Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Who Is The Most Popular Figure On Niraland's Political Section? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is The Most Popular Figure On Niraland's Political Section? (2822 Views)

Nairaland Political Section Nextrated Award 2018 Goes To...(opinion Poll) / Okorocha: "I Remain The Most Popular Governor In Nigeria" - Okorocha / "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Who Is The Most Popular Figure On Niraland's Political Section? by Fidelismaria: 1:06pm On Sep 28, 2017
abegi
explorers all the way

so op you talk say Governors, senators dey here abegi wetin be dere moniker
I wan borrow small loan
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Figure On Niraland's Political Section? by Lordxeer(m): 8:35pm On Sep 28, 2017
Fidelismaria:
abegi

explorers all the way

so op you talk say Governors, senators dey here
abegi wetin be dere moniker

I wan borrow small loan
No contest, Explorers rock the international affairs sub section and education section but he's not as popular in the mainstream political section.

As for the elite monikers, you will never know but they are very active.
I was at the private residence of one of these north central governors, i was marvelled by the way he was actively following a thread by Omenka. He was even making reference to the likes of TonyeBarcanista, sarrki, gbawe et al. He asked of my moniker but i was reluctant to tell him. He is so used to nairaland.

Send me pm i will pass some of their monikers for you. ���

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wild Jubilation Hits Awka As APGA Coast To Victory- Picture / The Gangup Agaisnt Igbos. And The Systematic Killing Of Igbo Businesses. / Allen Onyema For President 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.