Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,761 members, 7,813,522 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:24 PM

Which Nairalander Would You Love To See In Person? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Nairalander Would You Love To See In Person? (6251 Views)

Which Nairalander Do You Have A Crush On? / Which Nairalander do you wish to meet in person? / Which Nairalander Would You Like To Taste? Not Marry, Just Taste#smiles. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Nairalander Would You Love To See In Person? by dollytino4real(f): 10:06pm On Sep 28, 2017
fbtowner:

And so finally. My wish to meet dollytino4real is coming to past.
Little wonders money can do
Will pm u my location. tongue tongue
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Love To See In Person? by dollytino4real(f): 10:08pm On Sep 28, 2017
fbtowner:

And so finally. My wish to meet dollytino4real is coming to past.
Little wonders money can do
Will pm u my location. tongue tongue
where money talk bullshit work
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Love To See In Person? by indodon(m): 8:11am On Sep 29, 2017
julietkcee:
HannahHitler
kashy

Indodon

annnnnnnnnnnnnnnd

seun

annnnnd lala o lala
kiss
awww , ah feel honoured ___

oya comman chop kiss
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Love To See In Person? by Nobody: 8:38am On Sep 29, 2017
indodon:
awww , ah feel honoured ___

oya comman chop kiss
kiss
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Love To See In Person? by indodon(m): 9:58am On Sep 29, 2017
julietkcee:
kiss
are you cumming?
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Love To See In Person? by Nobody: 10:05am On Sep 29, 2017
dollytino4real
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Love To See In Person? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 29, 2017
Cute thread... cheesy
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Love To See In Person? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Sep 30, 2017
FemiEddy:

Lefulefu oo grin we would travel from Tanzania to Kenya then southafrica grin Ukwu Hunt! grin
yowa grin

1 Like

Re: Which Nairalander Would You Love To See In Person? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Sep 30, 2017
Lawladey rokia2 misspicy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Which Nairalander Would You Love To See In Person? by lgboks(m): 8:31pm On Sep 30, 2017
Marisol911:
@lgboks

wowowow grin grin grin
Babez la hot..... So this feeling is mutual....
Welcome back to NL
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Love To See In Person? by Marisol911(f): 12:08am On Oct 01, 2017
lgboks:

wowowow grin grin grin
Babez la hot..... So this feeling is mutual....
Welcome back to NL
Lol
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Love To See In Person? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Oct 01, 2017
lefulefu:
how will i forget my funny friend Randy91 and the sensational thornapple cheesy

Yes, will take you out for lunch someday and spoil you a little. wink
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Love To See In Person? by iamclime(m): 6:51am On Oct 02, 2017
sunshineG:
thanks... but I am not looking for a job yet...I am busy with something at the moment...I am looking for business ideas...and a free tutor for professional exams in the field of social science
Which professional exams are you preparing for? Maybe I can offer a little help.
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Love To See In Person? by Nobody: 6:53am On Oct 02, 2017
iamclime:

Which professional exams are you preparing for? Maybe I can offer a little help.
I want to do acca but I haven't paid yet
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Love To See In Person? by iamclime(m): 6:56am On Oct 02, 2017
Oh! ACCA not my field. Hit me up on anything Marketing, Business Administration, HRM, and Research. Best wishes
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Love To See In Person? by iamclime(m): 6:57am On Oct 02, 2017
Looking forward to meeting Explorers, rheether, mynd44, trishapal, HazzanTazzan
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Love To See In Person? by eezor: 8:01am On Oct 02, 2017
Benita27. One and only
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Love To See In Person? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Oct 02, 2017
thornapple:

Yes, will take you out for lunch someday and spoil you a little. wink
cant wait

Re: Which Nairalander Would You Love To See In Person? by Nobody: 5:52am On Oct 05, 2017
lefulefu:

cant wait
We'll make it a day however you gonna pledge first to proscribe twerkers. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Which Nairalander Would You Love To See In Person? by Topmaike007(m): 1:08am On Oct 12, 2017
Mynd44:
Why?
you too dey bann person
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Love To See In Person? by Topmaike007(m): 1:15am On Oct 12, 2017
Seun Mynd44 Autojosh
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Love To See In Person? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Oct 18, 2017
For now it's Cordis92 alllll theee waay!!!. grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Which Nairalander Would You Love To See In Person? by fasa1touch(m): 3:05pm On Oct 18, 2017
whywhyogun.....cos am having a feeling dat she is an alien
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Love To See In Person? by VERAissaBAE(f): 3:07pm On Oct 18, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fascinating Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander (photos) / 8 Warning Signs That He Is A Womanizer / Confused! Don't Know If She's Saying The Truth Or Playing Me!!! Help!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.