Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,149 members, 7,811,281 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:09 AM

The Bad State Of Ikorodu To Sagamu Road - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Bad State Of Ikorodu To Sagamu Road (20843 Views)

The Bad State Of Mile 2-Tincan Road That Lagos State Govt Will Be Repairing / Who Knows This Bus Conductor That Died Along Ikorodu Sagamu Road? (Disturbing) / The Bad State Of Tincan-Apapa Wharf Road (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Bad State Of Ikorodu To Sagamu Road by Realphilo(m): 9:03pm On Sep 28, 2017
They are very much aware of the roads, but they will say they are just servants and not the Government who is to do the road angry angry
eRex:

And FRSC will still arrest you that you car is not road worthy... Your tires are not road worthy.. Bla bla bla..
Oo..
Did I mention that FRSC and VIO have office on the bad portions of that road.. We need to arrest them set for providing bad road
Re: The Bad State Of Ikorodu To Sagamu Road by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:00pm On Sep 28, 2017
Kizyte:
Our government thinks we are OK with bad things that's why they don't care. What will it cost a Federal and State government to fix all state and federal roads? If I were a governor today, I'll only concentrate on road construction, I don't care if that's the only thing I do for my state. Another governor that will succeed me can fix only Health Sector and so on... Instead of having so many abandoned projects.
federal roads.
..whrn we say restructure d country dats wat we are saying...d excuse is federal road...an area dats an industrial zone...interstate roads uncore rubbish...dis dysfunctional Society..yet small tin govt go advertise like no tomorrow....shey local govt supposed do roads for street..dats if we have local govt today....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Bad State Of Ikorodu To Sagamu Road by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:02pm On Sep 28, 2017
nelsonebby:

oga don't lie abeg.
na pple like una de make Nigeria go worse...wat is lie here...u know d kind traffic wey de dee dis road...i ve spent more recently
Re: The Bad State Of Ikorodu To Sagamu Road by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:11pm On Sep 28, 2017
princejones:
If you guys are saying this road is bad,what will we in the south south and south east say concerning federal road here which are dead traps.For us here that road is an express way
saying dee is federal roads is fraud in itself...Nigeria is built on fraud restructuring is d ansa Even local govt shd do roads within dier Areas
Re: The Bad State Of Ikorodu To Sagamu Road by jarkbauer: 4:19am On Mar 29, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Petrol Tanker On Fire At Gowon Estate, Ipaja Road Lagos (Photos) / Immigration To Issue Passports In 774 Lgas, Says Aregbesola / Why Nigerians Are Refused US Visas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.