Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,677 members, 7,831,101 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Which Nairalander Would You Love To See In Person? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Nairalander Would You Love To See In Person? (6292 Views)

Which Nairalander Do You Have A Crush On? / Which Nairalander do you wish to meet in person? / Which Nairalander Would You Like To Taste? Not Marry, Just Taste#smiles. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Nairalander Would You Love To See In Person? by Kimcutie: 12:53pm On Sep 28, 2017
Rukkydelta:

lipsrsealed
Is that a bad idea?
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Love To See In Person? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Sep 28, 2017
sexybbstar:
adaksbullet,lalas247,lefulefu,shinarlaura and dingbang.
hehe thanks for d mentionwink...ok me would love to meet Lalas247,sexybbstar,shinalaura,oyindidi,elantraceey,TGoddess,Biacan,daniela okeke,sekzy, and my fellow ukwu paddies..Femieddy,Lord crimson,dacovajnr,luminouz,sunshineG and my pastor friend dextology,..... My cool headed friend victornezzar and my partners in crime Randy91 and kennyID17, and my boss IamSinz and of course the most loved mod on nairaland mynnd44 and ohhhh the lovely alexialinwink...i want u to meet u all plus any ukwulicious babes in da housecheesy..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Nairalander Would You Love To See In Person? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Sep 28, 2017
Lalas247:

And to oga lefulefu to .. think it will be LIT grin
lol wetin be LIT?
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Love To See In Person? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Sep 28, 2017
Ok i would also love to meet nairaland referee / boobs lover thepussyhunter plus nairaland blogger jakendeola..i forget to add demcheesy.
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Love To See In Person? by FemiEddy(m): 1:40pm On Sep 28, 2017
lefulefu:
hehe thanks for d mentionwink...ok me would love to meet Lalas247,sexybbstar,shinalaura,oyindidi,elantraceey,TGoddess,Biacan,daniela okeke,sekzy, and my fellow ukwu paddies..Femieddy,Lord crimson,dacovajnr,luminouz,sunshineG and my pastor friend dextology,..... My cool headed friend victornezzar and my partners in crime Randy91 and kennyID17, and my boss IamSinz and of course the most loved mod on nairaland mynnd44 and ohhhh the lovely alexialinwink...i want u to meet u all plus any ukwulicious babes in da housecheesy..
Lefulefu oo grin we would travel from Tanzania to Kenya then southafrica grin Ukwu Hunt! grin

2 Likes

Re: Which Nairalander Would You Love To See In Person? by FemiEddy(m): 1:44pm On Sep 28, 2017
Ladies - Angy55 Lalas247 Iamkashybaby
Guys - My fellow Ukwu brothers Luminouz Lordcrimson Lefulefu SunshineG grin Then whitebeard, Iamlegend1 Santimmymitiago

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Which Nairalander Would You Love To See In Person? by fbtowner(m): 1:55pm On Sep 28, 2017
dollytino4real:
which one do u ve

30 billion for the akant
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Love To See In Person? by bitchcrafts: 2:01pm On Sep 28, 2017
Seun. So that we can talk biznis

Mrsphyno. We came a long way

AuroraB. Glimpse of her one time like that got me craving for more!

Iamlegend1 Just to feel his bitchcrafts raw and uncut

There was this guy talking abt seeing jinns real life. Ikupakuti ? That one too
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Love To See In Person? by elantraceey(f): 2:01pm On Sep 28, 2017
lefulefu:

I'll love to meet you too grin

1 Like

Re: Which Nairalander Would You Love To See In Person? by Victornezzar: 2:03pm On Sep 28, 2017
lefulefu:
Same here baba
I remain loyal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Nairalander Would You Love To See In Person? by dollytino4real(f): 2:07pm On Sep 28, 2017
fbtowner:

30 billion for the akant
old skool na 1 trillion 4 d account
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Love To See In Person? by SweetJoystick(m): 2:13pm On Sep 28, 2017
shinarlaura:

Same here dear.. looking forward to meet with you. Will be there soonest.

Una be lesbians?
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Love To See In Person? by Nobody: 2:13pm On Sep 28, 2017
lefulefu:
Ok i would also love to meet nairaland referee / boobs lover thepussyhunter plus nairaland blogger jakendeola..i forget to add demcheesy.

na so baba

would love to see you too

i dey come benin to come spend dem coming hols with my fam........maybe we fit ballin subway by then grin cool
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Love To See In Person? by SweetJoystick(m): 2:16pm On Sep 28, 2017
Gbawe, lordadam
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Love To See In Person? by AuroraB(f): 2:19pm On Sep 28, 2017
bitchcrafts:
Seun. So that we can talk biznis

Mrsphyno. We came a long way

AuroraB. Glimpse of her one time like that got me craving for more!

Iamlegend1 Just to feel his bitchcrafts raw and uncut

There was this guy talking abt seeing jinns real life. Ikupakuti ? That one too
Hahahahahaaaa!
Would love to meet:
Bitchcrafts. He comes blazing
Salamrushdie. He's intelligent
BroZuma. Funny, intelligent nerd (You have a twin in Soberdrunk) grin
Truckpusher. .....he takes no prisoners
Stinggy....enyi ka nwanne smiley
Pocahontas...she's the truth wink
Lofty...guy, o to ojo mewa on Nairaland naa angry

I got someone else. Wouldn't appreciate me naming him here. Bless you dear, you know you kiss

1 Like

Re: Which Nairalander Would You Love To See In Person? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 28, 2017
Explorers smiley . Lalas247. Laveda. Makydebbie. Tgoddess. Blackhawk01. Sinaj. Oyindidi. undecided

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Which Nairalander Would You Love To See In Person? by fbtowner(m): 2:50pm On Sep 28, 2017
dollytino4real:
old skool na 1 trillion 4 d account

haha so buhari and wike son has 1 trillion for the akant abii no problem
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Love To See In Person? by Blackhawk01: 3:06pm On Sep 28, 2017
DeadRat:
Explorers smiley . Lalas247. Laveda. Makydebbie. Tgoddess. Blackhawk01. Sinaj. Oyindidi. undecided

Pick a date already. wink
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Love To See In Person? by amakadihot87(f): 3:21pm On Sep 28, 2017
Bullabong
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Love To See In Person? by shinarlaura(f): 3:22pm On Sep 28, 2017
SweetJoystick:

Una be lesbians?

Lol.... u re funny. So two good girlfriends cannot meet again eh wink
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Love To See In Person? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Sep 28, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Pick a date already. wink
october 22
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Love To See In Person? by Blackhawk01: 3:47pm On Sep 28, 2017
DeadRat:
october 22

grin cheesy grin

Re: Which Nairalander Would You Love To See In Person? by shinarlaura(f): 3:52pm On Sep 28, 2017
lefulefu:

Same here. It will be an honour to meet with you. Where re u based? wink
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Love To See In Person? by dollytino4real(f): 3:56pm On Sep 28, 2017
fbtowner:

haha so buhari and wike son has 1 trillion for the akant abii no problem
ok no vex enjoy
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Love To See In Person? by Abudu2000(m): 3:58pm On Sep 28, 2017
Lady F... I know a transaction of up to 1m will get us in the same room grin
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Love To See In Person? by dollytino4real(f): 4:00pm On Sep 28, 2017
Kimcutie:
Yeye topic, I like this stuvvs... Rukkydelta
yeye topic and u comment
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Love To See In Person? by Kimcutie: 4:04pm On Sep 28, 2017
dollytino4real:
yeye topic and u comment
Anything bad?
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Love To See In Person? by dollytino4real(f): 4:12pm On Sep 28, 2017
Kimcutie:
Anything bad?
u said yeye dat is y i said so
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Love To See In Person? by Kimcutie: 4:14pm On Sep 28, 2017
dollytino4real:
u said yeye dat is y i said so
tongue
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Love To See In Person? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 28, 2017
shinarlaura:

Same here. It will be an honour to meet with you. Where re u based? wink
yowawinkwink...iyam based right now in Benin..as in Benin city and not Benin republic oocheesy
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Love To See In Person? by bullabong(m): 4:20pm On Sep 28, 2017
amakadihot87:
Bullabong
I want to meet you too.
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Love To See In Person? by dollytino4real(f): 4:21pm On Sep 28, 2017
Kimcutie:
tongue
back to life, how was ur day and rain said i should greet u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Stop Masturbation Before It Stops You / Drama As Girls Fight V!olently In The Middle Of A Road, Undresses Each Other / Omo!!! Red Pill Is Going Viral See As Them Finish This Lady On Twitter.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.