Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,435 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Confused! Don't Know If She's Saying The Truth Or Playing Me!!! Help!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Confused! Don't Know If She's Saying The Truth Or Playing Me!!! Help!! (6255 Views)

She Dumped Me And Got Married. But Now She's Saying This! / My Fiancee & Her Ex :is This Naive Or Playing Me For A Fool? / My Fiancee & Her Ex :is This Naive Or Playing Me For A Fool? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confused! Don't Know If She's Saying The Truth Or Playing Me!!! Help!! by Jones47(m): 3:31pm On Jan 01, 2020
I thought love was simple, turns out it's more complicated than just falling in love!!!

Since last year January, when my babe travel out to start school, we never see but I dey do the normal, I dey call, dey text the send her card and money. Well things no come dey go smooth so I come cut the rate at which I the do the above.
First week of December, last year, I lost my phone since Na only my iPad remain. I no fit call her that often. Though I been dey happy because even as d phone loss, it offer me more economic benefit than if it been dey. Although I dey Abuja and she dey cross River, we plan say we go spend time during this holz but I no come get enough money to travel so I lock up
Normally, the way our relationship be, we exclude jealousy and encourages sincerity. So on a regular, me no dey jealous or feel bad when we discuss some kind things.

Yesterday, I come try call her, after much talking, she get mind dey tell me how, she and her ex been sit-out abi na make-out during xmas period and how dey guy dey even tell her say 'prophet say na she be his wife' and that 'he still love her' and all those kind shit.
It no even stop there. she still tell me say, though she never talk to am today but the last time them talk, the guy said that he will come around for the new year period and even tease to get her with him behind closed doors... That she don tell am say he dey waste him time because she want just dey cool with am make him no feel say 'anything go happen between them again'..
My fear now na say, na only this babe me don invest much for and besides the guy in question dey on more bread than me..
I dey strongly feel say my babe dey keep me on attachment level so that she fit still dey obtain from me..
Abeg I need advice on what to do..
Make I no start foolishly this year.. Thanks

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Confused! Don't Know If She's Saying The Truth Or Playing Me!!! Help!! by Cholls(m): 3:36pm On Jan 01, 2020
My brother your Him! him!! is took much! abeg write something wey we fit understand.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Confused! Don't Know If She's Saying The Truth Or Playing Me!!! Help!! by Lamanii22(f): 3:36pm On Jan 01, 2020
Lol... The fact that you type in pidgin really got me... The fact that the guy's in the same vicinity with your gf is really dangerous for you oo... She'd fall for him over again plus you made mention of the guy being richer... You know he would start taking her out and stuffs.. Girls fall for all these things fast...

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Confused! Don't Know If She's Saying The Truth Or Playing Me!!! Help!! by Lamanii22(f): 3:37pm On Jan 01, 2020
Cholls:
My brother your Him! him!! is took much! abeg write something wey we fit understand.

It's pidgin na... Nah him go plenty for dia

17 Likes

Re: Confused! Don't Know If She's Saying The Truth Or Playing Me!!! Help!! by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jan 01, 2020
I had a hard time understanding you. pls,modify& type in english. Gracias!

6 Likes

Re: Confused! Don't Know If She's Saying The Truth Or Playing Me!!! Help!! by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jan 01, 2020
Sir, I know you have dreams and aspirations. Focus more on yourself. The more you keep worrying or chasing her, the more she is gonna slip from your grasp. If you have a job, try to work harder and look for ways to be more effective to the company. If you are an entrepreneur, look for ways to apply the MOAT effect. If you are still in school, study hard. If you are jobless, be creative and stop wailing over some lady that another guy might be taking for granted.

10 Likes

Re: Confused! Don't Know If She's Saying The Truth Or Playing Me!!! Help!! by kwaso2: 3:42pm On Jan 01, 2020
O boy. Forget the girl. Concentrate on ur hustle, make God bless am. Grow big. Better women dey around u. No go carry women matter for head this new year, make dry thunder no fire u.
Oya, take my new year advice: No give any woman wetin go pain u if she waka leave u.

N/b: women dey dey same town with man dey over worry, talk more of the one dey no dey same town with u

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Confused! Don't Know If She's Saying The Truth Or Playing Me!!! Help!! by Jones47(m): 3:44pm On Jan 01, 2020
justnock:
Sir, I know you have dreams and aspirations. Focus more on yourself. The more you keep worrying or chasing her, the more she is gonna slip from your grasp. If you have a job, try to work harder and look for ways to be more effective to the company. If you are an entrepreneur, look for ways to apply the MOAT effect. If you are still in school, study hard. If you are jobless, be creative and stop wailing over some lady that another guy might be taking for granted.

I just graduated last year, I'm trying to do a little hustle before NYSC here in ABJ..
Funny, she said Twas not just about my present status financially and otherwise but love, I'm just wondering what is taking her back to her ex. Yet she's feeling it cool because I'm a cool guy who understands!!

2 Likes

Re: Confused! Don't Know If She's Saying The Truth Or Playing Me!!! Help!! by habsydiamond(m): 3:46pm On Jan 01, 2020
That's the problem with long distance relationship it's usually becomes boring as time goes on. If you really want your girl, you must improve the callings and find a free thing to visit cos if not rich man go collect poor man wife and Wetin fit cause am if not MONEY!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Confused! Don't Know If She's Saying The Truth Or Playing Me!!! Help!! by Jones47(m): 3:46pm On Jan 01, 2020
Lamanii22:
Lol... The fact that you type in pidgin really got me... The fact that the guy's in the same vicinity with your gf is really dangerous for you oo... She'd fall for him over again plus you made mention of the guy being richer... You know he would start taking her out and stuffs.. Girls fall for all these things fast...

Exactly my fears!! Yet she still tells me to fear not, that I'm the one she loves'
I just confuse!!!

1 Like

Re: Confused! Don't Know If She's Saying The Truth Or Playing Me!!! Help!! by soke02(m): 3:48pm On Jan 01, 2020
Am expecting this kind of story first Day of 2020, next

1 Like

Re: Confused! Don't Know If She's Saying The Truth Or Playing Me!!! Help!! by Jones47(m): 3:50pm On Jan 01, 2020
Cholls:

Thank you jareh, I don correct am. I been just the write am the way I dey normally speak am..
You know say we no get wrong pidgin sha...lol
Re: Confused! Don't Know If She's Saying The Truth Or Playing Me!!! Help!! by TUANKU(m): 4:05pm On Jan 01, 2020
He is going to fvck her when he comes around and she won't tell you about that. Focus on your hustle bro.
"When you get the money, you get the fvck" - Al.

11 Likes

Re: Confused! Don't Know If She's Saying The Truth Or Playing Me!!! Help!! by ParpahSeventy: 4:05pm On Jan 01, 2020
I can't complain because you typed in pidgin, but it was a hard time digesting that story. Does d girl call you as much as you do? Relationship should always be a two way traffic, you are not supposed to carry her matter on your head like gala, part of mistakes many guys make sha. If she doesn't care as much as you do, why waste your time with her, this principle always keep me safe.

4 Likes

Re: Confused! Don't Know If She's Saying The Truth Or Playing Me!!! Help!! by Bigflamie(m): 4:05pm On Jan 01, 2020
Kiddies everywhere on Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Confused! Don't Know If She's Saying The Truth Or Playing Me!!! Help!! by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jan 01, 2020
Jones47:
I thought love was simple, turns out it's more complicated than just falling in love!!!

Since last year January, when my babe travel out to start school, we never see but I dey do the normal, I dey call, dey text the send her card and money. Well things no come dey go smooth so I come cut the rate at which I the do the above.
First week of December, last year, I lost my phone since Na only my iPad remain. I no fit call her that often. Though I been dey happy because even as d phone loss, it offer me more economic benefit than if it been dey. Although I dey Abuja and she dey cross River, we plan say we go spend time during this holz but I no come get enough money to travel so I lock up
Normally, the way our relationship be, we exclude jealousy and encourages sincerity. So on a regular, me no dey jealous or feel bad when we discuss some kind things.

Yesterday, I come try call her, after much talking, she get mind dey tell me how, she and her ex been sit-out abi na make-out during xmas period and how dey guy dey even tell her say 'prophet say na she be his wife' and that 'he still love her' and all those kind shit.
It no even stop there. she still tell me say, though she never talk to am today but the last time them talk, the guy said that he will come around for the new year period and even tease to get her with him behind closed doors... That she don tell am say he dey waste him time because she want just dey cool with am make him no feel say 'anything go happen between them again'..
My fear now na say, na only this babe me don invest much for and besides the guy in question dey on more bread than me..
I dey strongly feel say my babe dey keep me on attachment level so that she fit still dey obtain from me..
Abeg I need advice on what to do..
Make I no start foolishly this year.. Thanks
must you spend on a girl? What happened to self development. I can spend any amount to buy books that will uplift my life than throwing my money away. Girls aren't loyal only a God fearing wife

3 Likes

Re: Confused! Don't Know If She's Saying The Truth Or Playing Me!!! Help!! by donbachi(m): 4:09pm On Jan 01, 2020
U fall mugu last year and u Don dey fall mugu again dis New year....u better do another cross over nite and allow dis shiit end with it....ex..na dat wan dem dey take hold una for work...dat guy is ur assistant.

5 Likes

Re: Confused! Don't Know If She's Saying The Truth Or Playing Me!!! Help!! by chigoizie7(m): 4:11pm On Jan 01, 2020
Dey don fucck this one gf finish

3 Likes

Re: Confused! Don't Know If She's Saying The Truth Or Playing Me!!! Help!! by Mobi47(m): 4:47pm On Jan 01, 2020
bross forget that girl

4 Likes

Re: Confused! Don't Know If She's Saying The Truth Or Playing Me!!! Help!! by Jones47(m): 5:04pm On Jan 01, 2020
donbachi:
U fall mugu last year and u Don dey fall mugu again dis New year....u better do another cross over nite and allow dis shiit end with it....ex..na dat wan dem dey take hold una for work...dat guy is ur assistant.

The signs clear!! Na to let go still dey hard!! I pray for wisdom to handle the matters. Foolishness no suppose cross enter 2020
Re: Confused! Don't Know If She's Saying The Truth Or Playing Me!!! Help!! by Jones47(m): 5:06pm On Jan 01, 2020
chigoizie7:
Dey don fucck this one gf finish

This your opinion fit make person commit suicide oh.. Notion noted. Thank you!!

2 Likes

Re: Confused! Don't Know If She's Saying The Truth Or Playing Me!!! Help!! by donbachi(m): 5:10pm On Jan 01, 2020
Jones47:

The signs clear!! Na to let go still dey hard!! I pray for wisdom to handle the matters. Foolishness no suppose cross enter 2020
and u still dey dia.

2 Likes

Re: Confused! Don't Know If She's Saying The Truth Or Playing Me!!! Help!! by rosy1992(f): 5:44pm On Jan 01, 2020
Same type of story everytime, boyfriend and girlfriend issues.

1 Like

Re: Confused! Don't Know If She's Saying The Truth Or Playing Me!!! Help!! by punisha: 5:55pm On Jan 01, 2020
Mr Nice guy dey always carry last.
Just don't get too attached at this point. She's nice to even tell you what's up, which gives u an advantage. Ur heart can't be broken randomly. Try investing in something else too since ur life is just taking of. A woman can be invested in when u have a secured future with her. Otherwise it's considered a gamble and u don't beat ur self up when u lose. Just remain status quo but ur heart fully padded in case of emergency. Who knows, She could still be yours at d long run.

1 Like

Re: Confused! Don't Know If She's Saying The Truth Or Playing Me!!! Help!! by Jflex07(m): 6:13pm On Jan 01, 2020
Baba make I ask you one question. This your babe and the said ex dey stay same Cross River?
Re: Confused! Don't Know If She's Saying The Truth Or Playing Me!!! Help!! by Jodha(f): 7:14pm On Jan 01, 2020
She was telling yhu all this gibberish and yhu were smiling and listening?....

Do yhu really love her or yhure afraid that all yhu invested in her will go to waste...?

If yhu really love ....tell her ...and make it clear to her how serious yhu are...

Because the way i see it....even yhu ...yhu are playing games too..

1 Like

Re: Confused! Don't Know If She's Saying The Truth Or Playing Me!!! Help!! by Jones47(m): 7:52pm On Jan 01, 2020
Jflex07:
Baba make I ask you one question. This your babe and the said ex dey stay same Cross River?

Same city different location...ikom, cross river state
Re: Confused! Don't Know If She's Saying The Truth Or Playing Me!!! Help!! by Jones47(m): 7:56pm On Jan 01, 2020
Jodha:
She was telling yhu all this gibberish and yhu were smiling and listening?....

Do yhu really love her or yhure afraid that all yhu invested in her will go to waste...?

If yhu really love ....tell her ...and make it clear to her how serious yhu are...

Because the way i see it....even yhu ...yhu are playing games too..

I love her and she has made me so trust her, but on this issue I am still having some misgiving..
I couldn't make it clear then because she sounded too honest in the way she presented it..
I'm just worried!!
Re: Confused! Don't Know If She's Saying The Truth Or Playing Me!!! Help!! by Jodha(f): 8:07pm On Jan 01, 2020
Jones47:

I love her and she has made me so trust her, but on this issue I am still having some misgiving..
I couldn't make it clear then because she sounded too honest in the way she presented it..
I'm just worried!!

Yhure right... she's very honest ...for her to be telling yhu all that...

But i think yhu should talk to her and tell her the way yhu feel...and how serious yhu are....assure her that yhure not here for games...

So whatever ever double mind she's having will be over...

Hope yhur own cupboard is without cobwebs oo..

2 Likes

Re: Confused! Don't Know If She's Saying The Truth Or Playing Me!!! Help!! by Jones47(m): 8:11pm On Jan 01, 2020
Jodha:

Yhure right... she's very honest ...for her to be telling yhu all that...

But i think yhu should talk to her and tell her the way yhu feel...and how serious yhu are....assure her that yhure not here for games...

So whatever ever double mind she's having will be over...

Hope yhur own cupboard is without cobwebs oo..

No spiders in my room!!!
Thanks!!
Maybe this is all I was looking for..thank you!!!

1 Like

Re: Confused! Don't Know If She's Saying The Truth Or Playing Me!!! Help!! by Jodha(f): 8:13pm On Jan 01, 2020
Jones47:

No spiders in my room!!!
Thanks!!
Maybe this is all I was looking for..thank you!!!

Yhure welcome...I hope everything works out well...

#fingerscrossed...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Of 3 Months Sold Her Virginity / Are You Attracted To Popular And Powerful People? / Role Of Giving In Relationships. . .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.