see them as though they have no thinking faculty that is founded on logic. From the posts on social media, Whatsapp and everything. When you look at the motive and the reasoning behind it you will understand that the female gender has this shallow mindset. This is totally different from the male gender, exception to a very few. Majority of the male gender tend to have logical opinions about something.

Maybe I am too much of an observer, I really do not know. Or maybe because I am very sensitive. Sometimes I think to myself that if not that I was born by a woman, I don't see how useful they are, cos they are irritating when it comes to being logical. Try and engage them in a very intricate discussion, you will understand what I mean. The best they can do to appear intelligent is to be good at subjects in school which is always limited to the book they carry around in their school bags. And this is not intelligence.

Now my worry is that, it's affecting the way I act towards them. The worst punishment I can do to myself is to try withstand an opinion from them during arguments. That's the worst. This is giving me a second thought on whether to get married or not, as a matter of seriousness. Cos this is mentally draining to live with people like that for the rest of one's life.

It's really worrisome. Am I the only one?

Appologies if you are not ok with this. But it's just an observation I have come to learn so far so good about that gender.

Modified
One other thing I'd like to point out is that, it's not every male gender that your butts or your body (you shamelessly post on every social media page) will trigger some sort of unnecessary obsession with you. Until then, your weapon is just like a toy gun, absolutely useless. And you are probably useless if you have no logical thinking faculty.

231 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by KlausMichaelson: 10:36pm On Feb 04, 2023
The sad thing is that, it's getting worse as the days go by. Imagine the thinking faculty of the female gender in the next few years. Now look at the new generation of the female gender and what they act like.

Oh my God.

151 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by Ahmed0336(m): 10:37pm On Feb 04, 2023
No vex, you plan to marry in the future so? undecided

15 Likes

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by Kobojunkie: 10:41pm On Feb 04, 2023
KlausMichaelson:
Honestly this has been bothering me for a while now. And I think that this what is referred to as Misogyny.

I hate the to hear or see the opinion of a female gender cos most times if not all the time, it doesn't make sense. And this realization could make me end up angry for the rest of that day. Whenever I apply logic to actually understand why they make such opinion, I find out that it's always out of emotion and not logic. They also always act before thinking (even when they think, their opinion still doesn't make sense). This is applied to all of them. None is excluded.
I am afraid your problem is of a mental origin and the only one who can help you is probably a professional psychiatrist or mental health therapist. Please make an appointment soonest so you can dig that worm out of your head before it ruins what is left of your mind. undecided

123 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by KlausMichaelson: 10:42pm On Feb 04, 2023
Ahmed0336:
No vex, you plan to marry in the future so? undecided

I am having second thought on that. But with the way things are going, I may end up not marrying.
Being a very sensitive person,I rather live with Peace than with someone who will give me recurring headaches every day and night for the rest of my life.

108 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by KlausMichaelson: 10:43pm On Feb 04, 2023
Kobojunkie:
I am afraid your problem is of a mental origin and the only one who can help you is probably a professional psychiatrist or mental health therapist. Please make an appointment soonest so you can dig that worm out of your head before it ruins what is left of your mind. undecided

This is your opinion and nothing more. Thank you.

171 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by Kobojunkie: 10:47pm On Feb 04, 2023
KlausMichaelson:
This is your opinion and nothing more. Thank you.
Opinion? You just revealed the content of your mind that you also perceive to have come into a broken state and the doctors who care for such are referred to as psychiatrists, are they not? undecided

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by KlausMichaelson: 10:53pm On Feb 04, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Opinion? You just revealed the content of your mind that you perceive to have come into a broken state and the doctors who care for such are referred to as psychiatrists, are they not? undecided

Exactly what I am talking about, you are obviously a female and I understand clearly that this post may not go down well with you. Be that as it may, I read your post the first time and there was no need repeating yourself once again. Thank you, you can now rest.

248 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by IbrahimSkiba(f): 11:02pm On Feb 04, 2023
YES MY DEAR, YOU ARE 100% PSYCHOPATH. BUT YOU ARE STILL IN DENIAL grin

Majority of the people viewing this thread are male lipsrsealed

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by KlausMichaelson: 11:05pm On Feb 04, 2023
IbrahimSkiba:
YES MY DEAR, YOU ARE 100% PSYCHOPATH. BUT YOU ARE STILL IN DENIAL grin

Majority of the people viewing this thread are male lipsrsealed

Ok. Thank you.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by KlausMichaelson: 11:17pm On Feb 04, 2023
At least this is an observation I felt like sharing.

As a female, you probably will meet others like me. You will always be evaluated by means of your logical reasoning, and your accuracy will determine if you are useful or not.

But I know you will fail it though.

Hi Lucifyre

I really admire your sense of reasoning. Now looking at it from the outliers basis.
For the female gender distribution, based on real life experience which I believe you can relate to
The outliers found above the upper quartile are those who reason logically, and they are very insignificant to the data and might not be sensitive to any learning made on the data. If by chance, it occurs that a value from that outlier comes to play, you will know that it's just one in a million. In essence, it becomes safe to say that it is of no use including it your modelling so as not to cause confusion to your modeling process.

For the Male distribution, based on fact, all samples of the data falls into the proper quartiles and the insignificant outliers are those men who doesn't think or act logically.

In a very simple term in order to o summarize what I just wrote up there, There are few women who thinks in a logical way, however this number is highly insignificant that you can actually conclude that all female think emotionally. Also, there are few males that think in an emotional way and this number is Totally insignificant to conclude that all men think logically. This is so because, in statistics, you will have to remove outliers from your data especially when it's not needed in order not to confuse your model.

Pls ignore my typos. I just hope you get the point.

71 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by doggedfighter(f): 11:21pm On Feb 04, 2023
This is the kind of female hatred that breeds serial killing and other forms of crime against women.

Get help !

91 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by KlausMichaelson: 11:24pm On Feb 04, 2023
doggedfighter:
This is the kind of female hatred that breeds serial killing and other forms of crime against women.

Get help !

Lols. Your reply is no surprise at all.

135 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by doggedfighter(f): 11:59pm On Feb 04, 2023
KlausMichaelson:

Lols. Your reply is no surprise at all.

This is lazy.

20 Likes

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by yrhuhfy113: 12:35am On Feb 05, 2023
KlausMichaelson:
Honestly this has been bothering me for a while now. And I think that this is what is referred to as Misogyny

A typical example is the Nekede school girl who made a video saying it's the god of my pussy

I just see them as though they have no thinking faculty that is founded on logic. From the posts on social media, Whatsapp and everything. When you look at the motive and the reasoning behind it you will understand that the female gender has this shallow mindset. This is totally different from the male gender, exception to a very few. Majority of the male gender tend to have logical opinions about something.

Maybe I am too much of an observer, I really do not know. Or maybe because I am very sensitive. Sometimes I think to myself that if not that I was born by a woman, I don't see how useful they are, cos they are irritating when it comes to being logical. Try and engage them in a very intricate discussion, you will understand what I mean. The best they can do to appear intelligent is to be good at subjects in school which is always limited to the book they carry around in their school bags. And this is not intelligence.

Now my worry is that, it's affecting the way I act towards them. The worst punishment I can do to myself is to try withstand an opinion from them during arguments. That's the worst. This is giving me a second thought on whether to get married or not, as a matter of seriousness. Cos this is mentally draining to live with people like that for the rest of one's life.

Appologies if you are not ok with this. But it's just an observation I have come to learn so far so good about that gender.

Modified
One other thing I'd like to point out is that, it's not every male gender that your butts or your body (you shamelessly post on every social media page) will trigger some sort of unnecessary obsession with you. Until then, your weapon is just like a toy gun, absolutely useless. And you are probably useless if you have no logical thinking faculty.

Your truly are an ORIGINAL... Listen sir, you are on point and we can feel how pained you are.

The good thing is this... YOU ARE LIBERATED FROM THE MATRIX that controls this fallen world. Where phone passwords are private BUT boobs and vjay are exposed in everyway.... where MOVIES are about RICH SUCCESSFUL MEN MARRYING LOW... just to program the world to MAKE EXCUSES for ladies who don't bring anything to the table.... a fallen world matrix where divorce is CELEBRATED AS FREEDOM yet many damaged men were raised without fathers.

Well, ladies and many men may hate the truth you posted BUT I feel someone had to say it... because when the world accepted MALE GENDER to psychologically and biologically switch gender, they didnt foresee, that some people will choose to be animals and spirits.

the beauty of life is that NO ONE GETS OUT OF LIFE, ALIVE.

What used to be a shame, taboo, 20 years ago, is now seen as WOKENESS....

We can only protect and preserve ourselves by upholding our moral standards.

178 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by Lucifyre: 1:32am On Feb 05, 2023
I totally understand ur pov but for me i've come to understand that it's not a good thing to speak in absolutes. Human emotion, peresonality and behaviours are very different like u are saying, but its all on a spectrum with two extremes and it's very rare to meet or experience people at any extreme of a spectrum and experience them at that extreme all the time. Its always closer to the middle than one extreme and also not most of the time.

You explained that women are emotional and men logical, which is partly true, partly with the caveat been what i stated already. Emotions are one extreme on the spectrum of decision making and logic another extreme. The average woman tends to find herself towards the emotions side of the spectrum and not at the extreme end.

She would not be 100% emotions and 0% logic in her decision making all the time, but instead somewhere in the arbitrary range of 65-75% emotions and 35-25% logic. So yeah, the average woman makes decisions using mostly her emotions. Also you can't absolutely say they are all like that. "the average woman is like that ergo all women are like that". It's not a good way of thinking. They are not all like that.

I know women that make decisions logically, more so than emotionally and the reverse for men. Not all men think 100% logically either. The average man thinks more logically and less emotionally, but there are outliers that the reverse is true for. They are just as fucking annoying, just as the women are fucking annoying. I'ts just a difference in our behavioral trait you hv to accept and deal with however u deem fit. We are all so different and its quite ironic.

Different in virtually every aspect ( male/female, black/white/brown, extrovert/introvert/ambivert, open_minded/narrow_minded/close_minded... ) that we can hardly co-exist without issues. Quite ironic, like whoever made us is having a laugh watching this shit show of issues. Anyways my main point is there's good, there's bad. Any metric u want to consider there's more bad than good of it. Noting the fact that this trait has a negative outcome, there'll be more "people" with this than without. That's just how it is.

Just so happens that its women with their default set to make their average decisions emotionally... and it's a major flaw from our pov cause its different from how we think. They also hv stuff that they view as a flaw about us men just cause both genders view things differently. We are all flawed by default. I think what majorly pisses u off is the fact that some times, they try to use their emotions to manipulate situations but if u can see through the bs, it gets annoying fast.

So just be calm and accept that's how things are and manage the situation instead of getting angry even if it's not easy. It is what it is.

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by Kobojunkie: 2:59am On Feb 05, 2023
doggedfighter:
Get help !
He is probably already headed that way, if he hasn't already started. I don watch enough 24hrs crime to know this kind almost always end up going down that part. Na only miracle fit stop am, and intense psychotherapy. undecided

20 Likes

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by 9japride(m): 3:59am On Feb 05, 2023
It's just nature. They are controlled by emotions. Normally humans are higher form of animals, if not for modernization and other 'wokeness' the female trait cannot be erased. Men are logical in nature, as you said if one go through most post on Facebook regarding some topics the responses from the females are usually just off point. To them everything is an avenue for battle against the male opinion.

77 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by Fiscus105(m): 4:36am On Feb 05, 2023
You guys are now frustrated that people dnt read ur redpilers lamentation thread again, you decided to come where you think moderators can move ur lamentation to front page.

What I want to say, people said it already, it's as a result of going mad and not missogyny as you projected it, before you know you will enter market.

Ordinarily as one ageing, his reasoning is supposed to be of a mature one and gender unbiased, since such person will soon become family man/woman with kids.

.....but if u think at ur age, u started developing hatred for certain gender, which is part and parcel of society and gender you cannot do without, surely it's a case of madness rather than emotion.

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by Fiscus105(m): 4:43am On Feb 05, 2023
Kobojunkie:
He is probably already headed that way, if he hasn't already started. I don watch enough 24hrs crime to know this kind almost always end up going down that part. Na only miracle fit stop am, and intense psychotherapy. undecided

That's why redpilers thread has to pull down/block, take it of leave it, people are being indoctrinated in that thread, and indirectly it will affect society, society that has been in turmoil already.

They might say, it bringing traffic to the site, but it's disadvantages far outweigh advantage.

That was how Mutalub indoctrinated from social media years back, if not because of God intervention, hundred of lives would have lost because of satanist and foolish religion ideology from social media.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by Silentgroper(m): 6:00am On Feb 05, 2023
Kobojunkie:
taking such advise from shrooms junkie would make him appear more mentally retarded... Op, ignore and do you..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by DaInferno(m): 7:05am On Feb 05, 2023
grin grin lmfao
KlausMichaelson:

Modified

2 Likes

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by KlausMichaelson: 8:12am On Feb 05, 2023
yrhuhfy113:

Your truly are an ORIGINAL... Listen sir, you are on point and we can feel how pained you are.

The good thing is this... YOU ARE LIBERATED FROM THE MATRIX that controls this fallen world. Where phone passwords are private BUT boobs and vjay are exposed in everyway.... where MOVIES are about RICH SUCCESSFUL MEN MARRYING LOW... just to program the world to MAKE EXCUSES for ladies who don't bring anything to the table.... a fallen world matrix where divorce is CELEBRATED AS FREEDOM yet many damaged men were raised without fathers.

Well, ladies and many men may hate the truth you posted BUT I feel someone had to say it... because when the world accepted MALE GENDER to psychologically and biologically switch gender, they didnt foresee, that some people will choose to be animals and spirits.

the beauty of life is that NO ONE GETS OUT OF LIFE, ALIVE.

What used to be a shame, taboo, 20 years ago, is now seen as WOKENESS....

We can only protect and preserve ourselves by upholding our moral standards.

From this write up, I must admit that you actually make a whole lot of sense. And obviously, I don't need to check your profile to see that you are not a female cos none of that gender can come up with something logical as this. Thank you fo your understanding.

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by Maxxim: 8:26am On Feb 05, 2023
It's okay to experience that, there's always a result to ones awakening and you're experiencing it atm but it'll be more rewarding if you can learn to overcome your fears about them and see them for who they used to be without developing any form of hatred

Men have learned to be more logical as a result of cause and effect, but women, they get bailed out by men and society thereby not getting the consequences of their actions. Men won't dare to make any kind of mistakes cause he'll be the one to get the results of his undoing.
Since women also live by their emotions, they tend to do things as long as it makes them feel good but as men you wouldn't dare to feel good once you know the end would be catastrophic and no one to bail you out, so we tend to think logically and do what is right.

64 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by Haynnie: 8:41am On Feb 05, 2023
I can reason alike but I have no hate for women though. I frown at their ills as they fail to see and is mind bugging.

Op made this thread no female has come up with a reasonable comment for or against the post. Is just how y'all females is concerned of his mental state and should seek help (yes, inclusive but that aside first). Y'all can make discussion out of it you know.

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by KlausMichaelson: 8:56am On Feb 05, 2023
Maxxim:
It's okay to experience that, there's always a result to ones awakening and you're experiencing it atm but it'll be more rewarding if you can learn to overcome your fears about them and see them for who they used to be without developing any form of hatred

Men have learned to be more logical as a result of cause and effect, but women, they get bailed out by men and society thereby not getting the consequences of their actions. Men won't dare to make any kind of mistakes cause he'll be the one to get the results of his undoing.
Since women also live by their emotions, they tend to do things as long as it makes them feel good but as men you wouldn't dare to feel good once you know the end would be catastrophic and no one to bail you out, so we tend to think logically and do what is right.

This sounds very very reasonable. What I will pick from your well thought-out write up is that I need not have HATRED for them. This is my deepest concern. I will learn to work on it.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by KlausMichaelson: 9:06am On Feb 05, 2023
Haynnie:
I can reason alike but I have no hate for women though. I frown at their ills as they fail to see and is mind bugging.

Op made this thread no female has come up with a reasonable comment for or against the post. Is just how y'all females is concerned of his mental stateand should seek help (yes, inclusive but that aside first). Y'all have can make discussion out of it you know.

Thanks, I will work on learning how to not hate them.

8 Likes

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by shantti(m): 9:23am On Feb 05, 2023
Kobojunkie:

U just proved him right

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by abfelicity91: 9:23am On Feb 05, 2023
https://www.nairaland.com/7555130/most-trending-nude-pictures-social

This a perfect example for those who can not read and understand. Women nowadays are fools, useless nuisances. The worst part is that some foolish men denied their senses and spend much on this good-for-nothing gender. ( not all are useless though )

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by Maxxim: 9:40am On Feb 05, 2023
KlausMichaelson:

This sounds very very reasonable. What I will pick from your well thought-out write up is that I need not have HATRED for them. This is my deepest concern. I will learn to work on it.
Exactly bro

2 Likes

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by TheSourcerer: 10:30am On Feb 05, 2023
KlausMichaelson:

Modified
Good Morning smileyand I like the way you type smiley
How about you try this know in your mind that a woman's strong suit is not her brains or her ability to reason 'logically'( but their bodies , sexiness, cuteness, her feminity) lol Logic now that's the Man's deal , so lets cut them some slack if you don't expect much from them you won't be disappointed and maybe even enjoy a long term relationship with them smiley

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by okunwaye(m): 10:34am On Feb 05, 2023
That is why i rarely read post from monikers with the f tag here,becuase they are mostly crap.

34 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

See Ten (10) Things To Check While Choosing A Husband In Nigeria / A Nairaland Got Married To His Beautiful Bride after 6 years of dating / Re: Police Arrest Organisers Of Sex Party In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.